All Comments on 'Teaching Claire Ch. 01'

by dreamerboi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NaughtyGirlNancyNaughtyGirlNancyabout 12 years ago
Not bad

I'd like it to be a bit longer with more detail... but then again I'd like to read more from you.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 12 years ago
Some suggestions

I think you have the startings of a successful story. A few things you should consider. Choice of catagory, Loving wives is not what you think it is about. This should have gone in Erotic couplings. You need to work on dialogue not monlogue. Try that and some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting story

The desire to improve is most important. Most woman have mental blocks that need to be overcome to achieve full potential. Those that do their best can be proud of their achievement.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Stroke story= Erotic coupling

I do not know it is TLW story or other type will be, so I do not give any star(s) at all. Category question, yes it is an erotic coupling story this chapter, but I think if this story will not be a willing cuckold story for me does not a problem. (The erotic coupling that sort of story where the story almost 100% sex scen and there are not more characters than 2 . On the SOL (storiesonline.net ) this sort of story, which consist of only sex scen is called stroke story.) Erotic Coupling hub on LIT consists of about 35000 stories LW hub almost 20000 stories. If sombody likes the only sex scen stories with 1 man-1 woman partitipiants the Erotic Coupling is full of them. BTW Welcome to a TLW erotic coupling story, after the many willing cuckold stories. A little refreshing, but I change it for a good revenge story immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
needs work

sort of a recitation of I did this, then I did that. You need to speak more of what the characters are feeling. For example to say I groped her in the night club is not interesting. If you describe how you rubbed her crotch to her ass, and reached around and grabbed her crotch and pulled her into you. The music was so loud her squeal of protest went unheard, except by a guy who stared and licked his lips. She felt both excited, and violated, the pressure of her husbands fingers felt strange and tingling. I admit I'm not too good at this myself, but that sort of thing would make the story more interesting and more erotic. We want to feel what she is feeling, not be told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamerboi@dreamerboi
54 Followers
I started writing to express my fantasies and hope you enjoy them too. I love strong women, submissive men and everything in between. I'd like to hear from anyone with a comment on my stories - they're always welcome. I'd also love to hear from anyone who writes or want...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES