Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,155 Followers

Ash moved over behind Karl and was smacking his muscular ass while saying, "Fuck her hard. Pound that whore!"

In the throes of passion with my vibrating voice, I snapped back, "You're one to talk Ash. You think I don't know about you hooking up with Bailey. Some friend. You calling me a whore?"

Karl lowered me back down to the ground and loudly announced, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oh shit. I'm gonna fill this bitch up."

I was unprotected and fearing pregnancy so I sternly warned Karl, "Don't you dare cum in me! Do you hear me...don't."

Even Tyler screamed in an almost begging fashion, "Please don't cum in her. Please don't!"

The crowd was cheering and rooting him on. Karl arched his back, angrily grit his teeth and every muscle in his upper body flexed when he started to grunt, "GRRRR...AUUGGGHHH! Fuck I'm cumming. Yea god dammit, take my nut!"

I had never had someone ever orgasm inside me. Karl's thickness allowed me to feel every spurt of his warm sperm douse my cervix. My legs were shaking and I climaxed again while Karl emptied his load in my pussy. It felt so good, I just about passed out.

Tyler was almost sobbing as he mumbled, "No...No...No...I can't believe this is happening."

Karl gave out animalistic yell when he was completely finished cumming inside me. He pulled his cock out and backed away from me on his knees before bellowing, "Whew. That was some good pussy right there. Who's next? Come and get some of this. Bailey, it's been awhile, come tap this again like you used to. Jackson, you up for a little Taylor?"

I mockingly said, "I don't need that little prick from Bailey. Been there, done that?"

"Oh yea, well I'll fucking show you little prick. We'll see how little it is stuck in your ass," responded Bailey angrily.

Karl was standing with his slimy cock hanging down and said, "That a boy Bailey. Let's get some lube and get busy."

There was a med kit sitting on the trainer's table located in the corner. One of the football players rummaged through it until he pulled out a small jar of petroleum jelly used for cuts and chapped areas. Bailey flipped me over to my knees and by then, Karl's cum was oozing down the inside of my thigh.

Bailey's sweats were on the floor and Ky was stroking his 5 inch prick to life. After several pumps, she slathered a glob of lube on his dick and stroked it evenly. It was surreal because I had never had or even had desire to have anal sex but with everything that had already happened, I didn't mind that Bailey was about to stick his all too familiar greased up cock into my unfamiliar, virgin sphincter.

Jen said to everyone referring to my asshole, "Look at that tight little, brown bud. I think it definitely needs screwed."

When it penetrated me, I just about jumped out of my skin, it hurt so badly. I was breathing rapidly like a woman in labor and then Bailey pushed himself all the way in my ass. I needed to get used to it but with the crowd encouraging him, he began fucking just as quickly as Karl had previously done. My pussy was swollen and sensitive so I reached down to play with myself to take my mind off the pain. Bailey was now riding me like a cowboy does a bronco. He was also smacking my ass. The only thing missing was a "yee haw." As the pain started to subside, I actually enjoyed it.

Out of the crowd walked up a completely naked Jackson. He may have had such a scrawny frame with no muscle tone but he had a super long hard on that bounced as he walked. His dick was much thinner than Karl's but it was longer if you could believe it. I would guess at least 10 inches. It reminded me of a mop handle but who would have figured that such a sweet unattractive nerd would be hung like a horse.

Bailey continued to fuck my ass while Jackson got on his knees in front of me giving me his long one to suck. He apologetically said, "I'm sorry Taylor. I have wanted you for so long but you have never really liked me. I want to get involved."

He lifted my chin with his hand and stuck his dick in my mouth. Even though it was extremely long, I had no problem going down it. The problem was Bailey was now slapping his balls against my ass causing my jaws to jar. I wanted to be careful with Jackson's cock. If you have never had a threesome, there is something so slutty and erotic about all three of you in a sexual act at once.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this. It feels so good," an excited Jackson sighed.

We were naturally scooting forward while Jackson was sliding backward from all the friction. Jackson ended up with his back pressed against the bench in front of the locker Tyler was trapped inside. My lust and exhibitionism inspired me to deepthroat Jackson. The vibration of Bailey's smaller cock in my ass was actually building me up to another orgasm. I went down on Jackson's dick until I gagged. After trying it a few more times, I just went for it and "wham" I had every inch down my throat. I was gagging put under control. I was pretty proud of myself.

"Wow, look at that, the bitch deepthroats dick. I told ya, don't let her fool you into thinking she's not a slut," Meg told Ash.

Jackson raised up and sat down on the bench. My eyes were watering from the deepthroating and some saliva was hanging down my chin. I spit on his pole and used both hands to jerk it off. Poor Jackson who probably had never been laid, barely allowed me to put my mouth on the head before he tensed up and started shooting his cum in the back of my throat. I jerked and sucked until he stopped ejaculating. I have always found cum disgusting but in my horny state, I just swallowed the warm thickness. It was very salty and bitter.

"Oh yea. Hold still! Augghhh!" Shouted Bailey as he began to cum in my ass. He leaned forward and almost laid on my back while he climaxed. He groaned and moaned as he finished. While he laid still, I reached down and rubbed my clit like a girl possessed. I was so close and needed that friction to put me over the edge. It took about 15 seconds and I screamed out in pleasure. I was cumming and noticed Karl stroking his cock back to life for a second go round while Jackson's tool never deflated. I guess a bunch of horny 18 year olds could have sex forever.

Ash said to Bailey, "How could you do that? She's disgusting. Don't ask me to do that."

Bailey sighed, "Now I gave her something to complain about. I wasn't able to take her real virginity but I did take her ass virginity."

Now Karl was ready for round two and stood in front of me to suck him again. His dick smelled like my vagina. I kissed and licked it, even tasting my own juices. It swelled and in no time was completely engorged once again. He quickly replaced Bailey to position himself behind me.

"Dude, get out of the way," Karl ordered Jackson. "Tyler needs to see this up close and personal."

Jen grabbed my shirt and yanked it up over my head exposing my sports bra. She then pulled it off as well, freeing my boobs. I sometimes have been insecure about their size but they are firm and guys love them so I just let them hang free for all to see. Now I'm completely nude except for my shoes and socks. Karl took me by the hips, and moved me forward until I was leaning over the bench with my face pressed against Tyler's locker. He rattled it and cursed again.

Karl's put his dick in my already stretched and lubricated pussy thanks to him. With one big jolt, he was in. I had that stunned look of surprise on my face. I will say, it didn't hurt near as bad this time. He held on tight and started pumping me again.

With my mouth pressed against the locker, I looked at Tyler with puppy dog eyes and gasped, "Oh my god baby. He's so big. Karl's cock is splitting me open. I can feel it in my belly. I'm so sorry that if feels amazing. Oh god, I'm so sorry!"

Karl then got to his feet for better traction and pounded me like a hammer. The cheering by the crowd, the slapping of our bodies, and my head banging against the locker were the only three sounds dominating the room.

I moaned, "I'm gonna cum, Tyler. I can't help it. Hurry, kiss me. Hurry! Oooooooo!"

Tyler squatted down with the little room he was given, pressed his lips against the metal which was pressed against mine. I was cumming so hard! Karl wasn't just screwing me doggie style, he was fucking the shit out of me. His powerful body had complete control and his large hard cock was doing the pleasurable damage. He thrusted and pumped his way for me to have two more orgasms and one more large squirt. He was literally wearing me out while Tyler looked me and Karl in our faces while the entire act was taking place.

"This bitch is gonna make me cum again," growled Karl.

"Shoot it all over her face," Meg suggested.

Just then Karl jumped up and squeezed off his dick. He stepped over the bench to my side and ordered me, "Look here. Open your mouth. Open it, god dammit!"

I did just what he asked and with my mouth hanging open, Karl furiously jacked his cock until his cum started spraying my face and in my mouth. He was screaming in ecstasy while he facialized me. He squirted in my left eye, some in my nose but mostly on my lips and tongue. A little bit of it even hit the locker where Tyler's face was located. The cum had a very strong smell.

Karl flopped down on the bench with his bare ass, completely exhausted. My face was a mess. I scooped some of the slime off with my finger and licked it clean.

"I'm so sorry baby, I need to clean this stuff up. It doesn't taste too bad" I assured Tyler. "I think I want to ride Jackson's dong. Did you see long that thing was?"

"Taylor, why are you doing this to me? You know how bad it hurts me to see this," whispered the pleading Tyler.

"Baby, the harm is already done. It's just sex. You know I love you. I will only cum a couple more times if that makes you feel any better," I assured Tyler.

I motioned Jackson to lay down on his back next to the bench. That long tool of his was hard and sprawled up across his skinny abs. Still only wearing my shoes and socks, I straddled his waist and while facing Tyler, I lowered myself, guiding Jackson's dick with my hand until it slid into me. Because of the stretching and cum lube that Karl's dick had provided, Jackson's had no resistance going in.

Once I was sitting down completely impaled on Jackson, I started grinding just to feel that mushroom head so far up me and let me tell you, it was way back there. It also hurt but I couldn't resist. After I established my balance, I began to bounce up and down on Jackson's cock. Oh my god, it was incredible. It wasn't going to take me long to cum and as I got a good rhythm going, Jackson tensed up and started shooting his spunk in my pussy. This damn kid couldn't hold his stuff long enough for me to get mine but fortunately, he never went soft and I began to resume my ride.

"Yea, Jackson. Get some!" Shouted Karl while Jackson laid there with a huge smile on his face.

As I continued to ride Jackson, I felt a huge orgasm rifle through my vagina and out my oozing anus. "Auugghhh yes...Oooooo...Ohhhhh!" I screamed as I quaked like I was sitting in a vibrating chair.

My legs were getting tired so I decided it was time to sit and rock myself to another one instead of bouncing. I had rode so hard that my headband had jiggled loose and fell around my neck like a scarf. I leaned forward, placed my hands on Jackson's scrawny chest, put my feet up across his thighs and began to rock back and forth. After a few minutes, I was worried that my shoes would be roughing up Jackson's skin so I reached back and took them and my socks off. At that point I was completely naked with my painted toes draped across his thighs.

I really couldn't believe Jackson was a virgin with such a long dick. I was loving it and that length was touching all the right places that Tyler can't. Ash walked toward me and sat down on the bench with a couple of guys high fiving, trying to anticipate what they thought was going to happen.

"Fuck her Ash," Meg yelled.

Ash seemed to not even care that my face was a mess from Karl's load. She grabbed my face and while holding my head still, I could no longer rock on Jackson's dick. This prompted Jackson to do the work and began fucking me like a rabbit with his ass lifting off the floor with each thrust. Ash pressed her lips against mine and using her tongue inside my mouth, kissed me for about 45 seconds. Then her hands moved downward to play with my nipples. At that point they were rock hard. Just then I tensed up on Jackson's thrusting dong, in orgasm.

Ash sat down on the bench in front of me with her back to Tyler still trapped in the locker. She pulled her running pants off while kicking her panties to the side. Her pussy was smooth as silk and it was glistening with wetness from watching all the action. She leaned back against the locker, put her knees up by her boobs and directed me, "Come on bitch. Show this pussy what you got."

I leaned in and placed my mouth directly around her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and I licked her juices while she moaned against the locker. Not only would I dart my tongue inside her vagina, I also licked her asshole which turned me on tremendously. The jarring from Jackson pounding me from underneath, made it difficult but I was able to use my finger on Ash's large clit while I ate her out. I would also periodically stick two fingers in her hole and slide them in and out very quickly.

Ash screamed, then grabbed the back of my head to mash my face in her pussy while she orgasmed. She twitched and shook while enjoying my magic tongue. This threw me into my next orgasm from Jackson. Mine began just as Ash's ended. My face was a mess, covered in Karl's seed and Ash's juices. I now had no control over myself and become what I despised...a slut. Ash moved out of the way while Jackson stopped humping me from underneath to take a rest. After already cumming twice, it was nice to see Jackson have a little stamina. I also needed a rest and just sat motionless on Jackson's pole trying to catch my breath.

Over walked Karl once again. He turned his back to me, facing a much quieter, defeated Tyler still trapped in the locker. Karl spread his legs, bent over and placed his hands on the bench as though a policeman had him against a car. His cock wasn't hard but very plump and I could easily see it, along with his smooth balls, hanging between his legs. I was slightly confused, when he reached behind himself, grabbed the back of my head, and slammed my face right between his ass cheeks.

"Ty, buddy, I'm gonna have her eat my ass out. It might be a little sweaty, but I think she will do it, don't you?" Karl sarcastically asked.

It was a little sweaty but surprisingly it didn't smell bad. It was also smooth and those cheeks were so muscular. I was completely hooked and felt like I had no control over my decisions. In my state, I went with it, used my thumbs to pull Karl's ass cheeks apart and went to work on his tight anus with my tongue. What was wrong with me? I was enjoying this! I could hear comments, whooping, and cheering from the watching crowd.

Jackson had regained his energy and started fucking me again while Karl would groan or jerk when my tongue found a sensitive spot. Bailey walks over right behind me again to have a round two with my ass. I stop rimming Karl just long enough to see Bailey squat down and plunge his 5 inch cock into my slimy asshole. This time, it went in without any trouble. I was being double penetrated while giving a rimjob. I was truly a big slut for the whole world to see.

As if it wasn't bad enough for Tyler forced to watch his girlfriend be completely used by guys he hated, Karl started taunting him, "Oh shit! Dude, I'm tellin ya, she is amazing. Oh fuck. You're not gonna believe this but right now, Taylor's tongue is actually inside my asshole. I'm not kidding dude...wow... (he grunted)...her whole fucking tongue is buried in my asshole."

The sad part was he was right. I was so out of my mind with lust for Karl's rock hard body, ass and two dicks filling my holes, that I penetrated his anus as far as I could with my tongue. Karl was now using one hand to stroke his fat dick while he continued his taunts.

"I'm tellin right now, she might make me cum again. I thought you said, she didn't do this stuff. She is eating my ass like nobody ever has. Just think, from now on when you kiss Taylor, it will be like you're eating my sweaty asshole just like she's doing," Karl bragged trying to humiliate Tyler.

Those words, along with Jackson and Baileys' cocks gave me the most powerful orgasm of the day. I was literally screaming inside Karl's sphincter while I squirted all over Jackson's stomach. When I had finished climaxing, Karl turned around and sat on the bench allowing me to suck his dick. It was hard again and I readily jerked and bobbed on it.

Karl loudly announced to everyone, "I can't wait to show this on YouTube."

Tyler immediately responded, "No! Don't you fuckin dare. You can't."

"What do you mean I can't? Your girlfriend's a whore and the whole world needs to know that. Why? What can you give me so that I don't?" Karl asked.

Just then Jackson locked up and started cumming in my pussy a second time. He was holding my hips so tight while emptying his third load of the day while Bailey just stopping screwing my ass, trying to be polite and let Jackson finish properly. There was so much cum oozing out of my vagina and running down Jackson's shaft. It had pooled on his pubic area. I was still sucking Karl's dick and my saliva was running down from the corners of my mouth.

The conversation continued as Tyler was desperate to keep the video of this incident off social media, "What do you want? I don't give a fuck any more. Just tell me what you want I will do it."

"I tell you what. You see Bailey there pounding your woman's ass again? You finish him off and we will call it even and the video won't be shown. Deal?" Karl bargained.

"No fuckin way. You're nuts. That's disgusting," Tyler sternly replied.

"Ok. I guess we will see you on the internet," threatened Karl.

There was no way, Tyler wanted everyone in the school and town to see this. He was broken down and defeated but reluctantly agreed to finish my ex with his mouth while everyone watched.

"Let's get this over with," an emotionally drained Tyler said.

Karl moved out of the way and opened the locker. Out stepped Tyler. Bailey pulled his cum covered cock out of my rectum and sat down on the bench.

Ky excitedly said to all the dance girls, "Oh my god. I gotta see this. Are you watching this girls?"

Karl kept the flow moving when he ordered Tyler while chuckling, "Go on now. Let's see if you're as good as Taylor. Suck her ass right off it."

Tyler was down on his knees and moved his face down to Bailey's small cock, closed his eyes and took it in his mouth. Now it was Bailey's turn to moan and lean back against the locker. Tyler was not doing a bad job and I will be the first to admit, I was aroused seeing it. Tyler started sucking Bailey faster and faster to get this ordeal over.

Bailey rested his hand on the back of Tyler's head and warned, "I'm gonna cum. Oh, shit. Here it comes!"

Bailey's legs locked straight out and his eyes became glazed as his orgasm took over. He was shooting his cum in Tyler's mouth as Tyler's cheeks were puffed out trying to catch all the sperm. After about 30 seconds, Bailey was finished and now Tyler lifted his head with a mouth full of cum.

Just as Tyler was about to spit it out, Karl suddenly interrupted him, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are ya doing? You swallow that shit. That is the least you can do. Taylor never swallowed his load so I think you can do it for her."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,155 Followers