Teaching Her to be an A Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked closer to her, eyes locked on thigh gap as she said the Pledge of Allegiance. It would have been real fun to peel those off of her. He wondered about what type of panties she wore today. What color? Blue again? Cotton or hopefully she went for something sexier. His collection didn't have a thong yet. He sighed thinking about his collection. It is going to be incomplete now.

Ah fuck it, he thought. He reached out his hand and slid two fingers in her thigh gap. All year long he's secretly dreamt about doing that. Her voice squeaked on the word "republic," but then she carried on finishing the Pledge as he rubbed her pussy through her khakis. His other hand grabbed her firm ass. He leaned in and kissed her neck. He was conscious to not make a mark, but damn did he want to give her a hickey right then and there. He had to show at least some level of restraint.

She said nothing once the pledge ended, but she did spread her legs to give his hand easier access. The hand on her ass moved around and reached under her shirt. He felt her smooth stomach and her shallow belly button before sliding his hand further up to paw at her breast through the bra.

She pushed her ass back, rubbing it against his already hard dick. Not that he needed any encouragement, but Mr. G took that as a sign that it was time to unbutton her pants. He dropped her pants and panties to her ankles. Crouched down, he kissed her ankle and looked up at her blonde bush.

His kisses moved up her smooth leg, over her muscular calf and to the back of her knee. She giggled and that knee buckled. The other one locked, but it wasn't enough support so she leaned forward and placed her palms on the table.

His kisses continued up, but he slowed his ascent. Taking longer at each spot, sucking her smooth skin. His left hand held the front of her leg while his lips worked on the back. His right arm reached over and ran itself up and down her other leg.

When his lips reached her left butt cheek, he sucked harder and gave her a hickey. It was very pronounced on her pale creamy skin, but in that spot it was only for her to see in the bathroom mirror. He moved his face over and pressed it between her two cheeks. She stepped out of her pants so she could part her legs farther. She rose up further on her tippy toes and every muscle in her legs tensed. Her buttocks clenched too, squeezing her butt cheeks against his own cheeks.

Kneeling on the ground, he lowered himself so that his ass rested on his feet. Then sliding forward, he allowed her to sit on his face while he ate her out. She let out a strained grunt. She leaned forward to shift more of her weight to her locked arms for her legs felt as if they were about to give way.

Mr. G felt her losing her footing and stopped before she fell down on top of him. Rising up behind her, he undid his belt and pants. Now they dropped to the floor to keep her pants company. His left hand reached around and grabbed her breast as his dick pressed against her. His dick was quick to slide into her vagina today. He pounded her aggressively. His right hand grabbed her hip while the left still worked her front.

Still on her tippy toes but barely touching the ground, her locked arms now bore all the weight of her body. She let out short muffled grunts between each breath. She leaned forward further as her arms started to give and his left hand had to switch from fondling to support. Then her body shook and she let out one last low moan in ecstasy as she came.

He slid out of her and with his arm still supporting her, he gently lowered her until her chest was resting on the table. She breathed heavily while staring at the chalk board. She heard Mr. G moving about, walking around the room, moving chairs, sliding tables. There was a loud noise and she shifted as something bumped into the table she rested on.

Mr. G rolled her onto her back. He placed a hand around each thigh and lifted her up, sliding her further onto the table. She was worried of falling off the table, but it stretched farther than she thought. Each table is large enough to seat 2 students but she looked around and saw that Mr. G had pushed 4 together to create a rock hard bed.

Climbing on top of her, he slid his manhood back into her soaking pussy. Getting pounded while lying on the table was uncomfortable, but her body enjoyed the pleasure he supplied. She didn't make eye contact with him. At first she looked to the side, still staring at the chalkboard. But then her lipped curled and her eyes closed as his thrusts grew more intense. She slid slightly on the table and so she reached over to grab the edge just to hold on for stability. Then the table shifted, ever so slightly but her mind flashed images of her falling to the floor as the tables spread apart. He seemed oblivious. He just kept pounding harder and harder. Fortunately for her, he came inside of her soon after that, before the tables slid any further apart.

He got off of her, but she just laid there on the table. It was uncomfortable, but she didn't really care at that moment. She looked back at the at the chalkboard. To think if she looked at the board more often when he was giving lessons maybe she wouldn't be in this situation right now.

She must have been staring at the chalkboard for at least 5 minutes before he signaled for her to get up so they could finish fixing the room. She sat up and saw that he was already dressed. Hoping off the table she looked around for her clothes. They were near but farther away than she expected.

She walked over to her stuff. Her pants and panties were clumped on the floor a couple feet apart from each other. As she slid her clothes back on she noticed the open notebook with her work in it. She was halfway through an example problem when she stopped for the Pledge. In the margin she had scribbled 4 questions she had meant to ask Mr. G. There was no point in asking for help now. "So what am I up to?" she asked without looking up at him.

"C+," he responded flatly.

Her parents would be disappointed, but at least she wouldn't be grounded anymore. There is no way she could get any higher by taking the final. Even a C+ seemed like a reach this morning. Last night she went over the rules for 2 hours, and she thought she had them down, but then this morning, that problem was taking longer than it should have. She was ready to ask him questions, but truth was that too many of the things she reviewed last night were already escaping her. There just wasn't enough time left to learn it all, but there is more than one way to get an A.

Thursday

The next day Maddie came in wearing a knee length khaki skirt and a light blue polo. Again she walked into his room without saying anything to him. Mr. G mulled over the outfit. He liked that it was a skirt but it was on the longer side. Over all it was a pretty conservative outfit. Then he thought about yesterday, and about her just staring into space. Alright you had your fun, now it's time to stop. Things are getting out of hand and it's just not as much fun if she's not enjoying it.

The bell rang to start the school day. Mr. G's jaw hit the floor when he entered the room. She sat on his teacher desk with her knees pointed up in the air, her legs spread apart, her skirt rolled up and her right hand vigorously playing with her pussy that was aimed directly at him and the door.

"Oh shit," he said and then immediately checked behind him. No one was there and his teacher desk isn't directly viewable from the hallway, but still he quickly closed the door and pulled down the blind. In fact, while at it he turned off the lights too, might as well make the room look empty.

He turned back to her. The room was still bright with the lights off. It was 8:00 AM on a June day after all. She made no move to acknowledge his presence. Her left hand and the soles of her shoes were planted firmly on his desk, her head leaned back with her face pointed up towards the ceiling, and that right hand of hers still rubbing.

He crossed the room to her. Standing right next to her, she still had not acknowledged his presence. Her eyes were closed tight. Quiet moans escaped from her parted lips while the sweet aroma of her juices escaped her other lips. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He looked around the floor for a pair of panties so he could hold onto that scent after she left but there were none to be found.

Turning back to her his eyes were drawn to her pussy. He placed his hands on her knees and parted them slightly farther. Rubbing her knees gently, his hands made small circles around them. Eyes locked on his target, he was ready to dive in when her left hand rubbed his cheek and chin.

He looked up at her. Her eyes were already locked on him, beckoning him. He walked around to the side of the desk. She grabbed his shirt, pulling him in close for a deep passionate kiss. Her mouth opened wide and their tongues danced.

His hand reached down the collar of her polo, which was already unbuttoned. His hand found her bare breast quickly. No bra, I guess she did come prepared to earn that A.

His other hand reached under the hem of her shirt and rubbed her back. Their kiss broke, but her efforts continued. Her lips moved down, kissing his chin, then burying deep into his neck, sucking on the skin she found there.

His neck was red when her lips released their grip. Just a little red, it should mostly fade by the time the hour was up. Her hands moved to his waist, to his belt buckle, to his cock. She stroked his cock a couple of times before rolling over to her hands and knees... well knees and elbows while her hands guided his cock into her mouth. "Oh fuck yea," he muttered.

Unfortunately, she only sucked his cock for the three minutes before her elbows got sore. Wanting to deserve that A, she was just repositioning, not giving up. She sat on the edge of the desk, and undid the buttons on his shirt.

Once his shirt was open, she leaned forward and kissed his chest while her hand reached down to stroke his cock. He put a hand on her shoulder and directed her to move down. She got the hint, hopped off the desk and got down on her knees.

With his cock in her mouth once more, she reached around and grabbed his ass with both hands. He placed the palm of one hand on the top of her head while the other ran through his own hair. Both of his hands clenched as he came in her mouth, one grabbing onto her hair, the other grabbing onto his own.

Releasing his grip, he took a step back from her. She wiped off the cum dripping down her chin and then looked up at him. She got up and sat back on the edge of his desk. She lifted her skirt and started playing with herself again. Her blonde bush was beckoning him.

He walked up to her, his hands rubbing under her shirt. He pushed it up and she took it the rest of the way off. He noticed she wasn't wearing her crucifix as he dove in to suck on her white creamy breasts.

Her hand moved off herself and reached across to stroke his cock. Once his cock was hard she stopped stroking and just held her hand there stationary. Tightening her grip, she pulled him closer by tugging on his dick. She leaned back and lifted her legs in the air.

He got the hint and penetrated her. She wrapped one arm around his neck and locked eyes with him. Staring into her pale blue eyes, he fucked her harder and harder until he came again deep inside of her.

She was quick to get dressed, all she had to do was put her shirt back on, but he had quite a bit more to do. His pants were up, but he was still buttoning his shirt when the bell range. It was fine, he'd just teach period 2 with an untuck shirt.

"Wear a thong tomorrow and I'll give you an A+," he said as she grabbed her books.

That night Mr. G dug out his secret stash, his hidden shame, five pair of panties. Two were from Alaina, his lost love. The other three were one each from the other three students he fucked. He was drunk with power then and it could have cost him everything, but in the end it only cost him Alaina.

He swore he'd never sleep with a student again, and yet here he was. He didn't even make it until the end of the school year. After tomorrow she'll be out of his class and he can get back on the wagon. Next year he'll be good once she's out of his class.

But before she leaves his class, he thought as he clutched the trophies, he needed something to remember her by. Everything happened so fast on Tuesday, he didn't even take off her panties. Yesterday he had thought about it. He picked them off the floor and he even sniffed them. But then he looked over at her and saw her just staring into space. She looked like she just survived something awful and so he dropped them in shame.

Then today was a complete 180. She was downright eager today. Today was the day he wanted to remember, but she didn't wear any panties. That's why he asked her to wear a thong tomorrow. Tomorrow will be quite a day. Tomorrow, she'll get her A and he'll get his prize. Fair trade.

Friday

Friday came, but she didn't. He just stood there in an empty room. He checked his email; maybe there would be something from the counselor warning him that today was the funeral, but nothing.

He was fuming; he didn't get his trophy. And now he had to resolve her grade. Demanding she come back to take the final was not an option. Anything out of the ordinary prompts too many questions. "Well did she tell you she wouldn't be here Friday? Did you two make an arrangement for her final like the counselor asked?" It's just best to put in a grade, but what grade?

Not an A, she didn't earn that yet. She knows that. In his anger he wanted to give her a D, but he knew that wasn't right. On Wednesday he informed her that she earned a C+ but Thursday had to count for something. A B+ would probably be fair, but fuck it, B-. Her parents should be happy with that after seeing her last progress report. They have to give her some leeway given the funeral and all. But she'll know, she'll know I docked her for pulling this stunt today.

Senior Year

Mr. G tried to move on, but the thought of not getting his trophy consumed him. He obsessed over it. All summer long he kept checking her various forms of social media to find bikini pictures of her. Finally in mid-July he decided to look up her course selection for her senior year. She's taking Statistics. A couple calls with his department head and he was able to arrange a switch.

Her face was completely neutral on the first day of school. Neither glad nor disappointed to see him. Of course schedules were mailed home a week ago so she had time to prepare.

Having her in class was weird. She never voluntarily participated, but she was never off-task either. She took diligent notes. She stared at the bored a lot, but never looked at him, more like looking through him.

She aced the first test, and he should have been happy. In some sick way he had taught her to be an A student, but the truth was that he was just disappointed. How was he going to get her panties off if she didn't need to do it for the grade?

Her second test was also an A, but through some harsh grading he got it down to a B, or at least he did initially. She came up to his desk at the end of class with her friend. She was able to out specific inconsistencies in his grading.

"I'm sorry. I graded the first three tests without my key in front of me. I really should be more diligent." He fixed her grade back to an A.

The third test he just got more strict across the board, but for the fourth test is when he got malicious. He wrote the test based off of Maddie's quizzes, focusing on the concepts she struggled with. Then he didn't write the point values on the test. In fact, he didn't even decide on the point values until after they took the test. This way he could make the problems she got perfect could be worth slightly less. If she really was an A student she could have done a statistical analysis to show he was up to no good. Of course, her doing well on low point problems doesn't prove anything. High point problems are supposed to be harder. She'd need a lot of data, all tests from multiple students to really make that point.

Fall semester he was only able to wear her down to a B, especially after her strong performance on the first few tests, but in the spring a combination of his efforts, frustration on her part and general senioritis dropped her down to a C. Now she was ready to deal.

Saturday

Mr. G was driving up to the beach on the last Saturday in April. A note sat on his dashboard. "You win. Sat 10AM. Chestnut Beach. Concession Stands."

The temperature was warm, 70's, but the water was still too cold for more than 2 people to brave it. Most of the beach goers were laid out the sand, trying to get their first dose of sun after the long winter. The beach was decently crowded, but nothing like the crowds that will come after Memorial Day.

He found her by the concession stand, just as the note said. She was leaning against the wall licking a vanilla ice cream cone. She was wearing a gray V-neck cotton shirt, a small white purse and a tiny pair of blue and white stripped athletic shorts.

"You're late," she said as he drew near.

"10 minutes off. It's an hour commute, hard to time exactly."

"Well should we get this over with?" she said as she pushed off the wall and walked towards him.

"Getting right into it. All business, huh?"

She didn't answer. She just walked right past him towards the parking lot. He followed her through parking lot and out the back away from the water. The beach was actually fairly small here, but the park stretched quite a ways back away from the beach covering 2,000 acres of sand dunes and forests.

They stopped just past the peak of the second dune, down just enough so they could no longer see the water. Mr. G threw down his backpack and pulled out a blanket. "You planning a picnic?" she asked him.

"I didn't drive an hour for a 30 minute getaway. Lay down, let's enjoy the sun." She signed but complied. Mr. G then pulled a bottle of sun block from his bag. "Here let me lotion you up."

"I'm good. I put some on before I left."

"With skin as fair as yours you'll need to reapply," he said as he squirted some into his hands. He started with her left foot. Rubbing the lotion while also giving her a foot massage. She leaned back and held her back up with her elbows. She maintained a stern face while watching him, not wanting to admit she was enjoying it.

He added more lotion to his hands and rubbed it into her calf. Massaging it, he worked out a knot while he was at it, but again she didn't want to give any outward signs that she was enjoying it.

His hands passed over her knee, doing their job of rubbing lotion in, but they didn't linger like they had on her calf and foot. Her thigh though, there he spent a lot of time. He had to make sure every inch was well covered.

Once he hit the hem of her shorts he switched to the other leg to give it the same treatment. "Now I hope you brought a bathing suit to the beach," he said once he was done with both legs. He pulled down her shorts to discover a glittering pink bikini bottom. He looked at her and smirked.

She tried to maintain her stern face, but there was an ever so slight curl to her lip. Then she broke the silence, "See I know what you look."

"That you do," he said as he got more lotion from the bottle. He spent a good long time rubbing it into the few inches that were covered by the shorts but not the bikini bottom. First his hands were on her sides, working on her hips, reaching up to the tiny knots on either side that held together the two pieces of fabric she called clothing.

Then his hands moved to the front. He didn't slip his hand under, but his fingers rubbed right along the edge of her bikini bottoms. She got off her elbows. Lying flat on her back, she let out a small sound of pleasure.