All Comments on 'Teacher Strips Off'

by Fantasier

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tense

English isn't your first language is it?

Really, jumping between past and present, "He was soaking with pre cum." Past tense, then immediately after "She runs her fingers over his shaft", present tense.

Also there were quite a few instances of sentences that just really didn't gel with the rest of the story, e.g. "Wow this is nasty stuff"

My ultimate point being that there is a section on this site that allows you to get people to edit your stories for you. And having very quickly just read the first few sentences of your other stories, you really might want to look up an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting premise...

....but not very plausible. Why did Lisa suddenly disrobe for her class? And what, in any, were the repercussions for her actions? I agree with the previous poster in that I don't believe English is your first language. That makes me believe you either are from Asia or else Eastern Europe. If that is true, then maybe your tale has it's basis in fact, because I can't see an American teacher suddenly stripping naked in front of her students and putting on a show such as you described and still retaining her position in the school! Any way, it is a nice fantasy, but don't try and convince me this really occured, at least not in an American school.

YOMEYO

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Pity it ends too abrupt.

There were a lot of other students there what was happening to them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous