All Comments on 'Teased, Denied and Sissified Ch. 03'

by subbieman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Emasculating submissive males, costs money!--No longer 'sissified', this gullible male should dictate his own terms, in future, in our view!

Finally 'castrated' by self-choice; this reader now understands writer's sexual denial, as opposed to keeping 'Charge' of his wallet. Make that bitch pay, for her own toys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Some good training techniques. More women should use them. So many guys need to be disciplined and controlled.

rotorfishrotorfishabout 10 years ago

Great. Can't wait for Ch 04.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Beauty!

Great series. It's clear she loves him and is giving him what he wants. Keep up the great writing! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I cant wait to hear more about their journey into his sissification. Cant wait to see how she introduces him to real cocks. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It isn't hard (pardon the pun)...

...to see where this storie is going. I'd like to see a twist if this is where you are going with it then have her take him out to choose (with her input of course) who they invite. I don't remember reading that being done in any of the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait for his new toys

Waiting to read of her fucking his ass with his new toys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Hot hot hot! More!

betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago
Hot !

I really liked this story. I would love for a dominant woman to do this to me - make me dress as a sissy slut for her and put my little clitty-cock in to chastity, and training me to suck cock and lick her pussy clean after , mmmmmm. I also loved it when she said to him " good girl. "

sashatvslutsashatvslutalmost 10 years ago
waiting...

Still waiting for more. Wanting more. Needing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

Please write more of these stories. I was so close to coming by the end of this one and totally disappointed that there wasn't another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nasty :)

She is getting nasty

suckermansuckermanalmost 9 years ago
Another good one

Love your story I too nearly had a handful of cum to eat but have held on for No 4

MrKachingMrKachingover 5 years ago
Perfect wife

Awww getting forced to wear panties and bras full time is so hot!!! I love being sissified by my girlfriend and then being quizzed by her and her girlfriends on my feelings. This story is hot. Keep writing. I hope you cuckold him and force him bi. I recommend some sissy hypnosis on line and continued chastity. He will learn real fast.

jennifurzoejennifurzoealmost 2 years ago

Getting really good,and the slow and careful feminization of Her subby hubby is so..,well i am just so envious and love reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous