Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin kept his fingers inside her as he used his free hand to pull down his underpants and then climb on top of her. He used his two fingers to open labia and then eased the head of his erection into the hot wetness of her pussy.

Yi Ling then wrapped her long legs around Gavin's back, drawing him into her.

As his hard dick slid all the way up inside her he whispered in her ear, "Jocelyn Lui, I'm going to fuck you until you scream!" Yi-Ling then giggled as she reached down to grip his buttocks as he started to thrust into her. As Gavin pounded into her it was obvious that he was not alone in playing out a fantasy in his head as Yi-Ling started to shout, "lick me Jocelyn Lui, make me cum with your teacher's tongue!"

They were soon both grunting and gasping. Gavin could feel himself starting to lose control as Yi-Ling pulled his buttocks toward her with each of his inward thrusts. Finally, she started to cum, screaming and writhing beneath him as he finally erupted inside her, flooding her with his hot semen.

They lay coupled together for a while until Gavin's erection started to soften and his semen started to trickle from Yi-Ling's vagina.

He pulled out with a 'slurping' sound which made them both laugh and then Yi-Ling reached for some tissues, passing him a handful as they both mopped up the mess.

Later, before he left for home, Yi-Ling said to him, "I'm going to have her Gavin, we both are."

Gavin just dismissed this as pure fantasy, an impossibility, said goodbye and left.

That first term passed slowly. Gavin and Yi-Ling continued their friends with benefits sex sessions, each time fantasising about having sex with Ms Lui.

During the chemistry lessons Gavin noticed how Yi-Ling would flirt with Ms Lui. It was probably not obvious to the others but what surprised him was that Ms Lui appeared to flirt back. The other girls started to tease Yi-Ling that she was teacher's pet. The more this mutual but subtle flirting went on the more Gavin started to think that Yi-Ling might yet get her own way.

The first indication came a few weeks before the end of term when just as the class was ending one Friday afternoon Ms Lui said, "Yi-Ling, will you please stay behind for a few minutes after class.

Gavin did not know at the time but Yi-Ling had asked Ms Lui about her getting extra tuition.

He hung around outside school waiting for Yi-Ling to come out. Sure enough, after about ten minutes or so she came running out looking excited as she came up to him and said, "Ms Lui is going to give me extra tuition. She asked me to go to her house tomorrow morning."

He could sense Yi-Ling's excitement and tried to inject some realism by saying, "all that will happen is that she will get you doing more chemistry studies; nothing else is going to happen."

"We'll see," she said with a wicked grin. "Hopefully I'll surprise you!"

Gavin found it difficult to sleep, worrying that Yi-Ling would get herself into trouble the following morning. He knew how persuasive she could be but to try and seduce a teacher was surely a step too far.

He eventually fell asleep but had a restless night interrupted with vivid dreams of Ms Lui completely naked, her head between Yi-Ling's open thighs and him taking her from behind.

Saturday morning dragged on forever until around midday when Gavin's phone vibrated in his pocket. He grabbed the phone and opened a message from Yi-Ling which read, "no chemistry, just sex, pic to follow!"

Gavin read it through a few times, believing it to be just Yi-Ling teasing him until it vibrated again. This time the text read, "it was great, see pic."

Gavin opened the attached picture and his mouth just fell open with astonishment. Yi-Ling must have taken the shot without Ms Lui knowing. The picture was a view down across Yi-Ling's stomach. Her knees were bent and her legs were wide apart. Between her legs, he could see the back of who he assumed must be Ms Lui's head and her naked body stretched out down the bed.

He looked at it in disbelief and wondered if it could be one of Yi-Ling's friends or some other girl until he saw that there was a second picture attached. He opened it and saw a second image of Ms Lui, naked and in profile, taken as she walked away from the bed.

That evening Gavin and Yi-Ling met in a coffee shop and Gavin listened excitedly as Yi-Ling told him how when she visited Ms Lui she had pretended to be confused and upset by her sexuality. Ms Lui comforted her and told her that it was nothing to be scared or ashamed of and that in fact she had realised some years previously that she was bisexual.

While Ms Lui was comforting her, Yi-Ling confessed to having a crush on her and how she felt curious to experience another woman touching her.

Gavin just sat there open mouthed as Yi-Ling described how Ms Lui had then leaned toward her and gently kissed her lips, paused and then asked, "is that nice?"

Yi-Ling said that she just nodded.

Ms Lui then suggested they should go to her bedroom and undress each other.

Yi-Ling giggled as she said to Gavin, "this was when I knew I had succeeded."

She went on to tell Gavin how as she undressed Ms Lui she imagined how excited he would feel if he was there doing the same or watching.

She went on to say how when they were both naked Ms Lui suggested they should sit on her bed and touch each other but that if she started to feel uncomfortable she should just say so and Ms Lui would stop.

Yi-Ling giggled again as she recounted, "of course I did not stop her! I let her kiss and fondle my breasts and then opened my legs for her to feel how wet I was.

"Wow!" exclaimed Gavin, "Did you touch her as well?"

"Yes, I thought of you again as she opened her legs and encouraged me to push two fingers inside her. It felt kind of odd but I enjoyed the feeling of penetrating her."

"Then what?" asked Gavin.

"I took control."

"How?"

"I grabbed her head, pulled it between my legs and then fell back on the bed.

I wasn't sure if I would get the chance but I had taken my phone into the bedroom, explaining that my parents might call me and I needed to answer if they did.

As Ms-Lui started to kiss and lick my pussy I risked reaching for my phone and took the first picture."

Gavin then asked, "So what was it like to be licked by her?"

"It was great. She made me cum!"

"Did you do the same for her?"

"No. After she had given me an orgasm she got up to fetch her vibrator. That is when I took the second picture. I was terrified that she would catch me but knew you would love to see the evidence!"

"Did she use the vibrator on you?"

"No, she just asked me to watch as she used it on herself and made herself cum."

Gavin and Yi-Ling sat quietly for a while as they drank their coffees and Gavin's mind was preoccupied with the sexual fantasies that Yi-Ling might have now made possible with Ms Lui.

He was snapped back into reality when Yi-Ling reached under the table, gave his crotch a stroke and said, "So, I've done the hard part, are you now going to fuck her?"

Just hearing the words sounded surreal but at that moment Gavin felt confident that Ms Lui could be his for the taking.

The last few weeks of term flew by quite fast. In each of the chemistry classes Gavin did not take much in. He was totally preoccupied with Ms Lui; using each of the last few classes to imagine what he would like to do with her if ever the chance arose.

Finally, at the end of the final lesson of the term, as she handed out homework projects and wished everyone a pleasant few weeks off she then said, "Gavin, will you please stay behind for a moment afterwards."

As the others filed out Yi-Ling turned, grinned broadly, giving him a knowing look as she mouthed, "see you later."

Gavin walked to the front and stood close to Ms Lui as the last students left the room.

"Gavin," she said, "you seem to have fallen behind this term so I suggest that we start the private tuition during the school holidays. How do you feel about that?"

"Thanks, yes, that would be good."

"You're not bothered about carrying on with schoolwork during the holidays?" she asked.

"No, I really do need to try and catch up."

She then passed him a business card with her home address on and said, "Tomorrow morning at ten?"

"Yes, great," said Gavin, I'll bring my books.

He met up with Yi-Ling in their regular coffee shop and excitedly told her about the arrangements.

Yi-Ling sounded as excited as him as she said, "just tell her that you know what she did with me and then I'm sure she will do whatever you want and, I want a full report afterwards!

As Yi-Ling and Gavin parted ways she turned and said, try and get some pictures!"

The night passed slowly with Gavin constantly dreaming and waking up with an uncomfortably hard erection. Finally, at around three in the morning, and with images of Ms Lui filling his head, he jerked off into some tissues and then fell into a deep sleep.

The following morning, he woke bright and early. He felt a little apprehensive about the day ahead, wondering how Ms Lui would react but at the same time confident that once confronted with what he knew she had done with Yi-Ling and, if necessary, showing her the two pictures, she would be his.

He had some breakfast and then took a shower, trying to avoid jerking off again as he fantasised about the day ahead.

Soon he was on his way across town to Ms Lui's house. It was in a pleasant neighbourhood. As he rang the doorbell he could feel his heart pounding in his chest but felt determined not to weaken, knowing that he held all the aces.

Ms Lui opened the door and greeted him cheerfully, saying, "Hi Gavin, please come in."

Gavin was carrying his school bag to make his visit look genuine.

"Come and sit at the table Gavin and put your bag on the floor."

Gavin sat down and gazed at her. She was wearing a simple black short sleeved dress that came about half way down her firm shapely thighs. He wasn't really listening properly as she asked, "can I fetch you a cold drink?"

In his head, he was already undressing her as she said, "Gavin?"

"Oh, yes; yes please," he replied.

Ms Lui turned to go to the kitchen and Gavin immediately noticed that her dress had one long zip down her back from the neck down to the short hem. "Perfect," he thought.

He heard the chink of glasses as she poured them both some lemonade and then returned to the room.

Placing the drinks on the table she leaned toward Gavin as she went to sit down. Their cheeks accidentally brushed together. Gavin moved quickly, turning to face her and placing his lips on hers.

She pulled away quickly, standing up and exclaiming, "what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to kiss you," he said, and, feeling his confidence rising said with a chuckle, "I thought that these tutoring lessons were oral rather than anything else."

Ms Lui looked both puzzled and very indignant until Gavin continued, "at least, that is what Yi-Ling told me."

He watched the colour initially drain from her face as the realisation hit her and then her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Gavin then stood up placing his hands on either side of her head saying, "Yi Ling told me that the way you licked her pussy was fantastic. She even showed me a picture of you with your head buried between her open legs."

Ms Lui was shocked into stunned silence for a few moments before saying in a desperate sounding voice, "who else knows?"

"At this moment, just Yi-Ling and me."

Their eyes met and he could see the panic in her eyes as she continued, "please promise me that you will not tell anyone else. If it spreads to others in the school I could lose my job and career."

Gavin felt pleased with how this was going as he reached around Ms Lui's back, gripped the zip fastener of her dress and started to pull it down slowly as he said, "that depends."

"Depends on what?" she said weakly.

The zip was down to the small of her back by now as Gavin replied, "I think that is obvious."

He leaned forward a little and pulled the zip all the way down leaving the back of the dress gaping open.

Their eyes met again and he could see her resigned expression as he said confidently, "take off your dress Ms Lui, or should I call you Jocelyn now that we are to become more intimate?

He stood back a little, his penis already hard and throbbing in his pants knowing that she was his as she resignedly pulled the dress from her shoulders, slipped it off and then carefully hung it over the back of a chair.

The persona of teacher had gone completely as she gazed down submissively at her feet wearing just her bra and panties.

"Now the bra and panties Jocelyn."

He watched with delight as she quickly removed her bra followed by her panties and then stood before him totally naked. He was amazed and surprised by how she obeyed his commands. Any doubts he had earlier were now replaced with an almost arrogant confidence as he moved up close to her and ran his hands over the silky skin of her breasts and belly.

He then lowered his head and ran his tongue over one of her nipples. He grinned as he heard a soft, almost inaudible murmur escape her mouth.

Enveloping her nipple with his lips he began to suck and playfully nibble it, delighting in the fact that he could feel it harden and grow between his lips.

Eager to progress further he released her nipple and slowly moved his head down over her beautifully flat belly, licking her soft flesh as he moved down closer to her pubic hair.

"Lean back against the table Jocelyn."

As she obediently placed her hands behind her and gripped the edge of the table, he knelt in front of her, pressed his mouth against her pubic hair and breathed in her musky scent.

"Gavin, no, this must stop," she pleaded weakly, both aroused and ashamed by the wetness between her legs; wetness that he would soon discover.

Ignoring her pleas, he just moved his face away from her pubis and said firmly, "open your legs Jocelyn, you know you want to."

She said nothing but started to move her feet apart inch by inch until Gavin had a clear view of her outer labia.

As he slowly ran his hand up the inside of her thigh Ms Lui felt a tingling wave of ashamed pleasure knowing that he would touch her and discover her wetness at any moment.

Gavin stopped briefly with his fingers just an inch away from her genitalia at the very top of her thigh.

Despite her humiliating dilemma of being dominated by one of her students she was mentally willing him to move his hand and finally touch her.

Gavin felt her lean back a little, allowing better access to her crotch. He then gently pressed his fingers into the soft flesh at the very top of her thighs before moving them up the final inch and touching the moist lips of her vagina.

