Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

He got steamed up bending towards my groin, licked my vagina wet. I spread-eagled invitingly as nature beckoned. I sensed he was ready to take me, preparing to wet me for consummation. At my age I am still a virgin because I wanted to reserve for my love. I believe he too is a virgin. He understand me without me saying.

"Take my virginity. Deflower me. Give me yours too. Consummate our relationship for life".

He laid a white handkerchief he brought along under my bums. I was glad he was so thoughtful trusting I had no other man but him. How could I not love him dearly? He was heaven sent to me.

Then he slipped between my legs and aimed his penis at my dripping wet vagina, rubbing the tip on my labia and clitoris. We were flesh to flesh touching. I was hysteric, wriggling and quivering anticipating the joy of copulating. He thrust at the entrance gently for sometime without gaining access. My hymen was intact and offered resistance. I relaxed my muscles. He thrust harder with heaving efforts to break my hymen. His fore head rubbed into the slit of the hymen. A bit went passed the slit. He pressed further in. Slowly inching in, then the whole fore head was in.

"Virgin blood begin to flow. Pain?".

He told me and asked if I was feeling painful, staying motionless for a while with the fore head inside me. I held his bums and pressed him hard onto me making his penis slipped further in. It was pain cum pleasure. Being the first time left me a deep memory I never forget the rest of my life. He rammed his penis in and out of my vagina with each stroke getting deeper into me. I braced myself for greater pain. I cringed with closed eyes.

I could sense he was glancing at me to gauge my endurance. Gently his penis entered further into my vagina. Despite the pain, I wanted all of him to enter me. His penis entered more than half with hymen bleeding more blood flowing out onto the handkerchief. He exerted more pushing all right into me hitting my cervix. My face grimaced feeling the sharp excruciating pain. I tried not to show the pain. With him fully inside me, we hugged. His penis rested in gyrating gently to enhance my pleasure, drove me to ecstasy.

All the while I was lying down submissively while we had sexual intercourse. The pain eased up. I felt pleasure less painful. I contracted my vaginal muscles on his penis, squeezing it hard aroused him to exclaim delightfully. He rocked in and out with my squeezing he soon shot a stream of hot sperm into my womb. I wasn't fearful of getting impregnated. If fate beckoned I should have his love child so be it. I climaxed soon, quivering wildly, spasm of thrill flowed through my body.

"Ohhhhhh...So pleasurable...Stay inside me darl...Ummmm".

We consummated our love, gave each other a gift of virginity, a gift which was priceless and only could be given once. We stayed copulated till his penis became flaccid and slipped out with a mix of blood and sperm onto the handkerchief as a treasure memorabilia. We stayed in bed frolicking. He got me excited licking my vagina. He slurped blood and our juices. He cheekily held his mouth on mine and drained the slurping in. It was a kind of awful taste initially but as I drank more the mixture from both of us was delicious.

Soon the urge rose, I needed him. His flaccid penis grew in my hands as I stroke it. Not a word spoken, he climbed between my legs aiming at my sore vagina. It still hurt but my urge was unbearable to suppress. I was eagerly ready. He matched my wants and needs reading my mind. With his vigor and stamina thrusting, he entered me with some effort but still faced much resistance. After he entered completely, he tossed me over to lie on top of him. I bend to kiss him as he whispered sweet nothings. I was in control. He was passive and I liked my role of engaging actively for our enjoyment. I rode up and down like a rodeo, shafting deep then pulling out without slipping out of me. Up and down I rode excited adjusting the tempo to reduce pain. I never could imagine I could be so revved up wild. My hymen still bled with blood but I was drove ecstatically crazy. The pleasure was worth the pain which gradually became tolerable.

Realizing I was tired by the vigorous movement, he pulled me down onto him and turned on top of me. He shafted in and out sending me to multiple climax. I found myself lost in the throes of my epic orgasm. The pleasurable moments were so intense I wanted it to last on and on. Soon I felt his penis twitching and shot lots of semen into me.

"I want to be pregnant. I want to carry our love child, to be a mother!".

If I be in my fertile period the seed of life should be germinating inside my womb. I really wished I got impregnated. The consequence never bothered at that stage of pleasure. On the other hand not an out-of-wedlock child I wanted actually gave me a fright. But then what would be would be. Worry sapped energy best for enjoyment. The child would bond us, not that I wanted to tie him down with me. I sounded him and he replied it would be a blessing for our love and it was assuring.

"Doreen be my wife. You'll carry our love child sooner then you expected! I take care of you forever".

The whole day we stayed in bed copulating and tasting our juices. We had room service for meals and then we had hands all over each other. Time was precious and neither of us would let time went by uneventfully. I gave myself entirely to him and he received me gracefully making me a complete satisfying woman.

Then we realized we needed to phone our families that we were safe and sound. My mother was eagerly waiting by the phone when I called. She was excited hearing my voice, asking if we enjoyed ourselves and the places we visited. Nanny was more inquisitive, asking giggly if we exchanged vows, indirectly if we had sex already! How would I reply? Without a direct reply, I said Ed was my love as you knew.

"We became closest so bonding close to conjoin to one body".

Ed replied more intriguing saying, "Need to start addressing aunt mother you mean?"

Mother was giggling on hearing that saying we should not let her down.

Ed immediately said, "Yes mother".

Without us admitting, they knew obviously we had sex. Both mother and nanny were joyful for us. We would not need to tell them the obvious. The holiday allowed us to be intimated and they would know we won't miss the opportunity when after all we were inseparable. The holiday sealed our union. We continued romping well into the early morning and snuggling in each other's arms.

The next day we drove off later in the morning after breakfast to continue visiting places of interest. We would park the car taking in nature views. Sun set, sandy beaches and the calm sea gave us a soothing comfort. We hardly visit man made attractions. Being with nature was most satisfying. We sat by the sea sipping drinks and watched sun setting while having dinner.

Then checked into a hotel and retired to our room. We made merry putting on radio and danced to the music played. We hugged and glided on the floor and he intentionally toppled us onto the bed with me on top of him. His hands groped my bums and I enjoyed him massaging them. Stretching his hands up my back, he unzipped my dress, pushed it off my shoulders and undressed me deftly. He had his hands filled on my fleshy bums. I was embarrassed to have big bums but he said he loved them.

"I love your bums. Big? Not! Protruding and curvy. So much flesh to roam on!".

Ed was never shy about sexual anecdotes to please me.

I became less conscious of my body and ostentatiously flaunted at him, not that he needed me to arouse him. He would go gaga at the sight of me, clothed or unclothed. He had a way to seek out my assets and I wore loose fitting dress with no undergarments facilitated his easy access. He loves seeing my profile admiring my protruding bosom and bums. Staring at me lustily, which I didn't mind he had dirty thoughts on me. He turned me over and suckled my breasts, loved them much like my bums; both were big, fleshy and bouncy. Previously I was ashamed of my plus size but after with him I begin to accept what I have and also fortunately he love or lust my body. He brought his hand to my groin kneading my clitoris and labia and slipping his fingers into my still sore bruised vagina. It was ecstatic sensation, pleasure put off the soreness.

He knew my vagina was still painful, his mouth traveled downward over my belly headed to my labia, clitoris with his tongue licked my vagina lavishly with saliva to ease the bruises

All that while he was still dressed up. I reminded him as my hands went to undress him. Cheekily he said he needed to spend all his time on his love so forgot about his own state! He had a way to explain himself! In my mind I guessed in the nude would get him so aroused that he would want to have sex. That was likely the reason he still not naked. That made him so adorable.

I could see the bulge on his pants. I unzipped the fly and pulled down his pants with his underwear. The penis popped out fully erected. He must be very uncomfortable with the pent up urge. I took it in my mouth and gave him a blowjob while stroking with my hands. Soon he came ejaculating into my mouth. It was so voluminous I couldn't drink fast enough and held some in my mouth, some spilled out of my mouth. Before I had time to react he bend forward to lick the spillage and kissed me. Locking lips, I spat the sperm into his mouth. It was a messy sight and we loved it.

In 69 position we performed oral sex, licked each other to orgasm. I performed fellatio on him while I recuperated from the bruises he would perform cunnilingus on me. I liked the way he teased and ran his tongue over my body. He kissed his way down my body and teased my thighs and buttocks then to my genitals, smooched and licked my vulva, worked his way in slowly from the outside by licking the outer edges of the outer lips (labia), then very slowly spread them, and licked the inner lips, and around my vagina to cover the whole genital area, and gradually centering on the clitoris and moved his lips onto my clitoris, lick it softly on the clitoral hood. He gently sucked my clitoris into his mouth flicking his tongue over it with rhythm.

He held on to my hips and rolled his body on mine stretching his hands to caress my breasts, with one hand over my mouth letting me sucked his fingers. He rubbed and moved his nose, cheeks and chin around my body sending ripples of pleasure over me. While licking my labia, one finger penetrated into my vagina deep stroking the wall led me shivering to multiple orgasms. Looking at me he continued pleasuring me with his tongue and fingers. All the while I closed my eyes, moaning and groaning enjoying the intense pleasure. I was seized with excitement to fully arouse. I climaxed and quivered wriggling spontaneously.

"So good...Pleasure..Ohhhh...Ummm...My love Ed...".

I crazed to be sexed but he withheld giving to me for fear I might not have recovered from the tear and bruises in my vagina. He tapered off gradually his kissing and licking to wear off my urge. He was so considerate. Oral sex gave us so much delight it became our routine in initiating the stage for sexual intercourse.

For the next few days we didn't have sex allowing me time to recover from the bruises. Instead we spent time travelling on the road seeking out nature sights. I felt lacking with merely smooching and oral sex which built up my urge quickly and not able to satisfy my craving. One night after shower we had our moment of joy engaged in oral sex. I was so worked up dripping wet I couldn't suppress the urge anymore and needed him to take me pain or not. I grabbed him between my thighs with one hand pushing his penis into my vagina. He looked at me, hesitating to penetrate me. He read well my facial expression I was so horny and couldn't abstain any longer. His penis touched my labia and sent a wave of sensation through my body.

He sank down over my pulsating body. With my hand firmly clutching his cock guided it into my wet vagina. I thrust my hips forward but he did not get much further in as my entrance was still tight. For fear of pain, I dare not push him in all the way. I grimaced slowly pushing a bit of his length in at a time prolonging full penetration until I felt his scrotum banged at my vagina. His entry was slow, inching in till it was fully in. I felt only slight pain with some bleeding as he shafted in and out. The pleasure was hysterical sensational as we copulated after days of abstinence. My fear of pain on penetration was unfortunate though quite natural. But it was all behind me as I looked forward to enjoy the rest of the holiday.

From that day we didn't traveled much instead stayed in bed frolicking. I wanted to spend all the time making love. I wanted him as often as possible. After I experienced sexual intercourse I became horny and had an insatiable appetite for sex. I craved for him every moment like a sex maniac. Just thinking of him gave me some gratification. He didn't disappoint me giving me all he could have the energy.

We knew once his university course started I would not have much time with him. I dreaded how to cope with my sexual craving when he was not with me. As the saying goes, absence makes the heart grow fonder; lesser time together would test our love. I knew I had deep feeling for him and loved him very much. Somehow something cropped in my mind and I wondered if he would be steadfast loving me when staying away for long period. He might find some young girls more appealing than me. Did I doubt him I wondered when I had such thoughts in my mind. I comforted myself only time could tell if we stayed loving and worrying only strained our relationship. I mentally blocked all negative thoughts and spent all our time romping in bed. Time was sailing by and be gone before I knew it. At that moment in time we knew we wanted each other and other things immaterial so I wanted to make full use of our time rightfully together.

All too soon the holiday came to an end. We had a wonderful time together though it was too short and we couldn't have enough of each other. Ed sent me back home, family members asked about our holiday and was curious to know if we got intimated by asking indirectly. I kept them guessing but hinted we consummated our love. I guessed everyone knew it was a given we made love on the holiday.

Mother was understanding and saved me from embarrassment, merely said I was grown up lady and knew what was best for me. It was a personal matter between Ed and me. They wished us well. I owed mother and nanny the truth as they both brought me up and I was close to them. It was not a shame, I shouldn't hide and so holding hands we told them we did have sex naturally as we were in love and asked for their blessings. Ed followed me to address them mother and nanny.

Finally our relationship was in the open. In their presence we behaved lovey-dovey without raising their eyebrows. I wanted my family to accept Ed into the family and I was happy they saw we were really in love and wanted to be together.

Things fell in place as I wished for. I was bubblier, great change in my personality and I felt more energetic since the holiday. I looked at the mirror and saw physically change in my body. My face was smoother and radiant, facial blemishes and eczema on body also diminished. I looked and felt younger, happier, and more tolerant; less agitated easily and didn't throw tantrum around. Being in love and enjoying sex might have created hormone causing body change in me. It also helped that he spent all his available time with me before the term started.

My family played a part too in my well being. No one batted an eye when he spent the nights over in my bed and we copulated taking fully every opportunity, knowing well when terms started we had less time to romp.

I found my love and I wasn't shy to be seen with him in public any more. He was bold enough to introduce me to his circle of friends, some were students from the same school as he, and as for me I could count few friends mainly teachers he already knew. We held hands and when seeing the students I no longer felt awkward. They were surprised we became an item. He so sociable and I cold emotionless like an iceberg. Some complimented me that I was a changed person, friendlier and meek manner.

"I emerge from my lonesome world with Ed's help. Hope you all view me as affable from now. Hahahaha", I coyly replied.

With arm round Ed, I replied all credit went to him to get me out of my cocoon and be more cheerful. I added hopefully students were viewed me differently, not unapproachable like before.

Being viewed by others, I began to be more conscious how I looked, started to give myself a changeover in dressing. I didn't want to look plain, began to put on makeup besides spray of heavy scented perfume. I got on a strict diet and rigorous slimming program to slim down without telling Ed because he always said he loved the plain Jane look of me but I wanted to keep up with time and be more presentable when with him.

After separated for few weeks, I couldn't control myself and needed to see him. I drove to his hostel. When he opened the door, he almost could not recognize me with my new look. My look really changed I suppose. He was surprised on my makeover and reduced weight. Jokingly he asked if missing him caused all my weight loss, lamenting, "Having less of my body to fondle but glad he could carry me then".

I sensed he was delighted seeing me and so did I. We had so much built up sexual tension we just grabbed and kissed ardently. I needed sex and he didn't disappoint stripping me out of my clothes then he quickly undressed. Really indeed he could carry me to bed.

He glared at me lustily and gave me goose pimples fondling my breasts and teasingly said, "Fortunately they didn't lose weight and as fleshy and bouncy as ever. Striking beautiful, slimy with curves and contours more pronounced ".

Admiringly my naked body, he said I looked beautiful. I was glad he loved my new body. Without foreplay, I was already highly aroused, my vagina itching to be penetrated. He didn't hurry, taking the time to kiss me, moving from my mouth slowly towards my groin, taking my breasts in his mouth, moved on to lick my belly button making me so ticklish and thrilled then his mouth dropped to my pubic hair, sucking my clitoris and labia lips and finally thrust his tongue into my vagina by then so wet. I wriggled as his finger slipped in and stroke the vaginal wall. I got a hysteric sensation, shaking uncontrollably as he continued to finger me inside while sucking my labia.

"Ohhh...umm. I miss so much the pleasures darling..."

I grabbed his penis, pulled it into my mouth and sucked it. He was thrilled. We were both aroused to the edge of sexual intercourse. I could not control and pleaded to be penetrated. He continued to tantalize me rubbing his penis at my vagina but withheld penetrating. I needed sex badly and determined to have it as I rested myself on top of him grabbing his penis and impaled myself on it right deep in touching my cervix. I had no sex for a few weeks and it was an exciting pleasure. I continued to ride and squeezed his penis relentlessly to ejaculate. Soon he twitched and emptied load of sperm stored in the scrotum for weeks into my womb.

We had a few more copulation till it was time for him to attend lecture. He was drained and listless on the bed recuperating while I stroked his flaccid penis to full hard-on. No time for another romp. I drove him to the lecture hall and dropping off we kissed goodbye. I could see he was tired. I wondered if he could concentrate on the lecture and not dozed off. I was still horny for him and was reluctant to see him go. My sexual appetite was insatiable. I needed sex every moment of time. My hormone had gone overdrive and created sex nymphomania in me. I always felt so edgy, itchy and wet just thinking of Ed. I must love him a lot to have such high sex desire.

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers