All Comments on 'Tantalus Ch. 03'

by Facade123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 8 years ago

Excellent series, very well written, so graphic it makes my nether regions clench. The sweet cruelty of Arthur's character and his victims suffering is palpable and disturbingly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's a bookie.

Go to the cops. You may get your hands slapped but he's going to jail. Stupid not to resolve the problem in a simply manner. Any of these people have the IQ of a pea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you're starting to tip overboard

Eric knows way too much and he has to know that Art is planning on completely destroying his life by now, and will probably end up dead once Art clues in to the level of danger his own blackmail is putting him in. Seriously, people like Art end up dead and the cops can't figure out who did it because they're evil shits and nobody likes them. Sarah can ruin everything in a heartbeat and by accident, while the inevitable rape of Eric's daughter by a guy with no boundaries makes it a big question who kills this idiot first. Why is art taking so many risks on A dunb gamblng teacher? If anything comes up he has to know he'll be the first to go to jail.

Good work on the story so far but its about to turn into a ridiculously over the top cartoon.

Facade123Facade123over 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback guys. To the last two commenters, who are raising concerns about the ease with which Arthur could see the whole thing blow up, its interesting that you leave the comment on this chapter. I'm actually planning on addressing all of the points you're raising in the next one. I'm aware that the situation is extremely precarious. Blackmail/domination stories like this are hard to write convincingly, because unless you want the whole thing to happen in one scene under the immediate threat of violence (say, home invaders with guns) then almost by definition you're writing unrealistic material. If you want to explore a story like this though you have a very fine line to walk; you're going to have to let improbable and questionably realistic scenarios into the story. First and foremost this is erotica, so the desired sexual encounters are the underpinning of the story. Everything else is just context. Keeping that context within the field of a reader's reasonable suspension of disbelief so that they can enjoy the sex is a constant balancing act.

I've kind of digressed. All I really wanted to do was reassure you that I'm aware of these things (as are the characters) and plan on them being plot points rather than plot holes. Hope you keep reading.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
This chapter

Is hopefully the turning point. We all like to see the Arthur's of this world get their up and commance. I love the way this is written and I like the authors clarification post. I also like seeing the victims get fucked over first though and this has delivered in that context.

Roll on four

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the problem is there is nobody to like.

Assholes treatment of the wife deserves death, husband no better and no wife with a I.Q over 70 would let herself be treated this way. I don't think you like women much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As for me...

As for me, I've really enjoyed this story thus far! I only read this series partyl for sex. I am fascinated with the concept of manipulation, and not just in sex. It takes an exceptional mind to be able to look at all angles and pull all the right strings to be able to control a person's life. It's a dark interest, but I find it fascinating. I actually log in just to see if you've posted a new chapter yet. It's well-written and well-thought out.

If I may offer a suggestion, when you're done with this series, I would REALLY love to read a parallel story about Sarah, and how she's been manipulated the entire time Eric and his family has been. I'm interested in her story, and seeing how Eric's situation has affected her own life. I hope you write that, because it would be a great read, in my opinion.

I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 4!

badinbedbadinbedover 8 years ago
Another dead story?

Guess you really couldn't figure out how to end this!

advguy68advguy68almost 3 years ago

Whatever happened to chapter 4?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous