TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 30: The Night Comes to a Close

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're so big," said Jackie again, moving up to join Norman at the window.

**********

Jenny slapped thighs with Black as she rode him back at the condo. She froze, letting her orgasmic contractions spread through her amazing body until they curled her toes. She panted, catching her breath, and started riding her black stud again. "Work that pussy girl," he laughed, slapping her ass.

"Oh god Coach," she moaned, throwing her head back. "It's not working. You're not out of my system. The more I fuck you, the more I want to keep fucking you. FUCK! CUMMING!"

Black grabbed her hips while she thrashed around on his cock. "This cock is yours whenever you want it, babe," he said. He grabbed her tits and pulled one down to his mouth. Black sucked one of her perfect nipples until she came again. Then it was his turn. He bucked his hips up so hard, she nearly flew off his cock as his sperm began filling her pussy.

Jenny rolled off him and onto her stomach, moaning in contentment. Coach Black smacked her ass again playfully before climbing off the bed. He took a quick piss. She was asleep when he got back. Her ass was raised up, his sperm leaking from her well-fucked pussy.

Black thought he'd take a quick picture of it, but noticed her phone sitting by her clothes before

he'd retrieved him. He grabbed it and swiped it on. She had an unread text from Harold. He opened it and read:

Please come home. We need to talk. Please call me.

Wimp, thought the Coach. Black deleted the email. The text under it was from him.

Meet me in the tent on site 13.

Only he'd never sent her that text. His brows furrowed when he thought of Jenny's daughter borrowing his phone to make a call. The time on the text was about right. Little bitch had tried to pull something tonight.

Kitty Summers needed a good spanking.

**********

Willie Long was exhausted as he climbed into the hotel bed. "You're getting to old for this shit," he said, thinking of the way Adela had drained his balls. It had been worth it though. He could have died from a heart attack that night and he'd be content not just from the sex but from the revelations the tarot reading had bestowed.

He laid back in bed and took out his phone. I miss my Candy, he wrote, pressing send. It was true to. He missed Candace Cox. He'd grown used to having her beside him in bed. She was the best thing to happen to the lonely old man in a long time.

His phone rang and he answered. "I miss my Long Dong," said Candy on the other end.

Willie laughed. "What are you doing?"

"I'm lying nude on the bed," Candy replied. "I'm looking at an interesting ad on my tablet."

"Oh, what for?"

"It's a huge black life-sized dildo on LD's website. I'm going to need it if you ever go away again. It's named after you, The Long Dong."

"I'll sue him for copyright infringement. Would you think of me while using it?"

"Oh yes," said Candy. She flipped off the page and looked at some of Lorenzo Doyle's free pictures. His cock was magnificent, not as big as Willie's, but it looked great on the young muscular body. "I'd think of my big Willie deep in my pussy, slowly fucking me, getting up speed."

Long's cock had shot up fast. He grabbed it, stroking it. "Keep talking."

"You're fucking me hard now." Candace's fingers were in her pussy. "I struggle, but you hold me down. I surrender to your big black cock, cumming again and again. You're calling me filthy names as you fuck me."

"Nigger loving slut."

"Oh!" said Candy startled. "Yes! I'm a nigger loving slut. I'm...cumming YES!"

"Me too," grunted Long. He felt the sperm well up in his balls. He stared at his cock and it swelled in his hands. The sperm erupted from the head in a fountain of white spray.

Long groaned, no longer thinking about Candy.

He was thinking about his plans for her daughter and granddaughter come Monday.

***

To be continued on The Coxville Curse 4