Teasing Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curling a finger to gently touch her clit and caress it and all around it slipping his finger down to her love lips and gently pressing it in-between them. She was really warm and a bit wet there as well.

Mai-lee gently closed her legs and trapped his finger just inside of her cunt.

Finishing their coffee they headed to the door where Roger paid the bill and they left.

"Seeing as I'm going into Wal-Mart. You sit next to Rog, Mai-lee and keep him under control ok."

"I'll sure try, he is a wild and sexy guy for sure." Mai-lee said as she slipped an arm around his shoulders. Her other in her lap

"Did you know that there is a pond in the park Rog?" Pat enquired.

"No I didn't. It must be in the woods then. How did you find out about it?"

"I was looking at the area on Google maps. I was looking to see if there was a way into the park from where I live. That's when I came across it. It looks like there is a stream running into it as well. Its not all that big I don't think."

"Well I'll be. We should see if we could find it some time maybe. Are you adventurous Mai-lee?"

"I don't know. I've never thought about it. I did like nosing around on the island a bit, maybe I am, I don't know." She replied. Her hand was rubbing Rogers shoulder softly.

Getting to the mall and Wal-mart he found a parking spot and stopped.

"I'll only be a couple of minutes ok?" Pat said as she got out of the truck. Shutting the door, she trotted away.

Mai-lee put her hand up and turned Rogers head and softly pressed her lips to his in a warm lingering kiss. Her hand mussed his hair playfully "So there." She said softly.

"So there what?" Roger asked a bit confused.

"Just so there. My way of thanking you for your sexy caresses in the restaurant. You aroused me quite a bit you know. It was very enjoyable for me. And I'd like more of it. So there." She said with a knowing wink.

"Like your very sexy attention that almost had me cumming in the restaurant. It was really exciting and really scary at the same time." Roger replied. "And I think I'd like for us to do more as well. Fuck I'm getting horny just talking about it." His hand pulling her skirt up over her thighs as he urgently slipped a hand down between her thighs and gently slid a curled finger in between the soft warm love lips, on into the dark slippery confines of her cunt.

As she squeezed her legs together as she said, "Mm that feels nice, I wish it was your prick though. Oops here comes Pat."

Roger withdrew from Mai-lees cunt and pulled her skirt down at the same time. The sexy activity had put a noticeable bulge in his shorts as well.

"Well did you find any sweet one?" Roger enquired of Pat.

"No they are out of them but are getting some in a couple of days." Pat said.

"Oh well let's go over to the park anyway." Roger said.

"I think I'll call it a day actually Rog. I have a bit of a headache. A bit to much sun maybe, sorry." Pat said

"Sorry to hear that, you want me to run you home maybe?"

"Do you mind sweetie?"

"No problem, no problem. Your car is at the mall eh Mai-lee?" Roger replied.

"Yes its near Starbucks."

"Ok I'll drop you after getting sweet one home, how does that sound to you."

"Just fine, lets get Pat home first. You want me to come up Pat." Mai-lee said.

"No that's ok, thanks. Maybe you two can get a coffee or something."

"Ok here are will I see you at class tomorrow sweet one." Roger said softly.

"Yes I think so. Thanks for a great day. I'll give you a call Mai-lee ok?"

"I hope you feel better Pat. You take care. And it was a great day." Mai-lee said. She leaned and kissed Pat softly on the cheek.

Pat walked to the front door of her apartment block and went in.

"So would you like a coffee maybe?"

"No I'd like to go to the park and go for a slow walk and what ever." Mai-lee said softly as she mussed Rogers's hair some more.

"Really! Ok let's do that then."

Getting to the park Roger parked and they got out and strolled into the park. After they had been strolling along for several minutes Mai-lee put an arm around his waist and quietly hugged him to her. It was a subtle yet deliberate move. Her hand was on the waistband of his shorts. Her thumb curled into the top.

The path wound its way up over a rise and into a lightly wooded area dotted with ornamental shrubs.

"I think I should have a pee. The wine and the coffee has kind of filled my tank." Mai-lee said as she steered them off of the path and down through several spruce trees. She stopped by a large shrub.

She turned and half faced Roger.

Lifted her skirt up at the front, parted her legs, and thrusting her hips forward. "Would you like me to pee all over you?" She asked. Her dark eyes partly closed, giving her sultry look.

"It sure sounds tempting but we don't have a towel with us, otherwise I'd say yes." Roger replied

"Ok we'll do it some other time though." Her pee started as a small dribble, then she peed a long steady arcing stream that splashed in the grass... When she had finished she said in a throaty voice, "Oh fuck that feels a lot better." as she looked at Roger. He had a hand down on the front of his shorts, just cupping the bulge that was forming.

She dropped the hem of her skirt and walked up to Roger and put a hand on either side of his head and put her lips on his in a soft romantic kiss. Her eyes closed as her lips parted slowly.

His arms went around her waist and he hugged her to him pressing himself against her.

In return Mai-lee ground her hips against him, his prick was becoming more pronounced all the time. And seeing as it was only in his shorts not in his under pants, it felt that much harder.

After a short time they relaxed the hugging and looked at each other.

Both knowing what the other was thinking.

"Lets find somewhere to sit down and away from the path. So we can be alone together." Mai-lee said as she took Rogers hand.

They strolled further away from the path. Going deeper into the wooded part of the park. They found a spot with lush grass that was kind of surrounded by bushes. And that sloped slightly

Mai-lee sat down and Roger sat beside her and put his arms around her. "I want your cream in my Kali and all over my pu'uwaiu." Mai-lee said in a husky tone.

"That sounded sexy, whatever it was you said." Roger replied as he kissed her neck.

"I said that I want your cum in my cunt and all over my tits." She replied softly and added, "I want your cum all over me like a body cream. I want to rub it all over me." Mai-lee said as she took hold of his t-shirt and pulled it out of his shorts and over his head. Dropping it on the grass.

Moving a hand Mai-lee rubbed the bulge gently. She smoothly unzipped his shorts and slid her hand into the opening; gently easing his rampant prick out and fondled it.

Turning she pulled his head toward her and kissed him, her lips slightly separated.

Roger slowly undid Mai-lees top and slipped off of her smooth shoulders. Bending he sucked a pointy nipple, running the back of his tongue all around it. As he did he fondled her other breast tenderly.

Their kiss was becoming a more amorous, their tongues tickling each other. The feeling of Rogers prick was driving Mai-lee forward and her mouth opened wide, her tongue pushed deep into Rogers's mouth. Their kiss was now wanton, totally sexual and urgent.

Mai-lee moved her hand behind her and undid the buttons that held her skirt up. As the last one released she pulled on the material and the garment fell away. She stood and stepped out of it and put it with Rogers t-shirt.

She urged him up and undid his shorts. Unzipping them she slid them down so he could step out of them.

The feel of bare warm skin against his erection was the fuse that triggered him. He ducked down and placed his lips against her cunt. Sucking the warm flaps into his eager mouth.

Rubbing his nose against her love bud just a bit. Then he sucked it into his mouth and lathered it with his tongue. Roger continued for several minutes until she knelt in front of him and kissed him hungrily and proceeded to lie down in the grass.

"I need you to fuck me. Fill my cunt with your hot cream. Make it run out of me." She almost pleaded with him.

He got between her legs and teased her love nest with head of his prick, running the head up and down over her excited love lips and clitoris. Making her wriggle and writhe with anticipation and excitement. Until he slipped it between the portals of her sexuality, and thrust it all the way into Her

Momentarily they just stayed motionless. Soaking up the excitement of the moment.

Roger could feel her squeezing him and he responded by slowly at first pumping in and out of her cunt until urgency took control. Thrusting him toward the climax he needed so bad and Mai-lee wanted so badly.

Forcing him self to slow down and prolong the excitement for as long as he could. Till the urgency was too great and he had to bring relief and satisfaction to them both,

When it came it was a hot multiple jet climax that shot into her, into even the smallest creases, filling her, thrilling her as it satisfied him. He pushed in one last time to eject every last drop of cum he could.

Once again they just lay her head lolling to one side. Their bodies pressed against each other. Mai-lee had her arms around him.

She lifted a leg and hooked it around his legs. Holding him in her, Even as his erection slackened.

Letting her leg relax and dropped to the ground.

As she did Roger eased up and rolled over and stretched out on the lush grass. And pulled her close beside him. "How am I going to tell Pat about our love-in?" Roger said softly as he stared at the trees around them.

"You don't tell her. We had a coffee and went our own ways. That's it." Mai-lee said as she turned on her side and put her head on his chest. "We wanted each badly and other than that there is a nice friendship but that's all." Mae-lee said softly as she kissed his chest.

"Yes I guess you are right Mai-lee. I'm glad we came out here though. Now we had better go our own ways, otherwise it could get real awkward in a hurry for sure." Roger said.

"I agree it could indeed." Mai-lee said as she started to get up. Looking down at the dripping prick as it rested on his abdomen. "I'd love to heat up your cock but better not. At least not now." She said as she stood up.

"No don't tempt me either. Good friends that sounds good so lets stay there ok." Roger said as he slipped his prick into to his under shorts and slipped into his shorts.

After finishing dressing, they strolled hand in hand through the trees and out on to the pathway back to the truck.

Driving back to the mall Mai-lee caressed Rogers leg but that's all as though saying thank you.

He watched her drive away and drove to his apartment and went to bed.