Tantalus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers

It wasn't just physical distance, although all sex had stopped completely since then. It's not like he could blame her. Being used by Arthur had to be causing turmoil inside of her. How could she be expected to compartmentalize her sex with Arthur from her sex with him? The two of them having sex would almost certainly bring back the memories of what she and Arthur had done together. Still, Eric missed being close to her like that. Ever since that night, they hadn't so much as kissed. A few embraces, sure, but that wasn't the same.

She was growing more emotionally distant as well. Maybe it was a defense mechanism. Maybe she was just closing herself off to the world and not necessarily to him in particular. There had been a definite change though. She didn't confide in him, or turn to him for support, or really come to him with anything. There was a gulf between them and it was growing.

Sharon had said she didn't want to know details, that if Eric told her it was necessary then she would trust him. Did she though? What if the reason she didn't want to know more is because, deep down, she felt like it was probably his fault? Things were hard enough, the last thing she could take would be losing the man that was supposed to always be by her side. If that were the case, she could be distancing herself in preparation for when she finally learned that it was, in fact, Eric's fault. It would make it easier to accept, to cut off ties with him, if she had spent some time growing apart.

That was one of the worst thoughts Eric had ever had. The idea of losing Sharon was unacceptable. She meant everything to him. Short of perhaps his daughter, there wasn't another person alive who was as important. There wasn't even anyone close. Without her, he'd be lost. What would he do? Who would he be? Sharon was such a cornerstone of his life, and had been for so long, that he couldn't even think of what his identity would be if she left him.

Just then, Eric's phone vibrated in his pocket. Speak of the devil, it was Sharon calling. The class was working amongst themselves, so he decided to take it. Besides, he really wanted to hear her voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey. I was wondering if - ugh - you could pick up some - ugh - eggs on your way home?"

"Sure. Is that all you called about?"

"Well I - ugh - just needed some more eggs - ugh - for dinner."

"Sharon? Is everything all right over there?"

"Yeah everything is - ugh - fine." There was a pause then, and some muttering in the background. "Arthur is just - ugh - fucking me right now."

"Oh. I see." Eric suddenly felt cold. He could hear it now, the rhythmic slapping, echoing over the line.

There was a pause before she continued. "He's got me - ugh - bent over that chair in our living room. The - ugh - nice one. He's fucking me - ugh - from behind right now."

Eric was at a loss for words. "I'll just...let you get back to that then..."

"Wait! Arthur was really clear - ugh - that I can't let you hang up until I - ugh - finish him off."

"Sharon..."

"Please Eric - ugh - ..."

Eric stopped and looked around his classroom. The students were all talking amongst themselves, supposedly working together on their in-class assignment. None of them were paying any attention to him.

Still, he wanted to hang up. He didn't want to sit there and listen to this. The somewhat faint sounds of Arthur fucking his wife, the slap as their crotches met, the grunts of impact from Sharon, punctuated his thoughts.

It occurred to him that he had no idea what exactly, other than the obvious, was going on over there. She was pleading with him to stay on the line. He could only assume there was a good reason. If sitting there and listening to this would help her, or at least minimize how much she was hurt, then what choice did he have but to do it?

"Ok." he told her.

"Arthur apologizes. He says it - ugh - shouldn't take too long. I've - ugh - gotten him pretty close."

Eric was silent. He sat there listening to the two of them fuck for a few more seconds before he heard some more muttering.

"He says he - ugh - wants you to know that - ugh - my pussy is very tight. That - ugh - you picked a good wife."

Eric was on the verge of crying. He looked up from his desk to check the room once more, but none of the students seemed to have noticed his call or the effect it was having on him.

"We're doing something different now. He's moving me off the chair and pushing me onto my knees. I'm going to start - ". The rest of Sharon's sentence was cut off, her words coming out only as mumbled, guttural noises. A slurping sound was coming through the call now. When it stopped, he could hear Sharon take a deep breath, before she continued, "- sucking him off."

The slurping started up again. Thanks to Arthur, this wasn't the first time that Eric had heard the sounds of his wife sucking off another man. The other times though, he had been there, watching it happen. There was something worse about hearing it over the phone. At least then he had been...included. Now though, his wife was doing it without him even there. He wasn't involved at all. The message from Arthur was clear: I don't need your permission. I'll take her whenever I feel like it.

"Oooi uvv oo." Sharon's muffled words snapped him back to what was happening on the other end of the line. There was a pause, some more muttering, and he was pretty sure he heard Arthur say something forcefully to her. When she finally spoke again, her tone was flat. "I'm sorry honey, you probably couldn't hear me because of the cock in my mouth. I said I love you."

The squelching noises began again almost instantly, and Sharon would make a grunting sound in between each one. Eric had a pretty good idea of what was going on. Arthur was probably pounding into her mouth right now.

Sharon was gasping for breath. "He says he's close, I'm going to finish him off onto my face now." Eric could hear the distinct sound of someone jerking off. The vivid picture of his wife appeared in his mind: on her knees in front of Arthur, her head tilted back with her mouth open, working his dick. He shook his head to get it out but it wouldn't leave.

The jerking slowed and there was a very faint series of splats.

"We're done now. I'll see you when you get home." And then she hung up.

A few seconds later his phone buzzed again. Was she calling back? No, she was just sending a text. He opened it up and was met with a picture of Sharon's face. A large rope of cum had landed on it, trailing from her eye down across her nose. There was also a large blob of cum on her lips, and some of it was beginning to drip down and off of her chin. A few small strands had even managed to get caught up in her hair.

Eric was furious. Forcing her to blow him was awful in and of itself but making her narrate it to her husband? To send him a picture of her cum drenched face? He was going to kill Arthur the next time he saw him.

Just like that though the guilt was back. If he was going to be angry at Arthur he would have to admit that he deserved to be angry at himself just as much. It was his fault that his wife was doing it and it was his fault that there was nothing he could do to stop it. Kill Arthur? There was no way he had it in him. His wife was miles away, in their family's living room, being plowed. Eric was here, in the classroom.

For the first time, Eric noticed that at some point during the ordeal he'd gotten hard. The image of Sharon bent over the chair, Arthur pulling her arms back behind her, slamming into her, popped up into his mind. It was followed by the picture of her quickly jerking him off, his dick still wet from her blow job. He could see it as she brought Arthur to climax, leaning her head back to await the ropes of his cum that would follow.

What was wrong with him? He was every bit as bad as Arthur. He had an equal share of the blame in creating the situation, and just like Arthur, he was turned on by it. Kill Arthur? Maybe he should just kill himself.

After that, Eric couldn't remember anything about the day. None of it stuck. He dreaded going home; he had no idea what he would say to Sharon when he saw her again. Instead, he worked as late as he could justify. He managed to get that homework graded. Afterward he stopped by a sports bar, watched some game that he had no interest in, and drank. When he got home, he was finally forced to think of what he would do when he saw her. He had nothing. Eric needn't have worried though, because by the time he walked into the house she was already asleep on the couch.

* * * *

When Eric got home on Wednesday, all he wanted to do was sit down and stare absent-mindedly at the television. Unfortunately for him, the couch was taken; Arthur was sprawled out over it. Sharon was sitting in the recliner opposite him. Eric stopped to take a look. He wasn't used to Arthur being in his house without, well, having sex with Sharon. His confusion was compounded when a man he'd never met crossed out of the kitchen and down the hallway opposite.

"Who the hell was that?" Eric asked.

"Him? That was Juan. My security guy." Arthur replied.

"Security? Are we in some kind of danger?" There was a hint of real alarm in Eric's voice. He had no idea what businesses Arthur was involved in outside of gambling but he knew they were the kind that came with inherent risks. It was possible that somehow Eric's family had gotten dragged into that.

"No, no. Nothing like that. You're both perfectly safe. I only called him in because he's good with cameras."

"You really like doing that don't you."

"Installing cameras?"

"Answering questions while trying to confuse people even more. Why in the hell are you installing cameras in my house." It took just about as much composure as Eric could muster to keep his voice as level as it was.

"Well I mean, it would be really difficult to enforce the rules without them." Arthur took a small pause, then added "Alright, now I see what you mean about how I answer questions."

"So why don't you just get out with it and explain how you're trying to fuck us this time." Eric winced at his own poor choice of words.

"I will, but first, you've just come home and you haven't even said hello to your wife yet."

Eric swallowed. Arthur wasn't wrong. In his anger he'd been made to look like he was the asshole. "Hey Sharon. How was your day?"

"Uneventful. How was class?"

"Tedious. As usual."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

The conversation between the couple died then, and Arthur let the silence stretch on just long enough to be uncomfortable before he said, "Well ok then, now that we're all caught up on our days I have some things to talk about. Eric, why don't you take a seat. Good. There are a few rules I am instituting and, as I said earlier, the cameras are here to ensure they are followed. Sharon, most of these rules apply to you, but Eric some concern you as well. You are not to interrupt me until I am finished. Any concerns you have can be raised then. Agreed?" Sharon nodded, and after a moment Eric gave his word too.

"Now," Arthur continued, "the first rule is dress code. Sharon, I expect you to apply makeup every day, as well as to style your hair. The choices on these are up to you. You may do whatever you think makes you look best. As far as clothing goes, you are to be naked whenever you are home. The exception is, of course, if company is over. When you leave the house, you are not permitted to wear any underwear, including bras. You will wear a skirt, a dress, or an extremely short pair of shorts. Within those confines how you dress is your decision to make.

"The second rule is that, Sharon, you are always to refer to me as 'Sir'. Eric, you are allowed to call me 'Sir' if you so choose but I will also respond to 'Arthur'.

"The third rule concerns masturbation. Sharon, you are to masturbate at least once a week. You will bring yourself to climax when you do. Eric, you are not to masturbate whatsoever. Should you find yourself needing a sexual release, raise the issue with me and I will find a suitable solution.

"The fourth rule applies only to Sharon. Whenever you finish a man off, including me, you are to notify your husband. A call, picture message, even a text. Whatever works for you.

"That brings us to the fifth and final rule. From this point on, there is to be no intimate contact between the two of you. There are exceptions. You may kiss, but without tongue. You may hug, embrace, or spoon as you want to. All other more intimate forms of contact are strictly forbidden.

"That is it. Those are my rules. Only five, so not that hard to manage."

Eric spent a moment fuming. "Just who the fuck do you think you are? Telling us what we can wear in our own house, what we can do with our own bodies, with each other? We aren't going to - "

"Yes you are." Arthur cut in. "You know exactly why you will too, so I'm not interested in having this fight. Sharon, do you understand the rules?" When he asked her this, Arthur did not break eye contact from Eric, who was trying his best to hold up under the stare.

Sharon took her time before she responded. "Yes...Sir."

Hearing her say that deflated any sense of resistance Eric might have been clinging on to. His shoulders slumped back down, his gaze fell.

"Good. Thank you Sharon. Eric, what about you? Will you follow the rules?"

"Yeah." In his tone, complete defeat.

"I'm sorry, I know all you must have wanted to do when you got home was relax, and instead you find someone doing work on your house. I have a way to make it up to you though. You know Indigo Park right? Just down the road a ways? I want you to go there. In the bathrooms, go to the second to last stall. You'll find something there. You are to use it - oh don't give me that look, you'll like it, honestly - and after you are done, I want you to go over to the last stall. It's a really weird set of instructions, I know, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

Eric looked over at Sharon. She met his gaze and simply shrugged her shoulders. Sighing, Eric took his keys back off the counter. "I'll see you tonight then Sharon. Bye." He didn't wait for her to say goodbye back before he shut the door behind him.

It wasn't a long drive to Indigo Park. Five, maybe ten minutes down the side streets. He had no idea what Arthur had in mind but did it really matter anymore? He had lost. He made the drive in silence.

When he got to the park he got out of the car and started making his way to the bathrooms. The park was large, boasting two baseball diamonds, a basketball court, a field, and a playground for the younger kids. He had only gotten home in the late afternoon so the park was still populated. Kids screamed as they played on the jungle gym, families strolled by as they enjoyed the weather, men yelled at each other in their pickup basketball game. As large as it was though it only had one bathroom. He came to it and, after taking a quick moment to enjoy the fresh air, walked inside.

They were poorly maintained to say the least. The reek of sewage and refuse washed over him almost immediately. The concrete floors were damp and puddles had formed in the floor's uneven surface. The drain they had installed in the center of the floor was not doing its job. Cheap, blue, plastic stalls lined the right side of the bathroom and a single large urinal lined the right. Only a few stall doors were shut, but from what he could tell they were empty. He went into the one second from last.

After he shut the door behind him the smell got worse, the humid air was doing it no favors. The stall itself wasn't pleasant either. Toilet paper was strewn over the floor. Crude writing had been etched into the walls. On the wall facing away from the entrance, a small hole had been cut at waist height.

A foot tapped twice on the other side of it. Was this what Arthur had meant? It had to be. There was nothing else in the stall. Eric suddenly felt the need to know who was on the other side of the wall. Was it his wife? Had Arthur set her up here? No, he was an idiot, his wife was at home. He'd just seen her. A man then? Was Arthur trying to humiliate Eric? It was possible he guessed, but unlikely. It didn't seem like his style. If Arthur was going to embarrass him like that it would be with something he had gotten Eric to knowingly choose.

The foot tapped again.

Eric had to decide. He could just leave now, but somehow he knew that Arthur would find out he hadn't gone through with it. If this really was supposed to be just a gift, a really strange gift, then it was within Eric's rights to turn it down. It was never that simple with Arthur though. Plus, if Eric was honest with himself, he was horny as hell. Sex had come to dominate his life recently and he hadn't been involved in any of it. Added to that was the fact that he apparently wasn't even allowed to take care of himself anymore.

Eric shook his head, not really believing he was about to do it, and then tapped his own foot twice. He undid his pants and to his surprise he was already starting to get hard. Gingerly, he slid his dick through the hole and into the other stall.

A warm mouth engulfed his mostly flacid cock. The person's tongue massaged it as they applied gentle sucking. Eric's dick quickly started to grow harder, filling up the mouth that surrounded it. As it grew to its full length they were forced to let some of it out.

Now they were focusing on just his tip. The lips gripped it tightly as the tongue swirled around it. They would take breaks to gently flick his urethra before they resumed tongue bathing his head. A hand reached up and started to work the shaft slowly.

Eric let out a low moan and grabbed the top of the stall for support. He pressed his crotch further against the wall, pushing more of himself through the opening and into the waiting mouth. Taking it as a hint, they began to slowly bob up and down. Their lips sealed tightly against his shaft, as whoever it was engulfed the first half of his dick. Eric closed his eyes and leaned his head back, enjoying the feeling. Their mouth was warm and moist. Their tongue provided friction along the bottom, and their lips worked, gently applying pressure and releasing in cycles, as they moved up and down.

His dick was released from their mouth. He was disappointed, but not for long, as he suddenly felt them licking up and down his shaft. When they got to his head, they would plop it in their mouth, briefly using their tongue to toy with it, before they started licking their way back down to his base.

Whoever that was on the other side of the wall, they knew what they were doing. Eric was losing his mind. Each time they sucked on his tip it would bring him closer to his climax. Just as he was really starting to enjoy it though they'd resume the licking. It felt good, but it denied him the release that he really wanted.

Just then footsteps sounded from the entrance to the bathroom. The tongue on the other side of the wall stopped licking him. Instead, a hand reached up and slowly began to stroke him. Not enough to get him closer to cumming, but enough to maintain his excitement. He wanted to barge out of the stall, go over, and start slamming into whoever was doing this to him. He was so close, but they just wouldn't bring him to where he wanted to be. His precum was starting to drip, and the hand stroking him would slide a finger to collect it and use it to lubricate his hand job. More would follow; Eric needed a release.

Thankfully, the man had finished and Eric could hear his footsteps as he left the bathroom. The mouth in the other stall pounced, instantly wrapping itself around Eric's rock hard dick. It was moving fast now, quickly sliding up and down his length. It was if all of the energy they had bottled up in order to not be caught was now being released all at once. Eric couldn't help himself, he moaned, and his dick started twitching as he felt his orgasm coming on.

Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers