All Comments on 'Teacher's Pest Ch. 03'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 stars - but PLEASE - give us MORE!

I love where u have taken these two quirky but lovable and loving characters. Your tag line says "THE END" - but there are so many places u can take them from here. Even though they are at a natural pause or stop, I want to see chapter 4! (Maybe Tiffany gets preggers - or goes to university - u get the drift!) Dano

marklionmarklionabout 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

You have written another great in the series with Tiffany and Dave. You have developed Tiffany's character quite well, along with Dave's. I'm not too happy about how you ended this chapter. I hope you write, the fourth chapter to develop what happens at the Memorial. It would be nice to see them get married and have children after she does graduate from college. You have written a great series so far so keep up the good work.

Mark

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago

Great job my friend, I disagree with the commenters. I believe this should be the end of their story as an unmarried couple. Time for you to hit a homerun and marry them! I look forward to that story. I enjoyed the erotic tour of DC, but was surprised no copulation at the Smithsonian. The 'playball' scene was perfect. Their playful banter was delightful.

it isn't every day you can get a history lesson reading erotica.

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good, but...

-I never thought I'd complain about TOO much sex in a Literotica story, but considering the student-teacher relationship, even after graduation, he was still her mentor and guardian. The open, public, sex struck me as being over the top.

-I'm glad she (unrealistically) won the prize but, given the fact that she said she didn't need it, it would have made a fantastic gesture for her to return the check so it could be given to a more "deserving" contestant.

-The side trip to the Gulf War Memorial was very touching.

-I wish them well but I don't think he'll be teaching at the same school next year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic story

This is the best and literotica story I have read here fir a while. There must be some way of continuing their adventures in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

An absolutely delightful story. The teacher met his match and soundly enjoyed the experience as did the lucky student (and the readers). Like your writing style.

Nmb11Nmb11about 2 years ago

Fantastic story

I totally agree you should continue their story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES