TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 05: Hot Blonde Gets BBC in her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny sucked her lower lip in. She was too scared to ask him, worried he would think she was some sort of pervert, but she'd had an itch up her ass since watching her daughter take Samson's cock in her ass last week. Kitty had appeared to love it. "I want it in my butt," she blurted.

"Why Mrs. Summers!"

"Please! Don't think I'm perverted, but I want to try it in my ass." She waited. "Please?" There was still no response. "Please say something," she begged worried she'd disgusted her secret lover. "Forget it. Don't hate me. Fuck my pussy again."

"Naw! I think it's time to fuck this fine white ass, slut."

Jenny felt the tip of the Coach's cock press hard against her sphincter. Oh my god, she thought. It's finally going to happen. He's going to fuck my ass with that big black cock of his. The pressure grew and her anus started pushing into her rectum before the rosebud started opening. "OW!!" she cried. It felt literally like a golf ball was being pushed into her ass. "It's ripping me in two!"

"Damn! That's tight," grunted the Coach. His cock head slipped inside. He worked it around a

bit, his shaft still slick from fucking her pussy. Black grabbed her hips and pulled her back into his cock as he pressed forwards. His cock worked deeper into her ass. Jenny Summers trembled and he could hear her sobbing. "Relax and quit trying to push it out," he told her.

Jenny did as she was told and his cock slipped deeper. Her face was scrunched up and her forehead dripped with sweat. "It's too big," groaned Jenny. "This was a bad idea," and the massive cock pushed deeper.

**************

Samson West parked his car on the street beside the Summer's house. Kitty was sitting beside him, leaning into him, her hand resting possessively on his bulge. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Looks like mom is home and has company. Wait here and don't let her see you."

"Sure thing babe," he replied. Samson watched her jump out of his car, big boobs bouncing and sweet ass shaking. His already semi hard cock stiffened as he watched her. They had fucked five times since the first time they'd hooked up. Kitty was completely addicted to fucking him and her only regret was that they were dating in secret. There would be another regret soon if the pair didn't learn some self-control. Samson promised to pull out every time, but never could. It even seemed like his body was betraying him, making him slam his cock forwards when he came instead of yanking it out. Kitty had even quit asking him to pull it out, loving the orgasms his spurting cock gave her when he flooded her womb. Just thinking about it had him as hard as a rock. Samson had to reach inside his pants to adjust himself. As he fixed his cock, he looked at the car pulled into the driveway. Funny, he thought, that looks like the Coach's car.

Kitty slowly climbed the stairs inside her house towards her room. "Fuck it!!" she heard her mother scream. Yech, my parents are doing it, thought Kitty, shivering at the thought. It occurred to her that her father was supposed to be out on the road by now. She'd memorized the hour he was leaving today as she would be rid of him for a week. Her dad had been rather annoyingly clingy all week.

Kitty paused outside her parents' bedroom and listened at the door. "It hurts," groaned her mother, "But don't stop." Next came some groans and a deep masculine grunt as well as some slapping noises. "Fuck my white ass!" Kitty jumped away from the door. Just what the hell is going on in there? She stepped brazenly back up to the door, placed her hand on the knob, and slowly turned it. Kitty Summers opened the door a crack and peeked through. Oh my god! No!! Kitty shook her head in denial. Mom, how could you do this to dad? She wondered, but as she stared at Coach Black's muscular dark-skinned physique, she understood exactly why her mom was doing this.

"Hold still and let me get used to it," hissed Jenny, through gritted teeth. Both black man and white woman paused, breathing heavily for it had been a struggle for both of them. She'd managed an impressive ten or eleven inches before he bottomed out. Jenny's ass was stretching now, conforming to his huge shaft. "That's better," said Jenny, relaxing her body. "Now fuck that ass, lover."

"Come up and kiss me first," said the Coach.

Jenny reared up onto her knees, turning her head sideways so that they could kiss passionately and deeply. Black reached around her and grabbed her huge bust. As large as Coach Black's hands were, there was still large amounts of white tit flesh squeezed out between his fingers. He pinched and tugged on Jenny's erect nipples, never breaking their kiss as she ground her ass back into his hard cock.

Kitty stared in awe at the scene before her eyes. Mom looks so beautiful right now, she thought. Then her eyes narrowed. Bitch wouldn't let me date a black man, but it's okay for her to betray my dad with one.

"Get down on all fours," grunted the Coach, releasing her breasts and pushing her down.

Kitty's eyes suddenly went wide as she watched the Coach pull inch after thick inch of the biggest cock she'd ever seen from her mom's ass. He's bigger then Samson, she thought, and he'd left the head of his huge cock inside her mom's rectum.

"Now ram that big black cock home," groaned Jenny.

"Here it cums slut," grunted Coach Black, pushing his cock in deep, pulling back and pushing deep again. Jenny's eyes rolled up in her head and she looked ecstatic. Kitty understood completely how much pleasure her mom was getting at that moment and she chose to forgive her mother for cheating on her father. "I'm not a slut," moaned Jenny.

Kitty watched a cocky smirk spread across Coach Black's face. "You grabbed my cock a minute after seeing it and started sucking it a minute after that." Kitty pulled her cell phone out and held it up flipping from camera to video mode as it began recording.

"It was... so big... so black." Jenny had her eyes closed now as she got her ass reamed. "I love my husband," continued her mother, "and I love your cock, but I'm not a slut."

"Asking to get fucked in the ass puts you one step away from being a full-fledged slut for black cock," said the Coach, the bucking of his hips picking up speed.

Jenny put her head down on the mattress, long blonde hair covering her face. She started pushing back into his thrusts.

Kitty glanced down at the video on her cell phone. With this video she can't stop me from dating Samson, thought Kitty wanting to shout it out with triumph.

"Maybe I'm your slut," Jenny told her lover. "You said getting fucked in the ass was one step away. What's the last step?"

"Getting two black cocks at once," said Black.

Jenny lifted her head, the surprised look on her face mirroring the one on her daughters to the point no one could have doubted they were related. Two black cocks! Thought mother and daughter at the same time. "I'd never do that," said Jenny, but the idea was already bouncing around in her mind. She saw herself riding the Coach in her marital bed while a second Coach Black was reaming her ass. Kitty saw herself kneeling between two black men, the Coach fucking her pussy, while Samson shoved his cock down her throat. Two at once, thought Jenny, her body was responding to the idea. Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!

Kitty backed away from the door while her mom moaned. The married blonde cheerleading coach's body trembled as she came from getting her ass fucked by a massive black cock. Kitty turned and fled back down the stairs. She burst threw her front door and skipped over towards Samson's car. "What gives?" asked Samson.

Kitty showed Samson the picture on her phone. "I just caught mom with Coach Black. Now mom will have to let us date and I'll make her get me on the pill." She slid in the car besides Samson. "I even think I'll bring you to Aunt Kat's barbecue next Saturday."

Samson stared intently at the picture. Jenny Summers had been every boys fantasy since tenth grade. Coach Black, you are da fucking man, he thought. "Better send me a copy in case your mom tries to take your cell phone and delete it."

"Good idea," said Kitty taking her phone back and typing on it. "I'm forwarding it now." Kitty and Samson sat side by side each looking at their phones. "And now I'll send my mom a copy." She giggled as she typed. "No more sneaking around and you can stay in my room whenever dad's out of town." Kitty turned to smile and kiss her new boyfriend, but found him typing away at his phone. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just texting my bros," replied Samson. Wait until they see this video, he thought. He typed send. "Done. Now let's go fuck."

Kitty shivered at the thought of getting his cock inside her again. She thought of how good it felt as he ejaculated his huge loads of sperm inside her. Just the memories made her pussy quiver. "Just pull it out this time," she told him without conviction. "Or wear a rubber."

"I ain't wearing a rubber," said Samson. "I don't even think they make them for black men."

"You can't keep cumming in me."

"I'll control myself this time."

"That's what you said last time and the time before that and the ti..."

"I didn't hear you complaining." Samson leaned over and kissed her before driving off.

**********

"Keep fucking my ass," screamed Jenny. I'm cumming again, cumming from having my ass fucked!

"Here it cums, slut," growled the Coach, thrusting his cock forwards as far as it would go. His huge nuts emptying their load inside her bowels.

"Fill my ass! I love it." Jenny felt his tightly restricted cock bucking inside her as wad after wad of the Coach's sperm shot from it. "I love it. I love you fucking my ass," she told him. "I love..." Oh no, Jenny Summers, you can't be having these feelings. "I love... you," she blurted. "I love you." Jenny's head fell to the ground as her body continued trembling with orgasms.

"Ha!" laughed the Coach, she loves me after two fucks, that's a new record. He pulled back until his cock sprang free. The black rock-hard shaft shot up and shot several thick wads of cum on her back, more sperm dripping down to her ass cheeks. He moved back, staring at her formerly tightly puckered rectum. It was an open hole now, well fucked until it had turned an angry red. The hole suddenly turned white and then a steady trickle of his seed began flowing down her labia until it dripped off her clit to the bed spread.

Jenny slowly recovered and looked back over her shoulder towards her ass with a horrified expression on her face. What have I done? She thought. She looked at the coach, he was standing, his pants already on, putting his shirt on over his muscular chest. Oh god, I love him. Harold means nothing to me.

"I gotta get going to practice," said Black as Jenny rolled over onto her back. He leaned down and gave her a deep kiss, pinching one hard nipple as he did so. Her body writhed at his touch.

"Coach, I'm not a slut," said Jenny as he was exiting the room. He stopped. "But I am your slut."

Black turned around. "I know. Get rid of your daughter and I'll stay over tonight."

"Anything you want Coach," she replied. "And next week, your slut wants your cock every night while her husband's away." He smirked and turned. Jenny struggled to her feet, hearing the Coach whistling as he walked heavily down her stairs. She stood, going to her drawers to find some of her old white panties. She didn't want to soil the sexy new ones she'd bought. Jenny pulled the panties on, cum was still squirting from her ass, not to mention still leaking from her well fucked pussy.

Jenny Summers left her bedroom and walked downstairs. Maybe Kitty will want to stay over at Pamela's or Patty's, she thought. The thought of spending an entire night in a real bed with the Coach had her trembling with anticipation. "Now where's my cell?" Jenny found her discarded cell phone and turned it on. "Oh! Kitty's sent me a picture! Jenny opened the message, her mouth falling open in shock and horror at seeing herself with the Coach. The caption read, Mom, if you can have a black man in your bed, so can I.

**********

Todd White paced the locker-room. "Alright, it looks like Coach Black is either late or he isn't coming. Let's go do some calisthenics. On the field boys, let's go. Let's go!" he shouted. The team started filing out of the locker room. Todd turned to see five of the black players all staring intently at their cell phones. "What the hell you guys looking at? Let's Go!" They didn't move. They rarely listened to him. They only listened to Samson. And where was Samson? "Get out on the field as soon as you can and will one of ya give Samson a call and tell him to get his ass here right now." The five black men didn't respond. They just continued staring into their phones. Finally, the disgusted quarterback turned and followed the rest of the team out.

Stubby stared at the picture, shaking his head, too awed to speak.

"Look at those big ass white titties," grunted a reverent Anthony.

LD, whose father was a porn star in Los Angeles muttered, "I wanna fuck a white bitch."

Max growled, "Yeah, Samson's gonna have to hook us up with some white pussy too."

Little Leroy chuckled, "Fuck that slut's ass, Coach."

"Damn! Mrs. Summers loves her some nigger cock," added Deon.