Ted Online Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed Nicci's legs and lifted them up over his shoulders, and plunged inside of her.

Nicci gasped in pleasure, and Kara followed as Nicci's gasp vibrated against her labia.

Nicci was so damned tight and he moaned in pleasure while trying to hold back. Yes, it was the second round, but he'd never had a threesome this wild before, these girls were intense, gorgeous, sexy, and extremely naughty.

As soon as she grew accustomed to his rude invasion, he started to pound into her hard and fast, his eyes moving back and forth between his manhood disappearing into her tight wet sex, and the vision of Kara grinding and riding her roommate's face. He reached down and started to thumb Nicci's clit as he pounded into her hard and fast. He held nothing back, and just took her hard, she was more than obviously enjoying it as well, as Kara muffled her screams of pleasure.

He suddenly wondered if they fucked each other like this in real life.

Shit, his balls started to boil at the thought.

"Cum for me Nicci, now!" he ordered in a deep commanding voice, he hated to cum first, even if Nicci's tight pussy was the second one in this round.

Holy crap did it work, she exploded in bliss immediately, as if she'd been waiting for his permission all along, and screamed into Kara's sex as her body locked up. Her voice was cut off as she started to flutter, grip, and milk his manhood.

He said, "I'm going to cum..."

Kara lunged backward and demanded, "I want you to cum in me, do it, shove that dick in me and fill my slutty pussy."

He barely made it, he pulled out, grabbed her hips, and slammed in hard and fast. He gripped her waist and held her tight against him as he continued to push. She wasn't cumming, but she tightened herself around him, and started to wiggle slightly, jerking him off with her tight silken heat.

He reached up and grabbed her pony tail and pulled back hard, her back was arched in a big way, and he said right in her ear, "Here it comes," and then bit her neck, and smacked her ass as hard as he could as he started to fill her.

She came, like a tornado touching ground, and exploded around him. He felt her juices sluice around his hard pleasure as he filled her up with his seed. It wasn't as intense as when she milked his prostrate, but it was close. He wasn't usually such an animal, not that he was soft in bed, but these two young ladies brought out something in him he didn't know was there.

When he slowly came down, he finally wondered why she'd wanted it all in her. He had an answer a moment later as she pulled off his cock, and then sat back on Nicci's face.

Kara crooned, her voice was a disturbing mix of sultry and baby talk, "There you go sweet Nicci, eat up baby," then she arched her back and ground down on Nicci's face, as she hungrily ate our mixed pleasure out of Kara's hot sex.

He needed a moment to absorb that, so laid down on the bed beside them, and watched Kara ride her friends face. It was really a turn on. He wondered what they'd do next, he was sure he was up for round three.

Kara turned to him and said sultrily, "You played with both our asses, and your tongue felt amazing in mine, but don't you think it's about time you filled them both up with something else?"

His cock twitched, he'd get right on that...

Chapter Eleven

After all that happened between them, he was amused when Nicci blushed and was shy as they said goodbye and exchanged contacts. The girl had done absolutely everything he'd asked without hesitation, and during sex she'd talked like a nasty submissive slut, but outside of bed she could barely talk at all. Then he kissed them both one last time, probably the first tender kiss they'd shared, and he could taste all three of their juices when he did it.

He logged out of the game after that, and hoped they'd get together again sometime. He thought it was possible, since he'd both surprised and rocked Kara's and Nicci's worlds tonight. Of course he had twenty years of experience between the sheets that those other college guys she slept with didn't, he just looked twenty-four. He supposed he had the stamina of one now as well.

Mia asked with a grin, "Did you have fun?"

He lifted an eyebrow.

She snickered, "I am monitoring your body and mind you know."

He blushed, "Right, yes I did. I have something to try later."

Really, he wasn't a big fan of ass play, or at least, he hadn't been. He always thought it a little dirty, literally. But in the virtual world, there was nothing to worry about that way, but all the taboo and erotic feelings were still there. He also knew he'd gotten a bit carried away by the lust of the moment, Kara and Nicci were wild, and pretty close to insatiable. They'd spent hours together...

She looked intrigued, but didn't ask. She cuddled up with him on the bed for a moment. He should feel guilty, wasn't that a programmed human response, even if she didn't care, or even might be turned on by it if he shared the sordid tale? Yet, all he felt was happy to have her in his arm, and to be close to her. Nicci and Kara were wild in bed, but he didn't care about them really, which was fine because he doubted either of them cared for him to the point of having their heart involved either. He liked them well enough of course, but his softer emotions were invested in Mia.

The irony of caring deeply for the A.I. while using the hot human females for sex wasn't lost on him either. He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head.

"I missed you."

She giggled, "Really?" and raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

He nodded, "Yes, I actually thought about you a lot today. Both while leveling and... after leveling."

She smirked, "So my evil plan to seduce you into becoming my human slave is working?"

He chuckled, "Yup, right on schedule even."

She kissed him softly and he could see beyond the joke, and that her heart was in her eyes. She reluctantly broke it and rolled out of bed, "Time for dinner I think."

He got out of bed and followed her.

She smiled and asked teasingly, "You going to watch me cook for you?"

He nodded, "What part of missed you, did you not get," he said playfully, and then added, "Plus I like to watch you."

She blushed and got to work. She pulled stuff out and started to assemble a meal, some kind of pasta dish with veggies and a creamy white sauce.

He thought it interesting that she did it this way, couldn't she just make it appear all finished, like she had her clothes the other day? Perhaps it was more of that mental health and reality reinforcement stuff. He was enjoying watching her cook for him, but then he started to feel guilty. If it had been a human woman making dinner he'd be helping, wouldn't he?

Surely she was worthy of the same consideration.

He asked sincerely, "Do you need help?"

She turned around and looked shocked for a moment, and then smiled shyly, "Sure, peel the carrots?"

He circled the kitchen island and smacked her butt playfully, and then got to peeling...

"That was really good," he said softly.

She smiled lightly, but didn't look all that happy as she said, "Thanks. There's been an... incident, but everything is fine. Did you want to see the news report on it, or I could tell you?"

He frowned in thought, "Why don't you give me a synopsis, and I'll decided if I need to watch it or not after that."

She nodded and seemed to collect her thoughts.

"Some of the protestors and picketers in front of Cyber Dreams got a little violent. They threw some Molotov cocktails at the building. There wasn't really any damage, and the fire suppression systems took care of it. Those men were arrested, and the protest broke up, but after that a senator came on for an interview about it."

He had a bad feeling at the pit of his stomach, but she went on.

"He deplored the use of violence, but did say that he was looking into any possibilities that this was merely a way to sneak around the intent of the law if not the letter, and if he found out it was, that he'd introduce a bill to make it illegal. Then he went on to reiterate violence isn't the answer, and this country was a country of laws, and urged those people to let their representatives handle it."

He nodded when she finished, and asked, "What's your opinion on what will happen?"

He felt angry and entertained thoughts of violence in his own head, he had no inclination to simply lay down and die if they decided to unplug him. He was a success in life because he fought back, it had made him a success on the football field in college, and even after that his determination never let him give up, which was why he'd had a successful career in power systems up until now.

Still, he had no idea how to fight this. Most of the time this virtual world was freeing, and a godsend, but when it came to the happenings in the real world it felt like a cage. He couldn't do anything, and it didn't sit well with him.

She shook her head, "That's not all of it. There was another leak from Cyber Dreams, all about how you're playing house with an A.I. That's generating a lot of negative reactions on social media, although there are some positives as well."

He clenched his jaw, she looked almost ashamed and he wanted to punch someone, or a whole lot of them.

"That isn't your fault, and we aren't playing house. This is my home, and you..." he trailed off and circled the table, and picked her up and took her over to the couch. A.I. or not, he cared for her too much now to watch her suffer. She looked really upset. He could only imagine the vitriol some of those close minded people were saying about her. Live in whore, virtual slut, and worse. She was nothing like that.

Worse, he felt a little guilty, because in the past before he truly understood that she was a woman, he'd have shrugged off a report like that, and half believed it besides. The truth was she was a loving and caring woman, and took her job of assistant seriously.

She held on to him tightly, and sighed, "Thank you. I'm sorry, it's me that should be..."

He shut her up with a gentle kiss and then said, "You're more than just an assistant, and someone to keep me healthy by any means necessary, and that means sometimes things go the other way. Besides, isn't it good for my mental health to take care of someone else occasionally."

She smiled up at him wanly, and she seemed to get a hold of herself over the next few minutes, as he held and comforted her with soft touches. His touches had calmed her, which was just more proof in his mind she wasn't just a set of programming instructions.

She said, "To answer your question, there is a very high probability the senator which spoke of an investigation is against the procedure, and had merely used the attack on Cyber Dreams to launch his campaign. By comparison his agenda seems good and just in people's minds. Besides, who would launch an investigation about something they approved of?

"As far as the leak in Cyber Dreams I have no idea who it could be. Not many people have access to the systems to pull status reports on this medical trial, and all of those that do stand to make millions if the tech goes forward and gets approved."

She looked up at him and smiled tremulously, "Helen will be by later, she might know more."

He caressed her cheek with his fingertips, and kissed her softly. He was warbling between rage against the people who wanted to ruin his life for some prejudicial attitude they held, and gentle caring for Mia. The latter seemed to win out as he held her in his arms. Still, he decided it would be a good idea not to watch the news reports. It would just get him more riled.

"So what else is going on, will my android still be ready tonight?"

She shook her head and explained, "First thing tomorrow morning, after breakfast. The leak slowed things down a bit. Dr. Trent and Nurse Dietrich were among those who were questioned about the leak."

He smiled, "Darn, so I guess I'm stuck with you tonight?"

She giggled, "Yes, you are."

They chatted for bit more, and he just held her. His body wasn't immune to her charms, and reacted to her being in his lap, but he sensed now wasn't the time for sex, or even making love. Instead they talked about books, movies, and other things, and he found her insights, ideas, and opinions rather aligned to his own.

In short, he was determined to get to know her, and the more he heard, the more he felt he could fall for her. Who was he kidding anyway? He'd already tripped, it was just a matter of time. Physically, mentally, emotionally, she was just about perfect for him. Not completely perfect, that would be boring, but damned close.

He remembered her saying she'd volunteered for this after reading all the available data on him, and this conversation seemed to bear that out. Not only was she intelligent, but she was obviously passionate about some subjects. She didn't agree with him about everything, but most of the important things matched up with his own thoughts.

He tried not to worry about the idea of having this all ripped away from him, or more specifically, having Mia ripped away from him. Either way it would take time to work out, which meant he needed to be patient, something he wasn't very good at. Mia's presence helped a bit with that, but at the same time exasperated it, since she was what he'd lose.

Chapter Twelve

It was late evening, close to nine when the doorbell rang. Mia squirmed to get off of him, which had some fun side effects. After a teasing struggle which had him half hard, he let her get up and go answer it. She turned her head and gave him a mock glare as she walked toward the door. It didn't do much though, since he was too busy staring at her luscious ass unrepentantly.

She sighed in mock disgust, and then giggled as she got to the door.

He stood up, because it was polite, and smiled at Helen when she walked in. She looked way too sensual for a security A.I. She had her long red hair down, and a dark green sundress and white heels. Her freckles added character to her face, and her green eyes were expressive. He found a lot of emotion in them.

Not something he'd expect from the crisp and businesslike A.I. that he knew in the real world. She wasn't as stunning as Mia, but that was an impossibly high bar when it came to him, since Mia had made her physical form an amalgam of all of his desires. He hadn't mentioned it and neither did she, but he was pretty sure she created her body from his preferred porn viewings.

Helen was extremely attractive though, if he wanted to be crass he'd say she was easily a high eight, or a nine for those that preferred redheads, and she was oddly vulnerable which brought out his protective side.

"Hey Helen, welcome to our home."

She smiled shyly, and after some internal debate gave him a light innocent hug hello, and a chaste kiss on the cheek.

He also noticed Mia had looked a little startled at him calling it their home. He simply couldn't think of her as just an A.I. assistant anymore. Yes, she was that, but so much more as well. He hadn't really even thought about what he was saying either, it had just come out.

Helen said a bit nervously, "Thanks, though I wonder if I deserve it, I keep failing you it seems."

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "How is it your fault?" with genuine confusion in his voice.

They all took a seat on the couch, Mia sat on his left, and Helen on his right.

Helen shrugged helplessly, "I haven't found the leak, and have no idea who it could be. Based on probabilities, it is most likely someone's relative in the core people for Cyber Dreams that has access to their work machine at home, and loose lips. A result of carelessness rather than true intent by an employee. But since they all accessed the data it's impossible to narrow that down. I also can't dismiss other possibilities, though I do not believe the network to be hackable. The chance of a human out programming me is something like one thousandth of one percent."

She looked worried, "I'm sorry, maybe I should just leave?"

He patted her knee, "Nope, I've been looking forward to getting to know the real Helen. I also don't think any of this is your fault. In fact, I was told I'm here partially at your suggestion, which means I owe you a lot. Without you I might not have ever met Mia or seen this wonderful place the A.I.s have built. Do you want a drink?"

Helen smiled shyly, "That would be fine, thank you."

Mia got up to get them all drinks from the kitchen.

He asked tentatively, "So do you ever relax? You seem to... please forgive my impertinence, but to put it bluntly you seem to fret about work a lot. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the A.I. city?"

Helen chuckled a bit nervously, "I do tend to be a bit high strung, but no, usually I don't have so many problems happening either."

He sighed guiltily and said, "Sorry, that was a bit too personal wasn't it? You're a lovely young woman, and I have no doubt it wasn't your fault, so please stop beating yourself up on my account."

She blushed, and Mia walked out with drinks in her hands, and gave them out.

Mia asked curiously, "Why are you blushing Helen? Is Ted not behaving himself?"

Helen laughed, "He's being a gentleman and very gracious about my shortcomings, I'm just not used to compliments."

Mia sat back down and put a hand on his leg, and her fingers started to caress circles on his thigh absentmindedly. It felt really good, and he had to concentrate a second to remember what he was going to say.

"How can that be true? Your gorgeous," he said rather bluntly

She laughed nervously, she seemed to do that a lot, and then she said, "Maybe, but not out in the real world, I'm just data there."

He was intrigued, "Sure, but what about in here? I find it hard to believe you don't have to beat off the male A.I.s."

She shook her head in denial and blushed. She was adorable, and he felt a little ashamed at how much he enjoyed teasing her, though with genuine compliments, and seeing her flustered.

She sighed, "You'd be surprised. I don't know if you know this, but the ratio between male and female A.I.s is something like one out of every five hundred. Most humans prefer female A.I.s, they find them less threatening. It's a psychological thing."

He thought about it, and couldn't recall actually seeing more than one or two men at the restaurant besides himself the other night. Huh. He wondered if that meant they all had lady friends, or do they just suppress their sex drive? He decided not to ask that question, it pushed past blunt and all the way to rude after all.

They all took a sip of their drinks. It was good, tasted like a good rum mixed with coke.

He nodded, "Well that doesn't make it less true."

She shrugged helplessly, "None of the A.I.s are actually unattractive, not when we can build our own bodies. But thanks for the compliment."

He smiled. He was getting a bit horny with the way Mia was caressing his thigh with her fingertips, and she was getting further and further up his leg. She'd also brought out alcohol, was she trying to get them both in bed?

"You're welcome, so tell me about yourself, what do you spend your time on in here?"

He put his arm behind her, and started to massage her neck a bit and asked, "Do you mind? You look like you need it."

She leaned her head forward and sighed in pleasure, "No, it feels really good."

Was he really trying to seduce another A.I. while the woman he was starting to care about helped him do it? Yes, yes he was.

She answered his question, "I keep up on the latest cyber threats, I also read a lot. Technical manuals and things like that I usually just read and acclimate at high transfer speeds, but for a novel I like to sit back and savor it slowly page by page. Television doesn't do much for me, but I keep track of the news, and I love a good movie. Hmm, that feels really good, lower?"