Teacher Strips Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh steps back and I quickly step forward to replace him. I want to experience this. Never been so close to a female before, I wanted to taste her, touch her.

I go straight between her legs. I run my nose over her legs, thighs to smell her skin. I can smell her perfume, it was intoxicating. I touch her skin, I feel her heat. I am so aroused, so turned on. I begin to get a close look at her pussy. I part her pubic hairs freshly soaked and I spread her lips wide. Lisa is still moaning loudly with pleasure. Not a care in the world. "Oh god, oh yeah." I can still see the creaminess of her vulva. I used my fingers to play with her folds, her clitoris, her vagina. I inhale strongly her odor. I can smell a strong fishy smell and the smell of fresh cum juice. Her juices are running down her perineum. I use my finger to wipe it up and insert it into my mouth. Lisa tasted delicious. It was hard to describe the taste. It was definitely salty with a sharp acidic taste of cum juice. I observed her closely like Josh. I feel obsessed with her, being so intimate with her. Enjoying her body. I smell her pubic hairs, enjoyed the aroma. A light smell of urine lingers on her pubic hairs. I alternate between her open vulva and pubic hairs. Suddenly that sensation takes over me again. I felt embarrassed, I had just cum in my pant again. I stop for a few seconds holding my mouth shut, tensing my body until it subsides. I hope she did not notice but her moaning and the closeness to her is arousing me so much.

Before I could do more Lisa sits up and reposition herself on all fours on the desk. She has a beautiful ass. She is so stunning. Beautifully shaped. We can see her brown anus and pussy lips from behind. "Oh yeah, watch me, come closer, smell my ass." She beckons me. I move slowly, my pant wet with my last load. I place my face squarely in front of her ass and I used my hands to pull apart her cheeks. My god again already my hard on is beginning to rise. Oh my god as I looked at my teacher's anus. I can smell her even from here, I can smell her ass. I can't believe this is happening. I can't say what she smelt like, but it was awful but I feel mesmerized by her appearance, her smell. It did not put me off. I take a deep breath inhaling again her odor and it just turned me on. I can literally feel chemicals in my brain start to play with me, awash me with lust, pleasure. Again I feel pre cum slowly moving through me. I take a close look and I can see a light layer of pubic hairs running around her anus. She had a tiny mole near her hole. I breathe in her natural scent. It was making me dizzy with lust. I almost forgotten Lisa was still moaning telling me to, "Smell me, smell me, tell me you like it, oh god yes, smell me."

Then something in me said I should enjoy her more. My tongue started to lick her anus. Along it's crease, it's puffiness, it's moistness, I was now tasting my teacher's anus. Like her odor I can't say what it tasted like, unlike her pussy which tasted like dead salty fish. I stuck a finger in my mouth to lubricate it then ran it around her anus, feeling the texture, the creases, the moisture already there. I lightly pushed it into her anus. Lisa squeals with delight. I wanted see if she was clean. I don't know why. I was lusting for her, enjoying her and learning about her. I pulled my finger out and sniffed it. It was definitely awful and moist. Her odor was strong. She was flinching as I continued running my moist finger around her anus, moaning in pleasure. I sucked my finger clean, hmmm, it wasn't nice.

Suddenly she spins around onto her back and I step away, watching her. I hear moaning loud, talking dirty. "Oh yeah, Ohhhh, watch me, watch me masturbate, watch me, watch me cum."

God I love it when a woman talks dirty, I want to watch her play with herself. To observe how she does it, her reactions.

Lisa wets her fingers then proceeds to quickly finger herself. She is going crazy, her legs wide apart flexing, her hips gyrating up and down. Moaning. I feel myself on the verge again. She pulls out her fingers. They are covered in a layer of cream and she starts to lick her fingers clean. So dirty, so nasty she is. I never would of thought of her doing these things and now she is doing here, for us watch. She is our sexy girl next door, or lovely teacher, not a wanton slut. I can see she can be a lot of fun to be with. I am in love, obsessed with her it seems.

Then she starts rubbing her clitoris, now hanging out of its hood rapidly to a blur. The sound of her doing this is a pleasure to hear. She is moaning rapidly now, panting with lust. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, ohhhhh, watch me, watch me make love to myself, I am cumming!!." Her free hand massaging her face, breasts and body as her face contorts, as her other hand rubs her clitoris.

Her body convulses and her pussy explodes out. A large spray of fresh cum juices hits me. The odor of her juices fills the room again. I cum again in my pant. My pant soaking with sperm. I slowly sit back, my face flushed.

Without warning she sits back up and quickly grabs Josh's hand. She pulls him to the front of the desk, stands next to him on his right. Both of them leaning against the desk.

She starts to rub her hand over his pants, over the large bulge.

I can't believe this, what is it about Josh? I can't believe he hasn't cum yet. Josh looks too overwhelmed, not sure what to do as Lisa took control, after all she is woman with experience.

After a little rub down, she unzips him and pulls off his pants. He looked funny because Lisa is slim and tall and Josh is slightly shorter than her. And she is controlling the situation. His face flushed red, embarrassed, he can't talk.

She runs her fingers over his undies following the lines of his penis. I see him trembling with lust, nervous about what Lisa is about to do to him. She didn't waste time and quickly started to kiss Josh fully on his mouth, while running her hands over his eager tense body. Lisa was enjoying the control, the experience she had over him. She was massaging his face, chest, stomach, whilst kissing his mouth, his neck and licking his nipples through his shirt. She was making passionate love to him, showing us her experience, loosing her inhibitions, teaching us in class. She is moaning, panting, breathing fast. It was extremely arousing to watch. I can hear her saying, " watch me,watch me, watch us, oh yessss." Josh, his face red, unable to contemplate what is happening, stands there and lets Lisa control his final destination.

Suddenly she pulls his undies off at the top, uncovering his penis. It was a similar size to mine. He was soaking with pre cum. She runs her fingers over his shaft and begins to give him a handjob. She is moaning, talking dirty to enhance ours and his pleasure. "Oh yes, are you turned on Josh, do you like the feel of my hands on your penis? I want to turn you on more, more than you ever have, oh yeah, oh yeah, I want to give you a real woman's handjob, I am going masturbate you here now, make you cum, ohhh yeah."

She licks her right hand and starts to pull his foreskin back exposing his head. Then she opens her mouth and drips saliva over his penis head. My god, wow she is so hot, so dirty, using her saliva as lubricate. Wow this is nasty stuff. Then as she curls her hand over his cock to begins to masturbate, twisting her soft hand over his head, he suddenly cums, shooting several shots over his chest. His cum flying everywhere. His face screwed up, not even making a sound. His body trembling nervously as he cums hard before the action begins.

Josh is overwhelmed with pleasure, he just couldn't last. He didn't get a chance to enjoy the handjob about to take place.

But Lisa is an experienced woman, she immediately masturbates him into a blur, even when he has already started cumming. "Oh yeahhhh, oh yeah, doesn't it feel good, you love it, oh yeah." Josh finally is forced to moan and groan, his body shakes, his hips thrusting out to meet her pumping fist. She continues pumping, masturbating him, torturing him. Her hand never stopping. She is kissing him all over as she masturbates relentlessly, turning him on more, making passionate love to him. The sound of her handjob fills the room. She knows how to handle a man, how to arouse a man more. Then suddenly Josh cums again, only a minute later. Lisa has got what she was expecting. A guy can be made to cum quickly in succession. She knew how. Josh has probably never cum so quick in succession. This time only a few smaller shots overed his chest.

But unfortunately the story ends here. I didn't get a chance for her to give me a handjob. I lust and fantasize about her, what I have seen, heard, felt. I enjoyed the most intimate side of her body. I want to spend some time with her, maybe later I hope. But that's another story.

12