Teaching Her to be an A Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
159 Followers

He sat on top of her stomach, his legs straddling her. He grabbed one of her delicate arms and rubbed both hands up and down its length and then gave the other arm the same treatment. "Now do I have to beg to see the whole bikini top?"

He slid down so that he straddled her crotch. She sat up and grabbed the hem of her shirt. In one fluid motion she lifted it up over her head and then dropped it beside her as she laid back down. Mr. G smiled at the sight of her matching glittery pink triangle bikini top. There was just a small knot between her tits kept them contained. Her breasts looked larger than he remembered.

He started at the northern border of her bikini bottom. Rubbing her skinny stomach, he could feel her breathing heavy as he rubbed. He slowly rocked his hips against her groin as he rubbed her stomach.

Once he hit the bottom of her bikini he moved to her sides, then her neck, then shoulders and then down from there. Her bikini top left a fair amount of exposed cleavage and he wasn't shy about rubbing his hands over every inch of exposed skin. And then he exposed some more.

He pulled her top to the sides so that both of her breasts broke free. While rubbing sun block into each of them he quipped, "It's best to not leave any tan lines." She didn't say anything in response. She had thrown on a pair of sunglasses and now smiled as she looked up to the Heavens. He continued to feel up her breast for another five minutes.

"Now your turn," he said as he rolled off her.

"Can't you do it? I mean you did such a good job with me after all, I can't imagine doing any better myself."

"Well bare minimum I need you to do my back." Mr. G took off his shirt so that now the only thing he wore was his plaid swim trunks that went down to his knee.

Maddie fixed her bikini top and got up onto her knees. The lotion was cold on his back, but it felt good as she rubbed it in. She didn't quite give his body as much attention as he gave hers, but she didn't neglect any parts. Still, a massage would have been nice.

He laid down when she took her hands off him. "Chest too," he pleaded.

She gave him a reluctant look, but complied. Swinging her leg over him, she sat on his crotch. She poured the lotion onto his skin, making a figure 8. "Look an infinity sign," she joked before leaning forward to rub it in.

"Oh it looks like your bikini top slipped. Let me fix that for you," he said as he pulled the sides of her top out again to re-expose her breasts to the fresh air.

"I know strange that I wanted it the other way," she said with a smile, but she didn't move to fix it. Instead she let her tits bounce around as she leaned over him, rubbing more lotion into his chest. His dick got hard and started poking her. She smiled and looked down. "You know we better not let you get any tan lines either."

She pulled his shorts down to his knees. Pouring a large glob of sun block into her right hand, she then grabbed a firm grip of his cock. He closed his eyes and let her work her magic. Her hand moved so quick up and down his shaft with the lotion working as a lubricant. He came in her hand and then quickly drifted to sleep.

When he awoke the sun had moved so that their side of the sand dune was now in shade. He looked down, his trunks were still down by his knees, but she had thrown a towel so it wasn't immediately obvious to an outside observer, not that there were any over here. He looked around and saw Maddie lying next to him reading a book off of her phone. She was still in her bikini but had once again fixed her top to cover the twins.

"What are you reading?" he inquired.

"It's for English. Not all teachers are as easy as you."

He rolled on top of her, "You think I'm easy, don't you?"

She put the phone down and kissed. His morning wood pulsed and pressed against her. "Yea, real easy."

He slid to the side of her, and reached down towards her crotch. He thought about making a joke about her being easy too, but then he went in for another kiss instead. His hand was on top of her bikini bottoms, rubbing her through the bikini bottom. She squirmed and moaned. She wanted direct contact, craved it, but he kept the bikini bottom between his hand and her pussy.

Finally, she reached down and slid her bikini bottom down to force his hand into direct contact. She moaned louder. A perk of not being in his room was that she didn't worry about the students in the next room over. He noticed she was shaved this time. That's different from last year. He growled in excitement.

He climbed on top of her and inserted his rock hard dick into her soaking pussy. He pounded her aggressively and she immediately noted a second perk to being at the beach, the fine sand was a lot softer than that hard table at school. It was like laying on a cloud. Her hand reached off to the side so that her hand stretched past the edge of the blanket. She grabbed a handful of sand and held it in her fist. She squeezed tighter as the orgasm built within her. As she squeezed tighter more of the fine grains slipped between her fingers. Then she opened her hand and released the last few grains as her body relaxed after cuming.

Once she came, he sped up his tempo until he was cuming a minute later. He collapsed on top of her afterwards. His head rested beside hers but looking out at the horizon. The ground dropped sharply from where they were. The next dune was more of a traditional hill with sand giving way to dirt and trees becoming more numerous over there. The sky was a pretty shade of blue.

"You're not going to fall asleep with your dick inside of me are you?"

"The thought crossed my mind." His body was on her at a slight angle so that he was only on top of one of her breasts so he raised his hand and rested it upon the other one. "There, now I'm ready to sleep."

"You're ridiculous," she said with a laugh. She pushed on him to get him to roll off her.

They were silent as they slid their bathing suits back on. He decided to fill the silence and then it took him another minute to come up with something to say. Finally he decided saying something was better than nothing but the best thing he could think to ask was, "So are your friends jealous or disgusted by our arrangement?"

"I'm not stupid enough to talk about this, but I think most of them would be disgusted," she teased. "Well, maybe a few of them do think you're cute."

"Really? Which ones?"

"I'm not telling you. You'd just use that to pressure them into your bed."

"What? How can you say that? We haven't once done it in a bed."

"Oh getting pounded while laying on that rock hard table was so much better."

"Ah so that's why you picked the beach. Coming out here was a great idea."

"Well I knew there was only one way for me to get an A."

"Well this isn't the only way."

"Oh don't even pretend," she said as she rolled over to her side and propped her body up on her elbow. "I am convinced that you had it out for me this year just to get back into my pants."

"You know students always think the teachers have it out to get them when they do poorly, but mostly we're way too busy to devote that much energy to thinking about individual students."

"Yea but I'm not just a student; I'm a former lover. And don't tell me guys don't obsess over former lovers. I've already had experience with that."

"Uh-oh, is there a boyfriend that's going to be pissed at our little rendezvous?" He reached out and placed his hand on her hip.

"No, I said former. I'm single this time."

"This time?"

"Yea, I had a boyfriend last year when you took my virginity."

"Oh shit, who?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Does he know about me? Now I really am surprised this jealous boyfriend hasn't come at me looking for a fight."

"No, you can relax. I told you; I haven't told anyone." She paused before adding, "He wouldn't fight you anyways though. In fact he should thank you."

"That would be an odd response."

"I wouldn't have done it with him if I hadn't already done it with you. In fact..." she trailed off and giggled.

"What? Tell me." His hand slid to up to her stomach. His thumb circled her shallow navel.

"He's the one I gave my A effort to the day of the final."

"What? Shit. You've got to tell me about that day. I've been wondering what happened."

"I wore a black thong just like you requested. And then I slid on that that plaid skirt that drove you so crazy our first time." She noticed his dick jump at the memory of that skirt. She reached down and rubbed it through his bathing suit. "And then I put on this white push up bra underneath a white button up shirt."

"Oh damn, the schoolgirl outfit is my biggest weakness." Mr. G laid back, closed his eyes and pictured her in that outfit.

"I got to school early, I think I was the first car in the student parking lot. All I had to do was just walk to your classroom, but I lost my nerve. Then a couple other cars arrived at the parking lot. I new every minute made it that much harder. Every car was another pair of eyes to gawk at me as I walked to your room. I had to move, but I couldn't. I lost my nerve, but I couldn't skip. I really wanted that A. So I thought maybe I just needed to get into the mood. I reached down and rubbed myself like this." She took her hand off his cock and moved it to herself. She slipped her finger underneath her bikini bottom and started fingering herself.

"It just wasn't enough by myself, so I gave my boyfriend a call. He was still in bed. He was confused but ultimately enjoyed the wakeup call. After I got him to make a mess in his bed, I told him to get dressed. He got me good and horny, maybe too horny. I wanted him. I didn't care about your class or getting an A at that moment. It's funny how quickly your priorities can change to sex."

Mr. G chuckled. "Yea I can relate."

"Pulling out front, he eagerly ran out to my car. While driving I grabbed his hand and placed it right here." She stopped fingering herself to grabbed Mr. G's hand. She placed it on the same spot on her inside thigh. "We had made out before, but he hadn't yet touched me there. I could tell he was nervous so I slid his hand farther up. He started rubbing me through my underwear." Mr. G being bolder than the boy in the story, slipped his finger under her bikini bottom as she told her story.

"I looked over at him when we hit a red light, and saw that he was getting hard, real hard. I grabbed the back of his neck like this and pulled him in for a kiss." She did the same with Mr. G kissing him for just a second while the actual kiss with her boyfriend lasted until the car behind them honked. The light had changed to green without either of them noticing.

"My parents leave early for work so the house was empty when we arrived. I led him to my bedroom where I sat him on the edge of my bed." Maddie moved Mr. G's hand off her and stood up. "I lifted my leg high and placed it on his shoulder." She lifted her leg high in the air, showing an impressive flexibility. Mr. G found himself staring at that tiny pink bikini bottom. She then brought her leg down, but the geometry was quite different with him sitting on the ground instead of on the edge of her bed. Her foot landed on his chest, and knocked the wind out of him for a split second. He fell backwards into the sand. She thought about standing on him, but instead her foot slid further and she stepped just above his shoulder with her ankle pressed against his cheek. He turned his head and kissed her foot.

Maddie smiled. "He did a similar act. Kissing my shin while his hands ran up and down my leg. It wasn't long though before I needed a readjustment. I pushed him back so that he laid down on the bed and then I climbed over him like this." Maddie moved her feet to either side of his swim trunks and then she kneeled over him. She rubbed her hands over his bare chest. "I lifted his shirt so that I could feel his skin. Pushing it up towards his neck. He eagerly took his shirt off and threw it across the room. Then he placed his hands under my shirt. It felt good to feel his touch on my stomach. He grew eager and wanted more. I wanted him to have more. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it open. Buttons flew across the room."

Mr. G followed the instructions and placed his hands on her stomach. She obviously wasn't wearing a shirt for him to rip off, but there was that pink knot between her breasts. With one simple pull, the knot was undone. Her tits bounced free. He eagerly grabbed them and squeezed. She then leaned forward and placed his face between her breasts just as she described doing the same in her story.

She was up on her knees so there was enough space for a hand between their private parts. She described her boyfriend reaching under to finger and so Mr. G did as the story prescribed. She lifted her chest so that her tits hung just barely off him. She dropped one nipple in his mouth and then the other. Mr. G sucked eagerly on each nipple as it was presented to him.

"Then I rolled to the side of him. I reached down and took his cock out of his pants like this. It was the first time I held his cock. I gave it a good five strokes and then..." Maddie leaned in to whisper in his ear. "He came in my hand before I had a chance to get my panties off.

"Damn," Mr. G said as she took her hand off his cock. "You chose that over getting an A?"

"Some things are more important than grades," she said as she retied her bikini top.

"True enough, but you didn't even get any."

"Not that night, but the summer is a long time. He just needed some training, that's all."

"Wow. So why did you two split? You get bored of him?"

"No, he dumped me."

"What an idiot."

"Well I did cheat on him."

"Wait, I thought you said he didn't know."

"Not everything is about you. There were some others."

"What? Give me details."

"Well there was this boy I worked with over the summer. Real handsome and flirty. But no one knows about that either. Nah it was when I fucked his friend when school started back up that it all fell apart."

"Damn girl."

"Hey, don't judge me."

"Believe me I'm not. I've done much worse."

"Oh yea, tell me your story."

"Long story short, the last girl I dated, I was regularly having threesomes with two of her teammates behind her back. It was a lot of fun for a couple of weeks and then it all blew up in my face when she walked in on us."

"Oh wow, that is worse. Teammates? Were you dating someone on your bowling team or something?"

"What? No, I'm not on a bowling team," he said as if that was the most absurd thing he heard all day.

"Well then what team? I don't believe you were fucking three college girls."

"I could get a college girl."

"Three of them?" she asked doubtfully. Then Mr. G saw the exact moment when she realized the truth. Her entire instantly changed expression. "You've been fucking other students!"

"Not since you."

"I don't care about the timeline. Who was it?"

"I'll tell you as soon as you tell me which boys you fucked." She made a face. "Come on, you were right before, no names, just experiences." They continued talking for over an hour, sharing experiences, fuck ups, conquests, and insecurities. Mr. G even mentioned his fetish for panties. She talked about having to repeat the sixth grade.

"What," he asked in shock. "Then how did you end up so far advanced?"

"I'm only advanced in math. I was held back because I could barely read. Obviously I can read now, but those story problems you threw at us so often in calculus really threw me for a loop."

"I seem to recall you having trouble with more than just the story problems."

"Yea I started falling behind in other classes that year and then I neglected calc as I tried to catch up in the others and then everything just snowballed from there into crap at the end."

"Oh wow. I had no idea." Mr. G looked down at the ground in shame. "I might have unfairly judged you then. I'm sorry."

She smiled at him. "It's alright."

"You know I think I've talked to you more today than I have in the entire two years you've been in my class. I'm really enjoying this."

"Well it is a lot easier to open up once this has been inside of you," and as she said that she reached over and grabbed his dick. It was flaccid now, but it jumped at her touch.

"Yea I guess so," he said with a smile.

She kept her hand on him and lightly stroked it. "Hmm, I think he's ready for one more go before we head back."

"He's been missing your touch since you abandoned him an hour ago."

"Oh did I hurt his feelings? Well we can't have that if I'm going to get my A. Let me give him a kiss." She leaned over to take his member into her mouth. A large smile spread across his face as he laid back with his eyes closed and his head comfortably resting on his hands. She was much better this time than she had been a year ago. She seemed more eager too. She sucked on tip while one hand stroked the shaft and the other fondled his balls.

He thought about mounting her, but this was her performance review. It's best to let her take control, see what grade she earned. I mean at this point she was definitely getting an A, but there are still decisions to be made on where exactly she fell within the A range.

He was close to cuming when she pulled his cock out of her mouth. He took a couple deep breathes while he waited for the return of her touch. It didn't take long. She climbed on top of him and inserted his cock into her soaking pussy.

He opened his eyes to look up at the pale beauty on top of him. She had already undone the knot between her breasts that kept her bikini top on. Her tips bounced with each of her thrusts. He reached up and grabbed them.

His legs stretched and lifted his ass off the ground in an attempt to get his dick as deep into her as possible. His hands, still holding onto her gorgeous tits, squeezed them tight as his arms tensed too. In fact, every muscle in his body grew tense as the surged built within him. And then he gave a loud moan of ecstasy as every one of those muscles simultaneously relaxed. He laid there limp as his dick leaked out the last of cum.

"So how'd I do?" she asked as she put her bikini back on for the last time. He didn't answer. He just looked up at her, admiring her body. "What you need more? You sure you're up for that?"

"A+," he said with a smile.

She gave a small smile back. It looked a little forced, but maybe he was just imagining it. "Well I guess it's time to head back," he added after a prolonged silence. Mr. G gathered the stuff back into his bag. He looked up just in time to stop her before she put her shorts and shirt back on. "Aw come on, let me have the walk back before you cover up."

"Haven't you seen enough?"

"With someone as beautiful as you, I'd like just a bit more."

She blushed. "Shut up, I'm not hot like one of those cheerleaders."

"You are gorgeous; don't let anyone tell you otherwise." She smiled at him, a real genuine smile.

They made small chat on the way back. Mostly talking about the beautiful weather and she inquired as to what he had planned in class for Monday. Then they reached her car and it was finally time to part ways. "Today was a lot better than I thought it would be," she said as she threw her shorts and shirt into the front seat.

He leaned in to kiss her goodbye and then he just couldn't help himself. His hand once more slid down to rub her pussy. Once again he rubbed her through her bikini bottoms. She felt her legs weaken. Raising her hands to brace herself, one held the car door while the other held the roof of the car. Her head leaned in to rest on his shoulder and she moaned into his ear. His finger then slipped underneath her bikini bottoms to provide direct contact.

The car, car door and his body provided cover of her body from pretty much all angles, but people were giving her odd looks as they walked by. But in this moment the solution to that was cuming sooner because she absolutely did not want him to stop.

jack4194
jack4194
159 Followers