Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen agreed, "Go ahead Tyler. You worked for it. Now you know what we go through. You earned, just swallow it."

I wanted it over with so I agreed with Jen and encouraged Tyler, "Go ahead baby. It's not that bad. Just swallow it."

Tyler squinted, then closed his eyes and very reluctantly swallowed Bailey's load. He winced and shook his head in disgust. Everyone applauded like they had just seen a play.

Just then we could hear the coaches talking outside while some yelled, "It's the coaches! Let's get out of here!"

Everyone was scrambling around. Even the guys who were naked or half naked grabbed their clothes and took off for the two back doors. Tyler and I grabbed my clothing and followed the masses out just before the coaches entered the locker room. We went home so worried this was going to get out on social media. I took a shower for what seemed like an hour just to scrub myself and my orifices clean from all the DNA.

Thank goodness it didn't surface online the rest of the school year and more importantly, I didn't get pregnant from Jackson or Karl. Unfortunately, the day after we graduated, there it was and the horror had begun. On Twitter, Facebook and YouTube was the entire scene. There was me taking three loads of cum in my pussy, one in my ass, and two in my mouth and face not to mention Tyler swallowing Bailey's cum. All of us had graduated so we couldn't be punished and any underclassmen who were present got suspended from school the next year for first 5 days. Tyler and I have had issues trying to put this behind us. I love Tyler but that day as a used slut, haunts him from wanting to marry me. The most shameful part is on certain days, I am almost glad it happened. Yuck!