All Comments on 'Teacher, Wife, Mother, and Slut'

by ThatBoi21

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Daddy

Mommy always knows what she likes and wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Two very unsavoury characters. Didn't stop me getting wet though! Would have given it 5 stars except for the silly and unnecessary 'daddy' comments.

ThatBoi21ThatBoi21about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the criticism!

Yeah, looking back on it, I think that the daddy comments feel sorta awkward and unnatural.

Still though, I'm glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He should breed her in the next chapter!

Have her not be able to resist, and she decides she'll tell her husband it's his. He impregnates her as she begs for a better son to replace hers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick

Mom needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

I love the theme of the story. One thing I do have to say is that as far as personal preference, the mother shouldn't be so eager to give it up, the bully isn't really being dominant then in my opinion, the mother is gagging for it unbeknownst to your protagonist. It's the whole taking candy from a baby thing, it's too easy.

I feel it's more of a dominant situation when the bully seduces the mother and claims her, not just have her fall into his lap.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 6 years ago
Better than 4*

...but not quite 5* Dreamed of that in High School. Had a teacher that I would have done in a heartbeat, only to find out she was a Lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!!

Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue this story!!

I love mom/son's bully stories. I want to read about her asking if he's going to beat her son up that day and get turned on while watching. I want to read about them fucking at her house -- on her son's bed, on his desk as their combined cum soaks on and ruins his important homework papers and treasured comic books. There was another story on here that I can't remember the name of about a mom and bully where the mom even helps the bully in bullying her son secretly by giving him her son's social network passwords. I would love to see her encourage him more and more, getting turned on and going wild when she sees her son with a black eye or whatever as she excuses herself and rushes to the bully to ride his dick hard as she gushes about how turned on she got when she saw what he did to her son...

5 stars. Please continue this dirty story about a mom who betrays her son with his bully. It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Keep the story going please!!!! It’s so good

UcntUcntalmost 6 years ago

I really like the scenario but everything happened just a little bit too fast for my taste. It kind of reads like a porn where the actors are in a hurry to get it over with instead of a real story with real people. I get that you want to get to the good stuff asap, but I think the story suffered for it. Still an enjoyable read.

keystone00000keystone00000almost 6 years ago
good but...

Stop the daddy stuff and add a chapter 2. have him take the mom in her sons bed, her husbands bed, and eventually get her knocked up. maybe even have him move in and take over the household, relegating the son and husband to spineless wimps

MadMerlinMadMerlinover 5 years ago
Have read all your stories. Would love a sequel to this one the most! <3

While the premise of this story is probably the simplest and, lets face it, least believable, it's probably the hottest one by far.

It only takes a couple of sentences to get to the good stuff. While I personally appreciate that, a bit more background and context to the bully and the mom in particular would have been nice.

I love pretty much all of your stories, especially those where the loved one (wife/mom) are the worse bullies (in a way).

I'm not too much of a fan of cuckold, but I love hot wives cheating behind their lover's back.

And as I've said in the title, a continuation or multiple to this story would be amazing!

Maybe she could give the bully private lessons at her house. Or they can fuck in the school's restroom,...

The bullying can continue but I would prefer it kept tame.

Also may I suggest you could add a second teacher that joins? Gym teacher, maybe?

She's the only one Sara share's her secret with and she joints hearing about how hung he is...

Would love that. Please continue writing! Really love your style <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

More please. Part 2. Don’t leave us hangin’. Does he keep bullying her son before fucking her? Or does he move on to bullying her husband and moving in? If he keeps bullying her son. When the son goes to the principal does it turn out he’s fucking her too, so Bradley gets expelled under the pretense of bullying and spreading lies?

We need more, please.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Great, but Mom falls way too fast

"Son's enemy fucks Mom" is, like some others here, one of my favorite kinks.

Unlike some others, I am not interested in hearing details about how son gets beaten. There are a few stories on the web that dwell more on son's medical issues than mommy's sex life! All I need is for him to come home in tears once in a while....

I like it when the Mommy can't quite figure out what's turning her on about the young punk. I also prefer that she try and fail to give up the bigger younger stronger dick. Overpowered by her own filthy lusts....

Please do write either a following chapter here or another story in which Daddy's sexual inadequacies are rubbed in his face by the young stud and the slut Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

More please.

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
I love to read another chapter

I see great potential for this story.

I can see Bradley coming home sometime to see his good old buddy (bully) Alex impregnating his mommy (Sara) on his own bed. He gets further humiliated hearing his mommy calling Alex 'Daddy' repeatedly. Later, Sara invites Alex to a family dinner where she annouces that Alex is going to be a father for she is pregnant with his child. When her husband objects it would be funny if Alex was able to put him in his place after which Alex and Sara would go to the master bedroom to have a celebration fuck on the marital bed with her screamingly calling Alex 'Daddy' repeatedly. (Hehe)

I think that scenery would be way hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please write chapter 2

Where the kid walks up to him mom smiling, and just as she opens her arms for a hug, with a smile on her face, he plunges a bread knife into her chest. How hot would that be!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More parts please

Amazing story, more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The MOST unreal, unlikely-to-ever-happen story I have ever read, either here or anywhere.

It denies everything the culture knows about mothers and children as well as a sense of justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add more chapters, make the hot teacher/mom become so in love and cock hungry for the bully that eventually she doesn't care if the son funds out or better yet make him find out and she threatens him with flunking him if he tells. And get her to cockold the husband too. This has lots of potential to become a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

add more chapters' like all the pepele say' and like he breedig her and her son have to call hu=im daddy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a Hot Fucking Cunt. Five STARS She needed to get satisfied. We need anouther story about this. Great Story I hope he knocks her up. RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SARA Is a Hot Piece of Ass she orgasmed twice without having her pussy licked great story Five Stars good read RW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five STARS Sarah’s is a great fuck

Sman4444Sman4444almost 2 years ago

Such a great hot story!

Dhorton77Dhorton77over 1 year ago

Love to read a sequel

Hikerman4Hikerman4about 1 year ago

I know this story is a few years old but would love for there to be more chapters.

SmithrunSmithrun12 months ago

This has good ideas, it just needs a lot more polish and the story needs to be lengthened with new scenarios that make use of this hot relationship between a teacher mom and the bully of her son

trucker1965trucker19657 months ago

Well poor Sara is going home looking for someone to dominate her pussy. Sara was in complete of this encounter from beginning to end with dizplay zero dominance.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok, it has been 5 years, time for another chapter

Sara should visit 'daddy' for a weekend at his University apartment. Maybe review their 'history'.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

The last 10 commenters needs there ass beat as well for liking this it says there nothing but a fucking pussy who gets off on bullying someone why don't i give you my address so you can try and bully me and see how that works out for you i can guarantee you won't like the results fuck i can guarantee you won't like the results against anyone who will fight back but oh wait just like all bullies you too much of a chicken shit coward to bully someone who stand up to you let me guess u think you are some kind of alpha male cause you can bully someone who isn't a fighter or someone who isn't confident in themselves well let me educate you real quick you ain't no alpha male your just a poser a fake a fucking bitch and pussy sum it up a coward scum of the earth why don't you come down to my neck of the woods and try and bully someone i wanna watch u get your ass handed to you and trust me it will happen little bitches like you will get run out of town quicker than u can blink again bully someone who will stand up to you make sure its recorded from the start i wanna see you get your ass handed to you again it will happen that i can guarantee cause bullies like you or any bully is nothing but a bitch they can't stand up against someone who stands up to them

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

To those who are getting bullied all you have to do is stand up for yourself and your bully will run the other way a bully is just a little bitch they pretend to be all that until met with a situation that makes them be all that and they run every bully is like that you can tell who a bully is before you even start getting bullied for example read this story the writer gets off on bullying and read some of the comments those people also think being a bully is fine and that you will be rewarded for it don't fall for that shit stand up to them then laugh at them and watch them run away they will and will also leave you alone to those who might think bullying is fine cause you are listening to other bullies don't fall for the shit cause in truth its just going to get you a beating like never before basically don't become a pussy ass bitch like this writer and some of the commenters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This isnt very good imo. I hate Alex in this. He deserves an ass whooping. And also this could never happen. What kind of a mother finds it attractive when someone bullies their son?

SmithrunSmithrunabout 1 month ago

PhoenixLore1981 calm down. this is just a story. fantasy involving fictional characters, exploring kinks that we find titillating for one reason or another. i personally enjoy fantasizing as the son getting bullied - doesnt mean i condone this stuff in real life or want it to actually happen.

also i think you need therapy. your comments come off waayyyy too strong and make me worry about your mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

Chapter 2 - Alex and Sara keep fucking each other after every school day is over and everyone has left except them. By the end of the school week, Sara is pregnant with Alex's baby. Nine months later, Sara gives birth to a baby boy who looks just like Alex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatBoi21@ThatBoi21
1313 Followers
I write smut with a plot that normally isn't too deep. It's also normally about women cheating on their husbands. Hope you like my stuff, and I'm always open to suggestions and criticism.