Teacher's Pest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was tempted to undress her so she'd be more comfortable sleeping, but he knew he wouldn't have the discipline to stop at that. She'd need her rest for the test in the morning. Their next coupling could wait.

* * * * *

It was Wednesday morning. The National Chemistry Contest was being held at the Smithsonian Institution, near the information center in the central complex, in the building known simply as "The Castle." There would be two more rounds of competition to determine a winner from among the fifty-two students who had converged on the nation's capital.

There were two students who had qualified from each state and the District of Columbia on the national exam. A preliminary elimination exam today would leave twenty-six candidates remaining for the final exam on Saturday. The grand prize would then be awarded at a banquet on Saturday night after grading of all twenty-six exams was complete.

The candidates and their sponsors gathered at "The Castle." Tiffany was in good spirits as she entered the exam room. Dave was as nervous as an expectant father.

For three hours, from 9:00AM until noon, he waited outside the exam room. He tried, to no avail, to make significant progress through the latest John Grisham novel he was reading. He made one trip to the soda machines and three trips to the men's room. He repeatedly checked his watch.

Finally, the clock struck twelve. With no pumpkins in sight, Dave's young Cinderella emerged from the exam room. She wore a broad smile and some incredibly sexy jeans. Dave felt his erection swelling as soon as he saw her. The butterflies in his stomach dissipated as the little warriors in his testicles won the battle for attention.

"Hey, sexy -- how'd it go?" he asked Tiffany.

"I aced it," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Great! I knew you could do it!" he replied.

"We'll see. It's graded on a curve; only the top twenty-six move on. If EVERYONE aced it, I could be done," she reminded him.

They put thoughts of the exam aside and went to get some lunch. Afterward, they spent the rest of the afternoon wandering through different parts of the Smithsonian. Dave's favorite was the National Air and Space Museum, especially the ride on a flight simulator. Tiffany preferred the prehistoric section of the Museum of Natural History.

Just before dinner, it was time to regroup with the other contestants to check the posting of finalists at The Castle. There was little fanfare; just a few gasps and a few squeals as the list was displayed by PowerPoint on a large white screen at precisely 5:00. There were no introductions, no applause. That would be saved for the finals on Saturday night.

Dave's eyes ran down the list quickly. Pleased but not surprised, he found "Criswell, Tiffany" a short way down the list of passing candidates. He turned to her and hugged her close. "Congratulations," he said, "I'm so proud of you!"

"Yeah, well, like I said, I had a pretty damned good chemistry teacher. He's good at a LOT of things," she taunted provocatively.

Dave's grin nearly touched both ears. "Say, I have an idea for a celebration," he offered.

"Yes?" she replied with a raised eyebrow and a "fuck me" smile.

"I want to introduce you to one of my favorite pastimes," he said.

"I think I already know what THAT is," she laughed.

"No, not that -- my SECOND favorite pastime: baseball. The national sport. You know, 'the boys of summer' and all that. It's now finally back in the nation's capital."

"Well, actually, I know quite a bit about baseball..."

"Why am I not surprised?" Dave responded. "Is there ANYTHING about which you're ignorant?"

"I was totally ignorant that anal penetration would make me need to take a crap," she confessed light-heartedly, recalling with a strange blend of embarrassment and tenderness the events of their first night in Washington.

Dave smiled at the memory from Monday night, then changed the subject. "Look, Tiff -- Stephen Strasburg is pitching tonight..."

"The pitching phenom for the Nats?"

"My gosh," thought Dave, "she not only knows one of the newest stars in the sport, she even knows the nickname of the Washington Nationals. What a dream girl!"

Aloud, Dave said, "Yes, that's him. How about we catch a cab to the stadium? We can watch batting practice and have dinner there. I always have to eat a hot dog and some roasted peanuts at a ball game."

"I can think of a hot dog I'd like to eat, and I could just do that in the room," she laughed, watching him blush in response.

From his body language, she could see that he truly wanted to take her to the baseball game. "Sure, Dave," she replied more seriously, "let's just stop by the hotel and pick up our jackets. We can take a blanket, too -- it's supposed to be unseasonably chilly this evening."

Dave thought about the last time they had had a blanket in a moving vehicle. He suspected that there was more on Tiffany's mind than the cool night air.

To his surprise, she remained well-behaved during the cab ride. Arriving at the stadium, Dave and Tiffany were directed to their seats by a stadium employee. The Nats were playing the lowly Mets, division rivals who had struggled in recent years.

The Mets were just getting their ace pitcher, Johan Santana, back from injury. It was a much-anticipated pitchers' duel, the Mets' ace of the past against the Nats' ace of the future. The stadium was filling up quickly.

As the game progressed, after the hot dogs and peanuts were gone, Tiffany began to flirt with Dave using baseball banter. "Look what big BATS those boys of summer have," she said to Dave, "but I'm sure none of them has a BARREL as big as YOURS."

"Yeah, they don't SCORE as often as I do, either," he fired back.

"Oh, yes, you're good at SLIDING IN safely," she taunted.

"Holy shit!" Dave thought, "I can't keep up with her!" He was sure he wouldn't be able to concentrate on the game with talk like this coming out of her mouth. "Okay, okay, let's talk about something else," he said, "I won't be able to wait until we get back to the hotel if you keep that up!"

"Is that a promise?" she taunted, grinning mischievously.

He put his arm around her shoulders and tried to watch the game. Her hand on his knee and then his thigh kept drawing his attention away from the baseball action. Tiffany had action of another kind in mind.

"Dave! I have a GREAT idea for a game we could play!" she declared emphatically.

He could see that her hormones were working overtime. "Yes, dear?" he asked calmly.

"You know the old high school euphemisms from baseball for progressive sexual acts?"

"Huh?" he asked, truly confused.

"You know -- getting to 'first base' means kissing, 'second base' is fondling breasts, 'third base' is digital penetration, and a 'home run' is full-fledged fucking..."

"Um, yes..."

"Well, we're at a BASEBALL game. And we have a blanket!"

"Yes..."

"So, when a player gets to first base, we kiss. And when a player gets to second base, you feel me up. And when a player gets to third base..."

"I think I get the idea," he said, his cock stirring in his pants. He was worried about the tens of thousands of fans who filled the stadium. But then he remembered the blanket, and the visual shield a similar one had provided them on the train to Washington. They had successfully reprised the train scene from "Risky Business" with little more attention than a smile from an inquisitive little old lady.

"Good thing this is a pitcher's duel," he said coyly, "but I'm game if you are."

"Game on, lover boy!" she cooed in his ear.

It was already the bottom of the fifth inning, so there was only half a game to go. The score was tied at 1-1. The Nats were quickly put down in order by Santana to end the fifth inning.

In the top of the sixth inning, Strasburg struck out the first two batters but then walked the third batter -- runner on first base. Tiffany leaned toward Dave for her kiss, and he gladly complied. The next batter hit a ground ball that was fielded cleanly and tossed to first base for the end of the inning.

In the bottom of the sixth, the Nats began a rally. The first batter singled, so Dave and Tiffany kissed again, a long, languorous tongue-fondling smooch. The runner promptly stole second, and Dave began fondling Tiffany's breasts under the blanket. He was not surprised to find that she had already unfastened her bra in anticipation. Her nipples were already standing at attention when Dave first began to rub and knead them between his thumb and finger.

The next batter walked, so there was no advance past second base, either on the field or on Tiffany's body. However, the following batter hit a line grounder for which the shortstop dove and scooped, firing to second base and then on to first for a double play. That left two outs and -- you guessed it -- a runner on third base.

Tiffany spread her legs in anticipation. She had already pulled her skintight jeans and panties down to her knees underneath the blanket by the time Dave's fingers arrived at "third base."

Dave was feeling nearly as much of a rush as Tiffany. Her moistness didn't surprise him, and his fingers quickly slid safely into third. Dave's erection was caught in his underwear and starting to make him uncomfortable.

"Tiff, I've got a 'preDICKament', so to speak," he punned quietly, nodding at his crotch, "do you think you could help get me loose?"

"The way you're getting ME loose, how could I refuse you?" she replied. Her cunt was sopping wet and buzzing happily as his fingers stoked her inner fires. She reached her hands below the blanket and freed his cock, giving it a little tug of affection.

Just then they heard the crack of the bat and a roar of the fans. A fly ball had been hit to deep right field. The right fielder ran toward the wall and caught it at the back of the warning track. It was the third out -- inning over.

"Crap," said Dave, "just when I thought I was about to get lucky!"

"Let's play by the rules," Tiffany retorted, "but just remember, the game of baseball can't end in a tie."

"So -- you're RIGHT -- somebody has to SCORE before the game is over!"

"But remember, it's not just a run -- it's a HOME run that's needed."

"Rules were made to be broken..." Dave whispered in her ear.

As he leaned in to give her a kiss, his finger still buried in her vagina, a man from further down the row began forcing his way toward them. He was obviously headed for either the concessions or the restroom. The man was rather large, and everyone between them had to stand to allow him room to pass.

Dave quickly but carefully pulled his fingers out of Tiffany's pussy, allowing her to stand. They kept the blanket wrapped around their waists. When he caught her gaze, he slowly and deliberately raised his fingers to his mouth and sucked her juices off them. Tiffany raised a lone eyebrow and smiled.

Half an inning later, after standing again with blanket in tow for the seventh inning stretch, Dave and Tiffany snuggled closely together. Dave was thinking about how much he wanted her, especially after falling asleep clothed last night and resisting the temptation at 3AM to undress and make love to her. It had been the right decision, he told himself, as she had gotten the rest she needed and excelled on the exam.

Tiffany was equally horny, especially after the wonderful fingering Dave had given her in the bottom of the sixth. The Mets had gotten no base runners in the top of the seventh, so they hadn't even kissed since the fat man had passed by.

With two outs in the bottom of the seventh, and a relief pitcher on for Santana, Dave commented on the next batter for the Nats. "Jayson Werth," he said deridingly, "he had a TERRIBLE season last year. What a waste of a long-term contract!"

At that moment, Werth smacked the ball with overpowering force. There was no doubt about it as the ball easily cleared the center field fence -- home run! Werth scored to break the tie.

The crowd stood and erupted in cheers and applause. Over their din, Dave shouted, "Like I was saying -- Werth's my HERO!"

Tiffany smiled knowingly at her man. As they prepared to sit back down with the crowd, she stood in front of him. The idea was to share the seat, her sitting in his lap. The batter had hit a home run, and so, according to the rules of THEIR game, Dave and Tiffany would score. Little did the other patrons know what was going on underneath the blanket.

As he sat down, Dave's cock stood like a flagstick on a golf course. It just needed to be planted in the hole.

Tiffany hovered over Dave's flagstick momentarily. Trying not to be too obvious, she kept both hands outside the blanket and aimed as best she could. With just a slight wiggling of her hips, she was able to spear herself on Dave's flagstick, all the way to its hilt. "Mmmmm," she moaned, Dave's cock nestled in her vagina.

The seventh inning ended, but thankfully nobody tried to exit their row. Because of the crowd all around, both of them tried to keep their rocking and thrusts to a less-than-noticeable level. However, because of the thrill of nearly-public copulation, both were nearing orgasm without much movement.

Dave whispered in her ear. "I love you, Tiffany Criswell."

"Mmmmm," she purred, "I know. Back at you, big boy. And I mean BIG."

Dave's cock was swelling inside her, despite the minimal level of kinetic energy. Just then, Tiffany looked up at the Jumbotron scoreboard and saw herself, face filled with bliss, on the big screen. "Omigod," she said, "Dave -- look!"

He peered in the direction that she pointed and saw the same thing. Tiffany on his lap, his head beside hers, blanket over their laps -- with the word "KISS" imprinted at the bottom of the image.

"Holy shit!" Dave said, "It's the KISS CAM."

"What's THAT?" she asked, squeezing his dick by tightening her vaginal muscles. Dave nearly spurted inside her as the camera zoomed in on them.

"Um... holy shit... it's a camera they point at couples between innings at certain points in the game... to encourage them to kiss... it's a real crowd-pleaser..."

They heard the chants of "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" begin to stir. From the crowd's perspective, this attractive young couple was taking too long to kiss. They needed some public encouragement, as the camera wouldn't move on to the next couple until they kissed.

Tiffany, though facing away from him and attached at the groin, managed to turn her head somewhat toward him. Dave leaned forward and kissed her lip-to-side-of-lip, then thrust his tongue out in invitation. Tiffany licked his tongue with hers. The Kiss Cam caught it all, and the crowd went wild.

Just before the camera moved on, Tiffany said, "Omigod! I'm cumming, Dave!"

He clamped his hands on her hips and pushed as deep in her as he could get. His dick twitched and spurted. "Me, too!" he exclaimed.

The camera left them in the throes of mutual orgasm. Nobody watching them realized there was anything more than a playful couple swapping spit for the camera -- at least, Dave didn't think so. In truth, they were swapping more intimate bodily fluids. Tiffany secretly hoped that some of the onlookers knew the truth.

* * * * *

It was early Thursday evening, and they were conversing over dinner after a long day of sightseeing. They had passed by the Capitol building, climbed the Washington monument, held hands at the United States Botanic Garden, and lingered at the National Gallery of Art. They had spent some quiet time at the Korean War Veterans Memorial, where Dave had been quite somber.

"Dave, what was on your mind at the Korean War Memorial?" asked Tiffany.

"Nothing much..."

"Are you sure?"

"I think so. Maybe sometime we can talk about it. It doesn't really have anything directly to do with you, or with us."

"I'm glad of that, but I want you to know you can talk to me about anything."

"I know, sweetheart," he said, "and I will when the time is right."

Tiffany decided that the better part of wisdom was not to push him. She instead approached him about something else.

"I can talk to YOU about anything, too -- right?"

"Of course, darling -- what do you want to talk about?"

"It's sort of silly. I'm not sure you'll want to hear it."

"Of course I will -- what is it?" he asked.

"I'm just not sure you'll be up for what I'm about to ask."

"Ask away. I can always say 'no' if I don't like it. But when it comes to you, I have a hard time saying 'no.' Sometimes a very HARD time, if you know what I mean," he chortled.

"I do know indeed. And my request is along those lines -- of me getting you hard. I've been thinking how exciting it would be for us to fuck in front of one of the monuments," Tiffany said, "and maybe we could even take our own picture with my digital camera to preserve the moment."

"Wow! You ARE a brash one!" Dave responded. "But I like your sense of adventure. If we could do it without getting arrested, I just might be able to be talked into it."

He reflected for a moment, his smile disappearing, then added, "But not at any of the war monuments. I couldn't bring myself to disrespect those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom."

"Me neither," Tiffany agreed, "but I don't see genuine lovemaking as a means of disrespect. It's not like we're being paid to do it, or are trying to make a mockery of the monuments. It's actually a way to honor freedom -- to demonstrate COMPLETE freedom to express ourselves."

"Well, let's still stay away from the war monuments. They're more of a place to mourn than to celebrate..." His voice trailed off, and his head dropped.

"Dave? Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'll be okay," he answered. He gathered himself and put on a good face. "We'll find a place to celebrate our love rather than mourn the loss of the fallen. I'm caring less and less about what others think. I want to make you happy, and I think it'll be good for me. Let's just not get arrested."

"You're sure it's okay?"

Dave could see that she needed his assurance that it wasn't a selfish request. He truly was excited about the prospect, even though he hadn't originated the idea. His somber turn was from a different thought, one that grasped his consciousness as he thought about the war monuments. It was the same thought that had struck him at the Korean War Memorial. He would talk to Tiffany about it one day soon; he just wasn't ready yet.

He tried to smile, and gave her a hug. "Tiff, it's not JUST okay. I truly WANT to celebrate our love and our FREEDOM to love, just like you said. And I have a GREAT idea as to where."

"Where's that?" she asked excitedly.

"At the Lincoln Memorial. Lincoln was the true father of American freedom for all, with his emancipation of the slaves. It's only fitting that we celebrate our freedom there. And it's secluded, so that if we catch it at the right time, we can keep from getting arrested."

"What would be 'the right time'?" she asked.

"The monuments clear out after dark. How about tonight, when we're finished dinner?"

She reached out and squeezed his hand, then leaned in for a kiss.

"You've got yourself another date, mister," she groaned huskily in his ear.

From her perspective, dinner couldn't be over quickly enough. But she knew the sun wouldn't go down any faster if they hurried, so she kept the conversation going and gave Dave time to enjoy a bowl of ice cream for dessert. She, though, was too full of excitement to fill her stomach with food.

Back at the room, they decided it would be best for Tiffany to wear a skirt and no panties to the Lincoln Memorial. It would give better access to meet both objectives: sex at the monument, without getting arrested. Dave wore a pair of baggy shorts with no underwear, aimed at the same goals. Both had put on loose fitting shirts.