All Comments on 'Teach Me'

by Prcious1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

For me this is your the best audio

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anon

Oh wow really? I thought I could have done this a lot more better. I'm glad that you enjoyed this one. I was intending on submitting it as a written piece, but I was like what the heck I'll do an audio for it LOL. Besides it was too short to submit it as such and those were all the thoughts that I had on the subject at the time. I'll try to do more like this one in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love this audio

I love this audio, it really displays your femininity and makes me feel masculine.

Prcious1Prcious1about 4 years agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Anon2

Thank you for listening and it looks like what I was trying to convey was able to reach your ears and mind.

As I previously responded to my other feedback response, I wouldn't mind adding to it. Maybe something along the lines of: Please Me, Punish Me, Control Me, Use Me....you get the idea lol.

Prcious1Prcious1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Feedback from - A Grateful Listener

“Teach me” is a short but sweet stroll into the world of sexual submission. It’s expected of a D/s relationship but also quite appropriate for a vanilla relationship, in several aspects; the importance of consent in all relationships, the thrill of getting absolute permission to indulge in mutual pleasuring, and the excitement of having sexual control. And as you listen for yourself you will experience the hallmark of Precious’ audios; authenticity and explicit, messy naughtiness that makes you want to move from listening to full on participation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrcious1@Prcious1
3/3/2022 Update *Moving forward I'll be recording audios, but I'll only be doing two audios during the month. My schedule is one in the beginning and then another towards the middle. Of course that's always subject to change, and commissions are open. Please fill out this for...