Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

The following Monday Ms Lui arrived at school determined to push the recent events to the back of her mind and carry on in a professional manner.

She took her first few classes and all went well until the last class of the afternoon which was Gavin's and Yi-Ling's.

Yi-Ling had already listened excitedly to Gavin's account of what had happened when he visited Ms Lui.

Ms Lui felt nervous as she walked into the classroom wondering if the secret that three of them shared had been spread around. She caught Gavin's gaze a few times as he looked as though he was openly undressing her with his eyes.

It made her feel uneasy and to wonder of the other boys in the class were doing the same.

She did her best to remain calm and professional but started to imagine that all the boys knew of her secret. She found it increasingly impossible to concentrate fully on her teaching as she began to imagine that all the boys were mentally undressing her; wanting her.

She knew that she was being irrational but she needed to know that her secret was safe and so, at the end of class she asked Gavin and Yi-Ling to stay behind.

As the last of the class filed out Gavin and Yi-Ling stood up and walked to the front where Ms Lui was standing.

She walked over and shut the classroom door before returning to her desk where Gavin and Yi-Ling were standing.

As she walked back to her two students she felt self-conscious as Gavin openly appraised her from head to toe. She was wearing the same red skirt and blouse that she had worn on her first day.

Trying to sound authoritative and stern she looked at them both and said, "Gavin, Yi-Ling, I know that what I allowed you both to do was wrong and I need to be sure that it will remain strictly with the three of us.

Yi-Ling was the first to answer saying, "How do you know that we haven't already told everyone?"

"Because I trusted you," said Ms Lui.

"Do you know that all the boys talk about you Ms Lui? All of them saying how they would love to have sex with you."

"Don't be silly Yi-Ling, of course they don't."

Gavin then moved closer to her, leaning close to her ear and saying, "would that turn you on Jocelyn. To know that as you stand in front of the class there are at least ten boys having fantasies about you; wanting you; sitting there in front of you with erections hidden beneath their trousers?"

As he spoke he reached down and started to pull the hem of her skirt up higher.

"She spun round saying indignantly, "Gavin, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer. He just glanced at Yi-Ling; then, seeing her grin, he pushed Ms Lui up against her desk and at the same time thrust his hand up between her legs from behind and pressed his fingers against the wet gusset of her panties, before whispering loudly enough for Yi-Ling to hear, "Oh Jocelyn your so wet!"

"You know what she wants," said Yi-Ling, "I'll keep watch by the door."

Ms Lui wriggled and struggled, more fearful of being caught than of submitting to Gavin.

She was still pleading, "no, please, not hear at school." As she felt her skirt being hauled up around her waist and then her upper body being pushed over her desk. She felt his hand pressing into her back, keeping her bent over as his free hand pulled down her panties.

With her panties now down around her knees she felt him use his foot to kick her feet apart. She heard the unmistakable sound of his zip being pulled down and then the head of his erection brushing against her upper thighs.

"Somebody might come," she pleaded, "we'll get caught and end up in serious trouble."

Gavin was listening but taking no notice as he gazed down at her wonderfully smooth round buttocks. With one hand still pressing into her back he gripped his erection with the other and guided it into Ms Lui's hot wet vagina.

He paused for a moment, relishing the feeling of her silky wet lips until Yi-Ling said, "just fuck her Gavin, before somebody comes along."

With that he thrust his hips forward, plunging his erection all the way up inside her in one powerful movement.

Ms Lui gasped and sighed, once more resigned to her fate as Gavin began to thrust urgently in and out of her wetness.

Yi-Ling giggled softly to herself as she listened to the sounds of sex behind her. She was already thinking of the next time she might get a chance to be with Ms Lui, perhaps helping to humiliate her.

The squelching and groaning were starting to reach a crescendo.

Gavin had released his hold on Ms Lui's back and she was still bent over the desk as he gripped both of her hips and pounded the last of his urgent thrusts into her.

He heard the unmistakable crescendo of high pitched sobs as Ms Lui tried to suppress what would otherwise be a loud orgasm as he made his last urgent thrusts and then emptied his semen deep inside her.

After savouring the moment for a while he then pulled out, wiped his dripping penis over her buttocks, zipped himself up, walked to the door and said to Yi-Ling, "let's go."

Yi Ling was giggling all the way out of school and saying, "Gavin, I really can't believe you just did that!"

Gavin just chuckled and replied that is just the beginning!"

Hearing the door open and close as Gavin and Yi-Ling left the room, Ms Lui quickly stood up and immediately felt Gavin's semen start to trickle out from her as she pulled up her panties, smoothed down her dress and sat at her desk.

Just minutes later the classroom door opened again and the school principal walked in.

"Are you OK Ms Lui, only you look flustered?"

"Oh, I'm fine thanks," said Ms Lui, "it's just been a long day."

The principal then walked out leaving Ms Lui to breathe a huge sigh of relief that she hadn't come by a few minutes earlier.

By this time, Gavin and Yi-Ling were enjoying a coffee in their usual place.

They were silent for a while until Yi-Ling said, "Do you think that I am a little kinky?"

"Why?"

"Because I enjoyed being in the room and hearing the sounds whilst you fucked Ms Lui."

Gavin just chuckled saying, "maybe."

Yi-Ling then continued, "Maybe it is because she is our teacher but I like the idea of her being humiliated by us."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I'd love to set you a challenge."

Gavin looked at her and grinned as he asked, "what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I know that you wouldn't want me there the next time you visit her house but I'd love to see how far you can make her humiliate herself."

"How?"

"By taking some pictures of her in revealing and humiliating positions and sending them to me."

"But how will I get her to agree to that?"

"I'm sure you'll think of a way. After all, only a short while ago you would never have dreamed that you would fuck her, let alone in the classroom!"

Gavin grinned as the realisation sank in of how much control he had over Ms Lui as he replied, "Yea, OK, I'll think of something."

It was a week later that Ms Lui asked Gavin to remain after the class was dismissed for the afternoon. Gavin packed his books into his schoolbag and slowly strolled to the front where Ms Lui was standing. Gavin felt convinced that she had probably decided that any further sexual contact must stop and so was pleasantly surprised when, looking a little shy, she said, "Gavin, I think that you need some more private tuition, are you free on Saturday?"

Realising that real-life fantasies were set to continue he gazed directly into her eyes, grinned and then, with his penis rapidly growing into a full and rock hard erection, he blatantly looked her up and down slowly, pausing at the swell of her pert breasts before shifting his gaze down over her flat belly, her shapely hips and then back up until his gaze met hers once again, before replying, "Yes, I'm free."

She said, "OK, I'll see you on Saturday at midday," and then busied herself, gathering up notes and text books. Gavin was half way to the classroom door when he realised that Ms Lui was heading to the store room carrying an armful of books and notes. He turned back quickly saying "here, let me help."

Without waiting for her to reply he grabbed some of the books and followed her into the storeroom.

Once inside he helped her stack the books back onto the shelves before suddenly grabbing her and pulling her toward him.

"No, no, not here it's too dangerous," she protested, "we mustn't! We were nearly caught last time."

She struggled half-heartedly as Gavin pressed his lips against hers, running a hand up to her breasts and mauling them before dextrously unfastening each button of her blouse with a swift twist of his fingers.

Ms Lui was keeping up the pretence of protesting as he grabbed hold of her bra, stretching it outwards and then shoving it up under her chin, releasing her pert breasts from the cups. He grabbed one and squeezed the soft flesh, feeling the hard nub of her nipple rub the palm of his hand.

Ms Lui was petrified that someone would come into the room but felt somehow powerless to stop Gavin as she felt his free hand moving between them and then heard him unfasten his zip.

She could hear footsteps out in the corridor outside the classroom as pupils and staff members made their way out of the building and left for the day. She feared that at any moment they could be interrupted as she felt Gavin's hand push up under her skirt. He was still kissing her; pressing his tongue between her lips as he groped her breasts and pushed her up against the bookshelf.

Gavin grinned inwardly as felt her shift her feet apart allowing his hand to go right up to her crotch and touch the wet patch in her panties.

He ran his fingers out to the edge of the pantie's crotch, easing them between the wet fabric and the soft hairs of her pubis. Releasing her breast, he then reached down and pulled up the hem of her skirt until it was crumpled around her waist. With the fingers on his other hand still exploring the hairy wetness inside the crotch of her panties he quickly fished out his erection and gripped it around the base.

He pressed himself closer to Ms Lui and then pulled the crotch of her panties to one side.

Ms Lui gasped as she felt the head of his erection brush up against her now exposed labia. Gavin kept his body weight pressing her against the bookshelf as he adjusted his position. Feeling the sudden warm and wet embrace of her entrance he thrust upwards, penetrating her to the hilt.

He broke off from kissing her and, with the hard bookshelves pressing into her back and his erection buried deep inside her he said huskily, "I'm going to fuck you now Jocelyn and fill you with my spunk."

Ms Lui was now silent except for the rhythmic sounds of her inward breaths as Gavin started to pound into her. She tried to move a little, shifting her back to try and reduce the discomfort of the shelves as they pressed painfully into her back with each of Gavin's inward thrusts.

By now he had shifted his hands to her buttocks, gripping them tightly as he pounded into her with increasing urgency. She felt her own body responding; her breasts tingling and feelings of pleasure radiating throughout her body from her crotch. She heard Gavin's breathing becoming more ragged and saw that his eyes were now tightly closed. She sensed that he would soon empty his seed inside her and this thought, together with his thick erection pumping relentlessly in and out of her was enough to take her over the edge.

She tried her best to not scream out loud as he whole body started to tremble with pleasure. Her hips were already thrusting in harmony with Gavin as she felt his pace change momentarily and then, as the glorious feeling of his hot semen flooding her insides finally tipped her over the edge, she pressed her mouth against his shoulder, biting the fabric of his shirt to try and muffle her orgasmic screams of delight.

Ms Lui felt disappointed as Gavin withdrew, wiped the head of his penis on her panties, put it away and just walked out, pausing to shout back, "see you on Saturday Ms Lui," leaving her still trembling with her breasts exposed and his semen starting to dribble down between her legs.

She knew it was wrong. She knew that she was just being used like a slut but also, deep down, she knew that she would do it again.

During the remaining few days before the weekend Gavin had been thinking about Yi-Ling's idea of him taking humiliating pictures of Ms Lui. He still did not have a clear plan in his head. Yi-Ling called him and suggested that, if he was happy with the idea, she would like to accompany him to Ms Lui's house on Saturday. Gavin really wanted Ms Lui all to himself but he knew that Yi-Ling was very adventurous and confident where sex was concerned. She soon convinced him that it could be great fun and so he agreed.

When Gavin awoke on Saturday morning he felt excited and aroused by the thought of Ms Lui and what he and Yi-Ling might make her do.

After taking a quick shower he got dressed, had some breakfast and waited for Yi-Ling to arrive. There was a knock on his door and when he opened it he grinned broadly at Yi-Ling who was wearing a very short red skirt and a black, lace trimmed camisole top.

Although he knew he wouldn't need it, he grabbed his school bag before shutting the door behind him and setting off with Yi-Ling to Ms Lui's house.

Gavin turned to Yi-Ling as they neared Ms Lui's house saying, "I see that you've also brought your school bag with you."

"Yea," she grinned, "I thought that we should keep up the pretence of going for extra tuition but I've also brought along some extra things to add to the excitement this morning."

"What things?" he asked, already intrigued.

"Oh, you'll see soon enough," she laughed.

They were soon at Ms Lui's front door. They rang the doorbell and waited.

After what seemed like forever, Ms Lui opened the door with her hair tied up in a towel with another towel knotted around her body. Gavin just openly stared at her seeing how the towel was barely large enough to cover Ms Lui's modesty. At the top the towel just covered her nipples whilst at the bottom it was only an inch or so below her crotch.

She looked very surprised as she said, "Gavin, I wasn't expecting you until midday and Yi-Ling, what are you doing here?"

Yi-Ling grinned before saying, Gavin has a lot to get through with you this morning so I suggested that we should both come along and I can help."

"I see," said Ms Lui, "you'd both better come inside then."

They both entered Ms Lui's house and followed her into the main living room.

"I just need to go and get dressed. Please make yourselves comfortable."

Gavin was a little stunned by how bold Yi-Ling was as she quickly cut off Ms Lui's path to her bedroom saying, "Don't bother to get dressed Jocelyn, you know it will be a waste of time."

Ms Lui just stopped and looked at them both with an expression of defeat and resignation as Yi-Ling said to Gavin, "Look inside my schoolbag and you'll find some lengths of rope. Bring two lengths over and use one to tie Ms Lui's hands behind her back."

Gavin opened Yi-Ling's bag and pulled out two lengths of rope. As he walked toward Ms Lui she pleaded, "there's no need to tie me."

Yi-Ling just laughed, replying, "No I suppose there isn't but it will be much more fun."

Gavin walked over to where Ms Lui was standing, taking the ropes with him. He moved behind her, gazing down at her long smooth and shapely legs as he said, "put your arms behind your back Jocelyn."

"Really Gavin you don't have to tie me; please, don't do this."

With a growing feeling of power over Ms Lui he said firmly, "put your hands behind your back; now!"

Gavin watched as she did as he asked and quickly started to tie her arms together.

"Tie them together at her elbows Gavin," said Yi-Ling, "that will make her chest stick out further."

Gavin forced her elbows as close as he could and then tied them securely with the rope.

Yi-Ling then slowly walked around Ms Lui before saying, "Gavin, why don't we tie another rope around her neck like a dog collar then she can be our pet teacher!

You make a collar out of your second piece of rope and I'll fetch another for the lead."

Ms Lui just stood there passively as Gavin wound the rope around her neck a few times, ensuring that it was loose enough to let her breath properly and loose enough to allow the other rope that Yi-Ling was fetching to be tied on as a lead.

Yi-Ling rushed back excitedly with another length of rope which Gavin then tied onto the make shift rope collar.

Yi-Ling then grabbed the end of the lead, gave it a tug and shouted, "walkies!"

They both laughed at the way in which Ms Lui was forced to run awkwardly, due to her arms being tied behind her back. Her upper body jerked from one side to the other as Yi-Ling pulled her around the room by the lead. At one point, she almost tripped over and this was probably the final movement that was needed to dislodge the towel. As Yi-Ling continued pulling her around the room the towel unwrapped and fell to the floor leaving Ms Lui completely naked.

Ms Lui felt extremely self-conscious and humiliated as she was dragged around the room naked, much to the amusement of two of her students as Gavin commented to Yi-Ling, "I love the way her tits wobble with each step."

Yi-Ling slowed down and then pulled Ms Lui into the centre of the room. She then shifted her grip on the rope lead, holding it close to Ms Lui's neck. Gavin was standing in front of her, leering at her openly as Yi-Ling said, "Take a picture of her Gavin."

Ms Lui started to protest as Gavin fished out his mobile saying, please don't take any pictures. I'll do anything you want but please don't take any pictures."

"They both laughed and then Yi-Ling said, "Oh, I think you'll do anything we want anyway Ms Lui and just in case you think of reporting us we'll take some pictures to show how you were a willing to do anything."

As Gavin held up his mobile Yi-Ling said, "Gavin, take a short video instead to show how Ms Lui's tits bounce up and down."

"Now jump up and down Jocelyn," said Yi-Ling, tugging on the lead to encourage her.

Gavin captured the scene on his mobile as Ms Lui did as she was told.

Earlier that day he had been a little unsure about Yi-Ling coming with him but now he was beginning to realise how much bolder she was than he as he excitedly watched the naked Ms Lui humiliating herself.

Gavin finished shooting the video as Yi-Ling said, "OK Jocelyn, you can stop now."

Yi-Ling was still holding Ms Lui by the rope lead as she said, "Gavin, have you noticed anything about Jocelyn's nipples?"

Gavin moved closer as Yi-Ling continued, "Look, they have got hard and erect. I think that our teacher pet has become aroused."

Gavin looked directly into Ms Lui's eyes and could see her expression of shame. Her cheeks were flushed and she diverted her gaze to the floor as Yi-Ling said, "I think she likes being treated roughly. Give her breasts a slap Gavin and make them wobble again."

Gavin thought back to the first time he had seen Ms Lui. At the time his fantasies were simply to see her naked and fuck her. Now, with Yi-Ling's encouragement another side of his sexuality had emerged. His own arousal was intense; the thought of slapping Ms Lui's breasts and then humiliating her further made him feel more excited than ever before.

He stood directly in front of Ms Lui, reached forward and pinched one of her nipples hard enough to see her flinch. He did the same to the other one; pinching it hard and then pulling it.

He then toyed with each in turn before suddenly slapping one of her breasts hard from the side.

He slapped each breast in turn, enjoying the changes in expression on Ms Lui's face. He shifted his aim such that each slap now contacted her swelling nipples.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers