Teasing Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

As she was whispering Mai-lee was undoing the two buttons at the waistband of her skirt.

"First lets take this off. I think you will be much more comfortable, mm?"

The soft material felt cool as it slid down her legs

"There you are, doesn't that feel better? Mai-lee asked as she knelt in front of Pat and slipped the skirt off of her feet. She folded it and put it on the blanket next to Rogers's shorts.

Pat put her hands under Mai-lee's arms and pulled her up. "It feels good and risqué at the same time." Pat said as she slipped the cotton skirt over Mai-lee's shapely hips. And slipped it down her legs. "You are a sexy woman as well," she added.

She knelt and slipped the garment off of Mai-lee's feet and put it with hers on the blanket.

Putting her hands around Mai-lee's thighs she looked at the dusky skin and the small groomed tuft of fur above warm love nest.

She slipped a finger in-between the soft moist love lips.

"Ko'u likao pau " Mai-lee whispered, her voice wavering with passion. "Oh baby that feels so good, but it's me who is going to pleasure you sweet one. E kipa mai " She put her arms under Pat's and pulled her up.

In turn she knelt in front of Pat and put her arms around Pat's waist and proceeded to urge her forward toward her saying softly." Your pussy looks delightful and in need of some attention."

"What if Roger sees us. That worries me." Pat said softly as she looked down at Mai-lee as she licked and sucked the soft love lips.

"He will be very excited at the sight I think. He might even cum as well."

"Oh wow now I'm all embarrassed. I think if I saw him masturbate I'd pee myself for sure." Pat muttered.

"Come I want your cunt, in a passionate kiss. Let me pleasure you sweet girl." Mai-lee said softly as she looked at the puffy outer lips of Pats love nest.

Her eyes closed at the feel of the soft touch of Mai-lees lips on her. "Mm" she moaned and her nostrils flared.

The sensual feeling was back and had taken over her emotional being.

"Oh Mai-lee that feels so sexy." She whispered as she pressed her hands on to the back of Mai-lees head.

Taking a hand away to undo her top and press it against her breast, fondling and kneading the soft orb through the opening of her top and over the flimsy garment. She undid another couple of buttons of her blouse.

Mai-lee was kneading Pat's butt as she pressed it forward. The feeling of delirium, of sheer ecstasy was making Pat's legs bend at the knees.

She half opened her eyes as she pressed her hand harder on the head that was driving her toward the explosion she nervously wanted.

She was past the point of caring who saw what was going on.

Out of the corner of her eye. She saw Roger wading out of the water and strolling toward her and Mai-lee.

Pat closed her eyes hoping that he wasn't aware that she knew he was coming out of the water.

He saw the sexy scene and instantly became much more aroused.

His semi-stiff prick rapidly developed into a hard full erection.

He loosely encircled it with a finger and thumb as he strolled toward where Pat and Mai-lee were intimately engrossed in each other. His toned body was shining in the sunlight. Water was dripping off of him as he walked.

He was stroking his rampant prick a bit more earnestly at this point. His heart thumping and his nostrils flared at the excitement and raw sexuality of the scene playing out in front of him.

He stopped a few steps away from the girls as he watched and continued stroking himself to the point of no return. "Mmff" escaped his lips involuntarily as he thrust his hips forward. Breathing through his lips "mmm" he murmured. His eyes were partly closed as he was nearing his climax.

Both Pat and Mai-lee had heard the sounds. Mai-lee slowly moved and turned her head and Pat opened her eyes and looked at him.

His stroking had evolved into vigorous pumping; his hips pushed forward, his knees flexed.

About to shoot his load he opened his eyes to see the girls looking at him.

He was at the point where his arousal was totally out of his control. One last pump and it happened.

He came in two forceful jets of cum, in quick succession followed by two more. Some of which fell in the grass close to Mai-lees legs. The rest had landed on her breasts and body. It slowly trickled down her body.

She scooped some up on a finger and raised it to her lips and licked it off.

"That was so sexy. Pat said in a soft voice as she stroked Rogers arm. Come here I need to kiss you real bad"

"So do I after that show of masculinity. I think I want to really taste you." Mai-lee said as she moved to hold the dripping prick just below its head

Roger stepped toward them and Pat put an arm around his neck and put her lips on his excitedly.

Parting them and pushed her tongue through to push it in between his parted lips.

Slowly stiffening it to probe in-between them. As she did, he opened his mouth and their kiss became a passionate kiss as their tongues jousting with each other.

And Mai-lee put her parted lips over the hot man head and licked it with the back of her tongue, sucking gently at the same time. She gently grasped his prick and slowly massaged it all the way up, squeezing the very last drop of his jism out, and savored its unique flavor.

After a short while Roger said, "I have to sit down for a minute, I'm played out."

His knees felt wobbly under him "So much sexy affection, I can't stand it. To have two lovely women caressing and kissing me, it's like a dream. I must have died and gone to heaven."

"It's all our pleasure," Pat said and added after a pause.

"Why don't you stretch out for a bit? We can take over and have things going in no time... The hibachi looks ready."

"That sounds like a great idea. Maybe just slip your under shorts on. The sight of you is distracting us." Mai-lee said with a chuckle.

Tugging his under shorts on over his wet legs. Leaving the head sticking out of the top of his under shorts. He stretched out and closed his eyes

They sorted out the things they had got for the picnic and settled into getting the food ready.

At one point Mai-lee slipped an arm around Pat's chest and caressed a soft breast. "Mmm" Pat murmured softly at the gentle caress.

She was more excited than nervous now and let the amorous attention go on

Roger had actually dropped off to sleep while the girls prepared the food. The last thing was to put the burgers on the grill and get the drinks out.

"Rouse Roger Mai-lee we are already. Pat said and added, "He looks so peaceful doesn't he. We must have really played him out."

"He kind of played himself out. He was really aroused to cum the way he did." Mai-lee said in a deep sexy way, running her hand through the remains of his jism.

"Yes he was for sure. Quite the stud." Pat whispered.

Mai-lee crouched down and rubbed his shoulder gently saying " Roger time to eat, come and join us."

He turned to see her crouching by him. She had a warm smile on her face. Her knees were apart and her exciting cunt though in shadow was still fully visible, its wrinkled love lips protruding in an inviting manner.

"Wow I must've fallen asleep, sorry I should have helped you a bit." He said feeling guilty as he briefly enjoyed the seductive view.

"No problem we did just fine and you had a nice little nap.

The hibachi still turns out mean burgers... There's some fruit as well. Ok lets eat shall we?"

"So what are studying at school Roger? Mai-lee asked as she passed a burger to him.

"I would like to get into drafting if I can. I'm not sure what industry though, I think something in the electronics area." He replied as he took the burger. "Thanks Mai-lee You did a nice job between you.

So how do you like it here after the time you've been here? Have you got used to the differences in climate and way of life?

"Yes I think so in the most part at least. The climate was quite difficult; it is do different especially in the winter. To start with it was awful.

And the general way of living is far more complex as well. I like this area, all the trees and country to get out in. I couldn't live in a big city though.

We were in Chicago for a short stay a couple of years back and I for one hated it. Mum and Dad didn't like all the noise and some of the people ugh, not nice. I think we were all pleased to move on.

Would you be able to work locally, there's not many factories here are there?"

"I guess that's the way it goes some times."

"Yes that's a good point, would you have to move out of town Roger, Like Mai-lee said there isn't much industry here?" Pat remarked. Her voice showed a slight emotion of possible losing her lover.

"I have another year of study yet to get through. So who knows what'll happen."

"Yes true enough, it's a long way away yet." Mai-lee said. She sensed what Pat was wondering and got away from the subject.

They sat and enjoyed their picnic along with some suggestive jokes and other colorful remarks and laughs.

At one point Pat pushed Roger and he lay flat on his back, and in turn he pulled her on top of him.

She toppled on top of him. Her chest was over his face. Her breasts were barely hidden in her partly undone blouse and half-cup bra.

Raising his head Roger kissed her chest softly between her breasts. "Mmm" She softly murmured with pleasure at feeling his lips on her skin.

She pushed herself up and straddled him over his abdomen. Her bare crotch felt sexy on his bare skin. She wriggled and felt his prick pressed against her. Between her bum and her love nest. She could feel his pulses through his under shorts.

"Now what are you going to do?" Pat chided him with a cheeky chuckle.

His arms pinned at his sides he was trapped and enjoying the fun move.

Pressing his hands to the grass and pulling his feet up so his legs were more or less folded.

"Looks like you've got me." Roger said

Then without any warning he pressed his hands hard against the grass and forced his abdomen up.

Pat leaned back to keep her balance and slid bodily down his torso. Coming to rest at his neck. As she came to a stop her skirt fell forward, covering Rogers head. And as she did he snuck his hands down and eased his under shorts down, releasing his prick.

"You should kiss Pat pussy Roger, I'm sure its ready to be kissed." Mai-lee said softly.

"It's nice idea but it's hard to breath like this."

"Yes it was a sexy idea but I don't want to put him out to try it." Pat said as she wriggled back down his bare torso. Unaware that he was free and hoping to have her sit on him.

As Pat wriggled down she did sit on him but her skirt came in between them. "Oo what's this I feel under me?" She said cheekily, grinning from ear to ear.

"A toy that wants to play with you." Roger said. He had a big grin on his face.

"That looks nice, why don't you sit on it Pat and have a ride in the sunshine?"

"I have to say I am tempted to but not right now. Hold onto the thought though."

"Who wants to toss a Frisbee around for a bit? Then maybe have a swim?" Roger said, his eyes were twinkling with devilment.

"Yes where is it in your bag?" Pat asked.

Roger reached down and got it out and tossed straight up in the air. As it spun down Pat snagged it and flipped it to Mai-lee.

Then she trotted away for Mai-lee to flip back.

Roger got up and dropped his underpants on to the blanket.

He strolled the other way, making a triangle.

"Why hello there sexy fella" Pat said as she looked at Roger, and added in a cheeky voice. "Who's up for some fun, mm?"

The Frisbee sailed between them in an endless combination of directions sometimes having to be chased as it flitted through grasping fingers or over a head.

The distances progressively grew longer and longer as catches were missed.

Pat flipped to Roger in an arcing throw that soared over his outstretched arm and sailed out into the lake.

"Time for a swim ladies." Roger said. He trotted to the water and waded in. "The water is fine come on in."

"Let me get my costume on and I'll join you. Come on Mai-lee, let's get wet"

"Okay" Mai-lee said as she opened her bag and got her bikini, she slipped the bottom between her legs and did it up at either hip. Slipped out of her skirt. Undoing her top she slid it off of shoulders and let it fall to the blanket. She slipped into the bra and straightened it. "How do I look?" She asked Pat.

"Very sexy and seductive, how about me. Do I look ok?

"You look really sexy as well. Lets go get wet"

They strolled to the waters edge and dipped their toes in before wading in up to the waists then dove in.

After a few seconds Pat surfaced and stood up. The water was just up to he hips, and then Mai-lee surfaced and stood up in water to her naval.

"How does it feel Mai?" Pat enquired

"You were right it feels nice. I was a bit anxious but it's nice.

The coolness is refreshing and invigorating at the same time.

I like it a lot."

There was a disturbance behind her as Roger broke the surface and stood right behind Mai-lee.

He put his arms around her waist and slid them down to her hips and hugged her to him

"Boo" he said softly.

"Why hello there stranger" Mai-lee said as she gingerly pressed her hips against him. Feeling his erection pressed against her butt she wriggled them against it.

"Yes hi there where did you come from? A merman in the flesh." Pat said with a chuckle and added.

"It's a lovely day the water is great. Did we lose the Frisbee?"

"I didn't see it but its not lost, we'll find it ok.

So what do you think of our swimming hole Mai-lee?" He said as he pressed himself against her warm butt.

"Its lovely here I love it. If we all take a look we'll find it the red color should be easy to see."

"That sounds like a darn good idea. There are some large rocks out a little farther I'll go and nose around them. The water is quite deep there as well."

"You be careful Roger. I'll get another rather than have one of us get into trouble looking for this one.

"I'll come with you I use to dive for seashells and if there are two of us we'll be fine. How does that sound to you Pat?

"Yes that sounds better for sure, but still be careful." Pat replied.

"We will." Roger said as he struck out and swum away with Mai-lee.

They looked at each other and she winked at him. She had a knowing grin on her face.

Roger dipped under the surface and swum down to the rocks and quickly looked around and saw Mai-lee close-by. She waved to him then started looking around a large weed covered rock.

He had to go up for some air.

He was about to dive under again when Mai-lee surfaced right next to him.

"Hi there sexy you ok?"

"Hi sweet cheeks. Yes I just came up for some air. How about you?"

"I'm fine. I know where it is but I don't think we can reach it. Its in-between two rocks in a kind of crevice come down and I'll show you.

"Ok lets take a look. Its no real loss but lets see."

He followed Mai-lee down to the spot and she pointed at the gap and the Frisbee.

Roger shook his head side to side and shrugged his shoulders.

Mai-lee swam to him and pressed her lips to his as she put her hands behind his head and slipping her tongue between his lips

Letting go of his head she struck out for the surface and he followed her. Reaching the surface next to each other they trod water as they grinned at each other. "You kiss nice under water. What else can you do under water?"

"I don't know that was my first time. How about you, under water I mean.

Lets take another look." She said and dove head first and down to the bottom.

Roger followed her down. As he got to the bottom Mai-lee knelt in front of him and briefly sucked his stiff prick as she stroked its whole length.

They both pushed off and headed to the surface.

"That was a lovely experience;" He said softly

"Yes I enjoyed it too. Maybe we can sometime continue the experience sometime, what do you say?"

"We'll keep it in mind." Roger said softly as they leisurely swum back to Pat.

"Did you find it? Pat asked. She was sitting in the water that just covered her legs.

"Yes we did but we couldn't reach it. It slipped in between two large rocks. No problem, for a couple of bucks its not a real loss." Roger said as he stood in front of her, before squatting down.

"So what's it like out where you found it?

"What's it about ten twelve feet deep Mai-lee?

"I'd say around ten feet deep and still quite clear. I could feel a change in the temperature though."

"Mai-lee used to dive for seashells back home so she had me beaten with the breathing. I had to come up for air long before she did. She's a good swimmer, a regular sexy mermaid.

A temptress of the deep." Roger said with a chuckle

"Yes I lure men out into the deep and sexually devour them on the bottom." Mai-lee said as she ran a hand over Rogers's chest and over one of his nipples.

"Are you going in again? Roger asked, as he stood up, his erection in full view. "That feels better."

"No I don't think so. How about you Mai-lee?"

"No me neither. It was nice though. You have found a really lovely spot here.

This a place to keep very quiet about otherwise it could be ruined pretty quick."

"You are the only person that we've shown and I don't think anyone else knows its here. And like you say it could be ruined pretty quickly." Pat said as Roger pulled her up.

After a pause Roger said. "You know what surprises me, there are no signs saying no trespassing. At least I haven't seen any. Have you?" He said as he took Pats hand.

"No I haven't, like you say it does seem surprising. Mums the word. We'll try and keep this spot a secret." Pat replied as she slipped an arm around Mai-lees waist.

Her hand slipped down to the top of the bikini bottom, her thumb slipping into the top and rested there.

They strolled back to the blanket where Roger picked up the towel and handed it to the girls so they could dry themselves, or each other.

He went and checked the hibachi. Most of the briquettes were gone.

Picking it up by the base he carried it over to the edge of some tall grass at the side of the grassy area and dumped the ashes into the water. There was a bit of hissing as hot charcoal hit the water. He had to retrieve the two removable plates from the water. He had forgotten to take them off. At least they were now quite cool.

Pat had got dried and ready to dress as Roger strolled back from dumping the BBQ embers.

Standing with her back to him she picked up her skirt and slipped into it. Bending she got her top and put it on and proceeded to do up the lower buttons

"I have to be the luckiest guy. I mean to be in the company of two sexy lovely ladies and at a secluded spot. Or have I died and gone to seduction heaven." Roger said as he got to where they were standing

Hearing his voice Mai-lee turned toward him. Her top showing most of her chest above the two buttons that were done up.

"I think that same feeling goes for us as well. Pat said softly as she looked the healthy erection. After a pause she said,

"In the presence of our stallion is very sexy and tantalizing, right Mai-lee"

"Exactly, I couldn't have put it better." Her cheeks flushing a bit and her eyes sparkled. After a long pause added softly.

"If you have a need we would gladly help in any way we can, okay?"

It was Rogers's turn to color up at the remark and the feeling that was now becoming somewhat more than a pleasurable thought to him.

Putting down the Hibachi he got his under shorts and put them on. Even though covered he still was really aroused and it was quite apparent to both girls.

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers