Teasing Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

"We might as well finish the fruit while we are here." Pat said as she took a peach and bit into it.

"Good idea" Mai-lee replied as she took another peach.

Roger picked up the last of the grapes and munched on them.

Picking a plump one he playfully flicked it at Mai-lee. Hitting her chin. The grape fell into her top and came to rest at her navel where the garment was buttoned. "Oops" He said, a cheeky look on his face as he bit his bottom lip.

"Cheeky. Well are just going to leave it there or what?" Mai-lee said. Her eyebrows arched in a cheeky way.

As though challenging him to do something.

"Well you put it there, you should remove with your fingers or you could suck it out. Hmm!"

Pat chided adding, "Go for it suck it out, I dare you, hehe."

Roger knelt in front of Mai-lee and dipped his head and pressed it to her chest kissed its warm and soft skin before moving down and sucking on the grape and straightening up. The grape was squeezed between his lips.

"Come here I want that fruit." Pat said pulling Roger toward her. He toppled to the blanket.

Pat crawled over and straddled him. Her warm bare cunt was pressing down against his abdomen.

She leant forward and pressed her lips to his. She was half kissing him, and drawing the grape into her mouth at the same time.

Pat wriggled her hips and rubbed her self against him. The activity was beginning to excite her. The sensitive love lips pressing against his warm abdomen. She could feel the head of his prick pressing against her. Her love nest began to puff up, which made her wriggle all the more.

She became nervous at this, why she didn't know but she pushed herself up as she munched on the grape. "Oo I have to pee" she exclaimed as she pushed herself up and off of him.

Roger grabbed her hand and held her as she made a move to dash away "Let me see you pee... pee on me. Let me feel your warm shower on me."

"No Roger this is too embarrassing" Pat said.

"Mai-lee would you like to pee on me?" Roger asked.

"No I don't think so. It sounds sexy but, no."

"No Rog it's not going to happen, not now anyway, I guess I'm not in the right frame of mind." Pat said as she stepped over him. Her face was a bit flushed.

"Sorry I have upset you both. My libido got away from me. How can I make it up to you?"

"Maybe take us out for supper at the golden Dragon. What do you think Mai-lee? Pat replied and after a pause added.

"With some white wine, I think that should do it."

"That sounds like a just verdict." Mai-lee said.

"Okay fair do's,' Roger said adding after a pause. "Feeling you pressing against me got me wanting some of your warm pee. At least let me watch you pee."

"Shall we Mai-lee, let Roger watch us pee.

"He looks like he may need some attention. What do you think?"

"I see what you mean. He looks loaded for bear. You drop em and you've got a show, hm!" Pat said softly as she bounced her eyebrows.

"Can I help you?" Mai-lee said as she went to undo his shorts. "Here let me."

Mai-lee reached and undid his shorts and eased them down and let them drop to the ground were he stepped out of them.

Putting a hand on the hard bulge that needed to burst free for the confines of his under shorts.

"I think that is aching for relief Pat. I'll give it some fresh air." Reaching for the waistband of his under shorts she eased them out away from the head of his erection and down over his hips.

Letting them slip to the ground.

"Oh yes it surely does. Come here sweetie let me make a fuss of you as Mai-lee has a pee."

Pat took Rogers prick in her hand and stroked it slowly and gently. From his balls to the swollen man head that was fully exposed. A drop of slippery pre cum oozed out and dribbled down the shaft.

.

Mai-lee lifted her skirt a stood in an open stance posture. Her feet apart and her knees flexed. She put a hand down and spread her love lips with her fingers as she pushed her hips forward. Beginning as a small stream quickly turned into a steady stream of twinkling warm pee splashed into the grass.

Her peeing ended in a couple of short spurts

Roger had slipped his hand over Pats on his aching erection.

Yes he needed relief and badly.

"Okay sweet one, you must be busting by now." Roger said as Mai-lee knelt at his side and put her hand on his as he stroked himself.

"I'll do that for you and you can watch.

Put your arm around my shoulders to steady yourself okay." Mai-lee said as she looked up at him and winked cheekily.

Pat did pretty much the same as she prepared to have the pee she was pretty desperate for.

Unlike Mai-lees hers started with a full force stream that kept coming and kept coming

Roger put an arm around Mai-lees shoulder only to have her put her hand on it and urge it down onto her partly uncovered breast and press it onto the pointy lithe orb.

Her other hand was steadily massaging his erection with rhythmic and steady strokes.

Mai-lee knew that Roger was coming close to his climax as his fondling of her breast was becoming more passionate and even a bit rough. His hips were wriggling as well

"Oh fuuuck I'm cumming" he blurted out as his hips thrust forward sending jets of jism shooting out to land on Pats feet and in the grass.

Mai-lee turned her head and took the head of his prick into her mouth and sucked the last drops of cum from it.

"Now that feels a lot better I bet." Mai-lee said softly as she lifted her hand to her lips and licked his cum off of it.

"You are one loaded guy for sure," Pat said as she wiped a finger across his man head to gather the last drop of cum off of it.

"All that attention has made me want to piss now." Roger said as he caressed Mai-lees excited breast.

Pat moved to his other side and said, "Put your arm around my shoulders and we'll direct your hose."

"Yes, like firemen, a sexy idea Pat." Mai-lee said.

Roger had his arms around their shoulders and his hands were drooped over a scantly covered breasts, each felt soft and warm. He gently fondled them as the girls caressed his aching erection. He wanted to pee badly but was finding it hard to do, through his slightly waning erection. Focusing he got it started. A forceful jet shot forth in a steady arcing stream that landed several feet away.

"Oh wow that feels a lot better I thought I would explode at first. What a relief." He said as he caressed the soft orbs.

"Well now that we are all relieved maybe we should head for home. What do you think?" Pat said as she put her hand over his as he fondled her.

"Yes it might not be a bad idea. And I'll treat you each to supper.

This has been a terrific afternoon. If you have enjoyed it as much as I have what can one say." Roger said as he reluctantly let the soft breasts free.

Put your bikinis in the towel for now. I'll wash them with the rest of my laundry okay." Bending down he folded the blanket and put it in his backpack.

"That's nice of you, are you sure?" Pat asked as she slipped into her skirt.

"No problem my pleasure. Yours as well Mai-lee."

"Thank you, that is nice indeed." Mai-lee said as she undid the bottom of her costume and dropped it on the towel. She bent down to get her skirt, her cunt in full view and looking very alluring and sexy.

She slipped into it and proceeded to undo the bra and dropped it on the towel.

Her breasts pointy and excited, the nipples all puffy.

She picked up her top and slipped it on. Doing up the bottom three buttons. Giving a really sexy view of her.

Neither girl had put on their bras or panties.

Bending down Roger rolled the towel up and slipped it into his backpack. He proceeded to slip his arms through the straps and pull it on.

Crouching he grabbed the Hibachi and stood up. "This has been a great day, it's a shame it had to end." He said as he started strolling back to the truck

"That's for sure. All good things come to a close seemingly too soon." Mai-lee said as she looped an arm around Pats waist and slipping her hand into the waistband of her skirt.

Pat in turn put an arm around Mai-lee shoulder, letting it trail down to caress a warm partly covered breast.

Roger half turned and asked. "Have you been to the Golden Dragon Mai-lee," as he did he saw Pats hand as it caressed the breast gently.

"No I haven't what's it like?" Mai-lee replied as she squeezed Pats plump butt, slipping a finger into its warm crack. Gingerly curling it inward and rubbing it up and down.

"What did you think of it Pat when we were there?"

"Its really nice I'm sure you will like it. The food is really good as well." She said as she ran a finger around the swollen nipple.

Getting to the truck Roger put the Hibachi in the back and then his backpack behind the seat.

"You first Mai-lee." Pat said as she opened the door.

"Ok, that's fine by me." With which she climbed in and slid close to Roger. And Pat got in and closed the door.

"Are we all ok?" Roger said as he started the engine.

Both girls said that they were okay. So Roger started for home. The bumpy farm road jostled them against each other.

Mai-lee had an arm around Pats shoulders and the other in her lap, half on her leg and half on Rogers.

Pat in turn had a hand on Mai-lee leg just above the knee. She rubbed her leg against Mai-lees, their legs felt warm against each other. And the feeling was inviting to her.

Mai-lee slid her hand onto Rogers shorts and pressed it against them. Quietly rubbing it up and down.

Running it down in between his thighs. He moved a leg a bit so her hand could slip down to gently rub his shorts over his balls.

Roger reached and turned the radio on, then let his hand drop into his lap and onto Mai-lees hand as she rubbed the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Mai-lee did you ever hear of love triangles. I've heard the term somewhere. Exactly what it is I'm not sure other than to guess."

"A love triangle isn't that where three people have sex all together?" Roger asked as he fidgeted with his fly on his shorts.

"As I understand it that is what it is. Three people all making love to each other simultaneously. It sounds very sexy, and a really exciting."

"Wow now that does sound sexy...you are right I'd say very exciting." Pat said as she slid her hand in between Mai-lee legs. Caressing her inner thighs

Slowly Roger unzipped his shorts and put his hand back on the steering wheel. Leaving Mai-lees hand at the open fly, where she slid her hand in and rubbed the throbbing bulge in Rogers's underpants.

His excitation was nearing the critical point so he had to move the temptation away lest he cum in his pants. He did up the zipper. Hoping Pat hadn't seen, and yet wondered what she would think if she had. Seeing that she had mentioned about a love triangle.

"Do you want to go straight for Chinese food or do you want to go home first."

"Lets go straight to the Golden Dragon I for one am hungry. How about you Mai-lee?"

"Same here, I'm hungry too."

"Ok that settles it then. Supper it is. We can decide what to do afterwards, there." Roger said as he turned down Main Street.

Pat had been caressing the soft thigh. And slowly the attention moved higher up till coming to the nub of her desire. It was All Soft, moist and crinkly. Mai-lee moved her leg so that it was up on Pats. Her need for more had negated all inhibitions. The fact that her skirt was all bunched up around her hips had no meaning at this point.

Roger had sensed Mai-lee moving and glanced down and saw the sexy activity but said nothing. Putting his hand down to scratch his knee he slid it on to Mai-lees leg and fondled it. In so doing he pressed it against his.

The hand on Pats shoulder was mussing her hair nervously as Mai-lee became more aroused and now nervous. Rogers caressing her was exciting and worrying her, much the way she had worried Pat with her sexy caresses previously.

As Rogers's fingers found the spot of his attention he met two other fingers that were applying amorous caresses to the same place. They touched and softly rubbed each other. Only to continue making love to Mai-lees wet cunt for a few seconds.

Putting her leg down and adjusting her skirt, as Roger drove into the restaurant parking lot. Her face was flushed and her legs felt a bit weak at the knees. This went along with a pounding heart.

"I need to pee so bad." Mai-lee said. "You got me so excited between you. Fuck I won't make it to the bathroom."

Pat opened the door and got out and Mai-lee followed her. She faced the truck and spread her legs as she lifted the hem of her skirt a bit and let forth a steady strong stream of pee that splashed on the pavement. "Oh man, fuck that was a close thing. I'm all nervous and excited. And starving." Mai-lee said as she slipped an arm around Pat and Rogers waists, hugging them too her.

Getting to the door Roger stood aside and held the door, letting the girls go on in.

"Good evening folks a table for three?" The waitress asked.

"Can we have a booth please?" Roger said, smiling at the waitress.

"Certainly sir, this way please." She replied pleasantly. They walked around a fountain that played softly. Falling into the pool around it. that had speckled goldfish swimming around in it. The waitress led them to a booth located in a corner. Next to it was a large earthenware pot with some sort of flowering tree in it. "How is this one sir?" The waitress asked.

"Thank you this lovely." Roger said as he ushered the girls into the circular velveteen covered seat.

Pat went first and grabbed his arm and pulled him in next to her and Mai-lee next.

"Can I get you anything from the bar sir?" the waitress said as she handed the wine list to him.

Looking down the list he saw St Helena Riesling on the list. "Can we have a the Riesling please"

"The St Helena sir?"

"Oh yes. Sorry I didn't see the other."

"No problem. Thank you sir." The waitress said. Turning she walked away. Leaving them to sort out what they wanted from the menu.

They decided on what they would like by the time the waitress returned with their wine and three glasses. She poured a sample taste and Roger nodded. After pouring their wine she took their order and departed, leaving them alone.

"A simply lovely day," Pat said softly and added. "The company was sexy and romantic. Exciting beyond words. And the ride home was an exciting adventure as well."

"That is for sure." Was all Roger had said, when Mai-lees foot gently rubbed against his shin. After a pause he added, "You are a very sexy lady Mai-lee and full of fun." The action had taken him by surprise and filled him with anticipation.

"Listen to who is talking. Being sexy. I think you both are far more sexy than me mm!" Mai-lee said in a whisper as she continued to caress his leg under the table.

They sat quietly sipping their wine and taking the ambiance around them.

After several minutes the waitress came to the table with a stand and set it up and a second waitress put a full tray on it.

"Please be careful the plates are hot." The second waitress said and left.

The different dishes were set out on the table when their waitress said, "Enjoy your meal." And left them once again.

"I have to ask, how close were you to cumming, in the truck?" Pat said quietly, her hand on Mai-lees thigh once again.

"I was getting close but not quite there. You two had me really aroused for sure. It felt scarily exciting, I could have carried on to a climax right there if the situation allowed. Feeling your fingers in and on me was mind blowing." After taking a mouthful she continued saying "I think we all want the same thing but are embarrassed to say it, mm?"

"It is so different and I think you have the idea, something new like this is a step out of the box. I know I want each of you. " Pat admitted nervously and softly then asked Roger. "What do you feel about that hon. Are you intrigued about it?" After a pause she whispered. "Should we be discussing it here really?"

"I agree we should be somewhere private to discuss it really, but yes I'm intrigued by it." Roger replied, his face was flushed and his voice wavering. "I'm not sure what to think. Like you say it's totally out of the box."

They sat quietly enjoying their meal and the wine. Conversation seemed out of place right now, they were at an impasse and mutually accepted it. Eventually Pat said "I have to pee I'll be back." She slid out from the table and left for the washroom.

"That was a daring move you made while we were on the way here. I was enjoying it as well. I hope Pat didn't see though." Roger said a bit nervously.

"Oh this you mean." Mai-lee said as she put her hand down and rubbed the front of his shorts. She reached up and found the zipper pull and eased it down. "That's better, a bit more comfortable, mm?" Her fingers were now on the front of his boxer shorts. She rubbed the soft material briefly. Then she did his zipper up again.

"Wow, yes that's what I meant like you said."

"Do you think Pat would mind if we made love?

I have a feeling that she would enjoy watching. Like you enjoyed seeing us. I know I'd love to watch you and Pat enjoying each other."

"Enjoy what?" Pat said as she came around the fountain.

"I was saying that I would love to watch you and Roger make love together." Mai-lee said as Pat sat beside her.

Roger sidled around followed by Mai-lee. She kept her hand on the seat next to Roger.

"Pass me my glass sweetie please." Pat said softly.

"Oh yes, here you are," he said as he passed the glass to her.

"Did you enjoy seeing us together at the lake Roger?" Mai-lee asked quietly as she rubbed his leg.

"It was like an erotic dream. Yet it was real, you both are really lovely girls and to see you together was like I said, a dream."

Mai-lees hand had moved over and was slowly unzipping his shorts again. Her fingers deftly found the opening and slipped in. Finding the fold over opening she slid her fingers in and gingerly eased his prick out. At this point it was slack in her hand. But the warmth of her hand had an unnerving effect on it. His prick was beginning to become a full erection under the table.

He couldn't get up and he was becoming very aroused and scared stiff, as to what to do.

"If Roger has an erection Pat what should we do, any ideas." Mai-lee whispered.

"Have you got one sweetie?"

"Have I ever. Mai-lee such nimble and soft fingers." He stammered feeling really embarrassed. "I'll just have it outside of my underpants." He said softly as he slid his hands down to slip his erection into his shorts and zip them up.

"Can I get you anything else," the waitress said as she got to the table.

"Three coffees please." Roger said with a wary smile.

The coffees arrived and they sipped on them and relaxed, letting their supper go down.

"That was a lovely supper sweetie." Pat said and added after a pause. "What shall we do feel like doing?"

"Why not get a Frisbee and go to the park for a while?"

"Yeh, That sounds like a good idea, yeh why not." Pat agreed and added, "I'll buy the Frisbee. At Wal-Mart?"

"OK, yes that's where out belated one came from." Reaching into his pocket he got a 5$ bill and handed it to Pat. "Here you go sweetie. You just do the running that's fine."

"Thank you for the lovely supper Roger it was really enjoyable." Mai-lee said softly as his hand touched her leg, just above the knee. She pressed it against his and rubbed it up and down. Slowly he slid his hand along her thigh till it softly touched the small tuft of fur that was at the top of her love nest.

"It was my pleasure. I had been really stupid earlier, as well. But it was my pleasure for sure." His reply showed how he felt about his guffaw at the lake.

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers