All Comments on 'Reluctant Teen's First Time'

by Maximum_ride89

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck James

James/Mike

isn't shit but great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm not against non-consent stuff myself, but her comment about James being the most important man in her life and he regrets was a total arousal killer.

WKPSWKPSover 6 years ago

To the person who wrote: "This is rape. Plain and simple. Total garbage"

Yes it is. It is also in the Non-consent category and has tags showing it as non-consent. Were you under some sort of impression that the term non-consent implied something else? Your comment makes me think of someone going to Burger King, ordering a hamburger and then complaining that it has meat in it. If you don't like rape, which is pretty much the definition of non-consensual, then why read stories from that category? There's a wide range of other stories here, surely you can find something you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get your details right

His name kept changing first it was James then she called him Mike and then it was James again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximum_ride89@Maximum_ride89
Hi all, young brunette mom with big tits and blue eyes - I'm new to writing erotic fiction. Would love to get some practice in, send me messages for inspiration on what I should write!