All Comments on 'Tasty Onions'

by SoIsay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
kind of dumb

thats about all you can say for this so called story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not as bad as some

but definitely it lacks much of anything to make us care about the characters. You need a little more than brother and sister doing each other to make it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, not sure if it was a good start or what

There are a number of spelling and grammar errors, very little in the way of sex or sensual descriptions or delights, and no plot. Hmmm - not sure I would be willing to read any more of this unless you got much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good theme

Hey, I think the theme was good. It was a cute sis/bro story. I would like to have read the build up of their relationship, too. Oh, well, you can't have everything.

keairankeairanover 13 years ago
Not bad

But in your third to last sentence there is a major syntax error that really hurts this story. Better editing, more details, and more build-up, and you can be a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is not lit"erotica"

Not a very erotic story - maybe you don't understand the purpose of this site?

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Very nice.

The end was a bit awkward, though.

It was very erotic, imo. Previous commenter needs to consult a dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
typical

typical story for this site no begining and no end just a rushed not to good middle. if you are going to write a story do it properly start with a begining to introduce the people and how they get together.then continue moving on until you come to the conclusion. DON'T EVER JUST WRITE A RUSHED VERSION OF THE MIDDLE. get a good editor and do a rewrite and don't post anymore stories until you fix this mess.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
come on, guys...

how many brothers do you think would love to have a sister like that? Slurping their brotherly balls and opening up her cute little twat for her brother's big stiff cock? Up his sis's cunt is where a brother's creamy sperm belongs.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME short story

Pleas continue

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous