Tantalus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers

The person must have known what that meant as they released him from their mouth. The hand resumed jerking him off, but quickly this time. Their tongue darted across and around his head, and Eric was fairly certain that meant they had opened their mouth to take his load.

At last, Eric had the release he wanted. With a grunt, and one final push against the stall, he unloaded his cum onto whoever's face was there to catch it. He couldn't see it but he knew he had spent a lot of seed. It had been a while since his last climax and he had been horny for a week straight. He could feel rope after rope shoot out of his twitching dick onto the awaiting tongue and face of the stranger. His head felt light, his ears were ringing.

There was an audible swallow from the other stall. It was followed by the tongue returning to his dick as it gently lapped up the cum that was left there. A few final, quick licks up and down his length finished the cleaning. The mouth withdrew from his deflating cock after that.

Still gasping Eric pulled back from the wall and zipped up his pants. That was something he had never thought he would do. Arthur had been right though, he was surprised at how much he had liked it. That had been one of the best blow jobs he had ever gotten. Admittedly, the only woman he had ever slept with was Sharon, but still. The excitement of doing it in public, of maybe being caught, certainly had helped. Not to mention the mystery of not knowing who was on the other side, of knowing they didn't know who you were either.

Eric opened up the stall door and started to leave the bathroom. He stopped after a few steps and turned to look warily at that final stall. The door was still shut. He had remembered something: Arthur had told him that when he was done, he was to go into that final stall. His stomach did somersaults. Who was in there? Whoever it was, Arthur wanted him to know it, and whatever his reasons were Eric couldn't believe that they were in any way altruistic. Frankly, he didn't want to know. Whatever Arthur had planned for him behind that door was nothing he would like.

If he didn't do it though, Arthur would know. He would say something like 'How was the surprise?', Eric would have no idea what the suitable response was, and the gig would be up. Then Arthur would be forced to double down on whatever horrible experience he had originally planned for Eric and things would only be worse.

Every step was heavy as Eric walked over to the last stall door. He stopped in front of it, raised his hand, and knocked. The sound echoed through the empty, concrete room. There was a faint shuffle of clothing on the other side of the door, followed by a click as the lock was undone. Eric edged the door open and there, kneeling on the piss soaked floor, was his student, the one he had slept with for Arthur, Sarah.

Eric was at a loss for words. He could still see the wet ropes of his cum on her face, draped across her lips, nose, and eyes. She had been wearing mascara, but it had started to run in all of the cum (and possibly tears, he realized with horror). It wasn't just his own cum though. Older, more dried strands could be seen crisscrossing her youthful face. Globs of it had dried in her long, auburn hair leaving it hopelessly tangled. Her blouse was stained where some of it had fallen out of her mouth to dribble down off her chin. Eric had no idea how many men she must have sucked off in this stall to have become such a mess.

"Mr. Collins?" she asked. "What are you doing here?"

His mind raced for an answer. He couldn't tell this girl that he had pretty much only come over so she could suck his dick. He hadn't known that was what he was here for, but still, it wasn't an option. "I'm just, at the park. What...what are you doing here Sarah."

He could see her going through what he had just been. The difference was, there was clearly no way to deny that what she was doing here was blowing strangers in the bathroom. Her face fell to shame and she opted to not answer at all. Sarah averted her gaze and hiked her shirt up in a pitiful display of modesty. She reached down for her glasses. When she put them on though she realized that a drop of cum had landed on the lenses at some point. She took them off, spit on them, washed them off, then put them back on again. Crouched down on the floor like she was, with her mousy frame, she looked pitiful.

"Sarah, stand up from there." She took his hand and stood up, but made no effort to wipe his jizz off of her face. From the look of it, she had decided that cleaning cum off of herself was a losing battle.

"I have a question to ask you." Eric said. "Is the reason you're here...did someone tell you to do this? Blackmail you into it?"

She opened her mouth, but closed it without talking. After a second of thinking, all she offered was, "I can't say."

"The person who did it, were they a man? Short black hair, blue eyes, tall?"

"I...I don't know. I only ever talked to him over the phone. Why are you asking me this?"

Eric hesitated. He wanted her to trust him, so that maybe he could help her, and telling her the truth would certainly go a long way towards that. Nonetheless, his situation was a little much to unload on someone, and if he was honest with himself, far too embarrassing to be shared in its entirety. "The man who did this to you, I'm pretty certain I know who he is. I know, because he's...doing something similar to me. What does he have on you?"

"At first...it was a video. Of you and me. In your office." Eric's teeth clenched down painfully tight. He had done it again. First his wife, now Sarah. He had delivered her on a silver platter for Arthur to abuse. This was his fault. His fault.

Thinking back to that video, he remembered that Sarah hadn't been that good at blow jobs when he was last with her. With a chill, he realized that someone must have...trained her. How many men had she gone down on? How many men had Arthur made her service? If he could force her to kneel down in this decrepit, disgusting stall and soak herself in the cum of strangers, what else had he made her do?

Sarah continued, "But he destroyed that. In return for..." She looked up at him then, before flicking her eyes away, "well it doesn't matter. The other thing he did for me was set me up for college. He knows the dean at my number one. I'm getting in. Guaranteed. I just have to...make it through until I leave. That's it. I do that, and the rest of my life is set. I just have to make it through until then."

Eric could practically see her rationalizing this all away. "You don't have to do this. You can leave. You can just walk away. Here, let me help you - " Sarah slapped away his offered hand.

"Oh and you're one to talk. You got me into this. You did this to me." At the end she was practically screaming.

Eric could barely speak. "I'm sorry Sarah. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to - "

"To what? To turn me into a whore? A piece of meat that random men pump themselves into at a park bathroom? Fuck you Mr. Collins. I don't need your sympathy, or your help for that matter. You're the same as them. I swallowed your cum just like the rest of the men who came in here. You're no different."

Eric truly did not know what to say to her.

"Next time you see me in class, think of me like this. I don't know if you'll feel guilty or turned on, but either way you can take it and stick it up your ass. Now leave. I'll have more work to do soon."

Eric just turned around and left. He had nothing to add, certainly nothing that she'd want to hear. The stall door slammed shut behind him, the lock clicking back into place, and he thought he heard a quick sob before she managed to hold it back.

As Arthur walked out a man walked past him. The guy was short, maybe 5'9", and had a beer belly. Chilly from his hot dog had dropped down to smear across his shirt. His greasy hair was balding, and what was left was poorly combed over his pate. The waft of stench that accompanied his passing had Eric thinking that he couldn't have possibly showered any time this week.

Eric turned to go home, but stopped mid step. He turned back to face the restroom and watched as the man turned into the second to last stall. He waited, transfixed, unsure of what would happen. Sure enough, there was a small thud against the stall wall, followed by the man's moans. Slight slurping noises could be made out, echoing off the concrete walls.

In that stall, Sarah had her lips wrapped around his cock, her nose pressed into his unwashed crotch. Her tongue was darting across his tip as he pressed his fat stomach as far up against the stall as he could, getting as much of his dick inside of her as possible. He wasn't even trying to cover his moans, or if he was he wasn't very good at it. Eric could hear that he was obviously enjoying himself.

"Oh god yeah, suck my cock you bitch, you filthy whore."

The man's words were whispered, but they were clearly audible from where Eric was standing. Suddenly Eric heard the man make a series of grunts which Eric could only assume was him finishing. That was that then. His cum now covered Sarah's face right alongside Eric's. Right now she was swallowing down however much of his jizz had happened to land in her mouth.

Eric left as quickly as he could. He couldn't stand to have to see the man again, knowing what he had just done to Sarah, what Sarah had just done to him. Eric was angry now. This was different though. This wasn't the impotent, directionless rage that he had been feeling since Arthur started this chirade. No. This was cold, centered, focused. Arthur could not be allowed to do this. Eric had given him this whole thing, and he was going to take it away. Arthur needed to be stopped, and Eric had an idea on how to get the job done.

Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers