Teaching Her to be an A Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

She stuck her tongue in his ear before she blurted out something stupid like admitting to having feelings for him. Then her breaths shortened and she retracted her tongue from his ear, as she needed her mouth to breathe. Her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out. Her body shook as she came. The car door she held onto moved and bumped into the car next to it, she stumbled a bit and he had to catch her.

He leaned in for one last kiss as his hands went to her hips. Her glitter-covered pink bikini bottoms were just two pieces of fabric tied in a knot on either hip. His left hand grabbed a firm hold of the knot on that side while the right undid the knot on the other side. When the kiss broke, Mr. G turned and walked away, carrying his trophy in his left hand.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers