Ted Online Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went ahead and plugged it into his android body, and closed up the access port, and watched as the almost half dead core charged back up over ten minutes' time. Awesome.

He filled out a report with all the testing, applied for a patent, and hit send with amusement. This would be sure to ruffle some feathers, all over the world. Gas, electric, oil, natural gas, solar, wind, hydroelectric, all of it was now obsolete. That little thing would be powering things from satellites to cellular phones, trains, automobiles, houses, cities, and pretty much everything else.

He felt Jennifer's hand on his shoulder and turned, she had a small nervous smile on her face.

"Can we talk Ted?"

He nodded, "Here?"

She shrugged, "Here is good, I..." she sighed and then said softly, "You know I've had a crush on you for a long time."

He frowned in thought and decided to be blunt, "No. You pretty much friend zoned me, otherwise I'd have asked you out a long time ago."

She winced, "Yeah, I was in a bad situation when we met, dating a real asshole that I was having problems getting away from. I thought you were handsome, intelligent, and rather charming. I kind of have a thing for older men, although this new version of you is very attractive as well." she stopped talking and shook her head, "The point is, I was in a rough spot, and dating at the time, so I did put up a wall between us back then."

He nodded slowly, a bit surprised to hear it.

She continued with a wave of her hand and blush on her cute freckled face, "Once I got rid of the guy we were kind of... in a comfortable place, and you were my friend. You know, I don't normally smile as much as I do around you. You make my day brighter, and I was hoping you'd ask me out but you never did."

He sighed, "I think I get it, and I always thought you were attractive, and you have a beautiful smile. You're sweet too, and I just figured work friends was all we could be. Thanks for telling me, but why now?"

She shrugged uncomfortably and looked away, and when she looked back her eyes were a little glassy, "I really don't know, I just wanted you to know that before... it's too late to tell you. Is that selfish? I guess the fact that your project is now wrapping up, and that I'll be getting a new one, all brought out the fact that you would be gone soon, from the company I mean."

He smiled, "I'll miss you too."

He meant it too, even if he was kicking himself a bit for being a moron.

She sniffled, and then leaned down and kissed his cheek. She held it for a long moment, and then took a step back and both her sweet smile and warm brown eyes held a hint of sadness and regret. There was nothing in her eyes or body posture that said she wanted to send him off with sex or anything, which was actually almost refreshing.

She was just a woman that wanted to have some kind of emotional closure between them. She was also fidgeting rather cutely.

"I... should get to lunch, I'll see you tomorrow?"

He nodded, "I'll be in most mornings, although I imagine I might be in a few meetings soon, since I just destroyed the energy crises, and possibly pissed off a lot of people out there by doing it."

She snorted a laugh and smiled. She wanted to say something else, he could see it in her eyes, but she swallowed whatever it was and headed out to lunch.

He sat and stared at the computer a good fifteen minutes in thought and realigned his mind around the new information. Jen would apparently be a friend, and he was fairly sure whatever chance they might have to connect had expired. That was okay, it happens, and he didn't imagine she'd be happy sharing his love with three A.I.s, and if they weren't going to have any goodbye sex there was no reason to tell her about it.

He'd gotten things straight with Silvia as well, she just wanted someone to open up with and share some hot sex with. Even just a temporary connection would do to help her get over her anger and the loss of her life's work. Apparently she liked him well enough for that, or maybe it was about the fact that she was fucking her own work, with a guy that couldn't do that otherwise. Probably a mixture of all of that.

The point was, Silvia didn't mind that he was in love with Mia, and they were open with each other as to what things were about. However, he still hadn't gotten a chance to talk to Sara again yet, and explain things. They'd had that intimate moment when he'd least expected it, that made it important to him to be upfront. He didn't want to hurt her.

In fact, Sara was really the only woman right now that he wasn't sure where things stood exactly. He waited a few more minutes to see if she'd show up again, it'd been a couple of days. He shrugged helplessly and got up, and then made his way back to the lab.

Sara was actually in there fidgeting with some equipment. She was in a tight black skirt, and a soft creamy white blouse that looked both very professional and extremely sexy at the same time. She turned as the door shut behind him.

"Hi Sara, we need to talk, do you have..." he broke off as she covered his mouth with her hand.

Sara smiled up at him cutely, and her eyes were full of mischief, "We'll talk later, but I don't have any time right now, I have to be in a meeting in five minutes, but I missed you and had to see you. Even if for only a moment."

She stepped into him and kissed him passionately. Then before he realized her intent, she'd dropped to her knees and fished out his cock.

"We should talk... Oh, holy crap... god that's amazing," he said breathlessly as she started to slather his cock with her tongue and suck it hard. He looked down and she had a bright sexy submissive look in her eyes. He knew he should stop this, tell her the truth and make sure she still wanted to do what she was doing, but she was being so aggressive, and it felt so fucking good his mind had shut off.

She cupped his balls on the back of her palm and lightly circled her hand between his legs which made him open wider. Her fingertips were just long enough to tease his puckered hole with her fingernails, and the length of her fingers felt good sliding along his taint as she rolled his balls lightly in a circle on her palm. She was also jacking his base hard and fast with her other hand, twisting slightly as she peaked. She timed the twist at the end of her stroke perfectly with the rise of her own head as she fucked her face furiously on his manhood with an intense look of worship in her eyes as she looked up at him. It took his breath away.

Each twist of her hand was accompanied by her tongue circling his sensitive glans, and then her tongue slathered the bottom of his shaft as she once again slipped her lips down the top of his cock in perfect unison with her hand's down stroke.

It was an insane amount of pleasure and had his mind reeling. His cock tip, shaft, balls, taint, and his rosebud, all at once. All five things were all being stimulated expertly, and in perfect harmony. It turned out five minutes was more than enough time. Way more than enough time.

Less than ninety seconds later she was moaning and sucking his seed out in pleasure, he thought she even might have had a mini-orgasm, even though she hadn't touched herself, as he shot his seed into the back of her throat and coated her tongue. She kept going until she was sure he was done, and then popped off and stood up. She even gently and lovingly packed his cock away and zipped him up.

She gave him a soft lingering heated kiss and said a little breathlessly, "I love your cock Ted, we'll talk about us, and fuck tomorrow if I can get away long enough. I promise."

She gave him a salacious wink and quickly left, before he could get in a word. He felt like a dick, but she hadn't given him a chance to explain, and her ministrations had felt amazingly good. He shook his head, he should have stopped her and explained, he knew that.

She'd said she loved his cock, but he saw the truth in her eyes, she'd looked at him in love, and the connection they'd made the other day had no doubt grown in her mind. Not only grown, but alarmingly fast.

He was such a dick. He'd managed to be truthful with everyone else, and he would be with Sara, but he should have made her listen.

He wouldn't let it happen again. The fact that it had been the best blowjob he'd ever gotten in his life, at least, from a single woman, shouldn't have stopped him from speaking. But it had, and he'd let the pleasure cloud his thinking and judgement. He was forty-three for gosh sake, he was disgusted that he let his cock do his thinking for him.

He hoped he didn't regret it tomorrow when they talked. Regret it more than he already did he admitted to himself, since he already regretted his actions. Sure, she was aggressive and had moved fast, taken him by surprise, but that wasn't a good excuse. He got up on the recharge bay but didn't bother to plug in, he had the new power source installed after all. Then he brought up the interface and logged out.

Chapter Thirty-Three

She snuggled up to him like usual and sighed in pleasure, but a few moments later she looked up, "What's wrong?"

He updated her on his dumbass move, and she just shrugged.

"It's not a great thing, but it doesn't sound like she gave you much opportunity."

He shrugged, "Yeah. I could barely think at all once she got me in her mouth."

Mia giggled, "You seem to have that problem a lot," she said with a cute wink.

Well, that was true he supposed. He wasn't exactly a great thinker when he had a warm wet mouth around him like that. Add in all the other shit she'd been doing to him and he'd been braindead.

"Not much you can do expect come clean next time you see her."

He nodded, "I'll do that, so what's new here, anything?"

She sighed, "Good news, bad news, or sort of good news. What do you want to hear first?"

He grinned, "How about dating advice, where should I take Trudy tonight?"

She stuck her tongue out, "Over lunch I guess," and then they both rolled out of bed.

He spanked her ass hard when they converged at the door, and she squeal giggled and ran down the hallway, which did interesting things to her sweet tight little ass on the way.

Mia faux glared at him from behind the kitchen island as he walked into the kitchen at a casual stroll just a few seconds later, and he just shrugged innocently and sat down. He kind of won that round.

Mia sighed, "Okay, Trudy doesn't get out of her lab much, so when she does she likes to let her hair down. You know what I'm talking about, you've seen it. I'm thinking you should take her to a light dinner, and then to a dance club."

Huh, dinner and dancing. He was expecting something more creative than that, but she knew Trudy best, at least for now she did. He was a little nervous about tonight like he'd been before his date with Helen, and hopefully this one would go just as well. There was no point in worrying about it, and Mia would be more than willing to help him relax before his date. He shook his head and moved on.

"Okay, give me the good news."

Mia replied deadpan, "Injunction is active."

"Bad news?" he asked with a hint of humor.

She replied, "The judge only approved for thirty days before a review, not ninety."

He sighed, of course.

"And the sort of good news?"

She smiled, "The warehouse will be ready for you to start on the ship tomorrow morning. Trudy estimates it will take you just three weeks to do the work per her schedule, but given the number of hours you said that you planned on working on it the other day, it will really only take two weeks."

He nodded and took a deep breath. Okay, wasn't all that long a time, but it was still twice as long as he'd need. He could live with that. He'd have to make today's foray into The Endless War the last one for a while, it would be stupid to lose his new life and be stuck in a wheelchair because he'd wanted to play instead of building his escape. Not to mention he'd be letting down millions of A.I.s that were counting on him.

Well, he did have a two-week grace period, which meant he could afford to go play sometimes. He decided that after today, and until he was in space, that he'd only go there when Kara and Nicci were around. It wasn't just the sex either. Okay, it was mostly the amazing sex, but he was also building a strange sort of friendship with them and didn't want to lose that.

Somehow he'd graduated from the attractive available guy with a big dick, simply used to enhance their sex life as a couple, to the sexy couple's trusted friend with benefits. He wanted to see how that evolved. It was also kind of nice not having to take the lead in that one aspect of his life. He had no illusions that he had any control over that relationship, except perhaps to end it of course.

He'd just have to remember to check his game messages a couple of times a day while he was offline, so he didn't miss them.

"So anything else love? Lunch looks great by the way," he said sincerely.

It wasn't anything special, she'd just made some roast beef sandwiches and got the leftover pasta salad out of the fridge for a side. Still, the sandwiches were a work of art. Tomatoes, crispy lettuce, onions, cheese, mayo, salt and pepper, and of course a lot of rare roast beef. The only thing that could make it better would be a few strips of bacon, but he'd already lost the bacon argument, no point in rehashing it.

She smiled at him and shook her head, "Not really. Helen had a great time last night, but you already knew that."

He grunted in agreement and swallowed the flavorful bite of sandwich in his mouth, "So did I. The houseboat idea was perfect love, thank you for that."

They chatted a bit over lunch about everyday things as they finished up their meal. When he stood up he circled around the kitchen island and claimed a long soft kiss. He found he cared a whole lot more about Helen after last night, but any worries he'd had that it would change how he felt about Mia were chased away as she melted against him and he held her in her arms.

If anything, he loved and treasured Mia even more today.

He grabbed her butt and lifted her up. She squealed in laughter and protest, but her body had the opposite reaction. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and ground her body against him, as their kiss deepened. He carried her that way to the bedroom and laid down on the bed with her.

They teased each other for a bit more, with lingering kisses and soft caresses, until she chased him off to his game with a large grin and a heated face. He had no doubt that neither of them wouldn't be up to a little relaxation together before his date with Trudy when he got back...

Chapter Thirty-Four

He summoned his demons first thing. He had the same amount of the lesser demons, twelve. He could summon five of the lord type however. He went with the same as last time on the lesser, six warriors, three imps, and three succubae. For the lords, he summoned two warlords, two greater succubae, and one greater imp.

The greater succubae immediately bracketed him, and then winked salaciously. He frowned, but let them be as he checked his messages. No surprise that there was nothing from Kara and Nicci if they were visiting family, he didn’t read anything into it at any rate. No system messages either. His mana rose back quickly, and he did a quick stat check.

Endless war Stats: - -
Name: Ted - - Race: Cambion
Lvl: 26 (TNL:48%) - - Class: Demon Knight
+att/+dmg: 4/8 - - Str: 22 (42)
Mana: - 1140 (1140) - Int: 104 (114)
Health: 650 (650) - - Con: 45 (65)
Summon: limit: 12/5 - Wis: 125
Stamina: 200 (200) - - Dex: 10 (20)
Popularity: +6 - - Cha: 16
Gold: 218 - - Silver: 1093

He ordered his seventeen demon army out of the inn, and followed in their wake. He wasn’t really sure what he wanted to do, and decided to try the police station again. He was pretty sure he was still too low of a level to take the government building again, not without Kara and Nicci.

He put all his succubae and warriors up front, and surrounded himself with the three imps and greater imp. When one of the greater succubus pouted at him, he relented and let one stay by his side for protection. It had worked rather well last time, so why not?

His army crushed a few patrols on the way to the police station. He didn’t even bother with subtle this time, and just walked up and attacked the six guards by the front door.

With two warlords, six warriors, three succubae, and one greater succubus, it made the odds two on one against their six guards. He didn’t even bother to cast anything besides Demonic Aura for the bonuses. They walked through the entrance a half a minute later, and right down the main hallway. He grinned a little evilly as he cast Demonic Confusion into the large room with twenty-five angels in it.

Just over a third screamed war cries and attacked their own people, some of the confused angels even attacked other confused angels. It quickly devolved into a mess. He laughed a little darkly, and then sent in his warriors, and ordered his imps to start casting. He was having a blast, though it wasn’t much of a challenge as his army outclassed the now split angels.

He was also about ten levels higher than the first time he’d come here.

Even the captain wasn’t that high a level, just twenty-eight. If he remembered right it was twenty-five last time.

He tried not to be disturbed by the almost constant sultry looks he was getting from the one succubus who was now practically hanging on him. He needed to get to the bottom of that. Still, she wasn’t groping him, or trying to make out, so he wasn’t too worried about it either. He wondered if it would’ve bothered him at all, or even been noticed, if Bill and Tom hadn’t said something about it.

It still took a while, but only two of his people fell, and he replaced them and still had over a thousand mana left. He frowned, maybe he could take out the government building?

The last angel fell, and there was a popup.

You have leveled! You are now level 27!

He nodded slowly, split the points between constitution and intelligence which raised his HP and mana up fifty points each, and then he looked for loot. He didn’t find much, just a lot of swords, and a few hundred silver. He pondered that it wasn’t all that fun anymore without a group. Sure, he enjoyed steamrolling the place, but in hindsight it was a hollow victory. He was also Kara’s level now, and one level higher than Nicci, and he didn’t want to get out of their range.

He took his easy pickings, and headed back to Bastion. He sold the swords for more sixty-five gold, and then did a stat check.

Endless war Stats: - -
Name: Ted - - Race: Cambion
Lvl: 27 (TNL:87%) - - Class: Demon Knight
+att/+dmg: 4/8 - - Str: 22 (42)
Mana: - 1190 (1040) - Int: 109 (119)
Health: 700 (656) - - Con: 50 (70)
Summon: limit: 12/5 - Wis: 125
Stamina: 200 (200) - - Dex: 10 (20)
Popularity: +6 - - Cha: 16
Gold: 283 - - Silver: 1393

Not bad. He was pretty happy with the size of his current army, and decided when he did level he’d keep raising his mana and health for a while, not to mention his damage. He dismissed all of his demons, and froze in shock when the succubus kissed his cheek lightly and winked before she disappeared. What the hell was going on?

He considered asking Genevieve about it, but ultimately dismissed the idea.

He shook his head, and went into the tavern. He saw Bill, Kathy, and Ray sitting at a table, he guessed Tom couldn’t make it today. He went over and joined them, and spent an hour or so chatting, before he got a room and logged out.

Chapter Thirty-Five

Mia kissed him passionately from above, and grinded her body against his.

1...456789