Tater Tot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

"Awwwww fuck Scooter, I'm cumming Scooter. Fuck me little brother. Fuck your big sister and make her cum. Awww.......fuckkkkkk.......yessssss........ooooohhhhhhh."

Her whole body shuddered and trembled as she came. Her clitty nub was hard as a rock and her tummy muscles spasmed out a tremendous orgasm. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock like a vise. However, she had to control her outbursts in order not to be discovered. She did a good job of hiding it as I felt her pussy muscle contract around my rod. That was it for me. She felt me begin to tense up and helped out verbally. Again she whispered in my ear.

"Cum in my coochie little brother. Fill you big sister's coochie full of your hot jizzy. This is sooooo slutty hot Scooter. Cumming in your own tiny sister right here is soooooo fuckin nasty hot. I love you Scooter. Cum in my coochie right now baby boy."

I did........again and again and again. I shot load after load inside her tight fuck hole and I could feel it squirting out from her pussy. There wasn't enough room in her tight snatch for all that cum and my cock at the same time, so it just squished out from between us with each additional thrust and spurt. It was dripping out of her and down her legs. Our beer cooler was getting a puddle of my warm pearly jizz, but again, nobody even knew it happened. She turned and kissed me again, but with less enthusiasm this time, as she was spent from the intense orgasm and cum blasts.

"Jesus that was insane Scooter. I can't believe we just did that. It was just sooooo nasty and dirty and wrong and hot all at the same time. God that was incredible. I love you Scooter. Thanks for fuckin me like the slut you have made me become. It sure is fun."

"It's been my pleasure Tater. I have dreamed of things like this for years. There is no other girl on the planet who could pull it off like you just did. I love you to big sister."

True to her word, she was able to re-dress without anybody even noticing. Or so I thought. When the show was over, a girl who was walking out beside us spoke.

"The Blink concert was pretty good, but YOUR show mad the day."

She spanked me on the butt and off she went. We both laughed hysterically. We fucked a few more times that week. I tried to limit our time together so we wouldn't get sick of it too soon, but she had the urge to make up for lost time. So when she decided it was time, all she had to do was smile and my dick was instantly hard. Getting blown by a girl with braces was awesome too. She liked getting facials and having me squirt man goo on her shiny metal teeth. I loved it and shot more cum compared to other cum shots. For me.....braces=harder cock=more cum per shot.

We started fucking regularly......like every day and sometimes multiple times a day. That's what being 18 does for you.......constant hard on. We fucked in the pool, on the kitchen table, both our beds, the boat, even in the changing room at the department store. Whenever she said she was horny and wanted to fuck, she meant right now or as soon as possible. It was good to be me. Neither of us were seeing anybody else, so it worked out great. A couple times, she got asked out on a date, but she just told them that she was seeing somebody. That somebody was me......her twin brother.

Several days later, Tater cornered me with another request. I could see she was tentative with asking, so I pretty much had to pull it out of her again.

"Just spit it out Tater. I have answered ALL your other requests. What is it?"

"I was.......kinda thinking......maybe......uhhhhhhhh......we could.......sorta..........try anal sex maybe........"

I was jumping for joy, but did my best to hide my excitement. My sister has the cutest little bunghole I have ever seen. I have been dying to fuck her ass, but didn't want to sound overly aggressive. She has been doing great with wanting to try new things, so I knew it was just a matter of time.

"Is that all? Sure, I guess I can help you out. It'll be fun, just like all the other 1st time things we have done."

"Aw thanks little brother. I knew you would say yes. You're the best."

She gave me a big hug and kiss and sashayed away. Her cute little body just bounced with energy due to me accepting yet ANOTHER sexual request from her. I left her hanging for a few days while I tried to figure out a plan. Nothing sounded good, so I figured we would just right at it next time we went out on the boat. Of course, she was thinking the same thing and we planned to go boating the next day.

We headed out to a very quiet cove which was empty, since it was a weekday. I had no plan since there was already an agenda. I figured we would just start with typical kissing and go from there. That's exactly the way it played out. She was laid out on the huge sunpad while I reveled in the sight of her small tanned and tight body. The sun was high and it was already warm. A slight glistening shine emitted from her body as a small layer of perspiration began to build. I love the taste of her sweat and could not wait to lick it off her smooth skin.

I stood on the floor and she was lying on her back on the sunpad. I reached over and tugged her body so she was laying right at the edge of the pad and parallel to the edge. I was facing her from the side, similar to when the massage therapist is working on a customer from the side. She looked so innocent yet so eager at the same time. I leaned in and began to kiss her which is one of my favorite things to do with her. We can kiss for hours even on a day when is doesn't lead to sex. She put her hand to the back of my head and pulled me in tight. She wanted to tongue fuck me like we always do and get her tongue as deep as possible.

I moved my hand to begin touching her front side. I used my fingertips to tease and caress all her exposed smooth skin. Her body would flinch and squirm as I hit her sensitive spots and she would gasp at certain times too. I love when she does that, because I know deep down that she is enjoying the feelings. She would sometimes inhale deeply and hold her breath for a moment as I teased her unmercifully, but then she went right back to sucking my tongue. I gently slid my fingertips underneath the bikini material and into the good spots, but then quickly moved on. This made her want it more and she is not ashamed to tell me.

"Quit fuckin around Scooter and finger me already."

"In due time sis. You can't rush this stuff."

"Aw bullshit Scooter, I want it.....you know I want it.....just give it to me."

I just ignored her and continued my attack on her body and teasing her unrelentingly. Her body was squirming and wiggling especially when my hands got near her crotch. She would push her hips forward trying to get her crotch to touch my hand. After several minutes, I finally relented and slid my hand under the material of her bikini bottom. She sensed the impending moment and let out a deep sigh and held her breath with anticipation. I did not make her wait any longer. I slid my finger up and down her pussy slit and immediately felt warmth and moisture. She was hot and wet.

"Yes Scooter, right there. Put your finger inside."

I did. With each up and down movement, I eased my finger deeper in her slit. She had to stop kissing, but our lips were still touching. I could feel her hot breath on my mouth as things heated up. After a few more minutes, I eased a 2nd finger deep into her warm moist pussy. She is tight and even my fingers felt the pressure.

"Goddddd Scooter, that feels good. I love having my little brother finger my coochie. Do you like my coochie Scooter?"

"Absolutely sis. My cock gets hard just by THINKING about your coochie."

"Tell me Scooter.......what do you like about it."

"Well......for starters.....I like that it is baby smooth. Shaving is fine, but when a girl has a naturally bald coochie, it drives me crazy. I like that it is plump and white from hiding behind your bikini. I like those cute little lips that peek out and how nice and tight it is. But most of all, I like that you let ME use your coochie."

As I said that last couple words, I verbally emphasized things and stuffed my fingers deep inside her as her hips pushed forward for maximum penetration.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck yes Scooter. Awwwwwwww fuckkkkk..."

Before she had a chance to get any more excited, I removed my fingers and began to untie her bikini strings. I tugged and she wiggled and then she was naked. She was laying on the sunpad sideways as if I were standing next to her while she was on a massage table. My rock hard cock was really straining trying to escape my shorts.

"Here, let me get that for you."

She reached over and yanked my shorts down freeing my Willy. She immediately grabbed it and squeezed tight. She lay back down and I leaned over and began to kiss her whole body. I trailed my tongue all over her smooth snow white boobs and down her toned tight tummy. I tongued little circles around her cute little belly button and slowly ventured down to her pussy mound.

I applied more pressure with my tongue as I trailed around her smooth mound and protruding hip bones. Each time I headed towards the top of her slit, she would inhale in expectation, but then I left her hanging and moved on. I even kissed and licked up and down her smooth tanned legs and played the same game each time I went up her inner thigh towards her coochie. Without realizing it, her legs were spreading with each squirm and wiggle. Her cute little lips were slightly sticking out of her meaty pussy bulge.

With her hand still wrapped around my rigid meat, I decided she had paid her dues and was ready for me to give her the real deal. I yanked her legs and spun her around 90 degrees so she was facing me. She was till on her back, and I pulled her butt right to the edge of the sunpad which is the same height as the kitchen table. I reached over and pulled the portable cooler over and sat down. This put my face right at the perfect level to eat her pussy. And that's just what I did. I licked and nibbled all over her outer pussy meat and every so often, let my tongue drag up or down her slickening slit. Her cute little lips just begged to be flicked with my tongue. When I did this, her ass came off the cushion which pushed her crotch towards my face.

She definitely wanted me to eat her out as I parted her tiny lips with my tongue and stuck it deep inside her warm slick tight snatch.

"Aw fuckkkkkkkk Scooter. That feels great. Go little brother. Eat your tiny sister's coochie and make her cum."

I gotta say that dirty talk is cool and I really get off her speaking in the 3rd person persona. But hearing her specifically say the brother/sister thing really amped it up to the next level. I mean......how many guys have a green light to fuck their twin sister? NONE.......well.....except me anyhow. So I continued my attack on her pussy and began to zero in on her clit. I flicked and sucked it until it was hard as a rock. I went for a full 10 minutes before I could feel her reaching the peak.

"Awwww goddddddd Scooter, I'm gonna cum. Keep licking my bean baby brother. I'm gonna cum right on your face. Don't stop. Uggggggg."

I love the little girl talk. She calls her pussy a coochie and her clit she calls a bean. I kept licking her pussy like a fat kid eats cake. Her body really began to squirm and shimmy. Her hips were gyrating as she was trying to mush her pussy on my face for deeper pressure. I gripped her tiny hips and pulled my face tight. I could feel her pussy meat begin to spasm and I saw her tummy beginning to quiver.

"I'm cummmmmmin Scooter. Fucckkkkkkkkk yessssss. Awwwwww shittttttttt baby brother......eat meeeeeeee .......awwwwwwwwww..........ugggggggg."

Her body seized violently as she gave a final push with her pelvis harder towards my face which was already buried to the point of rendering me breathless. But goddam her pussy tasted good. I reached up and massaged her trembling tummy as her muscles contracted vigorously. Her body finally went limp as her breathing became very labored and ragged. She had a huge orgasm and now she was coming down of the high from the physical excursion. She took a few minutes to relax with my face was still between her legs admiring her beautiful naturally bald 18 year old pussy. I just ate my sister to the Big O and she loved it. I loved it too.

"Jesus that was awesome Scooter. I can't believe I never had a boyfriend that could do that. You are a dream baby brother. I love being your little personal slut, and I love every minute of it."

"I love it too sis and I think you have made me your own personal MAN SLUT"

We both laughed as we sat there gathering our 2nd wind.

"Now I think it's time to give you what we came out her for sis. It's time to make that cute little wrinkled butthole of yours feel good. Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be I guess. Go easy on me baby boy."

"No problem sis. Just gonna lick it for a while and get you used to the feeling of things. You let me know when you are ready to move along. You control it, I just lick it."

She gave an innocent giggle and it was at that moment that reality kicked in again. I just ate my twin sister's pussy to a massive orgasm and I'm getting ready to lick her butthole at HER request. FUCK what a great life this is. Her ass was still at the edge of the padding and I was still sitting on the cooler like a stool. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide and high. Her wrinkly little anus was looking like a dish at the buffet. I leaned in closer and could smell the fresh juices that just squirted out of her tight pussy and covered my face. I stuck out my tongue and touched it to her puckered butthole. Her whole body flinched and she squealed in delight from a whole new wave of feelings.

I flicked gently with the tip of my tongue for a few minutes, and even ran up and down her butt crack and towards her freshly eaten pussy. Again, her pelvis was pushing towards my face which was all the approval I needed. Her orgasm juices were still dripping down her slit and onto her crumpled anal ring making it nice and slick. I used more pressure on her butthole loosening her up for the eventual finale. Her hips were squirming and gyrating the whole time.

"Holy fuck that's intense Scooter. It feels great. Keep going little brother. I love how your tongue feels on my winky."

We progressed quickly and I sensed that her anal muscles were beginning to relax. I gently eased my finger passed her tight sphincter right up to the 1st knuckle and she responded accordingly.

"Awwwww fucccckkkkkk Scooter. That is awesome. Keep going further. Just go slow."

I did go further and I did go slow. I slid it in and out and went further in with each penetrating stroke. It wasn't long until I had 2 fingers completely in my twin sister's tight asshole and she was loving it. As I pushed my fingers further in, she pushed her pelvis to meet my thrusts. We built up a good rhythm until I knew she was ready for my cock. I even got a portion of a 3rd finger in her ass, just to make sure she was prepped and primed. I stood and backed away and she immediately panicked as if I were going to leave her hanging.

"Don't stop Scooter. That felt soooooo fuckin good. Put your boner in my butt Scooter."

"Alrighty sis, one boner in the butt coming right up."

A warm satisfying smile shown on her face as she realized everything was still good. I kicked the cooler away and reached into the backpack I brought and pulled out a tube of strawberry flavored and scented lube. I spread her legs again and squirted a couple drops onto her pussy slit which slowly dripped down to her anus. She giggled and cooed as the cool liquid hit her hot crotch.

I stepped in and used my hard cock to spread the lube all over her. I slid my stiffy up and down her pussy slit still allowing the lube to drip down to her butthole. I teased her by getting my mushy knob closer and closer to her sphincter with each movement. I felt her hips thrust upwards each time my cock went down to her butthole. She wanted it bad, which made me want to tease her which made her want it more.

"MMMMMM that feels good on my winky Scooter."

She purred and cooed nonstop as I prepped her for the next step. I teased her long enough and rewarded her with using my cock head to put pressure on her tightly wrinkled butthole. As I put applied pressure with my knob directly on her butthole for the 1st time, she gasped and then sighed quickly.

"Do it Scooter. Put your boner in my little butthole. Fuck your slutty little sister in the ass baby brother."

The dirty talk always did me in, especially when she talked in the 3rd person. I could hold back no longer. I gave a firm yet gently push and my knob passed right through her tight anal ring in one quick and easy pop. She gasped again and then a look of pure bliss covered her face. I gently began to work my cock in and out of her insanely tight asshole. It was an incredible feeling as her anal ring gripped my rod and refused to let my knob pop back out. Her asshole fit my cock like a glove.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk Scooter. Your cock feels soooooo god in my ass. This is so fuckin slutty and nasty, but god it sure if fuckin awesome."

"I love it Tater. You are such a hot little brother fuckin slut. I have wanted to fuck your ass for a loooooooong time. Thanks little sister. Just relax and let me do my thing and I will fill you up."

Much to her disappointment, I pulled out and stood up. I repositioned her so she was on her knees with her boobs and face smashed down on the heavily padded fuck pad and her cute butt with exposed asshole sticking up in the air. I got behind her while still standing and just squatted down behind her and began to insert my cock back inside her tight bunghole. She immediately grunted and groaned as I worked my stiff rod in and out very slowly. When I was balls deep, I gripped her tiny hips and began to fuck her ass with gusto. She moaned and yelped each time my cock hit maximum penetration.

"Awwwwwww fuck little brother. Fuck my ass. Go Scooter, fuck my ass haaaaaarrrrrdddddd."

I did. I pounded her as hard as I could while her sphincter ring gripped my 7" meat stick tightly. I knew I was not gonna last long. Partly from how tight she was and partly because fuckin my twin sister's ass was so fuckin slutty hot, that I was a goner. I felt my balls begin to swell up as they were beginning to deliver my sperm from deep within.

"Here you go sis. Your 1st anal cum shot."

"Fuck yeah Scooter. Put all your cum deep inside your big sister's ass."

I gripped her hips even tighter and felt her hands on top of mine. She was pushing her ass back as I was fucking her forward. She wanted it deep and she was gonna get it. I groaned out my first shot of cum deep within the tight confines of her 18 year old asshole. On the 2nd shot, I could feel my warm spooge begin to squirt out of her as there wasn't enough room for my cock and my cum both. I gave her 4 or 5 more deep thrusts with more jizz on each push. Each time I hit maximum depth, more jizz squirted out of her asshole and dribbled down her still slickened and well used cunt.

"It's all squirting out Scooter. You put sooooo much jizzy in my butthole that it's squirting right out. Fuck that looks so fuckin slutty hot Scooter. My baby brother has his cock buried deep in his sister's butthole while his jizzy is leaking all over his big sister's pussy. This is some fucked up shit for sure Scooter. We are soooooo goin straight to hell when we die. But.....FUCK.....it sure is worth it."

My cock just did not stop spewing spunk. The more I pounded into her, the more cum I shot and he more she leaked. Her face was clearly showing how happy and satisfied she was while all this was happening. After filling my sister's ass with a week's worth of groin gravy, I pulled out and stringy globs of man goo oozed from her gaping butthole. I finally fell off to the side in shear exhaustion. She dropped flat on her tummy with me lying next to her flat on my back while we caught our breath. We held hands while we came down from the fucked up sexual high.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers