Ted Online Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded slowly, "What is it?"

Silvia asked clinically, "Do you find Sara attractive Ted?"

He asked, "Excuse me?"

Silvia closed her eyes and sighed, "Forget HR, or sexual harassment, this is part of a lab test, to ensure your android body functions as your physical body did. Sexuality is a big part of it, do you find Sara attractive?"

He looked up at Sara, who brushed his arm softly, "Yes, she's a very attractive young woman."

Sara smiled at him a little naughtily, and put her hand over his cock, which was still mostly soft. He looked at Silvia who appeared to be all business. Despite the oddity, he did react a little to her touch.

Silvia asked in a tone of voice that would be used to request a piece of gum, "Sara's going to take your penis out now, and stroke it until you experience an orgasm, would you like that?"

His cock twitched, and he looked up at Sara's big brown eyes. Before he could answer, Sara did for him.

"He's definitely reacting doctor, may I proceed?"

The words he heard from Sara's mouth had been clinical, but her breathless tone had not been. This was so bizarre, yet also turned him on a great deal, and he moaned softly as she unbuttoned his pants and fished him out. He gripped the armrest of the chair and thrusted up a bit, as she started to lightly stroke him up and down. His eyes followed hers, as she moved in front of the chair and got on her knees.

Silvia asked in a clinical tone, "How does that feel?"

Sara licked her lips and stared down at his eight hard inches as she slowly stroked him, and then met his eyes again with a lusty look. Holy crap.

He replied a little breathlessly, "Very sensitive, very pleasurable. Just about perfect."

Silvia cleared her throat, and he looked over at her. She looked like she had a little sweat on her forehead, and her eyes didn't show the clinical equanimity that her voice had shown. She was also clearly staring at Sara's hand working up and down his entire length. His cock twitched at the idea that the sexy doctor was turned on by this.

He looked back at Sara who mouthed at him so the doctor wouldn't hear, "You have a huge cock, I want you to fuck me with it. I wanted to suck it, feel you cum in my mouth, but the bitch said no."

He groaned in shocked pleasure at the idea, and started to push up from his center, literally fucking her hand as she stroked him faster, and squeezed a little harder.

Silvia asked in a mostly clinical, but slightly breathy tone of voice, "Does the pleasure feel too intense, or not intense enough?" he wouldn't have heard the difference in her voice if he wasn't focused on trying to hear it.

He thrust up, then as he fantasized about slamming into Sara from behind, while the doctor clinically watched and was slowly overcome with lust. He imagined the sexy doctor finally giving in to her lust, and pictured her pulling up her skirt, and start to stroke her pussy, all while she watched him fuck her assistant, and that set him off. He exploded, and his cum went all over the place. On Sara's hand, on her shirt, her cute face, on his own chest, as she continued to stroke him fast through his orgasm.

He'd have to thank her for that later, it always made it so much more intense.

He took deep breaths, and she understood the look of raw lust he gave her. He saw it in her eyes. Anytime, anywhere. He wondered if she had a thing for android sex, or just the thought of being the first to fuck the first human android combination. Either way, she obviously wanted him very badly.

His cock twitched as she winked and licked her hand clean.

He looked over to the doctor and gathered his thoughts, they hadn't done this just to get him off. Well, maybe Sara had.

He reported, his voice still slightly breathless, "Right, sensitive. Honestly it was damned close to perfect. Maybe you could slightly lower the sensitivity on the shaft, but up the sensitivity on the head. Not a whole lot, just a small amount. The tip wasn't quite sensitive enough, but the higher sensitivity of the shaft obviously made up for that this time around."

He looked at Sara and said, "And Sara was pretty damned perfect too."

Doctor Trent took a moment to collect herself, but pretty much failed and gave up on the clinical voice, "Okay Ted," she said in a soft voice, "we'll look at that, and the taste code, and have another go at all of it tomorrow?"

She blushed as she realized what she just said could be taken rather naughtily, and added, "The walking too of course."

Ted pretended not to notice Silvia's flustered state, but Sara clearly saw his cock twitch and smiled knowingly at him as he said, "Thank you doctor, so we're done for now?"

Doctor Trent nodded absently, "Yes, if things check out tomorrow, you can spend time in the lab on the following day. Go ahead and log out, Sara will clean things up."

Sara pouted rather sexily and whispered, "It won't be nearly as fun without you driving."

He winked, said goodbye, and logged out.

That had been, crazy...

Chapter Fifteen

Mia asked, "So how was it?"

He smiled and kissed her softly in greeting, and then answered, "Hello to you too sexy. It was much better than I thought it would be, but less than I'd hoped. Tomorrow we'll try again, a lot of things were actually fine, most of it even. Just needs some work on motor control, taste, and... skin sensitivity."

She snickered at his dodge, "Hello Ted, sorry. I guess I was a little worried about you too. Good though?"

He nodded, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow, if it works out I can get back to working on a better power core. At least for half days, I'll still be in your hair most of the time."

She smiled teasingly, "You'll be in more than just my hair Ted," she said in a sultry teasing voice.

He shook his head but smiled at her words, "So what's the plan for the rest of the day? It's just what... eleven in the morning?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment, "How about a beach picnic, and then you can go kill more stuff in that game. I'd rather just keep you all the time, but that..."

He finished, "Wouldn't be healthy for me."

She smirked, "Exactly. So fess up, did Sara give you a good hand job?"

At his shocked look she said, "I have a copy of the test procedures they'd planned, and had to okay them as you're... personal physician."

He shook his head, "Very good actually, but I think what made it really hot was the doctor watching her do it, and losing her cool."

Mia giggled, "She did? I wish I could've seen that. The woman is so professional and never lets her hair down. Figuratively speaking."

He shrugged, "She's stunning, which is probably why. I imagine she has trouble enough getting people to take her seriously, she looks more like a model in her twenties, than a doctor in her thirties."

Mia kissed me and smiled, "You're probably right, I should have realized that. You take me seriously though, so..." she trailed off.

He shrugged, "It's different, you're many things to me, but mostly when I see you I think of you as mine, my lover, and someone I'm growing to care about. I take you seriously about the other stuff, but I don't dwell on it. I know you. For her, she has to deal with strangers that don't know her, and has to get them to treat her seriously right off."

He wasn't sure if he explained that right, but whatever, "Picnic? Then gaming, and then back here for dinner and bed? No, I don't mean sleeping."

It was a little weird. He knew he came in the android body, but even back here he could still feel the endorphins and after effects of Sara's hand job. He knew here in his virtual body, in the android, and in the game, were all connected to his physical mind and body in the pod, but it was still startling.

She smiled and bit her lip, "Sounds about right, and I can't wait for that not sleeping part. I already made the food and packed it. Ready when you are."

She giggled, "Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to that not sleeping part. I keep missing the input, there also may be a surprise tonight," she said with a salacious grin.

"A surprise?" he asked in an intrigued voice.

She nodded and tried to look innocent, "It's not a surprise if I tell you."

She grabbed his hand and they headed out to the beach. It was a beautiful day, although he imagined it didn't have to rain in this virtual world to keep the grass green. They talked about a lot of stuff over lunch, nothing Earth shattering, just getting to know each other, mostly him learning about her really, since she knew a lot about his habits, likes, and dislikes already.

The doctor and Sara had been a fun distraction, but the woman he was falling for was the one he had lunch with, on the beach. She looked incredibly sexy and fetching in a white bikini, and it wasn't as if he didn't notice, but more and more he was drawn by who she was, rather than what she looked like. He was half convinced he loved her already, and it had only been three days. A very intense and emotional three days, but still.

It all happened so fast. He wasn't sure what the future would bring them, not really, but if he ever did find a human woman to love again on the outside, he already knew he would choose Mia if that person couldn't handle what he had with her. A part of him was confused by that decision, the old part, but most of him couldn't imagine it going any other way. She was clearly his, and more and more he was becoming hers.

When he took her home, they kissed and teased each other for a while in bed, and then he entered the game. A little delayed gratification was healthy apparently, and Mia seemed fine applying that logic to herself as well...

He woke in the room, neither Nicci or Kara were logged in, so he appeared in the room alone. He shrugged and checked his messages, nothing. That was a bit disappointing, he'd had a great time yesterday, but not all that surprising. They weren't online either.

He summoned his demon army first, a respectable seven of them. He went with three warriors, two succubae, and two imps. That took a hundred and forty mana, but it recovered fast in this room and with his higher intelligence. He also had something to do that would kill time while he waited.

He decided to take the lead on it, just in case they were waiting for him to message them. If they ignored him that was fine, but he dropped them a couple of messages. Kara he just said hi and mentioned that he looked forward to seeing them again, and maybe in a bit he could level with them. He intended to catch up in the next day or two.

Nicci he was a bit bolder with. He said he enjoyed her very much yesterday, that she was an excellent plaything, and then told her to message him with her fantasies. She was a submissive, so he thought she might do it, and even be turned on by the bold demand and contents of the message. Or... he'd get slapped next time she saw him, it could go either way.

Plus, if she did answer, it would give him ideas for next time, if there was one.

He shook his head, he'd never had so much sex, nor with so many different people, before he'd become a quadriplegic. He still found the most shocking part of it was the most meaningful sex he'd had was with his A.I., Mia. Come to think of it, the second most meaningful time he'd spent in bed, had been when he was with Helen. He would have thought that'd be the other way around but... nope.

He hardly recognized himself. Of course, if the right human female came along it might be different, it's just Kara, Nicci, and even Sara didn't want a real connection with him. Apparently they just wanted to fuck.

He checked his stats, and his mana was full again, so he got up and maneuvered to the door. The room was kind of stuffed with eight people in it, and he headed downstairs and into the street.

He almost turned to the south, but then remembered he was level twelve now, and turned toward the east gate. He was halfway there when some guy yelled, "Hey! Ted!"

He frowned and turned, he didn't recognize the guy at all.

The guy laughed, "Holy Shit! It is you! You're Ted online! The one in the news, the test case right? That is so awesome!"

He had no idea how to react to that, and looked around for an escape. There was more than one person staring curiously at him, luckily most of them were A.I. generated NPCs. He was fairly sure there was only one A.I. driving them all, because they were only interactive when he initiated a conversation.

The guy calmed down a little, "Sorry man, name's Bob. So, what's it like?"

He shook his head, "Pretty close to real life man. Of course it isn't, not really. It's just like VR, but more immersive. I can't really talk about specifics, confidentiality agreements, you know?"

Bob nodded, "Sorry I called you out like that, I was just so surprised to see you standing there. I imagine having your body stuck in a pod can't be all that great."

He shrugged, wishing he could just end this conversation.

"No, but it could be worse, I could be stuck in my own head and helpless, so..." he trailed off.

Bob grimaced, "Got it man, and I agree, those haters are all ass wipes. Sorry again. It was nice to meet you," he turned around and walked away.

He sighed, and supposed that went better than he thought it would considering how it started. It also made him wonder if Kara and Nicci had watched the news and found out, it wasn't as if he didn't look exactly like the published pictures on the news, except younger of course.

He supposed he would find out, and his reasons for staying connected with them were beyond shallow anyway, so he'd get over it if they were truly avoiding him. He headed toward the east gate, and slipped out.

The demon guard on duty actually nodded to him respectfully, which was a change.

The first difference in the eastern part of the city was that there were NPCs around, going about their day. He explored the area, and tried to stay away from the roving patrols. He had no doubt they'd attack him considering the company he kept. They also looked a lot bigger than the angels he'd been fighting so far. He'd checked out a few, and they all seemed to be between levels fourteen and sixteen, and they patrolled in pairs.

The government buildings looked way too fortified, he also didn't see the point of attacking an apartment building, although he admitted there could be a point in that. There had to be a quest or good place to fight out here.

Eventually, he came across a police station, and smiled. There were four angels guarding the doors, but there were eight of them. He checked his stats and spells really quick, and took a deep breath. Then he crossed boldly across the street with his demons. He'd figured out earlier he'd have to be at a certain closeness to activate their aggression against him.

When he was about halfway, he gave the order to charge, and led off with Demonic Aura to give his summoned demons a boost, and then cast Balefire.

A ball of green fire that looked a little like a lightning ball to him, appeared and shot from his hand. It hit the first angel, and then jumped quickly to the other three. Then the warriors and succubae closed, and his two imps launched an attack that looked like chain lightning to him

They looked a little hurt already, as they pulled their swords and screamed a war cry. They were a few levels higher, but greatly outnumbered. Between his bonus to his followers, and the succubus aura that hampered his opponents' abilities, the four went down rather quickly under spells, swords, and claws.

No more angels came out.

He walked in and looked around. There was a long hallway, and he could hear all the angels in the large main room ahead, but they either didn't see him, or he wasn't close enough to trigger an attack. He saw a side door and opened it up, and followed the corridor around with his mini-army tagging along behind, while he tried to figure out the best way to attack.

He saw some stairs leading down, and curiously took them. It led to a long hallway with closed offices, and at the end he saw a metal cage door, and a large angel behind it. He concentrated, and saw the angel was level twenty, like the last one he'd killed in the food warehouse.

He looked around, there was no one else down here, and let loose with Fiend Fire. His escort attacked as the angel pulled out his sword. He winced when the angel killed a succubus with one stroke of his sword, but it was just a lucky hit, and the other six took him down rather quickly.

You have leveled! You are now level 13!

He cleared the popup, assigned all ten points to wisdom, and then summoned a fourth warrior as well as the vanquished succubus. He still had over three hundred mana, so moved forward and looted the angel. The sword was nothing great, not like last time, but he also found some keys.

He smiled as he unlocked the cage to the evidence room.

He took his time and searched the shelves. He found some armor and weapon upgrades that updated his stats as well. He changed, and then checked his stats and equipment.

Endless war Stats:

Name: Ted - Race: Cambion

Lvl: 13 (TNL:68%) - Class: Demon Knight

+att/+dmg: 4/8 - Str: 22 (42)

Mana: 540 (414) - Int: 44 (54)

Health: 400 (300) - Con: 20 (40)

Summon: limit: 8/3 - Wis: 80

Stamina: 200 (100) - Dex: 10 (20)

Popularity: +6 - Cha: 16

Gold: 38 - Silver: 843

Endless war EQ:

(eq) Heavy Red leather armor Prot 8 +10 to Con

(eq) Heavy Red leather gloves Prot 3 +10 to Str

(eq) Heavy Red leather boots Prot 3 +10 to Dex

(eq) Red staff of Thought 54-68 damage. +10 to Int

(eq) Ring +10 to Str and Con

(eq) Satchel

His old equipment was in the satchel, along with the angel's sword and his map and guide. He also figured out in his head, that his Fiend Fire and Balefire should be doing about forty-eight to sixty damage. Not bad at all... Maybe not as much as the staff, but he'd been weighing heavily on the wisdom for more demons. He now had four, two, and two.

He searched for some more stuff and inside some of the bags, and found thirty gold to loot. Most of the other stuff was worth a silver or two, and not worth the space it would take up in his satchel. He backtracked to the stairs, and took them back up, and looked towards the bull pen. He was tempted, but there had to be a better way to attack then this wide hallway, there were close to twenty angels, and most of them were level fifteen or higher.

The captain was level twenty-five.

There was an interview room to the left, and he shrugged and opened it up, and then smiled when he saw the door on the other side. They shuffled through the room to the smaller hallway on the other side. To the left the hallway dead ended against the front wall of the police station, and there was one door that led to the observation room through the one-way glass. He turned to the right and went down the hallway.

He peaked around the corner, there was a normal sized door that lead toward the bullpen. They only outnumbered him twenty to nine, including himself, and the doorway would be a good choke point. His only worry was if some of them went around and through the interview room, to come at him from the back he'd be screwed.

He gave out his orders. The four warriors would block the doorway, the imps would stand with him and cast, and the two succubae would stay close enough to affect the enemies' stats, but also guard their rear. He took a deep breath, and casted Balefire into the room at a randomly selected angel. The green fire ate into the angels as it quickly jumped to four more targets.

He casted it three more times as twenty angels rushed the doorway.

His plan worked great, at least at first. The angels barreled through and were cut down by the four warriors and two imps one at a time. When most of the damaged angels were dead, he casted balefire again twice, and that's where things got sticky, as four angels rushed down the back corridor towards him.