Teamwork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige kissed my cheek again and said, "Not bad. Is this going to cost us a ton of money?"

"Nope. Not much more than a standard room if we divide the cost three ways but since I have a room to myself I'll pay half."

"We can worry about that later we're starved."

"There's a Japanese steakhouse next door called the Hibachi."

"That will do nicely. Give us a minute to freshen up and we'll be ready.

It felt great to be escorting two nice looking women as we walked to dinner. We had a nice meal and followed that with a couple of drinks. "Two is my limit I'm afraid."

"Really?"

"If I have to many I either fall asleep or throw up."

"You don't get happy or silly?"

"There's a fine line there. If I'm lucky enough to hit that and stop drinking I can be as outrageous as anybody but if I cross it my party is over for the night."

"Well we don't want you falling asleep or barfing so let's go back. If we decide to have a nightcap we can have it there."

It was a little after eight so we probably had a couple of hours before any of us would crash for the night. It was too late to work on our story so we lined up on the couch and after kicking our shoes off we leaned back and talked and one by one we propped our feet on the coffee table. I was sitting in the middle and our heads were against the back of the couch so whenever Paige talked I'd roll my head to the right to look at her and then to the left when Anna talked. We revisited the writer's seminar and then moved on to our jobs before getting into past or present relationships. Paige had just met a guy but hadn't decided if she would see him again or not and Anna was divorced and not eager to get too involved with anybody else for a while. I told them about Annette finding the story and storming out and that was good for a lot of sympathy and a couple more kisses and they stroked my face with their hands as they consoled me. All in all a very pleasant experience for me.

I made a mental note to send the motel a nice comment. The couch in the suite was just the right size. With the three of us sitting there we were hip to hip and like I said I was in the middle. Paige got up to fix her and Anna a drink and I ended up having another one with them. What the hell I was near my room. We settled back again and enjoyed our third drink and talked some more. It was surprising our story hadn't come up sooner but Paige finally brought it up and we had a great time talking about what went through our minds as we read somebody else's chapter and had several good laughs about it. I admitted to being stumped a couple of times and that I was hard put to decide where to go with it. I looked toward Anna and putting my hand on her leg said, "You sure surprised me with that first sexy chapter. I was so surprised I had to read it twice." That made the two of them laugh and Paige said, "You're chapter that followed Anna's was hot. I didn't read it twice but that's because I almost memorized it the first time. We laughed again and then I complimented Paige on her sexy chapter and put my hand on her leg. I guess that third drink was relaxing me more than I thought.

I looked back at Anna and leaving my hand on her leg asked her, "Where did you come up with the orgy idea? Damn that was steamy. That had to be quite a writing exercise keeping track of who was inside of whom."

Anna laughed and said, "I had to work it out on paper so every time they changed partners I had to move the papers around. I'm glad it was sexy to read because it was funny the way I worked it out."

"It was very sexy."

Paige said, "Wait I haven't read that chapter yet."

"I'll get my computer and we'll read it right now so we'll all be to the same point."

I quickly resumed my place and once I was booted up I brought up Anna's chapter and started to read to them. The first page was fairly benign as it described rich boys annuity but once their party started I made sure I didn't read too fast. It was also a good thing I had my laptop on my lap. I read a little of the orgy and looked at Paige and said, "Pretty sexy isn't it."

"It sure is." I read a little more and looked at Anna. She was watching me read I guess. Since she had written it I guess she didn't need to listen. I read the rest of it and closed my computer and looked at Paige again.

"Love you and I have our work cut out for us if we expect to keep up with her. Anna where did you learn to write porn like that?"

"I don't know. I just wrote what I saw in my mind."

"You have a very dirty mind." Her smile said even more than her words.

"I know." Anna started to take my computer as she said, "Let me put that someplace else for you."

I put my hand on it and said, "No that's okay." She looked at me and smiled. I guess I didn't fool her and probably not Paige but at least she didn't challenge me.

Chapter Four

I relaxed and put my hands back on their legs and we talked more about sexy writing or as Paige called it porn. Between our talk, reading Anna's chapter and having a woman on each side of me with my hands on their legs my swelling member between my legs was in no hurry to disappear. Before I could react Anna snatched my computer and put it on the floor next to her. There wasn't a damn thing I could do. I was trapped between them and my feet were up on the coffee table. By the time I could do anything about it they would have had all the time in the world to observe my condition. I gave up and looked first at Paige and then at Anna and they were both smiling. Somehow I had a feeling they would bring up this subject again one day. All three of us were getting tired but we talked a while longer and then Paige stood up and headed for the kitchenette for a glass of water and said she was getting ready for bed. Anna said the same and stood up so I decided I'd better do the same. Paige stopped me in the middle of the room and gave me a very nice gentle kiss and said, "Night lover" and headed for their bedroom. While I was turning that over in my mind Anna did the same thing before heading to bed. I made my way to bed still thinking about those two very nice kisses.

When I got up in the morning I slipped on my pants and went out. The women were still in their room so I put the coffee on and went over to the glass doors and watched the rising sun slowly illuminate the weedy field in the back. I needed a shower and shave and my hair was it's usual morning mess but I didn't care. The women would just have to deal with it until I had a cup of coffee. I heard their door open so I turned to say good morning but instead I made a fool of myself. I like to think that I can handle myself in most situations. I've seen naked women and I seen women it very tiny bikinis but when I saw Paige standing there in a red gauzy semitransparent gown I couldn't move. I could see her legs up...well until they almost weren't legs any more but her butt instead and her nearly perfectly shaped breasts were visible when the light was just right. "Morning Paige, you look nice this morning." I hoped I sounded casual enough.

Her hair was tossed in several different directions and her face was still creased by the pillowcase but she just smiled and said, "Thank you. Is the coffee done?"

"Should be by now." She poured coffee for both of us and we stood next to each other, sipping in silence as I enjoyed glances at her. As I mentioned earlier she was taller than Anna by maybe only two or three inches but next to Anna she seemed quite tall.

We were maybe a third of the way through our cup of coffee when Anna appeared. Her hair was in just enough disarray that it made her look young, fresh and innocent. Her sleepwear was a silky fabric with spaghetti straps and a scoop neck that allowed me to just see part of her right breast and her nipple. Her breasts were smaller but perfect for her size and appeared to be very firm. In brief, innocent and alluring. Very powerful especially first thing in the morning. On top of that the bottom of her shirt or gown or chemise whatever it was didn't cover anymore of her anatomy than it had too. I didn't care if they never got dressed. In fact I'd prefer it. Anna gave me a kiss and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning. I like your gown."

"Thank you I was hoping you would." She filled her cup and said as she retreated, "I'm taking my shower so save me some of the coffee."

I stared at Paige as long as I could stand it and then said, "I better go take my cold shower now." I guess she understood what I meant because she smiled at me sexily. There was no way I was going to survive the weekend if they continued to tease me so much. I almost invited her to join me but at the last second I ducked into my room and jumped into the shower. Bottom line for both women was very alluring.

It usually doesn't take guys all that long to shower and shave and I was no different. When I went out both women were gone and I poured a second cup of coffee. I figured we were just going to have breakfast and loaf around working on our story so I was wearing shorts and a polo shirt and no socks. Pretty much like I would have been at home. Anna emerged from their room and poured herself some coffee. She was in simple shorts and a sleeveless blouse with enough cleavage to make it interesting but still reasonably conservative. "How did you sleep Doug?"

"Very well, how about you?"

"I lay there thinking about our story for a while but it wasn't too long before I nodded off."

"Any great thoughts about the story?"

"I have one or two but I'm still working on them."

"Want to just go downstairs for the continental breakfast or go out?" "Let's go out so we can get some fresh air. Once we come back I have a feeling we'll be holed up here for quite a while."

"That's a good point."

Then Anna continued with, "I was thinking that maybe we could come up with sandwiches or something for lunch and bring them back with us. It would save us having to go out again if we don't want to."

"Good idea." Paige appeared and asked, "What's a good idea?" Anna explained it and she agreed that it sounded like a good plan. Paige was dressed pretty much like Anna and I already missed their nightclothes.

We found a restaurant and took our time enjoying our breakfast. The down side was they couldn't help us with carry out lunch that early in the morning. It was Paige that came to the rescue saying, "There must be a super market around here. Let's buy some wine and then at lunch time we'll order a couple of pizzas and that will take care of dinner too." Anna agreed with, "Now that sounds like a perfect plan. We can spend the rest of the day in our suite, warm the pizza in the microwave in the evening and not even have to go out for dinner." We had our plan it seemed.

We returned to the suite and the three of us gathered in the little living room with our computers. As they were booting up I suggested, "Instead of each of us writing a chapter this time let's all write the same chapter and then we'll read each other's and select one and see how that goes." "Will we have a time limit?" asked Paige. I thought about that and suggested an hour." "This will be interesting." The three of us were quiet as we thought about where the story had left off. It wasn't long before the sound of keys could be heard. About half an hour later I finished mine because I had a good idea what I wanted to write so I had nothing to do but look at my two nice looking coauthors as they worked their keys. To my surprise they were both done no more than ten minutes later.

When we were done I passed my laptop to Paige, hers went to Anna and I got Anna's. It takes a lot longer to write a chapter than it does to read one so we were done in a couple of minutes and swapped again. By the time I had read Anna's I didn't want to hand it to Paige because the growing bulge in my jeans would be very visible again. I had no choice so I just boldly handed it to her and they noticed it immediately. I had to think they were looking for it. It was fairly predictable that it would happen anyway.

Once again we read the chapters before passing the computers back to their rightful owners. The three of us leaned back in the couch and tried to talk and sound like we were serious with our comments. I didn't know about them but just talking about all the things the three of us had written was taking its toll on me. It wasn't a surprise to me that Anna's was chosen. She copied it to a flash drive and Paige and I added it to our stories after deleting what we had written.

Chapter Five

We did the same thing again and this time they voted my chapter best. I had written about the poor handsome guy and two women again but I managed to make it just enough different to get away with it. I didn't have the two women getting together but they did touch each other several times and even kissed twice as the guy watched. After updating our stories Anna put her computer down and said, "I'm getting a glass of wine and changing into something more comfortable."

Paige got up saying, "Good Idea. Wine for you Dan?"

"Sounds good" and I stood up. Hell they'd seen he hard enough there was no point in trying to hide it again.

"Dan aren't you getting into something more comfortable?" "It would have to be my underwear if I did."

"No pajamas?"

"I don't use them."

"You sleep in the nude?"

"Yes I do."

Paige gave me that sexy look and smile and said, "Well there's nothing wrong with underwear either."

"Maybe I better finish my wine first." Why was I being so reluctant? That wasn't my normal way that's for damn sure.

"Dan it's just the three of us. We'll feel pretty silly changing if you don't."

"Okay." Oh shit. If my erection showed before it would really show now. It almost was a waste of time wearing them but I wasn't coming out naked either.

I took advantage of the moment and went to the bathroom and washed up a little bit. The end of my cock was very wet and slippery. Of course in a matter of minutes it would be that way again. I took a deep breath and went back out. I was there first so I took another big drink of my wine and picked up my laptop. I'd never been with two teasing women before. I'd read stories about them and watched a few porn movies like that but they were just poorly done fantasy. This was very conservative by those standards but it was happening to me and that made all the difference in the world. How I could be this lucky I had no idea but I knew I'd never be the same guy again.

Anna was first out and she paused to give me plenty of time to look at her. I almost pushed my computer off my lap and without hands at that. She was wearing what I think they call a chemise. It went below her knees but it didn't matter much. The light coming in through the sliding glass veranda doors made it pretty transparent. It was a simple white with tiny flowers stitched all over it in a dotted pattern leaving a lot of it sheer. It was a beautiful garment. The neckline was a deep vee and her small breasts threatened to show themselves. It buttoned up the front and a large number of the buttons were undone going from the bottom up. I could see she was wearing tiny white panties but when the light was right I could tell there was no bra. "Oh God Anna, how am I going to think about writing?" You are going to drive me crazy."

"I'm glad you like it. I chose it with you in mind." She floated over next to me and sat down acting like the perfect lady and looking like a seductress. I hadn't even regained my composure when Paige appeared. She must have been waiting so she could time her appearance.

"Oh Paige my good God. You are like an angel from heaven. I might as well just let you two write and I'll just read it. Between you and Anna I'll be useless now." She was wearing either satin or silk I didn't know how to tell but it was more like a sleep shirt. All I knew for sure was it was fairly short and slit all the way up both sides with just enough lacing to hold it together. There had to be a good four inches or more of skin showing through the laces and the lacing stopped well before the bottom so that a whole lot of her hips would show when she moved. I could only imagine what would happen when she sat down next to me. Like Anna's gown the neckline was a long vee and her larger breasts would shift and slip under the fine delicate fabric. She was erotica personified. If I had to choose the sexier of the two I'd just shoot myself because it wasn't possible. Each of them was the best in their own way. I wanted to keep both of them close to me forever. On top of her looks Paige had a natural way of walking that made her hips move just enough to drive a man crazy. No man with eyes could ignore her of that I was certain. If this was the beginning of the end for me I was going to die a very happy man.

Paige sat down next to me and my eyes went right to her left hip. Her sleep shirt opened up until I could see her thigh all the way up to her hip. She knew I was looking at her so she just leaned over and kissed me lightly before picking up my computer. Big surprise I had an erection the likes of what I'd never seen on myself before. Both women openly looked at my crotch and the rapidly growing wet spot and then smiled at me as Paige gave me back my computer. Sounding as innocent as a Sunday school teacher Anna said, "Let's do another chapter." Like I was going to be able to write now.

I sat there like a deer in the headlights while both of them started typing. The only thing I could think of was to write what I was experiencing and find a way to insert it into our story. When the three of us were done Anna got up and refilled our wine glasses and we swapped computers. At least my cock had softened enough that it didn't hurt anymore. I read Anna's and my pain returned. She had done about the same thing as I had done except from her perspective. Using other names she had written about me touching her breasts as we kissed and her touching me through my underwear. I didn't have a computer to get in the way in the story.

When we traded computers again my cock was hard and my briefs were wet enough that they were starting to get pretty transparent. The fabric tried its best but it couldn't contain it. It was doing a very proud job of standing up in spite of my underwear. Once again the women openly looked between my legs and I did my best to start Paige's story. Her chapter wasn't as openly about us but it was close enough that I knew she was writing about my hand slipping under her night shirt to the insides of her thigh and teasing her between her legs. My God she could read my mind. Of course my mind was also invading her breasts. I really wanted to see them uncovered. I wanted so much more but I wasn't going to complain if all I could do was see them. My fantasies and my hand would keep me busy for days if need be.

When the three of us had finished, Paige stood up and said, "Let's take a break and talk about our chapters. I need to stand up and move around for a minute." Oh shit. Anna put her computer on the coffee table and then took mine and put it on top of hers. Symbolic? Or was I just losing it? It would have helped had we sat at the table to discuss our erotic chapters but oh no, we were standing up and not far from each other either. I had no control of my eyes and they went where they chose as each woman talked. Anna went into great detail about my chapter with the guy lying in bed with the two women and taking many liberties short of making love. Just hearing her say the words personalized it and assured my continued erection. I tried to talk about their chapters but it was almost comical the way I tried to tone it down. Hell anybody would think I was a virgin. My problem was I wanted to make love to them so badly I was shaking inside and I was afraid to just let myself go. I could really embarrass myself if all they were intending to do was tease me. Anna voted for Paige's chapter so I did too. Hell it didn't matter and the sooner it was decided the sooner we'd stop talking about them.