Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without him was a torment to me. But I needed to control my emotion and patiently waited for the time when we met again. I kept occupied after school hours, went to workout in the gym. Life went on and we kept in touch on the phone frequently. But time passed slowly. I looked forward to weekends when I picked him from the university to spend time together. We relied on rhythm period, abstained during my likely ovulation period which required tremendous will power to suppress the sexual urge. He didn't want me on pill; neither did I want him on condom. I wasn't worry I could be impregnated but he was in no position to settle down yet. Though I could financially comfortably support a family with him. But he has his ego.

We carried on without a worry. Even on unsafe days we had sex when I was high and couldn't abstain. With stream of sperm shot into me I was hopeful I would be pregnant. But my menses came. I began to worry I might not be able to conceive. After a few months using the rhythm period method, we found it a hassle and had sex as and when we wanted. All caution thrown to the wind as we enjoyed ourselves romping thoroughly.

My family had accepted more or less our behavior as a married couple and treated Ed like a family member. Mother gave him a set of house keys, sometime he stayed overnight in my bedroom. We took every opportunity to make love, took pain not to create noise though we knew they knew we were doing what was natural for a couple. There were times when both of us were alone in the house.

One day he came visiting unannounced letting himself in with the key when I was alone at home in the kitchen sipping water. Without me knowing he walked into the kitchen. The light from the window showed my body contours under the house dress which he fixated and leered at for some time before he walked up behind me and gave me a fright massaging my breasts, kissing my neck and pressing his front on my bums tightly. We had not seen each other like for days and I was itching for him. I never imagined he was right there in real person.

I was delighted, recovering soon and could feel his growing excitement as he plowed his penis at my bums. I turned around as his hands slide onto my bums, fondling them sensually the way he always did making me hornier. Our lips came together in a tender kiss, our tongues dueled, and the passion grew. When he pulled back, there was a burning desire in his eyes.

As he stared into my eyes, his hands slowly unbuttoned my house dress, pushed the dress off my shoulders and let it dropped to the floor. He then unhooked my bra and stripped off my panties and dropped them to the floor. I was completely naked and his sparkling eyes were glued to my body while he undressed. I could see he was horny, penis upright stiffed. We had abstained for a few weeks and no longer could suppress the urge for sex. That must be the reason he came to visit me. I was thrilled and smiled broadly with great expectation of what was to follow.

Then he carried me over to the kitchen table and lay me sitting on it. He stood between my legs. I gasped when he pushed me lying onto the table as his mouth licked my vagina. He sucked me wildly using his lips and tongue on my vagina. He was driven erotically high by my cries of pleasure as I climaxed over and over.

"Ohhh...Ummm...so missing you darl..Ohhh...Fuck me...".

Finally, when his jaw tired, he raised my legs onto his shoulders, exposing my wet vagina to his erected penis. He poked him at her, rubbing the labia and clitoris and entered her after I pleaded I couldn't take it any longer the teasing. I screamed as his penis went deep inside to the bottom of my wet vagina with a few thrusts. As he pounded into me, the table squeaked and shifted, fortunately it didn't collapse.

After having countless sexual intercourse he improved on his stamina and could remain inside me for long giving me tremendous pleasure, bringing me to climax after climax. Just when I thought he was done sexing me and would climax, still in union copulating he picked me up and held me with my legs tightly encircling his hips. I held on tight to his neck as he walked carrying me copulating to my bedroom. I was excited continuously moving myself up and down impaled onto his penis. He put me on the bed and rammed me slowly and gently, in and out pulling just inside then rammed in again in a regular motion. The sensual pleasure was so gratifying and energy draining that my body could barely take any more.

"Cumm into me darling...my...my...UmmmHmm..".

I was relieved when he said he was going to cum. When he cried out that he was going to cum, I pulled him tight to me, my legs wrapping around his waist and let him climax into my body splurging load of sperm. I couldn't deny it any longer I wanted his child. I had no worries getting pregnant. I craved for our love child.

For long I let him had sexual intercourse with me unprotected anytime anywhere he so desired. Sexually I am insatiable. I simply craved more and more. He didn't disappoint me and always satisfied me. That day we had several sexual sessions till we became exhausted. I was delighted to have my fill of sex to last me till we met again. I was deeply in love with him. I belonged to him, all of me. Our love would see us through. The future would take care of itself and worked out fine for us. I had faith the pieces would fall in place nicely.

It would be few years before he graduated, got a job and married me. I was prepared to wait. I was very sure I would be his wife. Was I day dreaming of a good life with him? Everything seemed to work out fine so far. It was an emotional torture when we were apart. Meanwhile all I wanted was to spend as much time with him to enjoy him romancing me.

I knew we behaved like a married couple but I couldn't help began to feel uncomfortable without as much as a legal status with him. One day he noticed I was deep in thought and not my usual bubbly chatty self. He led my hands and asked what was in my mind. I said nothing important. Looking in my eyes, he said sorry I had yet to talk about our future though we had been serious for quite some time and ready to take our relationship to the next level of commitment. All the while we were into sexual intercourse and enjoying the paradise which we had built. He seemed to read my mind so well.

He finally proposed, "Let's get engaged".

He was so adorable. How could I not love him and gave him so completely. I hugged him and tears in my eyes responded, "Yes! I wanted to be your bride, your wife".

I was most excited. We went home hand in hand. Though he conversed with mother at ease, that day he stuttered when asked my mother for my hand in marriage, promised that he would take care of her daughter for the rest of her life and would like her blessing to marry me. My mother smilingly said if her daughter agreed she was all for me to be her son-in-law. After all she had treated me like one as mother looked at me. I was glad my wish came real. I had a status with Ed and could show him as my fiancé.

We went shopping for engagement rings. On Valentine Day we got engaged and had a dinner to celebrate with both our families. It was a simple celebration, not too costly so he could pay for it. Ed was an orphan brought up by his aunt, his mother's younger sister and mine was a small family too. I was happy beyond words that we were committed to each other to a lasting union. I could wait for him to finish his studies. Meanwhile I planned for the big day. I revamp my wardrobe, dressed more fashionable, went for facials and worked in the gyms to keep trim and slim. I got more energy and participated more actively in our romp. We endured longer and engaged more times in copulating. At times I helped him in his studies.

All things seemed to be going great for us. We were lovey-dovey, displaying our affection most passionately. Time was slow in passing when we were apart but flashed by when we were having good times together. I never had enough of him. I somehow had a tinge of jealousy when I saw him with another girl. But I told myself I must trust him. He got me regain my self esteem and made a lovable person and he showered me with tender loving care. But still I couldn't help I wasn't a match to those sweet young things around him. I shouldn't doubt his sincerity loving and wanting me. Temptation was there but I hope showing my intense love for him would prevent his straying.

Then again I must be mature to know love is mutual and not one sided. So far he was devoting himself to me. I worried too much. Those good times he had given me would last me a life time. Let fate led me along.

We were looking forward to the day he graduated while making full use of available time together. At long last, the commencement day came and it was double joy. He topped the class and was offered a scholarship for a master degree which would take a further 2 years of study. He hesitated to accept it. I encouraged him saying it opened up better career opportunities. It so happened I was offered sabbatical leave to pursue a post graduate degree in the same university. I couldn't be happier. We rented an apartment near the varsity giving us more time to be together to study and be together.

To put me at ease he proposed to me and applied for a marriage license. While still studying, we got married in a simple wedding ceremony.

Finally we became husband and wife. His devotion to me was so complete I felt totally satisfied to entrust myself to him. We had plan to start a family almost immediately if possible. My urge to get impregnated was stronger than before. We had a purpose besides pleasure while enjoying sexing. I never seemed to get enough of sex. I crave for him as much with a goal to make our love child. He never failed me for all my craving. I took over the active role when he was exhausted and I lay spread out to receive his when I was drained. We made a well match conjugal pair. I was living in paradise, so beautiful and so enriching. I never believed I had life so satisfying. Ed was treasure sent to me and I cherished him ardently.

I couldn't get pregnant.

My happy life was not to last for long.

Unexpectedly he left me tragically less than 4 years after our marriage. He met with a fatal accident while on an oversea work assignment.

I was devastated. I was a nervous wreck. My love gone forever.

I never recovered from the tragedy. I withdrew back to my cocoon.

Ed had given me lot of moments of joy and pleasure which I reminisced and reflected on our happy days together. Those memories kept me company for the remaining years of my life. To this day his image is still implanted in my mind. I think of him. I dream of him. I can never forget him.

Till we meet my love; I miss you very much.