Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to the workbench, he prepared his tattoo gun, needle and ink.

While the young man busied himself with his back towards them, Brenda shot Dan a naughty grin and lifted a heavy breast in one hand. Tugging on her thick nipple, she shook her breast at him and winked.

Dan could barely breathe.

The couple had gone from the front of the shop finally and the other young man stood staring at Brenda through the window.

At last, the tattoo artist was ready and scooted back over to Brenda. With his face at her crotch, he asked if she was ready. She nodded.

Placing the needle against her skin, he pressed to begin the outline. Brenda had never gotten a tattoo before and jumped slightly at the feel of the needle pressing into her flesh.

"Sorry," the guy said, looking up at her. "It's gonna sting a little."

The sound of the needle filled the room as he worked, etching the outline of the tat into her flesh. As Dan watched the incredible scene, he noticed that her breasts rose and fell with her breathing with increasing speed. Her nipples were amazing in size and seemed to stiffen even harder as they guy worked on her, until they stood out at least a full inch by Dan's estimation from across the room. Her aureole were thick and swollen like dark chocolate saucers turned upside down.

The whole situation was making her hot as hell he observed, and his cock swelled like a hot dog in a microwave, filling with blood until it actually hurt and pulled at him as he struggled with his own breathing.

He wondered that the tattoo guy could remain so calm. But unknown to Dan, the guy's cock was pressing into the front of his own pants.

Brenda's breathing continued to increase until she could no longer hide the fact that she was aroused.

When the outline was finished, the guy scooted back to inspect his work. Dan saw that her pussy lips glistened, shiny and wet with her excitement.

"Okay," the young man said, swallowing visibly hard. "I uh, I'll get the color..."

With that he scooted back to the workbench. To his dismay, he discovered that the needed color was empty.

"Crap," he announced, sounding frustrated, "I'll be right back."

With that, he rose and exited the room.

Brenda locked eye with Dan.

Hers were wide and burned with excitement. Her breasts rose and fell quickly. Without speaking, she placed a hand quickly on her crotch and rubbed at it lightly, teasing herself right in front of him.

Dan nearly came in his shorts.

Just as the guy came back into the room, she moved her hand away and placed it beside her again.

Dan saw that her pussy lips were swollen, slick and protruding, and the scent of her excitement filled the air in the small area.

With the color filled, the guy stood in front of Brenda, needle in hand. "Okay," he explained, "this is going to hurt a bit more than the outline." Brenda nodded again. "I'll be careful though, but I need to stand beside you for this."

Moving to her side, he grasped her thigh and pulled her legs further apart. Then, he pressed the needle into her flesh and went to work.

Brenda jumped again visibly at the pain and whimpered as he filled the outline with color.

Brenda watched Dan as the tattoo artist worked on her inner thigh, inches from her moist crotch. Her wide-spread legs dangled from the table, exposing her gaping, excited cunt to the room.

Filling a tat with color is harder than creating an outline. As the guy pressed the needle more firmly into her flesh, the tiny motor bogged a bit. Brenda's lips formed an O-shape and a moan actually escaped her.

With one hand, she reached for a breast and fingered a stiff nipple lightly while the guy worked.

Lifting her heavy tit in front of her, she pulled at it next to the young man who was bent over her thigh.

Instinctively, and unable to stop himself, Dan grabbed at his crotch as he watched her. Feeling the outline of his erection through his shorts, he squeezed at his shaft. His cock pulsated and throbbed through the material of his shorts in his palm.

"Okay, that's done," the young man said, rising.

Brenda released her breast and it bounced back into place.

As the guy went to the workbench to fill the next color, she spread her legs to an obscene distance and fingered herself quickly, dropping her hand again as he turned to face her again.

"Almost finished," he said earnestly, though Dan could plainly see the outline of his erect cock in his pants.

Through the window, the other young man stared incredulous at the scene.

Pressing the needle into her once more, the guy went to work, filling in the last color. It hurt even more than before, and Brenda rolled her head back onto her shoulders and moaned loudly, openly pressing her palm into her swollen clitoris as he worked on her

Her fingers found the swollen, moist opening of her cunt. With the needle buzzing next to her dripping pussy, Brenda slid two fingers into her burning hole and fingered herself, openly masturbating while the young man tattooed her.

On the other side of the window another customer, an older man had entered the shop and now stood next to the other young man, gaping at her through the window.

Brenda slid her fingers in and out of her hungry cunt quickly, fucking herself in front of the men. With her other hand, she lifted a tit to her mouth and licked and bit at her own nipple, tugging at it with her teeth.

He moans filled the room along with the sound of the needle. The pain was driving her mad, making her clitoris swell harder, as she finger-fucked herself in front of the three men, no longer caring who was watching her.

When the guy stopped the needle for a moment to readjust, she spread her legs even wider and began to slap lightly at her horny cunt, sucking hard on a nipple, filling the room with the slurping sounds as she lifted it to her face.

All four men watched in fascination as four cocks swelled to the aching point. Dan slid his hand into the waistband of his shorts and grabbed at the bare flesh of his erection, pulling on it hard.

When the tattoo guy clicked the needle on again, he bent to finish the job as Brenda rubbed fast circles around her clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure racing through her entire body. Jamming her huge tit into her mouth, she licked, suck and bit at her nipple, leaving tiny teeth marks at the base of it on her dark aureole.

"Oh god," she moaned loudly, increasing the pace of the circles around her clit.

By now, Dan was lost. He watched her masturbate on the table in front of everyone like a scene from a fuck flick. Stroking his cock inside of his shorts, he moaned as well...pulling hard on it and jacking it quickly.

The two men in front of the shop had now relocated and were standing next to each other just inside of the doorway to the room, staring incredulous at the naked, masturbating woman on the table.

One of them, the older man, rubbed at the front of his jeans.

Brenda's eyes moved quickly over everyone in the room, darting back and forth between them as her fingers pulled and pinched at her clitoris. Releasing her breast, she hefted the other one to her mouth.

As the needle bit into her naked flesh, her hips moved slightly, unconsciously, as she fucked her sopping cunt into the palm of her hand.

The guy struggled a bit to keep the needle steady, but worked on nevertheless.

"Oh god...yeah...fuck..." she moaned loudly, tossing her head back onto her shoulders again, jamming at herself between her slick thighs.

"Do me," she breathed, "do me...do me right here..."

At that the tattoo artist stopped and looked up at her.

"Make me cum," she said again, barely able to breathe. "Oh god make me cum..."

The tattoo was finished. Turning the needle around in his palm, the young man pressed the vibrating gun into her clitoris and held it there.

"OH JEEZUS...FUCK..." Brenda moaned, thrusting her hips forwards to meet the vibrations, fucking herself into the tattoo gun.

Grabbing the guy's arm, Brenda gently moved the gun around her clitoris, as she fucked into it...moaning and whimpering, slipping just the end of it into her horny, throbbing cunt.

With his free hand, the young man freed his cock from his pants. Long and hard, it sprung up, slapping off of his t-shirt around his belly, bouncing slightly until it settled into place against the bare flesh of her thigh.

Dan almost came at that, and had to slow his stroking inside of his shorts.

"Oh yeah," Brenda said, her voice raw with lust. "Stroke it. Stroke that big cock for me."

Releasing his hold on the gun, he allowed Brenda to fuck her pussy with it, jamming it in and out of herself as the guy stepped back and grasped his erection. Pointing it at her, he stroked himself from the base to the head...masturbating for her.

Brenda rubbed the vibrating gun all over, in and around her steaming hungry box, jamming it in and out of her herself hard and fast.

Her entire upper body flushed with excitement as she masturbated for the men.

Dan saw that the other guys now had their cocks in hand and were stroking themselves as they watched her.

He pulled his shorts down over his own erection, releasing it to the room. Brenda stared at him as she moved the handle of the gun upwards, pushing it hard in quick little strokes into the underside of her clitoris.

Each time that the gun came into contact with her clit, she moaned, tugging hard at a nipple, twisting and pulling it between her fingers.

"Dan...oh god, Dan..." she breathed hard, as her eyes gorged on his hand blurring over his cock, then scanned the other men stroking their own cocks in the room, before returning to him again, and repeating the pattern.

Before she could react, the tattoo artist grabbed the gun, took it from her and jammed his head between her legs in a single motion.

Placing the tip of his tongue on her engorged clitoris, he flicked the tip of it lightly over and across it, circling it.

Brenda grabbed at his hair and jammed his head hard between her fleshly dark thighs, fucking her entire sopping cunt at his face. Bucking wildly, she moaned and jammed herself at him. Her huge tits bounced and jiggled in front of her, teasing the other men in the room nearly to orgasm.

"OH GOD JEEZUS FUCK MAKE ME CUM!" she yelled loudly in a single sentence, grinding herself into the guy's face between her legs.

Suddenly, the other young man stepped the few paces to where her sandals and swim suit lay on the floor. Bending while stroking his cock, he retrieved her suit. Wrapping it around his shaft, he stroked himself with it, revealing in the soft silky feel of it as his pants fell to his ankles. Thrusting his hips, he fucked his cock into her swimsuit, moaning loudly.

Brenda was on the edge of orgasm.

Stifling a scream, she bit down hard into her thick, pouty bottom lip. Grabbing the guy's head again with both hands she pulled him hard into her and thrust her hips, using his entire head to fuck herself.

Just as she reached the brink, the guy stopped and pulled away.

"No...no...god...no...please..." she begged hard. Left unsatisfied, she thrust her pussy at the now empty space between her soaked thighs, involuntarily fucking at the air...needing to cum.

Pulling her off of the table to her feet, the young man spun her around and pushed, forcing her forwards until she bent over the table. Bracing herself with her hands in front of her, she thrust her naked ass upwards into the air.

Stroking his cock, he slapped at it, cracking her hard across the fleshy globes, making them jiggle. Brenda jumped and moaned. Spreading her feet apart, she reached between her legs and diddled her clit as he spanked her ass, stroking his cock merely inches from it.

The young man fucking himself into her swimsuit, jacked hard into it. With his free hand he grasped one edge of it. Now using both hands, he stretched it hard in front of him, rubbing his cock into it and all over it, continuing to pull on it until it popped at the seam with a tearing sound. Rubbing it his cock with it, he pulled at it, thrusting his hips forwards into it until the seam gave way completely, nearing tearing her suit in half.

Dan pushed his shorts to his ankles and sat back in the chair. Spreading his legs, he spit into his palm and jerked his cock hard and fast at the scene in front of him.

The older man stepped further into the room as his pants rode to his knees, pulling on himself quickly and moaning. The sexual tension in the room rose until it was tangible, like a thick cloud filling the space...Dan could almost taste it.

With a final ripping noise, Brenda's swimsuit came completely apart in the young man's hands and half of it fell away to the floor at his feet. With the other half, he continued to stork his throbbing cock at her, stepping closer until he was merely a foot from her.

By now, her ass cheeks were swollen an angry red as the tattoo artist continued to slap and spank at them. Brenda's fingers flew between her thighs as she bent over the table, fingering her clit and moaning loudly.

Her heavy, bare breasts pressed into the hard table in front of her.

Bending over, the tattoo guy bit into the flesh of her burning ass cheeks, clamping down hard, alternating between them as he jacked himself furiously. Then, grabbing at her shoulders, he lifted her to a standing position and spun her, forcing her to her knees in front of him.

Pushing his cock at her lips, he thrust forwards until she spread them, entering her mouth.

Brenda reached forwards and grabbed his hips with both hands and pulled, moving him towards her, fucking her face with his cock. The slurping sounds of her lips on him filled the room along with the groans of the men stroking themselves.

Squatting before him on the balls of her bare feet, she spread her knees wide and diddled herself as she gobbled his cock...swirling her tongue around it and swallowing it completely before sliding back until the tip of it was just inside of her lips, the repeating the pattern, increasing in speed.

The tattoo guy dropped his head back onto his shoulders and moaned. "Suck it...suck my cock..." he said, thrusting to meet her face.

Grabbing at her hair, he quickly balled her soft curls in his fist and used it jam her head onto his cock as Brenda slapped at her pussy between her thighs. Her breasts bounced wildly and pressed up against the front of his legs as she bobbed her head forwards, around and back, sucking him hard and fast.

With that, the other young dropped what was left of suit and stepped beside her. With one hand, she grasped the base of his cock and pulled hard, stroking him quickly as he moaned at her.

Dan was close to cumming and had to slow down again. Suddenly, the older man groaned loudly and came...spewing his load in thick ropes onto the floor in front of him.

Losing control, the tattoo artist pushed Brenda hard until she fell over onto her back on the floor. Taking her ankles roughly, he jerked her legs apart and fell to his knees in front of her.

Grasping his angry erection, he pointed it at her and fell forwards onto his hands, entering her in a single motion.

Brenda gasped and moaned as his cock filled her, stretching her. Thrusting quickly, he held himself in a sort of push-up position on his knees and fucked her on the floor as the other men watched.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him in; thrusting her hips up off of the floor to meet his fucking. She fucked him back, moaning loudly as her tits bounced and lolled to either side of her.

Watching her tits, the young man was nearly overcome and had to slow his thrusting...but Brenda pulled him all the harder into her, fucking his cock with her hot, slick, tight cunt...it wrapped him like a hot velvet glove, engulfing his cock in its warm, silky wetness.

Finally, the other young man stepped closer until he was standing over her jacking his cock at her. He watched her big tits bounce and swing as the tattoo artist fucked her, pointing his erection at them.

"Yeah, oh yeah, stroke it...cum for me, cum all over me," Brenda breathed at him, her brown, horny eyes boring into his.

The sounds of flesh slapping flesh mixed with moans filled the room as the tattoo guy pounded Brenda's tight wet twat and the two men stroked themselves. The older man watched, fascinated, still fingering is soft cock, now beginning to thicken once more.

Suddenly, feeling his orgasm imminent, Dan got up and trotted to the scene on the floor, pounding himself with his fist. "Oh god...Brenda...Brenda...god Imma cum...Imma cum," he moaned, arching his body slightly backwards as his shorts rode to his ankles with his fisting.

Without warning, Brenda pushed the tattoo guy off of her and rolled to her side. Struggling to her knees quickly, she crouched on the balls of her bare feet, knees wide apart in front of Dan and opened her mouth. Placing her arm under her heavy breasts, she lifted them at him. With her other hand, she slapped at her cunt, making herself quiver and moan.

"Yah, cum baby," she breathed nastily, pushing her tits at him. "Cum...that's right honey, cum on me...cum all over my big black titties baby."

"Oh god...Brenda..." Dan said, with no control. "Oh god, I love your titties...I love your titties...I love your big...black...titties..."

"Yah?" she cooed hotly. "You like 'em baby? You like my tits?"

"Oh god yeah...yeah...I love...your...your...tits..."

At that, Dan moaned a final time and came...hard...jettisoning thick, white ropes of sticky cum from the tip of his cock, splattering Brenda's beautiful coco tits and cleavage. As he pumped himself hard and fast, some of it landed on her hair and in her open mouth. Before he finished, Brenda clamped her mouth around his rod and swallowed the rest. At the same time, the tattoo artist orgasmed, standing beside her, moaning loudly and spattering her left shoulder and arm with his own hot load, spattering her naked body with it.

The second shop worker let loose, moving closer to Brenda. He emptied himself all over her right arm and thigh, until it ran off of her dripping to the floor.

As she released Dan's cock from between her lips, Brenda placed a hand behind herself on the floor for support and spread her knees wide, thrusting her hips upwards at Dan. Her entire body locked as if bracing for an onslaught. Then it came...she orgasmed, rubbing her clit furiously, slapping and smacking it. Her moans bordered on screams and filled the room. In fact, she could be heard outside of the shop.

Pressing her fingers into herself, she coaxed a long thin stream of her own juice from her box. It shot straight out of her and landed on Dan's bare thigh, covering it with its wet warmth.

Brenda rocked back and forth on her heels, jamming her hand between her legs, riding her orgasm to paradise. Her tits shook and bounced in front of her, swinging wildly as she came all over the floor between her thighs.

The older man had managed another erection and was stroking it viciously. He moaned several times in a row, stepping towards Brenda who was in the throes of her second orgasm.

"Yeah, come on baby," she said to the man. "Come here...cum on me."

As he neared her, he could no longer hold back and came again, pointing his cock between her thighs. His hot cum splattered her vulva and landed on either side of her cunt. Rubbing her hand in it, she spread it all over her tits, smearing it around her nipples and aureole until they glistened, slick with it.

Finally, as Brenda's second orgasm subsided, she collapsed onto her ass on the floor, struggling to breathe. The men stood in a circle around her, recovering as well. They all stared at each other in silence.

After a few minutes, the older man pulled his pants up, turned and left the shop without a word. Meanwhile, Dan had recomposed himself and helped Brenda to her feet. Her dark skin was covered and sticky with the cum of four men all over her body.