Ted Online Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't seen any leave from the bullpen that way, so he could only assume they came from somewhere else.

He casted Balefire at the four of them, twice, before they completely closed, and then a third time as the four angels closed on the two succubae. He ordered one of the four warriors to move to the back, and then hit them with Balefire again. One of his succubae died, but the warrior returned the favor immediately bringing them down to three.

He hit with another balefire which brought him below two hundred mana, so he needed to be careful, and an imp hit the four with that chain lightning spell.

Two more of the angels died in the rear, and so far, the front was still holding.

He lost the last succubae right before the last angel died, and sent his warrior back up front.

Shit, he'd lost all of the succubae, which meant the angels started to hit harder and drive into the room. He summoned two more succubae as fast as he could, but now the angels were among them, and there were at least six left.

He was in a corner, so he backed up and started to cast Balefire over and over again, until there were only two angels left, and then he switched to Fiend Fire.

The last angel left was the Captain, and he was making mincemeat of his warriors which were over ten levels lower, they all were level thirteen. Still, they'd managed to kill twenty-four angels a couple of levels higher, and if they killed the Captain twelve levels higher he had to imagine he'd level a lot.

If he didn't die.

He kept casting Fiend Fire until he was out of mana completely. The captain looked hurt, but he was still going strong, and two of his warriors were dead already. His imps continued to cast spells however, and the captain was surrounded by four melee attackers.

He blew out a breath and made it five, and struck out with the staff.

He missed, but tried again.

He screamed as the captain's sword bit into his side, but lunged forward and nailed the bastard right in the throat. That one swipe he'd taken had cost almost eighty hit points, but he still had over three hundred. He swung again and his staff was parried, but his two warriors and succubae all hit at the same time. The captain's wings turned to dust, and he fell to the floor dead. Six popups hit his screen at the end of the fight.

You have leveled! You are now level 14!

You have leveled! You are now level 15!

You have leveled! You are now level 16!

You have leveled! You are now level 17!

You have leveled! You are now level 18!

You have leveled! You are now level 19!

He sighed, and looted the corpses. The captain's blade wasn't anything special, it was just like all the blades the angels in here used, and he walked away with twenty-five of them, as well as two fifty in silver coin.

Still, the swords were better than the old ones, and worth eight gold instead of two. That should net him some good coin if the same percentage holds. Right around a hundred fifty gold for all of them.

He assigned twenty points each to intelligence, constitution, and wisdom. He sighed, he was only twenty-nine percent from level twenty, when he could gain the advanced summon spell. He already had four slots for that, and could now summon ten of the lesser demons. He was curious what the difference would be, because the lesser demons would be at the same level.

They must have extra powers, or stronger effects, maybe leadership qualities for the lesser of their kind? He wasn't sure, but he'd find out when he leveled. He searched the station quickly, but there was nothing good in this area, just paperwork. He chuckled and headed for the exit.

He made it back to the town without running into a patrol, sold his swords, the old armor and staff, and rented a room. He could level and get more spells tomorrow. He missed Mia, and while this was sort of fun alone, he needed to find some people to group with. Maybe now that he was level nineteen he could find a few people.

Although, he might level first, so he wouldn't hold them up going back to learn the twentieth level spells, whatever they are.

He got a room and laid in the bed. He did one more stat check before he logged out.

Endless war Stats:

Name: Ted - Race: Cambion

Lvl: 19 (TNL:71%) - Class: Demon Knight

+att/+dmg: 4/8 - Str: 22 (42)

Mana: 740 (18) - Int: 64 (74)

Health: 600 (298) - Con: 40 (60)

Summon: limit: 10/4 - Wis: 100

stamina: 200 (100) - Dex: 10 (20)

Popularity: +6 - Cha: 16

Gold: 218 - Silver: 1093

Not bad, his offensive spells would now do sixty-six to eighty-two damage, which was actually more than his staff could do. He sighed, halfway tempted to go back out and kill an angel patrol. He bet that would level him, just a couple of mobs.

Then he remembered that Mia was cuddled up to his body back home, and hit the logout button...