Teacher Undressed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, it was wrong. But, it's all worked out well, sort of,' May said, looking unsure.

'I still want to play, William. I want to play games with you. I've never felt so free and happy. Don't leave me. I'll be good, and please you, I promise. Just tell me what you want me to do,' Vicky plaintively spoke.

'Yes! Tell me what you want, and I'll do it,' May confirmed.

'I'm not sure. I think the hypnosis should be cleared, and leave you both free to do as want. You're both out of control,' he firmly stated.

'If that's what you want, then sure. Only, please stay with us, and look after us,' May pleaded.

'What does that mean, look after you?' he queried.

'Whatever you want it to mean, William,' she sincerely said.

'You're special, because you make us happy, and have our interest at heart. We want you to spend time with us. You love us and we've fallen in love with you, William. You know how to please us. Let's face it, she means we want you to fuck us,' Vicky giggled.

May sighed over Vicky's crude statement, even if it was true.

'That's right, all of it. We trust you to look after us, William. What do you want us to do. Whatever you want, we will try to do,' May said.

'Anything!' he said.

'Yes, sir, anything you want. We'll be your harem girls. If you like we'll be your slave girls, pandering to your every whim,' Vicky offered.

'I'm not sure that's what is on offer,' May said.

She sternly looked at Vicky. William too looked at her, thinking this is exactly what he meant, when he said they were out of control. He set his jaw, determined to sort them out.

'I will. You both need to be brought back to being sensible, and responsible teachers. If you promise to do as you are told, I will be here for you. I will have to be in control of you both. If you don't behave I will punish you, and reward you for good behaviour,' he heavily spoke.

'Err, well, I'm not sure. . .' May began.

'I agree, William. Whatever you say. I will be your obedient slave,' Vicky promised.

May looked at her colleague, and a feeling of disquiet overtook her. Was she much different from Vicky? Not so far gone as her, but she had lost control in school. William could undo much of the bad behaviour, though she didn't want to return to how she was. Looking back, she had been destined to become a bitter, single old woman.

'Yes, William,' she muttered. Not to be outdone, May slid off the sofa, onto her knees. 'Whatever you say. I promise to obey your rules, and be your dutiful slave,' she promised.

William hadn't meant this to happen. Such an offer showed how far their morals had given way, leaving them acting like wanton sluts. He couldn't leave them like this, as he owed them so much. He must do the decent thing, and help them recover their dignity.

A sudden flip in his thinking almost made him laugh. Shit! Two of his teachers were offering themselves as slaves. They were kneeling at his feet, waiting for him to agree to be their master. Maybe it would suit them all, and enable him to put them right.

'Good. Being naughty in your apartment is one thing, but it's not allowed in school. We can play sexy games here, and have fun. Here, we can live how we want to. From now on I shall be strict with you, and demand obedience. What do you say, slaves?' he demanded.

'Yes, master, whatever you say, master,' Vicky smiled, while managing to be sincere.

May heard her friend debase herself in front of a student, and had to remember how special he was. A feeling of profound love gripped her heart, knocking all resistance aside. A further moment passed before she relented.

'Yes, master, whatever you order your slave will obey,' May promised.

At his feet they lowered their heads in submission, recognising their new position. William figured Vicky was playing a game, and wondered how long before she became bored. May was influenced by Vicky's act, and as usual was throwing herself whole heartedly into the role.

This wasn't a punishment for what they did in class, as that would be unfair. He looked at them with a stern expression, wondering how long they would squat at his feet.

'Come here, slaves,' he chuckled.

They hastily joined him on the sofa for a threesome hug. He meant what he said. He would be strict with them, and demand they obey his rules. Being treated like slaves wasn't exactly going to help them recover from the hypnosis. Though it would be a bit of fun for awhile. He laughed happily. He had to reminded himself these were his teachers, and how very lucky he was to have them as sex pets.