Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming back to reality, the tattoo artist and the other young men also composed themselves. Only Brenda still stood totally naked among them.

Her new tattoo shone wet and bright on her inner thigh.

"Wow," was all she said.

"I uh, I'm sorry about your swimsuit," the young man who had torn it said, staring at the useless rag on the floor.

"Shit," Brenda said as she realized she had nothing to wear. "How am I going to get out of here?" The three men stared at her in silence.

"Well...uh...." Dan began then stopped at a loss. He thought for a moment about offering her his shirt. Secretly though, he harbored a fantasy of seeing her walk naked and cum covered along the sidewalk outside in front of everyone.

"Shoot," the tattoo guy said, avoiding her eyes, "we don't have anything extra here, and I don't think any of our clothes would fit you."

Brenda looked down at herself and lifted her huge tits in front of her. "No, not with these babies," she said.

Then she picked up the torn pieces of her suit from the floor. The three men gorged on her naked body as her tits hung and wiggled in front of her.

Turning the pieces this way and that, she tried to piece something together. But it was useless. The suit was torn beyond repair.

Dropping the pieces to the ground, she sighed and slipped into her sandals.

"Well, at least I have these," she joked.

On one hand, Dan felt bad for her and wanted to give her something to cover herself with. But on the other, the idea of her having to actually walk out of the shop totally nude had his cock twitching again.

"Are you ready Dan?" she asked, grinning at him.

"Huh?" he said surprised. Was she actually considering it?

"Are you ready to go?" she pressed.

"Uh...I guess so," he said. "I mean, how?"

"How?" Brenda repeated. "Same way we got here...walk."

"But uhm, I mean, you're naked," he half sputtered.

"I know that dear," she said, mocking but not meanly. "What choice do I have?"

Dan was silent.

As if reading his mind, Brenda smiled wickedly at him. "You'd like that wouldn't you? You wanna see me walk outta here naked don't you? Hmmm?"

With that, she grasped his hand in hers. "C'mon babe," she said, "let's see what kind of trouble we can get into...and nice to meet you guys, it was hot."

Pulling Dan by the hand, she left the room and walked out into the main area of the shop. Outside of the window, the nighttime street was busy. Not stopping to think twice, Brenda pulled the door open and stepped out onto the sidewalk with Dan at her heels.

"No worries!" the tattoo artist called out behind her, '"it's on the house!"

Brenda ignored him. Naked, she stood outside of the shop with the dried cum flaking on her skin. All around them, people passed staring dumbfounded at the totally nude black woman on the sidewalk next to the white man holding her hand.

Cars slowed in the street. People catcalled and whistled. Brenda smiled and waved back at them.

Pulling Dan's hand, she crossed the street again, walking naked through the cars. Once on the other side, she turned for the beach again.

As Dan followed, watching her sweet bare ass move in front of him, watching gorgeous Brenda walk totally naked in public, his cock rose into a state of hard erection again.

He couldn't believe what was happening. Brenda's luscious, bare tits swayed in front of her. Her bare ass and vagina were exposed to anyone who cared to look...and many did.

They passed a sidewalk café just before the edge of the beach filled with people drinking and laughing in the hot night air.

Brenda swayed right in front of it, while people spun their heads to gawk in disbelief.

"OH MY GOD! THAT WOMAN'S NAKED!" one lady cried out as Brenda passed, smiling in her direction.

"FUCK! LOOK!" a young male voice followed. As Dan turned his head, he saw a group of guys standing at the corner of the patio drinking. They all turned to stare at Brenda.

"NICE FUCKING TITS BABY!" one of them called after her.

Finally, they passed the café and strode onto the sands of the beach. Stopping by a palm, Brenda turned suddenly. Her face flushed and her breasts rose and fell rapidly with her breathing.

"God Dan, that turned me on," she said hurriedly. Grabbing at the tree, she bent over and stuck her ass at him, allowing her tits to hang front of her like big fleshy pendulums.

"Fuck me, now." She said.

Unleashing his throbbing erection, Dan stepped quickly behind her and entered her as his shorts fell to his ankles.

Suddenly, two young men appeared from the direction of the water, walking towards them. But neither Dan nor Brenda cared. Dan entered her hot wet folds and thrust forwards as Brenda moaned and pushed backwards, swallowing his cock with her tight, hot pussy.

It was going to be a great night Dan thought, slamming his cock into his naked friend. She had no clothes at all with her, and he speculated he would fuck her many more times that night before it was said and done.