All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by jackjill8

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
poor

this story first you needed to make it clear who was the student and the teacher, by the sex. part of your story sounded like a man try to tell it from a woman's point of view.

a man would say unbuckle, but a woman would say unhook. that was the clue to the writer being a male trying to write from the point of view. next we are here for a sex stories it is drawn out with feelings and romance, this is not the place for this type of story. we want to know who is who, the setting and straight to the sex. save romance and feelings for a romantic book not here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
english first language?

Geesh, I cant believe all of the grammatical errors in this story,,,you might have someone who speaks english to read this before you post,,,GAWD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible Grammar

You imply that you were a teacher. You certainly weren't teaching English. The grammar was the worst of any story I've read on this site and some I've read were very bad! It started out like it could have been an excellent read, but I could not get past the first several paragraphs before I gave up. You need to learn to proof read your stories before you post them. If English is not your native language, you should find a native speaker to edit your stories.

jackjill8jackjill8over 7 years agoAuthor
You are so smart.

Anonymous,

Grammar? Queen English or American English? Show what a character you are. Stories you had written? What literacy you are boasting? Then submit entries and let me know what writing skill you have. What repeated rubbish your incoherent comments.

jackjill8jackjill8over 7 years agoAuthor
Stop reading my entries.

Anonymous,

Since you're so well learned, do yourself a favor and stop reading my articles? I don't require you to teach me how to write. If I am writing a book for sale, proof read or editors NOT brain dump stories! You know how to differentiate smart alec?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WELL DONE

Well done for someone whose first language is not English. You conveyed the emotional and physical love between the male student and the female teacher very well! Almost felt as if it was a true story.

Ali Ahmad Perth Western Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible story

And the writer freaks out at criticism.

jackjill8jackjill8over 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - Insinuation?

To Anonymous,

You must be a moron or a wiseacre? Don't even understand what a story writing is?

Quote you, "Terrible Grammar

You imply that you were a teacher. You certainly weren't teaching English." Unquote.

Where or When did I IMPLY I AM TEACHING ENGLISH? What a dude you're. Can't even read properly?

Is all you can do is to MOCK peoples who submit stories?

What is your literacy competency?

Show here to us all by submitting stories. Let's see what literal skill in ENGLISH you have! Not too much to ask of you?

jackjill8jackjill8over 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - No Right to Rebuke?

To Anonymous,

Quote you, "Terrible story

And the writer freaks out at criticism." Unquote.

You meant I have no right to rebuke your mockery?

I always return criticism.

So if you can't see through your own fault, stubbornly self praise your own egoistic characteristics then stay away.

Still haven't take up my challenge to display your English literacy?

Actually what are you capable of?

What a dude.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very good story!

A very good story! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous