TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 05: Hot Blonde Gets BBC in her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Coach looked at the bikini, cups not quite covering her full breasts and squeezing them so tight, breast flesh stuck out from the material. He caught glimpses of her pubes above the panty. "It's not too small. It's perfect."

"It's tacky."

"It's patriotic." Black handed her another bikini.

Jenny removed the flag bikini and pulled on the next one. It was a leopard print bikini that made her feel like a jungle girl. It fit her like the last one except it didn't show any pubic hair as the front of the panty was higher and a short loincloth. "It's ridiculous."

"It shows you appreciate large African animals," he said chuckling. Coach Black hadn't moved from the doorway and had watched her change. Jenny removed the bikini and he had to control himself to stop from reaching out to squeeze those big ass titties of hers. "Dolphins or Saints?" he asked.

"Dolphins," said Jenny, taking the NFL team bikini from him. It was small and sexy, but the colors didn't suit her.

Jenny tried on the last bikini. It was a skimpy pink thing and the worst one yet, though it fit her, the material was even smaller. The triangular cups were little more than nipple slings. No matter how she stretched or pulled it, some of her areola would show. Not that it mattered as her entire

nipples down to the little bumps around her areola were clearly visible through the pink fabric and when wet, the top would be practically nonexistent. The string panty tied at her hips. The fabric at the front was small and showed off a lot of pubes. She'd need to trim her bush if she were to wear this thing. There was no fabric on the rear, just a string that disappeared between her ass cheeks.

In the mirror, she could see the Coach staring at her wide eyed with awe. Jenny's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I think we have a winner," he said.

"No way, it barely covers my nipples."

"It's perfect."

"You can see my ass!" Jenny wondered if seeing her ass was giving him any ideas.

"I like seeing your ass

"Look at this," said Jenny sitting on the bench in the dressing room and spreading her legs open. The thong slid right between her labia before turning into the scant material covering her crotch. Light glistened on fluids coating her crotch and thighs.

"Looks like wearing it turns you on," said the Coach staring at her pussy. "Damn girl, shut dem legs or I'm gonna fuck you right here. How long until the wimp leaves?"

"Be nice Coach," said Jenny standing up. "And we still have a couple hours until he's on the road."

A few minutes later, they were standing in the checkout line. The young woman ringing up the sale was looking at them distastefully. "I can't believe I'm buying this one," said Jenny, handing the woman Harold's credit card.

They checked out and walked back into the mall. Jenny resisted the urge to lean into her giant black lover and it was a good thing she did too. The Coach and Jenny turned the corner towards the next row of stores and ran right smack into Tom and Anya White. Anya stopped just in time, but her breasts pressed against Jenny's, while Tom who wasn't paying attention hit the Coach's chest and went down on his ass just like he'd hit a brick wall. "Yenny?" exclaimed Anya in surprise. Her eyes glanced towards the massive black man looming beside Jenny and they widened in shock. "Vhat are you doing here?"

"Same as you, shopping," replied Jenny, watching the Coach pulling Tom to his feet. Tom got up shaking his hand from where the Coach's iron grip had hurt him. "Ran into the Coach here and we decided to look for something to get the team and my girls."

"Like vhat?"

"Not sure, a trophy or something," said Jenny shrugging.

"Well they earned it," interjected Tom. "Congratulations on that win, Coach. It's about time Coxville had a win even if it were just that one night. Shame about last night."

"We were all winners that night," replied Black, leering over at Jenny who blushed a little as she recalled their night in the locker room shower. Coxville had an away game last night and lost it by seven points. Once again Samson had been on fire, but Todd had been distracted blowing several passes.

"Well here's hoping for a few more," said Tom. "As long as you got Todd as quarterback, you've got a good chance. That was one hell of a throw against Bartown."

"That was one amazing catch by Samson," added the Coach, and it was Samson's play, mutha fucker, he thought.

"How's practice been?" asked Tom. "Todd's been a little off this week. He's down in the dumps for some reason he won't talk to us about."

That's because his girlfriend dumped him for some man-sized nigga dick, chump, thought the Coach. "I've noticed that too," said Black. "I've warned him that if he doesn't snap out of it, West is chomping at the bits for a chance to lead the team."

"I'll talk to him," said Tom. "I'm sure it's just a phase."

"Coach, we need to get going. I have big plans this evening," said Jenny.

"Sure thing," answered Black. "I got big plans too."

"Hot date?' asked Tom.

"Sort of, she's more of a fuck buddy," laughed the Coach as Anya gasped at his crudeness. "But the bitch is fine. She's built like Jenny over there."

"Well good luck with that," said Tom, nodding in appreciation though his wife's body was every bit as stacked as Jenny's. "Come on Anya."

"Men," tisked Jenny to her friend Anya.

"Gut bye, Yenny," said Anya. "See you at the next book club meeting."

"That was close," whispered Jenny. "We need to make sure we don't look like we're together."

"Yes'm Miss Jenny. Isa gonna walk ten paces behind ya, Miss Jenny.

"Stop it." Jenny walked briskly away from the Coach and he followed just a few paces behind. "Hey!" she exclaimed excitedly. "There's a Halloween store. I could use a costume for the

Halloween dance at the end of the month."

The next half hour proceeded similarly to the bikini store modeling session. Jenny tried on sexy outfits for the Coach's amusement. The genie outfit was a particular favorite. He made her go without underwear so that her breasts and pubes were visible through the diaphanous silk. Black growled lustfully at the French Maid costume. "Buy that one and you can wear it when you clean my condo." He liked the sexy witch too, but the school wouldn't approve of her wearing a costume associated with the devil.

Jenny sighed. "Did you pick anything that I could actually wear to the school dance?"

"Just this Princess Leia costume." Jenny took it, picturing herself in a dark wig with buns on the sides of her head, the white robe, and she could buy a toy gun at the toy store in the mall. Of course, it was the slave girl Leia costume. Jenny admired herself in the costume as she put her hair up on her head and braided it. The top was tight and a lot of breast flesh stuck out. The costume showed more flesh then it covered. Her hips, belly and legs were bared with just a skirt hanging down between her legs to cover her goodies. It was sluttier then the movie's costume with heeled platform sandals. "Buy it," said the Coach.

"It's not very sensible. I need something to wear to the school dance, not to Jabba's palace. I'd never get this past Principal Long." All teachers were required to model their costumes before the Principal for approval before he'd allow them to wear anything. Jenny pictured herself modeling this outfit before the old black man.

"Buy it," said the Coach. "Long's near retirement and not worried about getting fired. I gotta feeling that anything goes at this year's dance."

"Still, I couldn't wear this in front of my students," said Jenny, turning from left to right and admiring the fit. "Plus, it's $200."

Black stepped into the dressing room, grabbed the long chain hanging down from the slave collar. He yanked her towards him, pressing his lips against hers. Jenny immediately melted against him. "Buy it," he growled. "Because I like it."

Jenny trembled, wanting to kiss him again, wanting him inside her. "I think I'll buy it then."

"Good girl. Now how long until we can fuck again?"

"Damn, still over an hour."

"Well we haven't hit the lingerie store yet," said the Coach with a grin. Jenny paid for her costume with Harold's card and the two were off to the lingerie store. "Time to find you some sexy underwear," said the Coach. "For your husband of course."

Lingerie shopping went like the other stores. Black only let her try on thongs. Nor would he bring her any tops in her cup size. One set made her feel sexy. It consisted of tiny lacy black

panties, bra, and garters holding up black nylons. "Me like," grunted the Coach. We're getting that one." Black said, "We're getting that one too," when she modeled the sheer red Valentines lingerie. The bra cups and panty were red hearts. "And that one," he said to the sheer blue baby doll nighty.

"Look Coach," said Jenny reaching around to her side. There was a ripping sound and she flung the top and the sheer blue covering at him. Her big breasts jiggled. "Velcro. The panty too," she told him, showing him that the sides of the panty was being held on by just a thin strip of Velcro.

"Wear that one under your clothes. Just rip the tag off."

"I feel so sexy in this," said Jenny, "but whenever I'm alone with you, I plan on being naked."

"Fuck, I want that pussy now."

"Harold should be hitting the road any minute."

"Then let's get the fuck out of here."

Jenny purchased five sets of new sexy underwear. Gosh, Harold's going to kill me, she thought when she added up the totals of all her purchases in her head. They were quickly out the main door of the Coxburg mall, giggling like young lovers as they raced to the Coach's car. She had his cock hard and in her hand before he even started the engine. This time he didn't resist squealing the wheels. His car roared out of the parking lot heading for Coxville as fast as he thought he could get away with without getting a ticket. At first, Jenny planned on just stroking his cock, but after a while, she couldn't resist leaning down to kiss it again. Kissing turned to licking and licking turned to sucking. It took all her self-control not to suck him as fast as she could. She craved the taste of his cum, but she craved having the big cock jerking and ejaculating in her pussy even more. Coach Black managed to shave ten minutes off their commute.

The Coach parked boldly in her driveway as if he were the man of the house. He even kissed her at her front door while she fumbled with her keys. God, I hope the neighbors aren't watching, thought Jenny, but she kissed Black back as passionately as he was kissing her. Finally, she managed to get the key in her lock and the two eager lovers were in her house.

Jenny gulped as she led the Coach towards her bedroom. Her entire body felt electrified with anticipation. Black walked over to her marital bed and straightened the covers. When he turned around, he grinned when he saw that Jenny had already pulled the sundress over her head. She stood looking at him with big doe eyes. Her body showed signs of her extreme arousal. Nipples pushed out the sheer material of her new teddy's top. She trembled slightly and was breathing heavily. Coach Black took a few strides towards her. She stared at him in anticipation, wondering what he was going to do next. Would he reach out and touch her? Would he take her in his strong arms and kiss her deeply? The Coach reached out with his strong right hand and grabbed the top of the teddy. Jenny gasped as he ripped her top off. She stumbled a step closer to him, almost in his arms. His hand covered the tip of her prodigious right breast. His brown eyes seemed to dominate her blue ones as he stared into them. Jenny felt his left hand grab the top of her panty,

the knuckles scraping down her blonde bush. The Velcro tore apart as he ripped her panties off leaving her naked before him. Jenny gasped, her heart racing. "My god, you're a man," she whispered.

Coach Black grabbed her then and kissed her deeply. She shuddered when the tip of his index finger found her wetness, slipping inside her hot pussy. He kept kissing her as he slowly spun around and walked her backwards to the bed. Black pushed her down on the bed and she slid back so that her head rested on the pillow. Jenny stared at the dominant black man as he pulled his tee shirt off over her head and his strong muscular chest came into view. Her pussy was hungry for him, hungry for anything. At first, she fought the urge to touch herself watching him strip and then she gave in, spreading her legs open and fingering her clit while the Coach pushed his jeans down. His powerful cock was struggling against his underwear. Jenny pushed one finger into her pussy as his cock started to appear. A small orgasm surprised her as his giant black cock sprang up free, of its confines, still wet from her slow blowjob. Coach Black chuckled too, noticing that she had squirted a little. It would be the first of many orgasms that day.

Black climbed on the bed at her feet and knelt there, watching her play with herself. He lifted her left leg and kissed the inside of her ankle. Then he leaned forward and kissed her knee, the inside of her thigh, licking towards the wetness coating her thigh, laying down between her legs. She gasped in shock when his thick tongue licked up her labia. This was a surprise, but then the Coach was always full of surprises. He ate her pussy with gusto as if he enjoyed eating her out every bit as much as she enjoyed sucking his big black cock. A finger worked into her pussy, soon joined by another, combined they were thicker and longer then Harold's penis. He worked his fingers in and out as he sucked her clit between his lips. Jenny's body went crazy, humping into his fingers and tongue. She came again.

Jenny lay still gasping for breath as she recovered from her orgasm. The Coach's tongue slid up the crevice of her thigh moving up the side of her short blonde bush. He reached her abdomen, and then his tongue dipped into her belly button. He withdrew his tongue and kissed her navel before working his tongue up over her stomach and then her rib cage. Jenny's body was starting to respond as she got hotter and hotter for him. He was working his way up her body, his black cock getting closer and closer to her pussy. She was moaning and writhing beneath him, her hands under his biceps, trying to pull him up faster. The tongue was now licking up the underside of one giant breast, finding her nipple, flickering back and forth over her engorged pink nipple, before he sucked her entire areola into his mouth. He moved his mouth to her next breast and did the same for it. He spent a few minutes worshiping the huge breasts that so many Coxville males had fantasized about since the time Jenny had been fourteen. As his tongue and kisses moved up her chest, she finally felt the bulbous cock head probing at her pussy.

Jenny Summers was so worked up and ready for him to be inside her, that the plum-sized cock head, easily pushed into her. Jenny moaned, gasped, whimpered, and gave little cries of joy as she worked her pussy all around the tip of his powerful cock. It pushed deeper as the Coach kissed up her neck. His mouth came down on hers, their tongues dueling with shared lust. Jenny came again as his cock pushed deeper then Harold had ever been. Her pussy didn't try to reject this penis. Her vaginal muscles squeezed the black shaft, pulling it inwards. Deeper and deeper,

the black cock entered her, stretching her like no man but the Coach could. The head pressed hard against her cervix, squirts of precum, softening her cervix enough so that the head could push through into her womb and when his cock entered her completely, she came again.

Just this very morning, Jenny Summers had lain in the same position in the same bed with her husband on top of her. If she'd felt any guilt over cheating on her husband, the intense pleasure alleviated it having the Coach's black cock inside her. Sex with Harold had lasted all of five minutes. It took that long just for the Coach to get his cock fully inside her. She'd lain motionless beneath her husband's sweaty body, waiting for it to end, faking pleasure. She didn't fake it with the Coach. She wasn't motionless either. As he started moving his cock, she raised her hips into his thrusts, fucking him back for all she was worth. Black didn't crush her beneath his bulk either. His strong muscular body enveloped her, making her feel protected and possessed, dominating her completely.

Coach Black did a push up and sat up so that he was kneeling between her spread legs. He worked his cock around some more before pulling all but most of the head out of her. "Wanna try something?" he asked.

Jenny moaned and grunted in frustration as she bucked her hips up into his cock, wanting him fully inside her again. Oh god, she thought, please tell me you want to fuck my ass. "What?" she asked.

"Role playing." He pushed half his cock back in her pussy. "I'm gonna knock you up."

"What?" she asked again.

Black buried his cock in her pussy and held it there while he flexed his huge shaft inside her. "Feel the head? It's in your womb."

"So deep in my pussy," moaned Jenny writhing in lust as she came again.

"Gonna put a black baby in this pussy." Black pulled his cock back and thrust it forwards again. "Knock this white pussy up."

"Yes!" squealed Jenny with lust. "Do it. Knock up my white pussy." This is so hot, she thought. I'm going to cum again.

Coach Black went crazy, fucking her pussy for all he was worth. Her hips leaping up to meet his thrusts. His stamina was amazing. The whole time they were fucking, their eyes were locked together. Black swimming in the azure blue of her beautiful eyes and Jenny lost in the darkness of space as she stared into his dark eyes. She was alone, drifting aimlessly and then the darkness was filled with shooting stars of light. She screamed her joy at their beauty for she was cumming again. Her black lover's giant cock was shooting it's load directly into her womb and this orgasm made all the other one's pale in comparison. "Seed my womb. I want your baby," she screamed.

Coach Black was gasping. His cock was still jumping inside her, still cumming. "Gonna keep

this pussy plugged up and let my boys fertilize some eggs." The Coach groaned and worked his cock some more. "That should do it," he growled, yanking his cock out. It shot up as it cleared her stretched pussy and shot a large load of semen across her breasts and face. "Whoops! Still had a wad left in me," he apologized.

Jenny smiled as the past weeks sexual frustrations were finally satisfied. She put her index finger in a pool of his sperm on her breast and rubbed it around her hard nipple. "That was fun," she said. "Best fuck yet."

The Coach looked down at the sexually charged young mother. "I'm not done with you yet."

Jenny looked at his still swollen cock. It was just as swollen, just as rock hard as it had been when he started cumming. "Let's try something else," she told him, rolling over on her stomach and thrusting her rear at him. A long trail of white semen steadily leaked from her pussy. "We haven't fucked like this yet."

The Coach pushed his cock back inside her and started pumping away. Jenny Summers moaned and groaned on her marriage bed while the Coach fucked her doggy style. She looked over at her wedding picture on the nightstand. "Sorry Harold," she mouthed, but she wasn't really sorry. He just proudly grinned back at her.

Jenny pushed herself to all fours while Black continued fucking her. "Pull it out a moment," she told him. The Coach's cock cleared her pussy. "Now move the head up a little bit."

Coach Black smirked. Slut wants it in her ass, he thought. "What do you want?" he asked, letting the tip of his slick cock accidentally push against her rectum.