Ted Online Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He frowned in thought and felt a twinge of guilt, "Yes, about that. I'm sorry. I should have asked you myself, instead of going through Mia like I did. This whole situation is very new to me. I suppose it just felt natural at the time since Mia's been coordinating all of our schedules."

Helen smiled wider and her eyes were twinkling, "I forgive you, don't let it happen again," then she giggled, "No really, it's fine. But you can call me whenever you want."

He got lost in those pretty green eyes, as they flirted awkwardly and chatted while the boat took them out on the water to a place of semi-seclusion, there were other boats around but pretty far off. She was absolutely adorable, and sexy at the same time, he was fairly sure she was more nervous than he was. He supposed she would be, she already loved him after all, it was in her eyes and in the light touch of her hands.

He'd been a little lost in hers. Her eyes that is, so was startled when the engines turned off and he looked around.

She caressed his arm with her other hand, and asked, "Shall we eat?"

He nodded and they stood up and went over towards the table. They uncovered the dishes, which were chocolate covered strawberries, oysters on ice with a red dipping sauce, cooled jumbo shrimp, and what looked like crab meat salad finger sandwiches.

He smiled and opened the bottle and poured them both some wine. He remembered Helen was a reader, and a movie watcher. They chatted lightly about different books, and any new movies she'd seen, while they fed each other food. At first she was all blushes at the intimate act, but she eventually relaxed as they picked at the food, drank wine, and watched the sun go down.

As for him, he was entranced with her every movement, look, and touch of her hands. She was an amazing and complicated woman. They finished dinner as the sun went down and that's when he got a little surprise.

Helen asked, "Let's relax in the tub?"

He nodded slowly in agreement, though he wasn't sure what the hell she was talking about. She stood up and untied the sarong, and took it off. Her light blue bikini made his already half hard cock twitch and grow. He was really attracted to her, not just her willowy supple body, but the way she moved, acted, the sweet tones of her voice, and her little quirks.

Mia made him a very lucky man, add in the sexily clad Helen and he didn't know what to call it. He knew one thing for sure, it wouldn't be very hard for him to completely fall for this woman. Then he heard a motor to his left, and turned toward the back of the deck.

The large square mystery box turned out to be a covered hot tub, the cover was retracting, and suddenly their dress made a lot more sense to him. He stood up and pulled off his shirt, and kicked off his sandals. He took a moment to finish the bottle of wine by refilling their glasses, and then they went over to the now bubbling hot tub that would probably fit four comfortably.

He put the glasses on the side of it, and then helped Helen into the tub. In his mind he knew she was an A.I., and this wasn't reality, he didn't have to help her like that. It just... felt right to him however, and Helen smiled at him gratefully, and didn't seem to mind his old fashioned gallantry in the least.

It was probably by design, but the back of the boat was conveniently facing the sunset, and the moon was already visible in the sky. He stepped in and sat facing that direction, and then guided Helen to sit in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and she sighed in contentment and put her head back against his shoulder.

Her skin felt so good against his, and her scent was heady as his nose was right by her hair and neck. He couldn't help his reaction as he grew completely hard against her supple sexy ass.

She reached over her shoulder and back, and intertwined her fingers in his hair, and caressed the back of his neck lightly with her fingertips.

He couldn't help the light moan that left his lips, nor that his cock twitched and pushed even harder between her butt cheeks and into her lower back.

She wiggled slightly in approval and sighed softly, "This is so nice. Thank you Ted. I... I love you Ted. I know I should wait to say it but..." she trailed off.

He leaned his head down, and kissed the side of her neck, "You Helen, are precious, and I already care about you very much. Say whatever is on your mind, I won't lie to you or feel awkward, I promise. Just... be yourself."

She turned and straddled his lap, and looked down into his eyes.

"Do you really mean that Ted?"

He nodded in agreement, "Every word beautiful."

She kissed him softly, searchingly, and ground herself lightly against him.

She reached down with one hand, fished him out, and then pulled her bikini bottom to the side. She teased his tip with her warm soft and wet labia.

Helen said softly, but with an intensity that was undeniable, "I love you Ted, more than you could ever know or understand," and then she slowly lowered herself down on his cock.

Her eyes widened in shocked bliss and she made an adorable sound of pleasure, mixed with perhaps a tinge of pain, as he stretched her out around him and filled her inch by inch with his hard sensitive flesh.

He caressed her waist, hips, and then firmly caressed and gripped her supple ass cheeks as she started to slowly grind down and in a tight little circle. He gasped softly as her hands caressed his face and neck with soft brushes of her fingertips. Then her hands moved down to his chest and her fingernails dug in a little harder as she gasped in pleasure.

"I love you Ted, I'm all yours," she said in that same soft but intense voice, except for the hot tinge of breathlessness and pleasure.

He was speechless, turned on beyond belief, and completely trapped by her gaze. He couldn't have looked away if he'd wanted to, and he didn't want to. He felt so many things as she gave herself to him, made love to him. Lust, desire, a huge amount of protectiveness, and even the base desire of possessiveness. She was his, to protect, to care for, and he was sure one day soon, to love with all his heart.

Surely his heart was big enough to love his Mia and Helen at the same time. He also knew he had a much longer path with Trudy, he cared for her too, but Helen stirred his emotions far more strongly and quickly. Not because Trudy was less worthy, only because he felt like Helen needed him more and was entirely vulnerable. That... really turned him on, and touched him in the primitive parts of his psyche.

She started to add little up and down movements. Up, down, tight little grinding circle, next time a little higher, and she did it over and over with a look of ecstasy on her face and love in her sparkling green eyes. It felt incredible, Helen's intense stare was overwhelming him with feelings, and her body was overwhelming him with pleasure. He started to thrust up a little each time she ground in a circle.

He let her set the pace, and how hard they went as she continued to both claim him with her love, and surrender herself to him at the same time. It was beyond incredible, and he knew if he hadn't had a quickie earlier with Mia, he would have already blown. His heart raced under her gaze, and he felt breathless, trapped in her loving and determined gaze, and invincible all at the same time.

It was the incredibly high emotions between them that raised the physical pleasure so high. In that moment, he thought he might even love her, but he didn't say it. He was afraid he was just caught up in the intense coupling, now wasn't the time. All he was sure of, was Helen was precious, and his. He didn't feel pressured by that, it was so easy and natural, and a pleasure, to care for her.

She sped up a little, rose up on him higher, and started to come down and grind a little harder in those amazingly pleasurable tight circles of hot tight wet friction.

Then she said it again, still intense and loving, but also breathless, and a little broken up between her mewling sounds of pleasure, "I love you Ted. I want to feel you fill me, I want you to claim me, make me yours, and never let me go."

He could tell she was getting very close, he wasn't the only one lost in this coupling, and his cock surged in her tight channel. He wouldn't hold on much longer.

Her eyes widened and she gasped, "Now Ted, cum with me, please..." she trailed off and her body exploded in bliss. Her face, her words, the way she loved him, the deep emotions he felt, and her heartfelt begging request for his seed did him in. He felt his cock expand within her tightening and milking pleasure, and he squeezed her ass hard and held her tightly against him, as he arched his back, pushed up into her, and exploded in pleasure.

Helen shook and trembled on him, around him, as he filled her with his seed. Their blissful rapture seemed to last an eternity, as they shared in that moment of pleasure, and then they fell together. He released her ass and caressed her back. They stared into one another's eyes for a few more moments, and then they kissed softly but with heated passion, their tongues dueled and teased, and her whole body seemed to melt against his.

He didn't want to move, didn't want to leave her body. They broke the kiss moments later, minutes? He wasn't entirely sure. He'd been consumed in that kiss.

She smiled down at him, just a slightly unsure look in her eyes.

He caressed her cheek, and said, "You're incredible, a precious gift."

She blushed but looked relieved at the same time, and kissed him softly before she got off of him, and turned, once again sitting between his legs. They chatted lightly for the next thirty minutes or so, as they constantly caressed, touched, and explored each other.

They also watched the moonlight over the water, but to be honest, for him, the most beautiful thing was in his arms. She seemed to enjoy it though, which is all he cared about.

Their touches slowly got more heated, and they wound up coupled together again. This time, she had shyly moved across the hot tub, leaned over the back wall with her ass up in the air, and waved it invitingly.

She said sultrily, but with a tinge of her usual shyness that just made her words hotter, "I've wanted to try this position, would you come take me from behind?"

He was more than happy to oblige. With a little experimenting he figured out quickly that she didn't like spankings like Mia, and many of the other women he was sleeping with did, but she did like when he rubbed her ass, and went absolutely wild when he teased his wet finger into her ass.

He made a mental note that ass play was definitely on the table for Helen, she loved it. When he slid in a second, she'd immediately cum, and had started to buck back against him with wanton abandon as soon she'd come down far enough to regain muscle control. She impaled herself on both his length and fingers in a wanton display that took his breath away.

He rather enjoyed it, and it was also good to know how to let the wild woman out of the usually reserved and shy red-haired beauty. He'd started to wonder if she even had one, and would have been fine if that was the case, but it clearly wasn't.

It was late by the time he took her home, and after a quick whispered consult they teamed up and ravished Mia until she was a ball of orgasmic goo lying in the middle of the bed. When they were done, he laid down between them and cuddled them both against his side.

Helen gave him a soft loving kiss, and then moved to get up.

"Where are you going?"

Helen shrugged, "Home."

He shook his head, and pulled her into a long kiss, and then asked in a sincere voice while he looked into her eyes, "Stay the night with us, stay with me. Please?" after a moment he added, "If you want to."

She searched his eyes as if to verify he'd meant it, and then smiled and nodded shyly. She laid back down cuddled into him with a small smile and a sigh of contentment that tugged his heart strings.

He was more than sated and quite sleepy after their passionate night, and very successful date, and he fell asleep sandwiched between two wonderful ladies. One he loved to distraction, and the other he was already sure he was falling for. It was a little surreal sleeping with two women in the same bed, but much more comfortable and natural than he'd expected. It just felt right to have them both there...

Chapter Thirty-Two

He had an early breakfast with Mia and Helen. Helen was shyer about it, but it hadn't taken her long to include herself in Mia's usual teasing. He enjoyed it of course, but also wondered if he could handle two sexy ladies teasing him in the morning simultaneously without giving in.

He made it that morning however, without losing his mind, or taking them both in lust. He'd even managed to somewhat hold his own and tease them back.

After breakfast, he laid back on the bed, and Helen had left. She had to be mostly present in the real world during the work day, to keep an eye on everyone and security concerns. Where he was Mia's only concern, so she cuddled back against him in bed, and he gave her soft kiss goodbye and then he logged into the work android.

When he got to the lab Jennifer wasn't in yet, and he remembered how idiotic he'd felt last night about letting Mia ask Helen on a date for him.

"Trudy?"

"Yes Ted?" she said in her mostly inflectionless voice.

"I want to take you on a date tonight, before we go back to the house, that sound okay to you?"

She replied, "That would be very nice Ted, where are we going?"

He smirked, he may not want Mia doing his asking for him, but the woman was absolutely magical when it came to dates. His and hers at the Saturn jazz club, and last night with Helen had been amazing. He doubted he could come up with anything even close.

He hedged, "I'm still working on figuring that out, I just wanted to ask you myself before Mia did it."

Trudy replied deadpan, "Too late, she told me about it yesterday, but I appreciate the sentiment and thoughtfulness behind the gesture nonetheless."

He frowned, he missed her vivacious voice, but he guessed she wasn't able to do that here.

He admitted, "Truthfully, Mia knows us both best, I was going to ask her advice at lunchtime, unless you have a preference?"

He knew normally that might turn a woman off, him not being confident and making a decision that is. But the truth was he was very confident that he could show her a good time without help, and would have been fine picking his own path. He was also just as confident that Mia would have a better date idea. It seemed foolish not to take advantage of that.

Plus, he was pretty sure that concept didn't apply as strictly to an A.I. woman. They were just as complicated and mysterious as a flesh and blood woman was, to be sure, but they didn't have the same instincts or foibles.

She replied, "Surprise me, just pick me up at my lab when you're ready to go."

He almost chuckled but held it back, he was sure that was supposed to be flirty and sensual, but it came out in the same boring monotone as everything else. He walked over to his desk and saw a package on it, the label said it was from the fab lab. He opened it up and took out a tiny device, it just looked like the plug on the end of a charging cable.

He walked over to the corner where the containment system was, and dropped the part in the bin.

"Trudy, please plug this in and run diagnostics for power potential and safety."

She replied, "Yes Ted."

Trudy navigated the arm, and pulled it into the space and closed up the entrance. The little containment test apparatus would stop up to a one megaton explosion, so unless something went really wrong it would be fine. He knew it worked in the virtual world, and expected it to work here in the real one as well.

But every engineer knew nothing worked exactly as it did on paper, and even sometimes not at all. Since this was the first ever dark energy power source built in the real world, it seemed prudent to take a few precautions until he could go over the real world readings and how efficient it was. For all he knew based on the math he didn't understand, one percent of the energy would be wasted in heat, and create miniature sun.

Okay, he kind of doubted it, but something similarly catastrophic could really could happen.

He relaxed as the testing went on for several minutes, and they were all still there. Things like the containment unit, the building, and the west coast of these United States.

"Good morning," said a soft cheerful voice as Jennifer walked into the lab and over to her desk, "What are you working on?"

He grinned and said teasingly, "Oh you know, the answer to the world's energy problems. It should just be a minute and I'll have it sorted."

She snorted, "Seriously?"

He nodded, "I think so. You might be able to move on to a new project here in a minute. If I'm right, energy conservation will be a moot point."

She raised an eyebrow but didn't lose her usual soft genuine smile, "You're having me on, aren't you. Some kind of android humor."

He barked a short genuine laugh, "No, I'm not. Trudy, how are things going?"

Trudy replied, "It is operating at ninety-eight percent efficiency. The last two percent is generating both visual light, and a strong magnetic field, it is also generating a small amount of heat, but is well within tolerances. I am trying to determine the cause of the wasted energy."

He brought up the circuit on the screen, he didn't understand the math all that well, but he was very good at circuit design.

He asked, "There could be some feedback to create that magnetic field, in the collector coils that absorb the field energy. The light... hmm, no freaking idea. Could the field itself be visible in the light spectrum?"

There was a startled silence, and then Trudy said, "Confirmed. Though that isn't truly an issue, the light is confined inside the device. The magnetic field however is strong enough and large enough to interfere with android operation," he could have sworn her voice had an edge to it.

He asked, "What if we coat the outside with a highly conductive ferromagnetic material? Will that reroute and shrink the field sufficiently?"

Trudy replied a moment later, "Confirmed. With a ninety-eight percent probability."

He nodded, "Eject the device please, I'll have the fab guys coat it now and be back in a few. Please update the appropriate files and designs. Oh. Was the power output sufficient?"

Trudy replied, "Yes, even at minimal field intensity it can keep an android fully charged and then some. I'll send the exact figures to your files once the problem is fixed. It's possible that coating will change the numbers."

He agreed, "Of course," he took the power core out of the bin, and after a wink at the shocked look on Jennifer's face, he headed toward the fab lab. They didn't give him too much trouble about the rush job, and simply wrapped it in a couple of layers of Magnetshield, which looked very much like tin foil but was actually made of a nanocrystalline magnetic shielding alloy. The alloy was twenty times more magnetically conductive than stainless steel would be.

The new design of course would come with it integrated in the part, it didn't have to be pretty right now for the prototype. He also knew it would come in two types, this tiny charging one, and then it would be integrated into power cores over time instead of being an add on part. No doubt the ship he was going to build would have the latter type already. He walked back to the lab and had Trudy rerun the tests.

He checked the data afterward, and it looked really good. This little thing would keep a large building power core fully charged without a problem, much less an android. Honestly it was a little like wiring a remote control to a transformer, it was overkill, but with dark energy, or zero-point energy, apparently this was the weakest they could make it.

1...34567...9