Teamwork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two certainly did do that." Her smile that time was anything but small. "I can't believe it took me so long to figure out that you two were up to something."

"You were so cute and played your part perfectly. But what I didn't count on was...I experienced something that surprised me. I felt jealousy when you made love to Paige. Not a lot but enough. I'm not used to having that feeling and it kind of scared me." I looked at her and held my breath until she continued. "I knew I wanted to see you again. I needed to see you again, just the two of us."

"How long can you stay?"

"How long do you want me to stay?"

"We could talk about it over dinner. And then again at breakfast." There was that heart stopping innocent looking smile again.

"What about work?" "I think I'm getting the flu. You must feel bad too because I think I got it from you."

"I do feel feverish. It may take me until Wednesday or so to get well." We shared a kiss and she stood up. "I'll just get my bag." She'd done it again.

"You mean you knew..." "I didn't know but I hoped and I just wanted to be prepared."

"I'll never be able to keep up with you."

"You just need practice." She came back in, tossed her bag on my bed, or rather our bed and came out.

"Doug I do have something else I need to say. I've never done anything like this before just in case you're wondering."

"I hadn't even considered it I guess." We resumed our place on the couch and I told her, "Even if I hadn't found your note I was going to call you." We settled down just slightly and sat there making small talk. We managed to find something for dinner and just spent the evening together. But we were never beyond each other's reach for the remainder of the evening. We went to bed early and didn't even make love but we lay naked together and fell asleep facing each other and with my arm over her. We didn't however make it through the morning without making love. We lay there talking and I asked her, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a branch manager for Old Colonial Bank." She kissed me and continued, "So if for any reason I needed to relocate I could find work."

"You're one step ahead of me again. I don't want to be without you Anna." She didn't say anything more but then we didn't really need to do a lot of...talking for a while.

The End.