Teacher Undressed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Bourbon cleared her throat, for attention. Miss Grant looked at William, trying to summon up the courage to continue. William looked at her, and smiled. A silent message was transmitted between the two of them. Whatever they decided, he would support them. He was there to look out for them.

Together they slowly unbuttoned the dresses, taking their time in a tantalising strip show. For a moment he thought Miss Grant wouldn't go through with it. The ordinary looking dresses were split down the front, revealing a touch of red underwear.

As one they shrugged the dresses off their shoulders, and the guys breathed out, a collectively held breath of anticipation. They stood a moment, as still as a painting, or rather, naughty centrefolds. They glanced at each other, and turned around to pick up the dresses.

Miss Bourbon couldn't resist wiggling her near bare bottom. Miss Grant was stiff and awkward looking. She was as nervous as hell, now that she was aware of what she was doing. Still hypnotised, they would perform as usual, only they would be aware of what was befalling them.

Miss Gant wasn't happy at all. Becoming carried away with the thought of the boys touching her in class, was one thing. Being there, letting them fondle her naked body was another thing entirely. She'd let Vicky talk her into it, with the promise she could back out at any time.

'Who wants to be first with me,' Miss Bourbon coquettishly asked.

Miss Grant walked over to William, and whispered to him, 'I'm frightened, William. Tell me what to do,' she said, with a trembling voice.

'Calm down, May. You'll be alright. You've made the decision with Vicky, so you've got to carry it through now,' he said.

He had to be firm with her, even though he wanted to tell her to get dressed.

'Do I have your permission to carry on, sir?' she plaintively asked.

He realised the nervousness was from arousal, so dismissed her reluctance. Containing his anger, he told her, 'You have my permission, May. Go ahead, and continue as usual,' he firmly told her.

'Thank you, William,' she said.

William had one of those moments when he was amazed with how things had developed. He'd just given one of his teachers permission, to let the guys finger fuck her. She'd actually asked for his blessing, to prance around the classroom in sexy underwear.

She looked over her shoulder at Brian and Julian, and suggestively wiggled her bottom. It wasn't a conscious move, more a reaction as to how aroused she was feeling.

The teachers were identically dressed, or undressed. They wore red silk corsets, tightly laced, pinching their waists. The breasts were held up, exposed, over a silky smooth corset. Her wriggling bottom was covered by nothing, except a red ribbon pulled between her cheeks. Her pussy was barely covered by a filmy triangle of material. Four straps were pulled taught from the corset, holding up sheer stockings.

Miss Bourbon walked over to Billy and Tom, in shiny red high heels. There was a wiggle to her walk, with a matching look of enticement on her face. Her breasts wriggled around on the corset platform. Her nipples were already stiff, and engorged from anticipation.

She was no longer the diffident teacher she once was. Miss Bourbon was out to experience pleasure, and to discover what pleasured her the most. At that moment she had two students in her sights.

Billy and Tom hadn't noticed her breasts, as they were keenly examining her pussy. From the wiggle of her hips, her pussy lips were pushed up and down, and side to side. It looked as though something alive, and exciting, was pulsing inside that tiny triangle of red silk. Her lips were pulsing, engorged, becoming more excited with every step.

'Who wants me first, guys?' she asked. 'I guess it would be difficult for me to take you both at once. Maybe Tom would like to join in, while I take care of you, Billy,' she suggestively said.

The guys were quietly absorbing a close up view, of their almost naked teacher. They knew better than to just reach out to fondle her. William had taught them to restrain their desire, for a trouble free reward. The advice would serve them well with a future girlfriend, though they weren't thinking of that, or much else except their teacher.

'What do you want, Miss Bourbon?' Tom asked.

He hadn't been listening, while too absorbed in ogling her body.

'It's a pleasure to serve you guys, you are so attentive to your teacher,' she giggled.

She bent over Billy's desk, displaying a heart shaped bottom. The thin line of silk partially obscured her asshole, which was wiggling before his face. Her lips were engorged, and bulging between her thighs. The thin silk purse trying to hold them, was failing. His teachers pussy lips were slowly pushing their way out, escaping around the edges of the silk cup, and were glistening with moisture.

She looked over her shoulder, with a smile on her face. This time she was evidently enjoying herself, though the boys didn't notice any difference. Before, she had been nervous over what she was doing, or rather, letting happen to her body. Now she was eager to experience something new.

'Would you like to join us? I can have you both at once then,' she drawled.

Tom stood beside his teacher. She leaned over Billy, pushing her breasts into his face, and pressing her bare bottom against Tom. It all seemed familiar, though she couldn't remember it from past lessons.

Billy opened his mouth, and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Miss Bourbon stifled a moan. Belatedly she realised it was impossible to stop them helping themselves to her body. This time she was aware of what was happening to her, though exactly as before, she was trapped into this routine. Like it or not, she would be an observer in this play, unable to stop, or even influence the action.

She felt a hand between her thighs, and a hand on her breast. One stroking, with the other squeezing. The gentle fondling was arousing, and she couldn't resist becoming sexed up. She was no longer sure of herself, wondering if she had been wrong to play this game.

Billy was sucking on her breast, trying to suck as much of it into his mouth as possible. Tom was fondling the other. His hand was stroking her bottom, which meant Billy must have his hand between her legs.

Miss Bourbon told herself she had wanted to try this, to experience everything possible. What she hadn't accounted for was that she was helpless, after being hypnotised every day for so long. So now, she was in a classroom, helpless to stop two students playing with her naked body. What if they decided to do something horrible to her, what then?

Tom's fingers moved between her cheeks, pressing against her asshole. It was still sore from when William took her. No longer a virgin hole, the finger eased in and was soon burrowing inside.

Vicky shuddered. It was so difficult not to yelp, but she held back. A boy she hardly knew, had his finger buried in her bottom, up to his palm. She could feel his hand cupping her cheeks, and he was wiggling his finger. Her body relaxed, responding to his insistent exploration. Being fingered in class was exciting after all!

Billy's hand palmed her wet sex, squishing it around. There was no denying how sexed up she was. She was open, and unashamedly inviting him in, by pressing against his hand. A finger pulled across her slit, pinching her lips, rubbing against her bud. A hiss of appreciation escaped between pursed lips.

Fingers entered her vagina! Through the sensitive walls separating vagina from rectum, she could feel the two sets of fingers. The sensitivity was profound. Vicky was completely absorbed, concentrating on the unusual sensation. For a moment she was distracted, when Tom sucked a nipple into his mouth. Both her breasts were being sucked, and bitten.

Her body was beyond excited, from the intense stimulation of two young men, using her body. Fingers were wriggling and stroking inside intimate places. Palms were pressed against her lips, and bottom. Hands were stroking thighs, and other sensitive places. Lips were sucking, teeth were biting, breasts and nipples. The intensity of sensations, produced a powerful arousal.

Miss Bourbon was lost to a world of stimulation, all the more so as it was in a classroom, where others could see her arousal. It was unthinkable, yet she was totally unable to resist two students taking her, if they chose to. An orgasm hit her quietly. Another followed before the first had subsided, and before her mind had a chance to recover. The boys propped her up, holding on tight. She was hardly prepared, when another wave of orgasms rolled through her, one after another.

Miss Grant walked over to Julian and Brian. She felt anxious from being aware for the first time what might happen. According to William she had been undressed like this in class before, which accounted for it feeling a usual occurrence. What she was committed to next was worrying, even frightening.

Not being the one in control, or in authority in her classroom, was daunting. Being aware of her students touching her body, and unable to stop them, was frightening. After several weeks of hypnosis these commands were firmly seated in her mind. They were a routine that couldn't be changed. She shivered a little, mistaking that for fear, when it was really arousal.

She told herself to go through with it, just to find out what had been happening in her classroom. Each day she was leaving more decisions to William, and he had given her permission for this. The excuses were weak, and she knew it. A perverse need to be humiliated drove her on.

'Have you managed to write some dialogue?' she asked.

'Yes, Miss Grant. Thanks for the extra tuition, I feel confident of passing now,' he smiled at her.

She looked magnificent as usual. Who would have thought the dowdy teacher they knew through high school, could look so sexy. He had a hard-on from just looking at her. There was an urge to touch her, while she stood so tantalising close. A promise to his girlfriend, not to play around with anyone else, kept his hands still.

Miss Grant lent over his book, brushing a bare breast against his cheek. He nuzzled it, and licked a nipple. Picturing his girlfriend, and remembering what she promised, kept him from going further. Who would have guessed he would demure from taking advantage of an available teacher. She was damn sexy, and not just because she was his teacher, or lewdly undressed in class.

Miss Grant felt a tongue tease a nipple and lost concentration. She gabbled on for a moment, with a mind befuddled with sexual arousal. William had told her Julian had stroked her thighs, and finger fucked her. He didn't seem interest now.

Miss Grant realised she craved more. It was terrible to realise how debased she had become. This was all wrong, letting a young man touch her, and do things to her. In her classroom, with a student, made it worse. She just couldn't help wanting it to happen. Was it because she was helpless to resist from hypnosis, or that William would make sure they didn't go too far?

'Carry on, Julian, you're doing fine,' she weakly smiled.

Taking a moment to recover, she then turned to Brian, and said, 'I'm pleased to say you have progressed far more than anyone else, Brian. You need to revise, but will pass, I'm sure.'

'Thanks, Miss Grant. I appreciate all the help you've given me,' he smiled up at her.

Miss Grant leaned over his book, to read his work. She nudged his face with a bare breasts, and rubbed his face with an engorged nipple. Her breathing was slow and deep. The panties couldn't cope with such swollen lips. They pushed either side of the sodden material, rudely protruding, as she became more excited. Anticipating a student's mauling, her breasts was buzzing, sending electric flashes through her nervous system.

Brian had watched her approach, with breasts bouncing in the cups of the corset. He loved big plump breasts, and the sight of his teacher's tits, was the biggest thrill ever. Knowing they were available had him hard, as soon as she had revealed them.

He slowly turned his head, relishing the feel of a nipple grazing his lips. Her nipples seemed so much larger than before. He gently sucked it into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. One of the cheerleaders had nice breasts, though not as large as Miss Grant's. What spoilt it for him were the nipple piercings, where Miss Grant had big natural tits.

He sucked as much of a breast into his mouth as he could, enjoying the soft firm touch. He lifted his hand to her other breast, to palm it, then caught the engorged nipple between two fingers. He carefully squeezed it, and rubbed the whole breasts. His large hands encompassed the big soft tit, mauling it with appreciation. Without thinking about it, he suckled on his teacher's breast, as though milking it.

Miss Grant threw her head back, when her student sucked her breast into his mouth. The sensation was wonderful. She groaned out loud, unable to hold back her feelings. She looked down at him when he began suckling on a nipple. She cupped his head in both hands, encouraging him to suck on the engorged nipple.

A hand was felt between her legs, and she moaned. Her breathing rate increased, with shallow gasps. Her thighs and lips were being tickled. Light touches and smooth strokes teased her sex. She wanted to tell him to penetrate her sex. She needed to feel something enter her. A finger would do.

She looked over at William, feeling guilty, but he had his head down, writing. Her man was ignoring what was happening to her. Was this permission to carry on, or did he find it squalid and distasteful. Miss Bourbon was well away on the path to an orgasm. Billy and Tom were working her up into a frenzy. Her colleague was helpless in their hands, being fingered, possibly in both places down there.

Miss Grant was encouraged to continue, though she didn't have the motivation, or the power to stop. There was little choice, except to let Brian do whatever he wanted. Seeing Miss Bourbon so far gone, left her able to just let go. Feeling a finger pushing the crotch away, to find her clitoris, pushed her close to the edge.

In her classroom she was being fingered by a student, and watched by another. This was humiliating, and sordid. Perversely she revelled in the feeling of being a dirty bitch on heat. Not being responsible for her actions left her to enjoy being taken advantage of.

Julian grinned a the two of them. Brian had their teacher in a firm grip, sucking and fondling her body. He'd been in trouble with his friends for touching their teachers pussy. Now they were all at it, with Miss Bourbon and Miss Grant. Miss Bourbon had the two of them, working her like a puppet, with fingers up inside her. Her head was rocking back and forth as they finger fucked her pussy and asshole. Little gasping noises escaped her pursed lips. She wore a sex face, and was near an orgasm. He wondered which of his teachers would cum first, and his money was on Miss Bourbon.

He turned back to see Brian's hand working its way into Miss Grant's panties. Her eyes were slits, and he wondered if she could see him. Her head slowly leaned forward toward him. He leant in to kiss her on the lips, and was surprised to feel her open her mouth.

He'd had his fingers in her panties, now he had his tongue in a teacher's mouth. It felt exciting to be kissing this particular teacher. He wondered what miss Bourbon tasted like. If he bothered to go over to her, he could take her mouth, while she was so out of it. He thought of face fucking one of them, then dismissed the idea. That would definitely be cheating on his girlfriend.

Miss Grant could see Julian watching her. He leaned forward and their lips connected. A groan opened her mouth, when Brian rubbed her clitoris particularly hard. At the same moment she felt Julian's tongue enter her mouth. Unaccountably it felt as though he was taking her. One of her students, in her classroom, was entering her!

The orgasm came unexpectedly. A small unsatisfying cum tingled her belly. As it was about to pass, Brian's finger entered her, with his thumb pressing hard against her clit. The orgasm upped a notch, and continued. His busy fingers upped the orgasm into an unexpectedly long drawn out satisfaction.

Her breasts were being mauled, pinched, and sucked. Her pussy was being worked hard. In her classroom she was submitting to one of her students, unable to escape his manipulation of her near naked body. All this while another student looked on, ready to take advantage of her helplessness. This fulfilment of a fantasy was tremendous.

***

William drove back to his apartment in a temper. There was no way he could condone what happened in class. It was his fault for releasing their hidden dark desires. With greater experience he might have anticipated what was happening to them. Even Miss Grant was out of control.

With a vacuum cleaner he banged around the place, hitting out at innocent furniture. The telephone rang, but he didn't hear it. He slammed the oven onto a pizza, made a coffee, sat down in the kitchen, and tried to calm down.

The phone rang again, startling him out of deep thoughts. The line was alive, but no one spoke. He was about to slam it down on another cold caller, when a voice coughed, then murmured something.

'Who is it?' he demanded.

'Sorry, William,' Miss Grant said, and choked off.

'What do you want?' he said.

'Please don't be angry with me, William. I'm sorry, very sorry,' she offered.

'So you should be,' he said, at last calming down.

Again he figured it was his fault, and so he shouldn't take it out on her.

'Please come round and see us. We can talk, and sort things out,' she said, sounding very sorry for herself.

'I've just put a pizza in the oven,' he said.

'Vicky can make you something for when you get here. What would you like?' she asked.

'I'd like my teachers to behave themselves in class,' he said.

'Yes, well, I agree. It's up to you. Whatever you want, we'll do, honest. Please, come round and tell us what to do, please, William,' she said.

Sounding as though she were crying, finally got to him. He at least owed it to them to talk, and try and put things right.

'OK,' he said, and put the phone down.

He found his keys thrown on the floor when he arrived, then had to go back to turn the oven off. He left the pizza there, thinking he would return that evening.

***

'William, thank you for coming, I hope you can forgive us. We need to sort out what happened, and not let it happen again,' Miss Grant said, sounding contrite.

'I guess so. Was it my fault?' he asked.

'No, not completely. You didn't make us do. . . what happened in class. At least, not this time. Let's eat, and discuss it later. We'll see what the three of us can come up with. I don't want to lose you, and neither does Vicky. We love you, William, really love you. Do you still feel the same?' she timidly asked.

He looked at his teacher, declaring her love for him, and melted.

'Of course. Yes, I love you both. You're right, we need to talk about where we go from here,' he relented.

After a silent meal, they sat in the lounge, all three looking sheepish.

'You didn't like what we did in class, so we won't do it again,' May stated.

Vicky nodded, although she only partially agreed. It had been an exciting experience, though for the sake of keeping the peace, she was willing to agree.

'Even though it was through hypnosis, you've guided us, and released us from inhibitions that constricted our lives. do you agree, Vicky?' May asked.

'Yes, for sure. I was screwed up before you did things to me,' Vicky acknowledged.

'Do things to you? You mean I hypnotised you and took advantage of you. Both of you. Wasn't that wrong?' he asked.