All Comments on 'Reluctant Teen's First Time'

by Maximum_ride89

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get your details right

His name kept changing first it was James then she called him Mike and then it was James again.

WKPSWKPSover 6 years ago

To the person who wrote: "This is rape. Plain and simple. Total garbage"

Yes it is. It is also in the Non-consent category and has tags showing it as non-consent. Were you under some sort of impression that the term non-consent implied something else? Your comment makes me think of someone going to Burger King, ordering a hamburger and then complaining that it has meat in it. If you don't like rape, which is pretty much the definition of non-consensual, then why read stories from that category? There's a wide range of other stories here, surely you can find something you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm not against non-consent stuff myself, but her comment about James being the most important man in her life and he regrets was a total arousal killer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck James

James/Mike

isn't shit but great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximum_ride89@Maximum_ride89
Hi all, young brunette mom with big tits and blue eyes - I'm new to writing erotic fiction. Would love to get some practice in, send me messages for inspiration on what I should write!