He used the tip of one finger to trace around the wetness of her outer labia, teasing and moving her fleshy lips.

Ms Lui then gasped as he swiftly moved both hands around to her buttocks, gripping a cheek with each hand as he buried his face between her spread thighs.

He pushed out his tongue, slurping between her wet lips and tasting her juices.

With all protestations now gone, Ms Lui started to thrust her hips as Gavin gripped her buttocks, pulling her against his mouth as he licked her. He could hear her moans of pleasure starting to get louder as her hips thrust more and more urgently against his mouth.

He shifted his tongue, feeling the hard nub of her clitoris whilst keeping a regular licking rhythm.

He sensed that her orgasm was close and shifted his grip on her buttocks so that his fingers were free to touch between them.

With her moans now turning to screams he ran the tips of two fingers into the hot oozing flesh of her vagina whilst concentrating on pressing his tongue against her clitoris. As her whole body started to tremble he plunged his two fingers up into her vagina and listened to her screams of ecstasy echo around the room.

Finally, with her screams now reduced to just soft sobs and moans he slipped his fingers out from inside her, released her buttocks and stood up.

His eyes caught hers and she said softly, "that was great"

Gavin's only response was to stand back, unzip his trousers and release his rampant erection from within.

He then just pointed to the floor directly in front of him and said, "Your turn Jocelyn."

Ms Lui let go of the table and without hesitation knelt in front of him. She then reached up and wrapped her hand around the girth of his erection. Gripping his penis, she eased back the foreskin before moving her head forward, opening her mouth and taking the shiny head between her lips.

Gavin had never felt quite so highly aroused as he looked down into her eyes as she gazed up at him with the head of his cock between her lips. He reached down and ran his fingers through her silk-like hair, before pulling her head toward him. Still looking down at her he watched as more of his erection slipped between her lips and into the warmth of her mouth.

Now gripping her head firmly, he said, "take it all in Jocelyn, I want to see your lips pressed up against my pubic hair."

She released her grip, moving her hand from his penis to his scrotum, cupping his hairy balls as he pulled her head closer and closer, watching his erection sliding deeper into her mouth.

He knew that he would not last very long as every nerve in his body and every thought in his head just screamed at him to cum.

Gripping her head tightly he started to thrust his cock in and out. He heard her gag and choke a little each time her lips crashed against his pubic hair and the head of his cock hit the back of her throat.

With his spunk rising fast he just ignored the gagging sounds, concentrating totally on his own pleasure. He looked down and could see tears rolling from her eyes and drool trickling from her mouth as with a few more remorseless thrusts he exploded into her throat. He stopped thrusting, held her head tightly with her lips crushed against his pubic hair as he relished the incredible sensation of his semen ejaculating directly down her throat.

He remained still for a while releasing his grip on her head and allowing her to pull back a little but keep his softening penis inside her mouth until every last drop of his semen had trickled out. He felt her tongue lick over the head and watched as she swallowed the last of his semen, eased her head back and then let his penis slip from her lips.

She looked a mess as he gazed down at her. Her eye makeup had run down her cheeks and strings of saliva still hung from her mouth and onto her breasts. Despite how she looked, she managed a smile, as Gavin wiped the head of his penis in her hair before putting it way and zipping up his trousers.

Ms Lui was still naked and kneeling on the floor as Gavin said, "thanks for the extra tuition. I'm looking forward to the next time," as he grabbed his bag and left.

Ms Lui spent the rest of the day reflecting on what had happened. She knew that the events of the past few days were completely wrong. Any sexual contact with pupils, although they were both eighteen, was a sackable offence.

She then spent the evening preparing and marking homework, determined that the episodes with Yi-Ling and Gavin were one offs and must never happen again

That night, as she lay in bed, she could not shake off the recurring memory of the incredible orgasm she had experienced with Gavin. Despite her earlier resolve, she reached into her bedside table and pulled out her vibrator. As she imagined herself, naked once more with Gavin she caressed her breast with one hand as she lowered the vibrator down between her legs.

She remembered how thick and rigid his penis had felt when she had wrapped her hand around it and how she had yearned to feel it inside her. With these thoughts filling her senses she eased the vibrator into her once more oozing vagina and, imagining that it was Gavin laying on top of her, pounding into her vagina, she brought herself to a rapid climax.