Teamwork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Just when I thought we were going to sit down again and have a few minutes to relax Anna said, "I'm surprised at how warm this chemise is" and she casually removed it. Now she was standing in front of me totally naked except for those tiny panties. Oh my God what a vision. She really was petite and her breasts were beautiful. If they were as firm as they looked I was just certain I'd cum in my underwear if I were to just touch them. My world grew smaller until all I was aware of was Anna standing there smiling at me as my cock pointed at her with great determination. I wanted to be free of my underwear now and I didn't care who was in the room. I wanted to be able to feel it bob and move without the painful restraint of wet cotton.

While I stared at Anna, Paige didn't say anything but just undid her night shirt enough and pulled it over her head, tossing it toward their bedroom door. Now she was standing there naked except for her tiny scrap of silky material between her legs. What a contrast. Very blonde to very dark, very petite to taller than average. Small breasts to breasts that weren't the least bit small. Very fair complexion to an almost Mediterranean complexion. I was getting dizzy from trying to take both of them in. I tried to say something to Paige but I ran out of words. I just smiled at her and carefully put my hands on her hips as I kissed her. I finally managed to whisper, "You are stunning."

"Thank you."

Anna brought me out of my reverie more or less when she asked me, "Have you ever been with two women or were you just writing out of thin air?"

"No I've never been with two women before, not even in bikini's."

"You wrote like you had."

"I have a vivid imagination and I've seen dirty movies."

"They're never very good I don't think. The written word is more powerful. Not as powerful as reality though."

"I'm sure not." Paige moved until she was more in front of me and in a soft voice,

"Let's make one more change before we start another chapter" and she calmly and slowly pulled my underwear down and I popped free as she continued until my underwear was on the floor. Damn did that feel good. I didn't even blush. I knew I was at least average size and I also knew I was as hard as a man could get so I just stood there while they looked at my cock standing at attention.

The two women stood closer to me and more or less put their arms around me as Anna asked, "Well what should we write about now?" Looking back I think they had worked this out ahead of time but right then I existed from moment to moment. I knew I'd never experience anything like this ever again and I wanted to remember every second if I could. Paige moved her hand around my lower abdomen like she was about to touch my cock and said, "I think we should think up some teasing things to do and then write the chapter about them and weave it into the story."

Paige continued with, "Like this" and her hand brushed very lightly up the inside of my thigh, caressed the side of my balls and very lightly over my cock sending jolts of excitement through me.

Anna's voice was about two notes lower as she took my hand and put it on her right breast and moved it just enough to get me started as she said, "Or like this." "I was pretty sure I was enjoying that even more than she was but her eyes about half closed and she stood still while I discovered just how firm her breasts really were. I took her nipple in my hand and gently pinched it before forcing my hand away.

"Or like this as Paige continued our silliness by slipping my hand between her legs. I felt the silkiness of her upper thigh and her legs spread just a little as my hand progressed over the tiny mound of fabric and her womanhood. It felt hot and damp in my hand and I took my time exploring before finally removing my hand from her. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. I would have signed over my home and my pension plan to them right then. Paige was trying to sound calm and in control as she said, "Any other teasing before we write our next chapter?" I didn't say anything but instead leaned over and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked her as I flicked my tongue back and forth over her nipple. It was as natural as breathing for me. I didn't even have to think about what I was doing. I heard Paige moan softly and felt her lean into me slightly. I wasn't as quick to stop that time and we were both on a dangerous course until she finally stepped back as she looked at me. They were in control of everything and I was a very willing subject it seemed. Paige straightened up and with a soft voice said, "Let's pour some more wine and try a short chapter." I was certain the only reason we were even bothering with writing was to prolong the teasing and I had mixed feelings about that. I was on a sensual high like none I'd ever been on before but I wanted to make love to those two women so much. How could I write when I saw bare breasts either way I turned? It was my turn to pour the wine so I filled our glasses and served while they watched me. I was their willing naked waiter.

So there I sat, bare assed and stone hard with a laptop pushing my cock down between my legs and tried to come up with my chapter while stealing looks at Anna and then Paige, back and forth. I could still feel Anna's firmness in my hand and I could feel Paige's nipple in my mouth. My chapter was going to be very short and it was going to be very poorly written. But it did have teasing or more accurately as far as I was concerned, foreplay in it and I did work it into the story.

When the three of us were finished Paige said, "Okay Doug it 's your turn to go first." I read my chapter while the two women watched me closely. After their flattering comments Paige started reading hers. I couldn't believe I was sitting there unmoving and in the nude listening to a very attractive and nearly naked woman read erotica to me. When I was watching Paige read I felt Anna take my computer and set it aside allowing my cock to spring free. A second later I felt her gently take me in her hand. It was a good thing she didn't move but just the warmth and pressure of her hand on me had me holding my breath and fighting to listen to Paige read. There was little doubt in my mind at least that what Paige was reading was superior to what I wrote.

I couldn't just sit there passively anymore. My left hand went to Anna's hip and from there found its way between her legs. For the moment I didn't care that she was wearing those tiny panties. I felt her warmth and went straight for her mound. I could feel her legs move a little for me and she just watched me as I did what I could under the circumstances to tease her. When Paige finished reading she noticed what I was doing but didn't react other than smile and put her computer aside. Anna picked hers up and taking a deep breath started to read hers. My system was about to melt down as I listened to her read about just what we were doing and more. Just to hear those two read erotica was an unbelievable experience and it was only a moment later when my right hand went to Paige. Just as with Anna I felt her sex through her panties but then I worked my fingers under the edge and felt her moist warmth for the first time. Her legs went wide and she leaned back as she listened to Anna and felt my fingers do what they could under her panties. When Anna was done she put her computer aside and watched me tease Paige until my left hand went back to Anna. It wasn't easy to reach both of them at the same time but I sure as hell did what I could to tease them and myself. I knew the teasing game was likely over when first Paige and then Anna turned toward me and it sounded like stereo when they both said, "Let's go where we can be more comfortable." Oh yeah they had planned this whole adventure.

Chapter Seven

We ended up in my bedroom and a moment later the three of us were on the bed and Paige and I were kissing. I felt Anna move and a minute later I looked at her and saw that she no longer wore panties. The tiny patch of hair between her legs was so fine and fair that it looked like she was completely shaved down there. I was on my back and Anna got over me and then we were kissing as I felt those extra firm breasts push into me. My hands went behind her and my left one reached down to feel her sweet little ass. I'd never been with two women before and I didn't know what the hell to do. I wanted both of them at the same time. I didn't have to worry long because they must have flipped a coin or something because the next thing I knew Paige was sitting up and straddling me and she had my cock in her hand sliding it up and down slowly. I had been so busy with Anna I didn't realize that Paige was nude now too and her dark hair was shaved to a narrow strip like an arrow pointing to paradise.

I watched and felt as she lowered herself onto me and my cock disappeared into her. I tried not to think about what I was feeling and seeing too much because I knew I wouldn't last long at all. I had to distract myself mentally at least a little bit. Paige started a quick up and down movement and I couldn't help but watch as my cock appeared and then disappeared again and again. Then she was rocking her pelvis up toward my belly and then down in rapid movements until she had an orgasm. I couldn't believe I'd lasted long enough for that to happen. But when it did it set me off and I started a frantic pumping with my pelvis and then pumped into her as I stayed buried deep in her. I wanted that to happen and yet I didn't. I wanted to be with Anna too.

Paige seemed satisfied for the moment and dropped down next to me. She put her arm over my chest and we kissed softly. Our immediate needs had been met but we both knew we had the rest of the evening and Sunday morning if we wanted it. Sweet Anna appeared with a warm wet washcloth and Paige cleaned us up. I was only half erect now at best and both of them lay down next to me and we cuddled for a few minutes. Then both of them started to gently touch me and kiss me again. I'd like to say that I rebounded in minutes but it took a while even though I was looking at Anna and wanted to make love to her more than anything. Paige put me in her mouth and started to slowly go up and down on my cock with her lips until she was kissing the base of my cock. Just watching her do that and feeling her warm mouth on me was all it took and a minute later she could no longer reach the base. She didn't stop though and worked on me until I was as hard as I'd been with her earlier.

Anna saw that I was erect and ready for her but she didn't rush it. Paige and I shared something special but now I wanted to be with Anna so my attention went to her. Kissing seemed to be important to her and we spent some time tasting each other and exploring with our hands. I knew I was recovered and eager for her so I moved until I was over her and a moment later my cock head was disappearing into her. She felt wonderful as we made love. With Paige it had been wonderful too and she was great in bed, but it was purely a physical thing. With Anna it was like I felt a strong emotional connection with her and I wanted more and more of her. I didn't want it to end but it was so intense for me I knew I couldn't last. She had an orgasm and I was able to keep going. I wanted her to have a second one if she could before I lost control. I tried to distract my mind and I tried to change my pace, anything I could think of to prolong it but I felt it building inside of me and it wasn't to be denied. My body took control and my pace picked up until I was making her petite body bounce when I thrust forward. A few more of those thrusts and I went off. I don't think I made a sound but in my mind I did and I swear to this day I saw bright colors explode. I managed to open my eyes and saw the last of Anna's second orgasm. Paige may have had me first but Anna had the best I knew how to give.

I was spent now and there wasn't anything anybody could do about it. I was with two very attractive and sexy women and we were all naked and together in bed. It was a dream come true but it didn't matter, I was done for quite a while. The only saving grace was both women seemed content to just lie next to me and rest. The next thing I knew it was Sunday morning and I felt Paige stirring against my right side. She got up for the bathroom and then Anna stirred on my left side. I turned to her and we smiled at each other. Very softly I said, "Morning Anna."

"Morning lover. How do you feel?"

"Like the luckiest man in the world should feel."

"Ready to go home?"

"Not really but I don't think I have what it would take to keep up with you two this morning."

"I can understand that."

"Now if we had until say noon or so..."

"I wish we did have more time." Paige came back and volunteered to go raid the continental breakfast and bring it back so she got dressed and went downstairs.

Anna and I got dressed and I held her close and kissed her before saying, "I have to say you look very nice, just not as nice as you do when you're naked."

"Spoken like a true man."

"Have you and Paige known each other a long time?"

"Quite a while. We met at a local writers workshop."

"You two seem so comfortable with each other."

"I'm sure we do. Paige and I were lovers for a short time." I almost fell over.

"You sure know how to keep me off balance. So it's past tense?"

"Yes."

"I'm too stunned to even think of a question or a comment."

"I figured I might as well be honest."

"Thank you for that...I think."

When Paige returned the three of us ate and had our coffee. There was no point in dragging it out now, we had less than two hours before our keys had to be turned in. We brushed our teeth, packed our bags and headed for the lobby. There would be plenty of time to think about everything later as I was driving home. After dropping our key cards off at the desk we went outside. We stood halfway between our cars and talked for a minute. "Anna, Paige I think I'm in love with you both. This has been a memorable weekend and I hate to have it end. I know I have a thousand questions but I'm just too overwhelmed to sort them out."

Both of them gave me an embrace and first Paige kissed me and said, "I can't wait to see what the three of us write next."

Anna kissed me next and told me, "Doug you're like no one I've ever met. I think we're in love with you too." She gave me a look that made me melt as I watched them get into their car.

Chapter Eight

My drive home seemed to go quickly. I could hardly believe what our weekend had turned into. Anna admitted that they had set me up but that still didn't tell me why they did it. I knew they didn't need to do that because they were love starved. I bounced thoughts, ideas and questions around all the way home and ended up with no answers. But I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face either.

After I got home I tossed my bag in the bedroom and headed to the shower. No matter what I did though I couldn't get those two women out of my mind. No that wasn't quite right. I had to smile when I thought of Paige but when I thought of Anna I had to stop whatever I was doing. When she smiled she seduced me. She made me feel things I'd never experienced before. I seemed to be at loose ends, not interested in reading or writing. I wandered to the bedroom and decided I might as well empty my bag and do a load of laundry. I dumped the bag in the hamper and took the whole thing to the laundry room. I started the washer and added the soap and started to toss things into the washer as I did a half assed job of separating the colors from the whites.

I tossed in my blue shirt and noticed a piece of paper float free of it. I fished it out and blotted it with a pair of underwear and then looked at it. The ink was running but I managed to read it. "Call me on my cell phone okay? Anytime after about three today. If you don't find this note until later call me anyway whatever time it is. It was a special weekend for me. Anna." I stood there looking at her phone number and smiling as the washer started to run and looked at my watch. It wasn't much past one o'clock. I tossed in some more clothes and went to make coffee. I had to find a way to kill a couple of hours. I tried to read but I couldn't keep my mind on that so I decided to work on my latest story idea. I had just nicely started an outline of sorts because I had a tight time line that I was working with. That seemed to work and the time flew. It was about twenty after when I shut down my computer and picked up the phone.

When I heard her answer I smiled like I expected her to be able to see me. "Hi Anna."

"Hi Doug. I'm glad you found the note."

"It went in the washer and I almost missed it."

"I'm glad you didn't. What are you doing?"

"A load of laundry and trying to write. It took me quite a while to quit thinking about you every minute so I could concentrate."

"What are you doing tonight, sleeping?"

"I'm not tired and in fact I'm restless. Are you in your car?"

"Yeah."

"I won't keep you then. I'd feel awful if you were to have an accident while talking to me."

"I won't. I feel kind of bad about the trick we pulled on you this weekend."

"You can't even imagine the questions I have."

"I have a good idea. I'd like to answer them for you but not on the phone."

"Could I see you?"

"Is that what you'd like?"

"Very much."

"When?"

"If we weren't so far apart I'd say now."

"How about in an hour."

"How is that possible?"

"I'm driving north. I'm halfway to you now."

"You are amazing. You were that sure I'd call?"

"If you didn't I was going to call you."

"Do you know where I live?"

"I was hoping you'd tell me."

I gave her the directions and told her, "You won't have a lot of time before you'll have to leave again. You don't want to go to work tomorrow half asleep."

"I'm not worried."

My mind was racing and getting nowhere. It was still sinking in that she was coming to my house. I'd see Anna again in an hour or so and it would just be the two of us. "Did you even make it home?"

"I ran in, showered, dressed and left again." I didn't know what to say to her.

"So you think you're within an hour of here?"

"Less."

"Don't drive too fast, I haven't even showered yet."

"You shower fast and I'll keep driving fast."

"Be careful okay?"

"See you in half an hour or so."

"Bye Anna." I didn't need half an hour to shower and dress. Twenty minutes later I was showered, shaved and dressed and was looking at my driveway through the window.

When I saw the dark blue car pull in it didn't register for a second. Then I remembered that it was Paige's car at the motel. I met her as she was coming up the walk. We shared a quick hug and kiss and went inside. When I had time to think about it later it would strike me that after spending the weekend with her and making love to her I was feeling awkward and nervous. This was different. This was just the two of us and it wasn't about making love or writing a story. It was about us. "Can I get you something to drink? Wine, soda, coffee..."

"Just a soda." I was back in near record time and we settled on the couch. I made myself take a sip of my soda and then put it down. Taking her hand in mine I looked at her and said, "I can't believe you're here. What prompted you to do this?" She gave me just the smallest of smiles and looked at me.

"For starters you deserve an explanation about the weekend." Before I could say anything she continued. "When Paige and I met you at the writer's conference we both liked you. We liked your writing style and...well we just liked you. You seemed sincere and almost bashful. It wasn't until the last day that I came up with the chain story idea. I didn't have a story in mind and it really was supposed to be just a story for fun and it was. But then I got this wild idea about teasing you with a sexy chapter and talked to Paige about it. She loved the idea so we hatched a plan just to tease you. After we had each written a chapter though things kind of got out of control. The next thing we knew we wanted to seduce you too."