Teacher's Pest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
434 Followers

Tiffany's face lit up with a radiant smile.

"Do you have ONE more in you -- for me?" she asked.

"You know how HARD it is for me to say no to you, Tiff. What's on your mind?"

"You know how we have that big plate glass window in our room at the hotel? Overlooking the parking lot?"

"Yeah," Dave answered, "I know."

"I thought that maybe we could leave the drapes open and the lights on tonight..."

"But it isn't a Motel 6..." Dave said with a sly grin.

"Motel 6 -- what's that got to do with anything?" Tiffany asked.

"You know their radio ad with Tom Bodette -- with his tag line, 'We'll leave the light on for you'..."

"Goofus!" Tiffany laughed, swatting him on the rump.

"Ooh, you're going to get me so horny, spanking me like that!" Dave taunted.

Tiffany blushed profusely at his allusion to her spanking fetish. But she decided to face her embarrassment head-on. She knew Dave liked the way she lost her inhibitions when he spanked her. "I'll let you spank me tonight... if you'll leave the lights on and the drapes open."

Dave's penis was growing in response to her challenge. "You want people to see us fucking?" he asked.

"Making love," she corrected, "the beauty of true love."

* * * * *

The banquet was a formal affair. Sponsors, contestants and hosts were all adorned in fashionable attire. Tiffany wore a shimmering silver dress with a silk scarf. Her hair and makeup were perfect. Dave played the role of a gallant escort, dressed in black tux, white shirt and black bow tie.

The dinner itself was fabulous -- but, as usual for a large catered event, the main course was a variation on chicken. "Chicken cordon bleu," Dave remarked.

"It's very tasty," Tiffany replied. "Are you okay, Dave? You've hardly touched your meal."

"I'm nervous about the results," he answered truthfully.

"Not thinking about LATER?" she smiled.

"Been thinking about it -- and I'm very EXCITED about it. But no, I'm not NERVOUS about it. It's your contest that's caused me to lose my appetite."

"Win or lose, Dave, it's okay -- I did my best."

"I know, baby," he answered, "that's all anyone could ask."

After desserts and coffee had been served, the master of ceremonies took the podium. "Ladies and gentlemen," he bellowed, "the event we've all been waiting for -- the winners of the National Chemistry Contest will now be announced."

Dave consciously tried not to hold his breath. He wasn't sure he was successful -- his lungs felt no intake of air.

After the second runner-up and the runner-up had been announced and given their prizes, the emcee announced dramatically, "It is now time to crown our national champion."

At that moment, there was a literal drum roll. Dave gazed around searching for the drum, but decided it must have been a recorded sound playing over the loudspeaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in saluting our new National Chemistry Contest champion -- Tiffany Criswell!" The crowd erupted in applause.

Tiffany's jaw dropped open momentarily, then a grin spread across her face. "Omigod!" she shouted at Dave, fanning herself with her hand to keep from hyperventilating.

Dave grasped her other hand and helped her to her feet. Tears began brimming from her eyes. Dave leaned toward her and hugged her. "I'm so PROUD of you," he said in her ear.

As the crowd clapped and cheered, she walked toward the stage and up the side steps, then across to the podium.

As the presenter handed her the trophy and scholarship check, Tiffany paused in front of the microphone. "I just have a few words," she began. "I'm sorry my parents couldn't be with me tonight -- they're on business in Australia. But I'm thankful to be accompanied by a very special man. A man who has taught me, inside and out -- of the classroom, I mean."

Dave nearly choked on his after-dinner coffee before Tiffany's correction.

"A man who has taught me the true meaning of 'chemistry'," she continued, "beyond just a periodic table or molecular weights. He's taught me that bonding takes place in more than just chemical compounds..."

Dave's necktie seemed to be getting tighter. He was proud of Tiffany the student, Tiffany the woman -- but could he admit openly to a group of teachers and students that the two of them were a couple?

Tiffany didn't force the issue. "I'd like to thank my teacher, Mr. David Barry, a wonderful man -- my mentor and friend. He deserves this award as much as I do," she finished.

As she strode back toward their table, with the audience clapping, Dave stood waiting for her. He saw a quizzical look in her eyes, a raised eyebrow, as she tried to interpret the look of determination on his face. He held out his hands toward her.

She took him by the hands. Dave pulled her close to him. He leaned forward, not taking his eyes off hers. "I love you, Tiffany Criswell," he said firmly. Her eyes grew wide as he leaned in to kiss her. She knew this may not go over well.

"Are you sure?" she asked, not about him loving her, but about him kissing her in this venue.

"Never been surer," he said. With that, he locked lips with her, his tongue insisting on exploring her mouth.

Tiffany was light-headed. Dave was oblivious to anyone in the room but himself and Tiffany. He was snapped out of his reverie by the sound of thunderous applause and catcalls.

"I think they like it," Tiffany whispered when they came up for air.

* * * * *

"I thought the interviews would NEVER end," Tiffany exclaimed as they entered their hotel room for the last time. It was now past midnight. Their train home was scheduled for 11:30 the next morning.

"Yeah, those reporters know a good scoop when they see one," Dave answered, "not just the winner of the 'biggest dork' contest -- but a hot babe at the same time."

Tiffany feigned offense. "I'll have you know, if I'm a big dork, you're an even bigger one, Mr. Chemistry Teacher!" she spat out playfully.

"But I'm not a hot babe -- the cameras won't be after me."

"My camera says otherwise," Tiffany taunted, alluding to their coital photo from the Lincoln Memorial.

"Busted," he said.

There was a moment of comfortable and casual silence between them, thoughts shared but unspoken. They began undressing each other on the bed, kissing and caressing along the way.

"Speaking of being busted," Tiffany groaned as she nibbled his earlobe, "do you want to get the drapes?"

"If you're sure," he said, "you're already going to be in the headlines -- no need to make it twice."

"It's okay to say no, Dave -- we don't have to do it if you're against it."

"I'm just yanking your chain, sweetie -- we'll do what we want to do, onlookers be damned." He got up from the bed and went to the window. He pulled the drapes open wide. At the moment, he saw nobody in the parking lot two floors below.

Back on the bed, they continued to kiss, grope and fondle. Dave loved the feel of Tiffany's naked body. He took a slow journey along every peak and valley, exploring every crevice with his eyes, fingers and tongue.

Tiffany equally enjoyed Dave's body. She trailed kisses down his back, massaged his buttocks, caressed his thighs and calves, tickled and licked his soles and toes. That last activity brought him up off the bed and on to his feet.

"Would you like to bring a chair over to the window?" he asked, "You promised me you'd let me spank you."

"Mmmmm. I thought you'd never ask," she purred.

He pulled the chair from the desk to the window. He returned and brought the floor lamp as well, plugging it into the floor jack beside the window. There was no wall jack, as the plate glass window was floor length. On the third trip back to the bed, he brought Tiffany by the hand. The two of them looked out on the parking lot. They saw a couple just emerging from their vehicle.

Tiffany turned to Dave to kiss him. He embraced her, cupping one of her ass cheeks with his hand. Their long, exploratory kiss was getting her wet and him hard.

Dave felt the now-familiar but still-heady feel of her erect nipples protruding against his chest. He loved the feel of her landing strip grazing his inner thigh as she deliberately straddled his leg with both thighs. He felt the slick moisture of her arousal against his thigh as she thrust against it, humping his leg tenderly.

"You may not NEED a spanking," he quipped, "It seems you may be ready without it. You've been a GOOD girl, haven't you?"

"No, I've been a BAD girl," she replied raggedly, "a VERY BAD girl. I deserve a SPANKING."

Dave could hear the lust in her voice. He was careful not to hurt her, but he wanted to give her an erotic charge. He turned her over his knee and raised his palm.

The slap on her ass reverberated throughout the hotel room. Simultaneously, Dave thought he heard a shout from the parking lot. He turned to look out the window.

A small crowd had begun to gather. Apparently, his slap on her ass had caused a negative reaction. "Up, Tiff," he said, "they think I'm hurting you."

Tiffany looked out the window and smiled. "Let's correct their thinking," she replied, "kiss it and make it all better."

Without hesitation, Dave followed Tiffany's command. As they stood together, he knelt down and kissed her gently on the ass, hands raised in a mea culpa gesture. He distinctly heard clapping from the parking lot below.

"Now, Dave, I'm going to lean against the window, and I want you to take me doggie style."

She placed her palms at waist level against the window and stepped back a yard or so. Her nubile breasts were exposed for the crowd below to see, as was her landing strip. Dave's cock was visible to them as he stood beside her. It disappeared from view when he plunged it into Tiffany's sopping wet cunt from behind.

Dave heard louder applause and catcalls at the moment of penetration. As he began to thrust, he reached around Tiffany's body and took her tits in his hands. He massaged her breasts and kneaded her nipples as he continued to pound her pussy with his cock.

"Oh, Dave, this is so GOOD! Look out there -- they're watching us! And they're getting horny themselves. Look at that couple kissing -- and that other pair, fondling each other!"

Dave peered over Tiffany's shoulder as he continued to thrust into her vagina. He couldn't help but smile at the amorous reaction of the various members of the parking lot crowd. None seemed put off -- and there were no calls being made to police. "Good," thought Dave, "that means no cell phone photos either."

Dave dropped his hands from Tiffany's tits to her pubic mound. He teased her clit and labia, trying to help bring her to orgasm. She was not far from the edge.

Tiffany's breasts bobbed toward the window with the rhythm of Dave's thrusts. Her hands still supported her against the window as he did her doggy style.

"Look, Dave -- that girl is sucking that guy's cock!"

"Our love's bringing out the love in THEM," Dave replied.

Sure enough, the folks in the parking lot were losing their inhibitions as they watched Dave and Tiffany in full frontal fuck mode.

"Sweetie, I'm going to do like we did at the Lincoln Memorial," Dave continued. "You stand up and lean back against me, then spread your legs so they can see the full penetration instead of just the thrusting action."

"Oh, Dave -- I'm so glad YOU'RE into it, too!"

They managed the maneuver that Dave had described, much better than they had done in their hurried encounter at the Lincoln Memorial.

"This time, I'm going to cum inside you while they watch. No more 'coitus interruptus', like at the monument," Dave said breathlessly.

"Ooh, baby, I like your Latin! Fill me up with your cum, baby -- fill me with your little tadpoles."

"But I want to make you cum, too, sweetie."

"That won't be a problem, Dave. Looking at them, watching us -- they want you to fill me up. They want me to cum, too -- and I'm GOING to -- now, baby, NOW!"

She leaned back against him, her legs splayed wide for all to see, his cock still thrusting furiously up into her love tunnel, her tits jiggling to the beat. Dave reached his hand around to stimulate her clitoris, squeezing and stroking the little nub, sending waves of ecstasy throughout Tiffany's groin.

"CUM WITH ME, BABY!" she shrieked. Dave couldn't have done otherwise if his life depended on it. He thrust three more times before his sperm shower erupted inside her. His testicles clenched and spat repeatedly, indeed filling Tiffany's womb with Dave's little tadpoles as he felt the rush of euphoria throughout his entire mind and body.

Somewhere in the erotic haze, Dave could hear clapping and cheering from the parking lot below. It was soon lost in the sensual pleasure for two, experienced only between him and his girl.

Tiffany's vagina constricted and released, time after time, throbbing around Dave's spewing prick, milking every last drop of his semen and more.

She leaned back into his shoulder harder. "My MAN -- you are something ELSE!" she boasted lovingly.

Dave's breathing had not yet returned to normal. He was just coming down from the throes of his sexual release. "Not -- bad -- yourself," he managed to sputter. She grinned up at him, loving the look of pure pleasure on his brow.

Slowly, his relaxing manhood began sliding out of her slippery tunnel. "Uh, oh," she said, "I'm losing you, lover boy."

"Sorry," he replied, "can't help it."

"No worries. I like the feel of your cum running down my leg -- almost as much as I like its taste running down my throat." And to prove the point, she ran a finger along her slit and scooped up a dollop of semen.

Turning to the window, she held it up just long enough for the crowd to recognize what it was. Then, with a dramatic flair, she stuck out her tongue and licked it off, then suckled her finger. After she had swallowed Dave's jism, she mouthed "Show's over!" to the crowd. She then closed the blind and turned off the floor lamp.

She and Dave fell into bed, still naked. Dave reached up to turn out the last of the lights. "That was WILD!" he declared, rubbing her breast while nuzzling up against her cheek.

Tiffany was in erotic heaven. She had moved from frumpy clothes and dorky glasses to screwing publicly with her teacher boyfriend in the course of barely a month. But she loved it. She somehow felt -- liberated.

The sexual creature inside her had been released by this tender, gentle, intelligent, quirky, funny man. This man who had been a fatherless boy, who wanted to be a dad and have time to spend with his kids -- he had seen the butterfly inside her caterpillar exterior. This man whom she loved -- love was the key to her liberation.

Dave interrupted her thoughts. "I have another favorite Latin word for you," he interjected, "Cunnilingus."

"I do love this man," thought Tiffany delightedly, spreading her legs in response.

* * * * *

The next morning, bags packed and ready for traveling, Dave and Tiffany made their way from their cab into the hustle and bustle of Union Station. Dave looked up at the information board for the right track to catch their 11:30 departure.

"Wait, Dave -- we're taking a detour," Tiffany blurted, "and I won't take 'no' for an answer."

Dave was confused as Tiffany held up two Amtrak tickets. He was sure that their tickets were in HIS pocket.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"My parents won't be back from Australia for almost a week. And you're off school for the summer."

"I'm still not sure I follow you..."

"I bought two tickets to Cumberland, Maryland. It's not all THAT far. I've made all the arrangements, including exchanges. We can come back through here and catch another train back home in a couple of days."

"Cumberland?"

"To visit the Gulf War Memorial, the 'Books of the Fallen.' To honor and mourn your dad."

Dave found himself speechless and choked up at Tiffany's tender and thoughtful gesture.

"You owe it to yourself -- and to your future kids," Tiffany asserted, her voice hoarse and husky.

Dave nearly suppressed the tear that formed in the corner of his eye.

Tiffany caught a glint of another kind in Dave's eye as well. The future held great promise, but, as the saying goes, there's no time like the present.

Dave unabashedly embraced and publicly kissed his woman -- his student, his lover, his National Chemistry Contest winner, his soul mate -- his Teacher's Pest.

* * * * *

THE END

PLEASE provide your vote and comments. The author takes great care in developing plots, characters, dialogue and action, and immensely values constructive feedback from his readers.

AverageBear
AverageBear
434 Followers