Tater Tot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers

"I can feel all your jizzy dripping down my coochie Scooter. It's all gooey and warm. God that was awesome Scooter. Thanks for making that happen. I love you baby brother, and all the fucked up shit we do together. I don't think I'll EVER need a boyfriend......I got you."

"Well I love you too sis, and thank YOU. I am just the lucky schmuck who gets to fuck his own sister. No matter what it is you wanna try, I'll be there for you."

I rolled over on my side and she turned her face towards mine. We enveloped ourselves in one of our regular deep long kisses. My hand went to her ass and she instinctively spread her legs. I scooped some cum off her pussy slit with my fingers and tried to insert it back into her butthole. That didn't work, because her anal ring had clamped tightly shut within a matter of moments. With nowhere else left to put it, I just rubbed it into her scrumptious tight butt cheeks. We just laid there for an hour with me just rubbing my cum all over her butt and back, just like using massage oil. Eventually, we rinsed off and made the long trek back to the boat ramp. Our parents were already in bed when we got home, so we made a beeline to our basement bedrooms. We slept together again. We spooned with me behind her and my nonstop raging erection between her inner thighs jammed up tightly to her naturally bald and warm coochie. HEAVEN on earth.

It felt good to be snuggled up tight to my tiny older sister. Her warmth made me feel good and secure. We have had an incredible summer becoming fuck buddies and things were progressing rapidly and we were having a ball. She woke before me and sat right there on the bed next to me Indian style. She just sat there and stared at me until I woke up. When my eyes finally opened, she acted surprised and then started rambling full tilt again.

"Oh.....you're awake. Good. I been thinking. We have been fuckin pretty regular and trying to keep in hidden, but it's getting hard. Every time we are with friends and stuff, I find it tough to keep my hands off you for fear that everybody will find out. So I have some ideas, so we can be in public with people, even though it won't be our friends, but at least we can openly be boyfriend and girlfriend, because that kinda what we are now. So sit tight, I have lots to say."

I just sat there and listened for what felt like hours. She was full of ideas of places to go so we can be in public and act like a couple. She even has been thinking of other places we can fuck. The one thing that jumped out was her desire to have a full blown 3 way with me and another guy. She had been thinking about it for a while and she finally built up the nerve to ask me to set her up with it. Her urges were getting broader and I was more than happy to oblige.

Needless to say my mind was on overload. Read the next stories for more action.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
374 Followers