Teacher, Wife, Mother, and Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,313 Followers

"Talking to your son while you ride his bully. Fuck, you're amazing." I tell her.

She shrugs and smiles at this.

"I wasn't about to let him get in between this." she says, biting her lower lip.

Her hands are placed on my toned chest, and I watch as her tits bounce with her as she rides me. Her pussy is clenching onto my cock tightly like before, and she's showing no signs of stopping anytime soon.

I watch and admire her body, completely nude except for the black stockings she has on. Never did I think that I'd be here, having Sara ride me in her own room after talking to her son who was right outside.

"Fuck, daddy, you're huge!" she moans, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I can only moan in response as she keeps riding me like an expert. If I told anyone about this, it'd spread like wildfire. Bradley would probably catch wind of it and cry like a bitch. Like always. Not only do I make his life hell at school, but his mom is basically my slut now. It's like life specifically made it so he would get nothing but shat on.

I don't really care though, as I all I care about right now is listening to his sexy mom moan and scream like a whore while she rides my cock.

She begins to ride me faster, and her moans get louder again. Her tits are bouncing up and down faster than before, and my cock is still stretching her out and hitting spots that feel good for her.

Her wet pussy is gripping onto my cock like a vice, and she pushes down against me harder as she rides me with even more vigor and enthusiasm.

"Fuck, Sara, you feel amazing..." I moan out.

"You feel good too, daddy!" she tells me.

"Try not to call me daddy while we're in class." I joke.

"No promises!" she says, giggling again.

I start to think about how Bradley would react if he heard his mom call me daddy. He'd probably just be confused and ask if he heard her right. Dumb little shit. I can't for him to see Sara walking to the car funnily and try to understand why, completely unaware that his mom was cumming hard on my cock like the slut she is.

Suddenly, she begins to bounce up and down even more erratically, and she closes her eyes and throws her head back, letting out a loud moan. Guess she's close again.

I start to think about how I want her to finish me off, thinking about cumming in her mouth, when I suddenly feel myself get close to cumming myself.

"Shit, Sara, I'm gonna cum!" I moan out, expecting her to slide off.

But, she doesn't. In fact, she starts to ride me faster. Her moans are getting louder, turning into screams again, as she keeps slamming down onto my cock again and again.

"I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" she screams out.

As she says this, her pussy begins to tighten and loosen on my cock again. This is enough to push me over the edge, and as she cums hard on my cock, I shoot my load into her pussy, filling her up.

Shot after shot, she screams as my warm cum fills her up, and she keeps riding me, trying to get every last drop. It's the hardest I've ever came, and I can't help but clench my eyes shut and moan loudly with her.

After we finish cumming together, she slowly slides off of my cock, standing up shakily. I notice some cum drip out of her.

"Fuck, now I have to go and get some Plan B." she says, grabbing some paper off of her desk to try and catch the cum.

"I can give you some money if that helps." I tell her, about to go and grab my wallet from my pants.

"Nah, I'll just use some of the money my husband gave me." she says, smirking at me.

I smile back, feeling like I'm on top of the world. I just fucked and came inside my sexy teacher, who's also the mom of the kid I bully. Not only that, but she's going to use her husband's money to but some Plan B.

Bradley would cry like a bitch if he knew about this. Shit, now I really want to tell him.

"So, this isn't a one time thing, right?" I ask, getting dressed.

"After you made me cum twice without even having to eat me out? Fuck no, we won't be stopping anytime soon." she assures me. "Just don't tell anyone, alright? This shit would be all over the news." she jokes.

"Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret." I say, laughing.

I get fully dressed, seeing her sneak some glances of my body as I do.

"You go ahead and leave first. I need to get some stuff to take home." she tells me.

"Fine by me." I say. "See ya." I nonchalantly say, leaving.

"Bye bye, daddy." I hear her say as I leave.

Fuck, I'm tired now.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,313 Followers
12