Tater Tot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
377 Followers

She worked it hard. It was obvious she knew all about masturbation and using a vibrator, only my cock was now the substitute. She would purr and coo as she hit various sensitive spots and her breathing would pick up as she brushed across the top of her slit near her still hidden clit. She used the building sweat as a lube in order to use my knob to push slightly into her meaty slit and find her clit. As soon as they touched, her body flinched. Again, he physical feeling was just as insane as the mental aspect of my cock touching my sister's pussy.

She looked at me with a hazy look in her eyes as she popped the soft mushy head between her meaty lips and tightly against her now hardening clit. She never blinked as she picked up the pace and began to frig herself off using my cock as her toy. She picked up the pace as well as her breath rate as she rubbed her nubby little clit with my 7" rock hard dick. She never took her eyes off me, not even to watch the erotic sight of my cock on her pussy.

After several minutes, I decided to help out. I reached out and took hold of my own cock and began to rub her clit with my big mushy knob. She was now able to mentally relax a little as all she had to do was lay back and enjoy the pussy massage I was giving her. I really got going fast in rubbing her clit and she began purring and cooing and moaning and groaning louder and more often. She would throw her had back and gasp and inhale and hole her breath as the pressure built. At the same time, I was also sorta jerkin my cock which would ultimately provide my own orgasm as a coincidental action.

"How am I doing sis? Do you like it that I'm rubbing my cock on your coochie? Is it getting you off ok?"

"Awwwww.....fuck yes it is baby brother. Keep going...don't stop."

Her breathing became ragged and her body in constant motion trying to help me get her off. Her hips wiggled and jiggled trying to increase the pressure of my cock on her clit. I saw her tummy muscles begin to tighten as she really lost her focus at the start of an earth shattering orgasm. Her body shuddered as she gasped and groaned.

"Aw goddddddd Scooter, I'm cummmmmmmming.....ugggg...

Fuckkkkkkkkk.....ooooooooooo."

Her orgasm really kicked in and I was mesmerized by her body movements and facial expressions. I kept going until I could sense that she was done and that was my moment of victory. She opened her eyes and gave me a very satisfied look. I gave it back to her and gave her an indication that something new was going to happen. We both looked down as my balls tightened up and I could feel the surge of cum making its way up the length of my cock.

"My turn sis."

"Give it to me Scooter, shoot your jizzy all over me."

I shot a blast of pearly warm cock sauce all over her pussy and mound. I continued to jerk myself off as more ropes of glistening sticky man goo jetted from my cock and proceeded to land on her cute little snow white A-cup boobs and tight tanned tummy. It filled her belly button like a little pool.

In all, I covered most of her front side from the top of her boobs to her whole crotch in an overly generous serving of my nut butter. I can shoot some porn movie quality and quantity cum shots and this was the super bowl of cum. Her facial expression shown of utter amazement as the mass quantities of thick sperm began to mix with the sweat on her body and drip all down her waist and tummy. She giggled like a little kid and even swirled it around with her fingers just like finger painting in kindergarten. By the look on her face and her body language, I could tell she was very satisfied.

"Jesus, look at all this cum Scooter. You must have saved that up for a week. I feels so.......hell, I don't even know what it feels like. But shit, this sure was nasty. I guess this is incest or something like that. And shit, your cock is still hard."

"I am blessed sis. ALL my cumshots are like that, and my dick will be hard for hours. I can shoot that much a 2nd time in probably another 15 minutes or so."

"I guess that's why the girls love you little brother. But you are officially off the market. You are MINE now. And boy do I have some things I want to do with you."

"Sounds good to me sis. I will make it worth your time."

We just let it go at that. It was good enough for the 1st time and we were both tired and worn out from the mental aspect of it. I certainly didn't plan to rush her. I wanna make this a long lasting thing. I just used my cock to rub my sister's pussy and get her off, then jerked myself off until I came all over her. How fucked up is that? But who cares. We loved it and it felt great. That night, I snuck into her room after our parents went to bed and we spooned all night. She even pulled my hard pecker out the fly of my boxers and put it between her inner thighs up tightly against her warm snatch. Pure bliss tonight. We have a full basement with both our bedrooms down there and a full kitchen. It's pretty much like our own little apartment and we can do stuff down there and our parents will never hear it from their 2nd floor bedrooms. It's good to be us.

We spent several nights that week in each other's beds. We groped and kissed and jerked each other off multiple times. It was awesome and we got more comfortable with each new step. We never planned about what we wanted to do, it just sort of evolved. When she sucked my dick for the 1st time, I didn't last long. Normally, I have great endurance and can hold off on cumming as long as I want. But the sight of my 18 year old twin sister's lips was too much for me. She damn near drowned from the sheer magnitude of my cum shot, but she swallowed it all like a champ. Sure helps that she likes sucking cock and swallowing cum and is very good at it. She is also a good kisser. We have great chemistry when it comes to that and we can kiss for a long time without need to advance to more sexual activities. I love kissing her, especially with those damn braces. Any time I see that shiny silver when she smiles, my dick gets hard as a rock. She knows it and she will use it sometimes to try and make me hard and embarrass me.

Sometimes my sister and I are each other's 1st choice for dates. Not like romantic dates, but fun hanging out activities and stuff. We have gone to parties, beach trips, boating days and concerts just the 2 of us instead of bringing boyfriends or girlfriends. Sometimes those other people are not on our page and it can be more trouble than fun. It can be much more relaxing and satisfying, when it's just us and no significant other's to have to tend to. Regardless of where we are, when Tater and I are together, we have fun.

We bought some tickets for lawn seats at the local concert pavilion for the Blink182 concert. We were hyped up all week and it was hard to focus on other stuff. This was just the 2 of us, because neither of us had a steady and of course we are BEST friends and now lovers. Even though we are only 18, we both have fake ID's and have never had issues using them. Even though Tater doesn't look anywhere NEAR 21, she just smiles with those bright shiny silver braces and the bouncers or beer store employees just melt all over her. Hell, sometimes they even give her free stuff or a nice discount.

Anyhow, we took a cooler full of our favorite alcohol to the concert and started out with tailgating with whoever was parked near us. Of course, with her outgoing personality and cuteness, she attracts an instant gathering. Ended up being about a dozen people we didn't even know, but by the end of 2 hours' worth of drinking, you would have thought they were our best friends. We didn't tell them that we were twins it's just not something that came up. So they probably thought that we were dating or at least friends with benefits.

Now that we have gotten each other off several times, there is much more intimate contact between us. Maybe a playful spank or sometimes arm around each other or touch closely while sitting next to each other. One thing we have ALWAYS done is hold hands. As we were growing up, our families though it was so funny to see our size difference and they always had us put our palms together to show size difference in our hands. From there, we usually held hands when we walked next to each other. It actually felt more comfortable with her than with some of the girls I dated.

Most of us stayed together at the concert itself. We bought lawn seat tickets so we can lay out on the blanket and relax and have our cooler and stuff for the tailgating before the concert starts. Once the concert started, EVERYBODY stands, so Tater had to stand on the cooler so she could see over everybody. Oh, I almost forgot. Let me tell you what my hottie older sister is wearing. She can really dress to kill sometimes.

Again, because she is SOOOO small, she can pull off ANY outfit and make it look adorable and cute. Today her outfit consisted of a pair of old Daisy Duke denim shorts all frayed and full of holes. They are soooooo short that the pockets hang out the front and the very bottom of her butt cheeks peek out the back. They are so tight in the crotch, that her pussy meat is trying to squirt out from the sides of the material which is trying to wedge its way up her pussy slit. The shorts can't be more than 5" tall from top to bottom. She is wearing a string bikini bottom with the strings way up high on her hips. They are sticking 2" or so above the belt line of the cutoffs. The shorts are soooooo tight and she has them unbuttoned and the fronts folded over and are half unzipped. It's a teenybopper thing in case you didn't know.

Her shirt is nothing more than a ribbed white wife beater with some skateboard logo on it. No bra of course and she cut the shirt with scissors so it is sleeveless and comes just barely below her little boobs, showing off her sexy ribcage and tummy. She cut a deep V in the front collar and it comes down almost to the bottom of the short shirt. She is also wearing a trucker style baseball hat turned backwards, her big blue nerdy glasses, huge hoop earrings. Her belly button piercing is attached with a clip to her belly chain, which hangs loosely around her tiny waist. To top it off, she is wearing a pair of black high top Converse Chucks and knee high white tube sox with 2 yellow stripes at the top. Upon arrival to the tail gaiting, some girl she met put some temporary Blink182 tattoos all over her tummy, waist and lower back. She gets eyeballed by EVERBODY, not just the guys. All guys wanna be WITH her and all the girls wanna be LIKE her. Hell, I'm sure some of the girls wanna be WITH her as much as the guys do. She just exhibits THAT much sexuality.

My dick has been hard since before we left the house. She played somewhat of a cock tease when nobody was looking. When it came time for the concert, she asked me to lift her up so she could stand on the cooler and see. I moved behind her and bent down. I gripped the gentle smooth curves of her hips and easily hoisted her up. Once in position, she immediately put her hands on mine, which told me she didn't want me to let go. She turned around to thank me and planted a quick kiss right on the lips and another huge smile showing of her 'fuck me' braces. She turned back to the concert with my hands on her tiny waist and her hands on mine.

During that brief kiss, I realized that we were almost eye to eye, which meant that my cock was damn close to her sweet tight ass. What goes around, comes around. I was gonna tease her right back. Our hands never left her waist as she began gyrate and wiggle and jiggle her tiny hips while dancing in place. I strategically placed pushed my pelvis forward sometimes to indicate I was doing the same thing. Eventually, she started to push back harder each time her ass came in contact with my rigid erection.

I don't know if it was conscious or subconscious, but I was digging it. Then I finally just threw caution to the wind and stepped in a little closer and pulled her firm little round butt tight to my cock. I definitely felt her flinch this time and knew FOR SURE that she felt it CONSCIOUSLY. After a moment, she turned her face back to mine with another very pleasurable glittering smile. I took that as an invitation to kiss her. This was our very 1st intimate exchange in public other than holding hands. Our hot moist tongues flicked across each other's for 10 seconds or so as I felt he inhale deeply. WE broke the kiss and went right back to grinding and gyrating.

I indicated for her to remove her hands. She lifted them high in the air and danced while waving them around. This gave me ample room and immediately I used my finger tips to explore her supple smooth skin all over her whole body. Nobody around us knew anything, because they were all either doing the same thing or very engrossed in the concert. Since nobody knew we are related, it made it easy to do some exhibition stuff without fear of getting caught with incest charges.

Anyhow, I used my finger tips to give her slight tickle teases. I hit all her sensitive spot as I know them as well as I know my own. I even bent forward and allowed my tongue to trail all over her neck and shoulders. That did it for her as I felt her hand reach around and grab my cock through my loose shorts. Her tiny hand gripped it tighter each time I gave her a teasing lick or tickle. She would inhale deeply or gasp slightly or exhale deeply depending on the instance. She obviously liked it or she would have stopped me. She was making a lame attempt at jerkin my cock since it was inside my shorts and her angle was bad.

I decided to help. I unzipped and pulled out my 7" rock hard dick which stood straight out. I felt her whole body respond with a flinch when she realized I have my junk exposed in the middle of the crowd at the Blink182 concert and her tiny fingers are wrapped around it. She turned her head again and gave me another shiny smile which made my cock noticeably twitch. We had another 15 second or so session of tongue action with her hand on my cock and my fingers teasing all her expose smooth tanned skin.

"You are soooooo naughty little brother. I love that little thing your cock does when you see my braces. That's why I keep them, because I now know it gets you off. You are sooooo wicked. I can't believe your cock is in my hand right here in front of thousands of people. We are soooo going straight to hell."

"YOU get me that way Tater. I NEVER would have done this with any other girl. Just you big sister......just you."

After 10 minutes or so of her hanging on to my meat and me finger teasing her. I removed her hand and took my meat and put it right between her thigh gap from behind. She could easily sense my intentions and spread her legs a little to help accommodate my effort. She has the perfect little gap that allows my cock to squeeze between her upper thighs while resting snuggly against her pussy meat. She never even hesitated when I started, so again, I knew she was loving it.

"God that feels good Scooter. Leave it right there for a while."

She immediately began to wiggle and shimmy her tiny hips. She squeezed her thighs tightly while trying to tease me back. I moved my hands to her front side and let my fingertips roam all over her tight tummy. She really got lost in the moment and lay her head back on my shoulder. Even with all the noise, I could feel her body as she cooed and purred. I looked around and still nobody was even noticing us. But then again, half the crowd was in some form of hugging, dancing or grinding with their partner. After I teased her sexy tummy enough, I got very brazen and took a bigger chance. I ran my fingertips up the front of her ribbed and cut up belly shirt and reached the underside of her tiny A-cup boobs a few times. This was just a test to see if she would stop me and she did not. I would keep going until she stopped me or I fuck her right her right here in the middle of the crowd, which at this point I kinda figured was gonna happen.

With each trip up her shirt, I got closer and closer to her tiny pert nipples, which I discovered were rock hard. Almost as soon as I found them, she shuddered and then squeezed her thighs very tightly around my cock. I could feel the heat from her coochie and knew she was doing the best she could to hold herself off from molesting me right there. She turned her head and again gave me the silvery smile and I gave her another cock twitch. We kissed again, but his time was much more deeply and hot. We broke the kiss and she whispered in my ear.

"Don't start what you can't finish little brother. If you keep it up, you are gonna have to go all the way. This is basically just talking the talk. Are you prepared to walk the walk?"

She was 100% right. All his foreplay was pretty much just talking up a big story. Walking the walk meant that I would have to seal the deal and man up and fuck her right here. I had no issues with that, it certainly seemed that SHE had no issues with that either, it was just a matter of logistics as far as how we could get her shorts off.

"I wanna fuck you right her sis, with all these people around. All we gotta do is shimmy those tight shorts off and then I am gold."

"No problem little brother. I am the queen of getting undressed and re-dressed in confined areas with amazing speed and very little evidence."

She kept squeezing tight with her thighs and I kept running my fingertips under her shirt and across her hard nipples. Sure enough, somehow she shimmied and wiggled those tight daisy dukes off her tight ass and was standing there in her string bikini bottoms. Again, I casually looked around and nobody was paying us any attention. She quickly replaced my cock right back in her thigh gap and began squeezing. With 1 less layer of material to deal with, I felt an obvious increase in the heat emanating from her pussy meat.

I felt her fingers dip down the front of her pubic mound and move the crotch material aside. She dipped a finger into her snatch and brought it up for me to sample. She seductively put her finger in my mouth and then slowly pulled it out and proceeded into another smoldering hot kiss. While doing so, I felt her push the tip of my cock into her warm dripping pussy slit. My soft mushroom head easily popped right inside her and she emitted a slight gasp and held her breath. I felt her legs quiver slightly as she again realized this was really happening and how hot and crazy it is. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear again.

"Awwww god Scooter, your cock feels sooooo good inside me. You're gonna make me cum Scooter. This is so hot and so nasty and so wrong all at the same time. Fuck me Scooter. Fuck me like the little personal slut you have turned me into."

"You got it sis. I've had a boner all day long looking at your hot little body in this sexy outfit. I have never wanted to fuck you as much as I do right now. Get ready.....I am going deep........"

As I said the word 'deep', I eased my full 7" further into her hot tight fuck hole. She was so wet that I went balls deep in 1 slow motion. She arched her back and pushed her butt back accepting my determination. Again, even with all the noise, I could feel her body as she moaned and groaned and cooed and purred. We kissed a few times as I tightened my grip on her hips with one hand and wrapped my arm around her and began tickling her tummy and eventually to diddle her nubby clit with my fingers. Her pussy is naturally bald and her smooth mound felt incredible as my fingers found their way down to her magic button.

She closed her eyes and lay her head back on my shoulder as I got into a very slow steady rhythm of fucking her but only going in and out an inch or so. I couldn't jackhammer her pussy like normal, because that would be a little too obvious. She whispered again.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
377 Followers