Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

He slowly eased his penis back out until just the head was in the grip of her sphincter before suddenly plunging it right back up to the hilt. The feeling was incredible and without pausing he started to thrust back and forth, pounding in and out of her tight hole causing the most incredible sensations in his penis.

Yi-Ling was really warming to her task, enjoying the spectacle of Gavin thrusting his erection into her teacher's anus, whilst simultaneously sensing his acute arousal as she cupped his scrotum in one hand, feeling the muscles of his upper thighs flexing against her wrist with each inward thrust.

As he settled into a steady and powerful rhythm he became unaware of everything except his own pleasure. He pumped harder and harder into her butt, vaguely aware of her becoming more vocal as Yi-Ling expertly brought her closer and closer to another orgasm but just concentrating on his overwhelming desire to ejaculate in her butt.

Finally, with two or three more powerful thrusts he felt his penis throb and pulsate deep inside Ms Lui. His whole body tensed with one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever had as his semen flooded into her rectum.

Very shortly afterwards he heard the unmistakeable sounds of Ms Lui's orgasmic screams as Yi-Ling brought her to another climax.

As he slipped his dripping and softening penis from her back-side Yi-Ling scampered across to pick up her phone and, as they both gazed at the sight of Ms Lui, so indecently displayed and now with Gavin's semen starting to trickle from her partially dilated anus, she took another picture.

Gavin got dressed as Yi-Ling untied Ms Lui and then put her panties back on. They both glanced back at Ms Lui as they grabbed their bags and left.

Yi-Ling talked excitedly all the way home saying, "I was amazed by how you had anal sex with Ms Lui." She then giggled as she continued, "did you enjoy me holding your balls as you fucked her butt?"

Gavin glanced at her, slapped her backside playfully as they walked along saying, "Yes, it felt great."

As the days and weeks passed by Ms Lui arrived each day at school filled with trepidation that Gavin or Yi-Ling would share the disgusting pictures they had taken with their classmates and that she would be found out.

After about a month she started to relax a little and, much against her better judgement, she looked forward to the days when either Gavin would make an excuse to stay behind after class or she would ask him to.

These after class sessions were usually over quite quickly and involved her giving him a quick blow job in the store room.

Although she felt that sucking his erection and ending with a mouthful of hot semen was better than nothing, she yearned to feel him inside her, to fuck her and use her.

One day as the class entered the room, Gavin discretely passed her a crumpled note as he walked passed her table.

During the lesson, when the students were fully occupied with writing notes, she read the note. It said, "After class I'm going to fuck you, so, go into the store room, take off your panties and then come back into the class room.

She glanced around the class and saw that Gavin was looking at her. She got up and walked into the store room. Once inside she felt both shame and a deep thrill as she reached up under her black dress and pulled down her panties. She then crumpled them into her clenched fist and walked back out into the classroom. Quickly, she reached into her bag and dropped the panties inside. As she closed her bag Gavin caught her eye and grinned knowingly.

She then resumed her usual pattern of walking around the class between the students, checking their notes and asking if they had any questions.

It felt so wrong to be walking amongst her students without wearing any panties. She felt as though she was betraying her chosen profession but at the same time her tingling nipples and the feeling of hot wetness between her thighs told a different story.

As the class was nearing the end of the lesson she tried to calm her voice as she said, "Gavin, will you please stay behind after class to discuss your homework."

She saw the knowing look that was immediately exchanged between Yi-Ling and Gavin as the students filed out of the room.

As the classroom door swung closed Gavin had already made his way to the front desk where Ms Lui was standing, busily pretending to sort out papers.

He stood close behind her, leaning forward to whisper in her ear, "my cock has been rock hard ever since I watched you go to remove your panties. Now lean forward over the table."

"But there are still teachers and students in the corridor Gavin," she protested.

"They just want to go home and are not interested in us. Now bend over the table!"

She heard his trouser zip being unfastened as his free hand snaked up under her dress and between her thighs.

She felt him place his foot between hers and then push her feet apart. As her feet parted she felt the hem of her dress being pulled right up to expose her backside. She then felt his hand push straight between her thighs until his fingers nestled into her wetness.

With his erection now free he pressed the other hand into the small of her back, pushing her upper body down onto the table.

With the sound of noisy students still passing by in the corridor she felt him move right up close behind her and the head of his erection brush between her aroused and wet labia.

Before she had a chance to protest or object she just gasped out loud as he thrust the whole length of his erection up inside her.

He did not pause to relish the sensation, he just gripped her slender hips and started to pound into her, eager to release the pent-up lust that had been building all afternoon.

Ms Lui was also astounded by her own pent-up lust and her fears of being caught and found out were pushed temporarily into the back of her mind as she wallowed in her own heightened feelings of sexual arousal, eager to achieve her orgasm and feel Gavin's semen flood her insides.

The way in which he was gripping the flesh of her hips was almost painful but somehow it just added to the pleasurable feeling of his youthful erection mercilessly pounding into her.

She could hear him starting to grunt and breath loudly with each powerful inward thrust as his fingers dug deeper into the soft flesh of her hips.

His thrusting was reaching a crescendo. Her whole body began to convulse, she did her best to suppress any screams of delight as Gavin made his last few thrusts, pausing deep inside her, as his semen flooded her womb.

He remained still for a moment and then slid out from her, pausing to wipe the still dripping head of his penis on one of her buttocks.

Suddenly Gavin stood back, quickly putting his cock back inside his trousers and zipping himself up as Ms Lui stood up, frantically pushing the hem of her dress back down over her thighs as the head of the senior school, Mr Lee burst through the door saying, "Ms Lui, what is going on here!"

She could feel the panic rising inside her as she looked at his stern face and, as if to remind her of her gross misconduct as a teacher, felt Gavin's semen slowly trickling down her inner thigh.

She was completely dumb struck as Mr Lee turned to Gavin and said, "take your bag and go home Gavin."

He quickly gathered his books together, stuffed them into his school bag and left the room. As he left he heard Mr lee say, "Ms Lui, report to my office in five minutes.

Mr Lee then left the classroom leaving Ms Lui fearful of what might now happen to both her job and career.

She tidied away the various papers and books on her table, picked up her bag and hurried to the ladies' toilet.

Locking herself inside a cubicle, she cleaned her thighs and labia with toilet paper, had a quick pee, put her panties back on, smoothed down her dress and then left, making her way nervously to Mr Lee's office.

She knocked on the door and waited until she heard Mr Lee call out, "enter".

Mr Lee was sitting behind his desk and looked quite stern as he said, "shut the door Ms Lui."

She did as he asked and then stood in front of his desk. Her body was trembling as she feared that he would dismiss her immediately. Another factor adding to her discomfort was that despite having quickly cleaned herself in the toilets, Gavin's semen was continuing to ooze out from her vagina and soak the gusset of her panties.

She gazed down forlornly at the floor in front of her feet as Mr Lee said sternly, "Ms Lui, I have just caught you having sexual relations with one of your students. As you are fully aware this is strictly forbidden and is punishable by instant dismissal."

"Yes sir."

"So, give me a good reason why I should not sack you on the spot Ms Lui."

She looked tearful as she raised her head and pleaded, "please, I don't know what came over me. I am usually a very dedicated teacher and have a good working relationship with my pupils. Please can you forgive me? This job means everything to me."

"Ms Lui, you say that you don't know what came over you but despite your implication that this was a one off and isolated incident I know that you are lying."

She felt the colour drain from her cheeks as Mr Lee continued, "This morning one of your students accidentally forwarded some very interesting pictures and a short video to my phone. I must say that you keep your figure in good shape Ms Lui."

If the floor had opened at that point and swallowed her whole she would have been forever grateful. She watched in embarrassed horror as Mr lee made a point of picking up his phone and then slowly scrolling through the pictures, occasionally holding up the phone for her to see.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a while and then he said, "Ms Lui, I have considered what course of action to take and have decided to give you two options."

He paused for what felt like an eternity before continuing,

"Option one is instant dismissal.

Option two is to be punished in front of your students where the reasons for your punishment will be fully explained.

I warn you now that option two has only ever been taken up once before, many years ago, by a young female teacher. It took more than an hour and many of the students joined in with her punishment and humiliation."

Ms Lui's mind was racing. She was desperate to keep her job but option two seemed fraught with unknowns. Two words kept repeating in her head; punishment and humiliation.

She glanced up at Mr lee and asked, "what punishment?"

"The punishment will fit the crime, which in your case has been sex with at least two students, one male and one female."

"But what form with the punishment take?"

"That is for both me and your students to decide after you have made your choice."

She already knew which option she would choose. As far as she was concerned her job was the most important thing in her life. However, by choosing option two she knew that she was almost certainly inviting Mr Lee to humiliate her in all sorts of ways.

Not for the first time since entering his office Ms Lui was acutely aware of him checking her out from head to toe with his gaze as he awaited her answer.

He was balding and overweight and she found it difficult to imagine that he had ever been handsome or attractive in any way. She was also fairly certain that he was single, which did not surprise her in the least.

Knowing that the answer she was about to give would certainly satisfy the unimaginable ordeals that he had in mind for her, but also certain that she wanted to keep her job, she gritted her teeth and said, "Option two."

Mr Lee's face lit up. He then opened one of his desk drawers and pulled out a sheet of paper. Pushing it across the desk toward her he said, "here, read this and sign it."

She realised immediately how confident he had been of her answer when she read the pre-prepared document which read:

I, Ms Jocelyn Lui, hereby give my full consent to Mr Lee to punish and humiliate me in whatever way he chooses as punishment for my gross misconduct with students.

After completion of my punishment the misconduct will not appear on my employment record and I will be free to continue my employment.

Signed; Ms Jocelyn Lui

Date:

She glanced into his eyes and saw the smirk on his face as she looked down again, took the pen that he offered her and signed the document.

As soon as she had signed the document, Mr Lee stood up and walked around the desk. She tensed as he stood behind her and was about to turn around to face him but froze when he said, "don't move."

She cringed as she felt his chubby fingers touch her neck and then, as she felt him grip the zip fastener at the back of her black dress she knew that her humiliation had already begun.

She felt the zip being pulled down, further and further until the hem of the dress parted. She felt him pull the dress open and could almost feel his disgusting gaze as it roamed over her back and her panty clad backside.

"Take it off Ms Lui," he said huskily.

She slipped the dress from her shoulders and then tossed it onto his desk.

"Now turn and face me."

She slowly turned around, conscious of his gaze roaming over her bra covered breasts and panties.

He then reached toward her and lifted her chin up until their eyes met.

He smiled and she tried her best to smile back before he said, "take off your bra Ms Lui."

She hesitated, started to plea with him, "please, don't make me do this."

He replied with a raised voice, "You have already agreed to do anything I wish so get on with it!"

She reached up behind her back and, as Mr lee waited with baited breath, unfastened her bra. She then eased the straps from her shoulders but then paused for a moment, clutching the cups to her breasts.

"I said take it off Jocelyn! Lift your hands up and place them behind your head."

He felt his already erect penis get harder as he revelled in the power he now had over her. Ms Lui, Jocelyn, the young teacher he had fantasized about ever since she had joined his teaching staff was now obediently raising her hands up and about to expose her breasts.

Her bra fell to the floor leaving her firm pert breasts jutting proudly from her chest. She cringed as this overweight and revolting man moved closer and placed a hand over each of them; gently feeling and squeezing her silky flesh. He then turned his attention to her nipples; circling them with the tips of his fingers before pinching and teasing them; fascinated by how they darkened and became larger.

Satisfied with the progress so far, he took a step back and said, "Take off your panties Jocelyn."

This time there was only the slightest hesitation as she obediently slid each of her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and started to slowly ease them down an inch or so.

Mr. lee's only concern was that he wouldn't be able to last without ejaculating until he was ready.

He stood and stared knowing that she would soon be totally naked but then remembered a scene he had enjoyed once in a porno video that had aroused him intensely. Wanting to be in total command and to enjoy seeing her in a humiliating position he said, "turn around and face away from me before you pull your panties down.

She hesitated but then did as he told her, turning around until she was facing away from him.

"Now move your feet apart Jocelyn."

With his eyes feasting on the firmness of her tight looking buttocks he added, "a little further apart Jocelyn."

It wasn't just the fact that the woman whom he considered to be the most beautiful and sexiest women he had ever seen was about to be totally naked, it was the power he now had over her that was turning him on like never before.

Her feet were now nicely apart as he said, "Jocelyn, I want you to keep your legs perfectly straight and, only bending by your waist, push your panties as far down as you can."

Resisting the urge to rub the large bulge in his pants he watched as Ms Lui bent forward and started to slide her panties down over her buttocks. She hesitated as she felt the crack between her buttocks come into view and cringed inwardly as the soaked gusset pulled away from her still oozing pussy but then continued as Mr Lee said, "keep going Jocelyn, all the way down."

When he had caught her earlier he felt uncertain as to whether his plan would work. He even imagined that it might completely backfire and that Ms Lui would report him for sexual harassment and get him fired from school. Now, with hugely increased confidence, he watched her humiliating herself in front of him and knew she was his to do whatever he wanted.

"Please don't make me do this," she pleaded, it's so humiliating."

"Just do it Jocelyn, it is good practice for your punishment tomorrow."

He grinned as she stopped protesting and continued to expose more of her glorious backside. He then quietly took his phone from his pocket as he said, "Keep your legs straight and push your panties down as far as you can reach."

He watched as the whole of her backside became exposed as she bent further and further down, pushing her panties down past her knees. At that point he just caught a glimpse of her anus and felt his erection twitch.

He watched and grinned as she swiftly pushed the panties all the way down to her ankles and then off completely.

"Straighten your legs again Jocelyn, move your feet further apart and bend down as far as you can so that I can see your pussy."

He heard her say to herself "oh god," as she did as he instructed, embarrassed by the fact that this humiliating experience was arousing her and she could feel her juices starting to mix with Gavin's semen from earlier and ooze from her vagina.

He then moved closer, caressed each buttock in turn before sliding his hand between her open thighs. He felt her body tense as his fat fingers brushed between her totally exposed labia and then grinned to himself as he felt how wet she was.

He then slipped a finger up into her wetness, causing her to gasp before saying, Ms Lui, not only have you got a student's semen still dribbling from you, you are also very aroused!"

Convinced that he was about to take her she suddenly felt disappointed when he pulled out his finger, slapped her buttocks quite hard and said, "turn around and kneel in front of me."

His filthy gaze drank in the silky curves of her naked body as she turned around and knelt on the floor in front of him.

"You know what I want Ms Lui, so just get on with it like a good little slut."

The word 'slut' seem to resonate in her head, demeaning, insulting but to her mounting shame it aroused her even more.

She reached up and unfastened his trouser belt before unfastening his trousers and pulling down his zip. With one quick tug, they were soon crumpled around his chubby knees.

Her eyes were drawn to the bulge in his underwear. For some reason, maybe his short stature and the fact he was overweight, she was expecting him to have a small penis but curled beneath the fine fabric in front of her was the largest erection she had seen in her somewhat limited experience.

She felt guilty because of her eagerness to see it. Surely, she thought, he was right, she was a slut, eager to reveal the erection of a man who was both humiliating and abusing her.

She gripped the waistband of his underwear and eased it down over his large and impressive bulge. She gasped as his erection uncoiled from its captivity and jutted out magnificently.

She looked up into his eyes as he said, somewhat impatiently, "get on with slut, and don't spill any."

She shuffled her knees closer, wrapped her small hand around the base of his impressive erection before tentatively opening her mouth and sliding the head between her lips.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers