Teen Titans - Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers

"As you wish," Arella said. "Let's see what we can work with."

Robin pulled down his green briefs, and Wally looked away, blushing.

"Shit, that for real?" Gar asked.

"Damn, not bad for a white boy," Cyborg muttered. "Can see where you got your name."

"Perhaps there's hope after all," Arella said, with raised eyebrows, before turning to Cyborg. "You too. Show me."

Cyborg's smile vanished from his lips.

"I can use my hands or mouth on you, Ma'am, to-"

"You need to use your penis, too."

"I don't think that's necessary, I'm quite able with-"

"It's not just me," Arella cut in, shaking her head. "You wish to come through? Then you must come, too. Literally."

Cyborg stared at her without replying.

Garfield saw the look on his friend's eyes, and knew that something was wrong. Cyborg was a description as much as a codename for Victor, and Gar knew that he was very sensitive about his missing body parts, and sense of diminished humanity. Could Victor have lost more than what Garfield had believed?

"I don't think it'll work," Cyborg said finally, and lowered his silvery shorts.

Various parts of the pelvis were replaced with metal, and the scarred groin led to a complex mixture of metal and flesh. Like in his head and torso, the mechanical prosthetics had retained as much of the original tissue as possible, instead of the complete substitution implemented on his limbs. The result was an artifact of metal rings, rods and ducts encasing the remains of Victor's manhood into an oversized, cumbersome construct.

Victor stared hard at those around him, searching for pity or revulsion in their eyes, the reminder of what a monster he had become. But he found none. West appeared more shaken that repulsed, Robin looked at him with the same balance of respect and trust as ever, and Garfield only held in his eyes the sincere concern and sympathy born out of friendship. No disgust. No pity.

Victor felt a knot in his throat. Perhaps the first time since joining the Titans, he realized he was truly accepted, maybe even embraced, as what he was.

"Ok, so what's the need to be so glum?" Gar asked with a shrug. "I kinda thought my first orgy would be lots more cheerful."

Victor smiled. They were truly his friends. He must never forget it again.

The woman however, had something quite different in her eyes, something that to his surprise, appeared almost like interest, or even admiration.

"There are ceremonial oils in the nearby temples," Arella told Kid Flash without taking her eyes off the large chrome-plated object between Cyborg's legs. "Bring me some- No, no, bring me lots of it. Lots."

Kid Flash nodded and disappeared at super-speed.

"It may really work, after all," she added, with a measure of surprise.

***********************************************

"Were the Earth females taken to the harem?"

"Yes, My Lord," the groveling attendant said with a shrill, nervous voice. Working for the ruler of a whole universe did that to you. "They will be bathed and prepared for your pleasure, My Lord. Will My Lord wish them within the hour?"

"Let them wait in fear until the night. Fear, as all pleasures, is best tasted when delayed."

***********************************************

Arella finished a long, complex chant in a harsh, guttural language.

"Now," she whispered, lying back on the marble surface.

"This is a bit awkward," Robin said.

"I know, but it must be done," Arella replied. "Start by kissing me."

***********************************************

The sprawling complex of large interconnected rooms was lushly furnished with multiple luxurious fabrics and rich woods. Wide cushioned spaces alternated with sunken pools of hot, aromatic waters, surrounded by the ever-present, life-sized statues of Trigon. Of the dozen humanoid females lounging all around, only a few acknowledged when the guards brought two unconscious young women into the Antechamber. Few cared to notice.

"Ph'Tee," the Keeper of the Halls called out harshly. "Prepare them for The Master."

A slender woman of shimmering golden eyes and hair, contrasting with her pitch-black skin, bowed, and approached the new arrivals where they lay limp, in one of the many cushioned mattresses by the turquoise-colored pool.

So these were to be the new ones, Ph'Tee thought. New favorites to share the Master's bed. For a couple of days, at least. Then they would be relegated to occasional entertainment.

One was slender but gracefully shaped, with long hair of shiny black contrasting with white, creamy skin. She was dressed in a skin-tight fabric of loud red with white star patterns on it, covering her from her bare arms and shoulders to her booted feet. Her wrists bore twin unadorned metal bracelets. Maybe she had already been a slave before.

The other one had skin golden as a new dawn, and wild, curly auburn hair of unusual length and mass, with a body as exuberant as any ever to have entered the Halls of Pleasures, with long and thick muscular legs, wide hips and a slender waist leading to particularly large, round breasts. The private areas were barely covered by sections of metal plate and metallic fibers.

"Manela, Ysernaa. Help me. These must be readied."

She looked again at the new arrivals with an ambiguous grimace. Whoever they were, they would soon know the touch of Trigon for the first time. She did not know whether to pity, hate or envy them.

***********************************************

The boy was not only unusually well-endowed, Arella thought, he could also really kiss, and use his hands. Strange for someone so young to be so skilled.

Arella breathed in deeply as his mouth moved to her chest, his teeth nibbling her hardening nipples while he squeezed and pulled the soft flesh of her teats. He also understood the value of roughness, she saw. She hoped he could be rough enough at the later stages.

She tried to banish her worries and relax, to accept the caresses, but it had been so long since she had last tried to have sex, and so much longer since she had actually enjoyed it enough to reach an orgasm.

Ever since Him.

Could these kids really make a difference? They must. What other hope was there for Raven? Going against the experience of the last nineteen years, she dared to hope. It had to be possible. Not for her, but for Raven.

She closed her eyes and sighed, while the youth moved down between her legs, his mouth, tongue and hands proving his skills again. He was doing quite well, far better than she had expected. She had to respond, to grow even more excited, more aroused, even if she did not feel the burning longing in her loins that He and only He had ever awakened. But she should not think of Him now. She must not.

"Come here," she called out to the tall black youth with the silvery metal parts and the large, complex implement between his legs. "We must not waste time or opportunity. Come closer."

He doubted for a second before approaching her.

While the young man called Robin kept at work between her spread legs, Arella leaned to a side and grabbed at one of the thickly muscled, part-metal legs of the black youngster, and at his manhood, also thick and metal-reconstructed. She pulled him in closer and took the cyborg phallus into her mouth.

Garfield's eyes opened wide in admiration. The lady was not only a looker, she had real talent, too.

PART TWO: CAREER OPPORTUNITIESxxx

"Who are you? What's going on? WHERE ARE WE?"

Ph'Tee could not understand the long-haired girl's words, but her anger was evident. Instead of crying or going into denial upon waking, as most did, this one had become violent. Manela and Ysernaa, who had just began to use scented moist towels to wipe dirt and grime from her golden skin, had been thrown into the Turquoise Pool as if they were a pair of shoes.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

Blinding light surrounded the long-haired one's hand, as if a raging star had been born between her fingers. All others shrieked and ran to cower as far away as they could, but Ph'Tee had no fear of death anymore, and she remained still.

"KORY!"

The black-haired girl had woken as well and appeared to try to placate the angry golden one.

"They look like slaves, Kory," Wonder Girl said. "Maybe-"

"Slaves?"

Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran, called Starfire on Earth, looked around her with a look of disgust in her all-green eyes. She knew such topic well. "I know what kind of slave is kept in a place like this."

"We must get one of them to communicate with us."

"Fine." Starfire willed the ball of plasma surrounding her hands to disappear. Walking up to the beautiful black-skinned female, she grabbed her face with her hands, and kissed her on the lips.

***********************************************

Victor had actually felt afraid, struck by an impulse to bail out, to escape having to test his mangled manhood and see it fail, or even worse, hurt her with the cold, hard metal that was now part of him. He had never even attempted to masturbate since becoming Cyborg, though occasional nocturnal emissions showed that the organic function still worked somehow. But he was convinced that he could never be with a woman again, that the monster he had become was forever denied it; another thing where he was no longer a man.

But Raven's mother was proving him wrong.

Her mouth took in with some difficulty the cumbersome mass of his irregularly shaped member, but had then started fellating him with what almost seemed like relish. Her tongue explored the sensitive edges where flesh connected with metal, and after a few seconds, he could feel himself grow, becoming engorged with blood in response to her skill. He closed his eyes, and if he ignored the clicking noises of the frame's support rods as they telescoped to allow the growth of his erection, he could almost forget what he was, and just enjoy it, as if the accident had never ever happened.

He wondered for a moment if the metal rings and rods felt cold in her mouth, but seconds later, he could wonder nothing more at all, as he gritted his teeth and closed his eyes in a sudden explosion of sensation. His reconstructed member throbbed almost painfully, and he groaned out loud, ejaculating his pent-up seed inside Arella's mouth.

Only his mechanical legs let him remain standing up, as intense pleasure and unbelievable relief flooded his remaining flesh, making him feel weak as a baby, making him feel close to tears again.

He was still a man; despite everything, he was still a man.

***********************************************

That woman can really blow, Garfield mused, staring with admiration as Cyborg groaned and gasped in evident climactic enthusiasm, while plentiful semen began to spill from Arella's busy lips.

Gar smiled. Great for Vic, he thought. He had always known Vic could use a good lay to break the blues.

Gar turned and stared at Robin. The guy was really going at it like a racehorse, he thought. Maybe he should start taking notes or something.

***********************************************

Donna Troy, the Titan known as Wonder Girl, stared as Starfire, her friend and teammate, kissed the tall, black-skinned female with the golden hair. She would never get used to seeing Kory do that.

After a couple of minutes longer than what Donna would have thought necessary, Kory finally stepped back and began to talk to the woman in a fast sibilant language, her Tamaranian latent telepathy having absorbed the local language through the physical contact of the kiss. The woman replied with surprised eyes, and a hurried exchange followed.

"We are in Trigon's world," Kory said.

"I feared that," Donna replied, nodding. "Where are our clothes?"

"Taken away and discarded, Ph'Tee says. We were to be dressed by them according to their customs."

"Paty?"

"Ph'Tee. Her."

"Oh. What's this place?"

"The Halls of Pleasure, they call them," Kory stated with a mirthless grin. "Obvious, no?"

"Halls of Pleasure?"

"The lodgings for Trigon's concubines."

"A harem?"

"Yes," Kory replied with pursed lips. "The excessive finery and empty stares... I'd recognize such a place no matter where."

"Then he spared us to-?"

"Make us his concubines, too, yes."

"He's mad! How does he-?"

"These women are to prepare us."

"Prepare us?"

"We are to be taken to him in a couple of hours."

"Good. That gives us time to escape before-"

"No."

"No?"

"We were placed under Ph'Tee's care. If we're gone when they come for us, she and the others will all be killed."

***********************************************

It was not working.

At first it seemed it would. Arella grew adequately moist after oral stimulation, and gasped with what seemed appreciation when he entered her, without any complains about his size. He had started thrusting with a two-one, two-shallow, one-deep rhythm, angling for the best stimulation to her inner pleasure spots. Interpreting her responses, he had escalated the speed and power until he was going as hard, fast and deep as he could, and she had squirmed and pushed back with apparent pleasure. When her swallowing of Victor's thing had allowed it, she had even panted and moaned in clear excitement. But he was already dangerously close to finishing now, and she remained in the same state: clearly excited, but nowhere close to climax.

Anyone with a lesser physical condition than him would have been worn out by now. Catwoman had first climaxed with him in half the time and a third of the foreplay. He was doing his best, but it seemed nowhere enough. It was a rather humbling experience.

He tried to place his mind elsewhere, with little real success. Thinking that she was Raven's mother did the opposite of what he sought, and focusing on his concern for his teammates made him think about Kory, which did him no good either. Grimacing, he tried to remember that one time he had asked Alfred to make burgers.

***********************************************

The youth did an extraordinary effort, but it had not been enough, Arella thought, as Robin grunted, pumping into her, eyes closed in his orgasm. She had become more aroused than ever been in the last two decades with anyone but Him, but it just had not been enough.

She had kept using her hand on the black youth's penis even after his climax in her mouth, keeping him hard, but while it was thrilling to think of his strange metal and flesh hybrid entering her sex, she knew that it would take more than one youth substituting for the other to drive her to orgasm.

"I need you both," she asked, her voice heavy with mixed excitement and frustration. "At once."

***********************************************

"Raven sacrificed herself?"

"I believe that's what Ph'Tee means. She said that the Master's Daughter had joined him."

"Maybe that's why he didn't kill us."

"No, he didn't kill us because he wants to fuck us."

"I'd rather you didn't say it."

"It's the truth. We were defeated in combat, and our enemy claims the spoils. It's Right of Warfare."

"Please!"

"And if I had you as my prisoner, I'd surely take you as a concubine."

"Is that supposed to reassure me?"

"Maybe you should be flattered?"

Donna looked down uncomfortably. Things looked bad enough without worrying about Kory propositioning her.

"So if we want to save them from execution," Donna gestured at the surrounding crowd. "We must wait, and escape only after Trigon's guards arrive to take us to him?"

"Yes."

"Fine," Donna sighed. "Then we may as well get that bath anyway."

***********************************************

"Uh, sure you don't want to be on top?"

"I'd better be down," Victor replied with obvious unease. "I'm kinda heavy."

"Yes, yes. Do it now!" Arella insisted.

Nodding, Cyborg sat on the altar, leaning back as Arella moved to straddle him. He stared with some apprehension as she placed his partially-mechanical manhood in position, and lowered her loins on him without hesitation.

"Azar!" She gasped, grimacing with obvious pain as she let her weight drive her down fully on him in a single motion, impaling herself. "It's so big!"

He stiffened, worried, knowing that he had hurt her, that he should have never tried to do such a thing, that sex with a normal woman was for a normal man, not someone like him.

"I'm sorry-" he began, trying to pull her up off him.

"Oh, shut up and fuck me!" she exclaimed, and leaned forward for her mouth to meet his.

Robin watched uneasily as Arella began to ride Cyborg with desperate urgency. Would Victor have better luck than him? He did have advanced science on his side, besides being thicker, if not longer.

"What are you waiting for?" Arella asked him, looking over her shoulder.

"Ok, going there." Stepping on the altar, he squatted around Victor's stretched-out legs and behind Arella, positioning his member at the puckered entrance to her anus. Like Vic, he had used plentiful amounts of the oils Wally had brought, to supplement her abundant fluids, but still wondered if it would be too tight a fit. Most women found him nearly too large for vaginal sex, so anal was generally out of the question, except for the most daring of past lovers. But would even Catwoman have asked him to go up her ass in a double penetration?

"Now!" Arella urged him, and with a deep breath, he complied.

***********************************************

"I can do it myself, thank you," Donna said with an uneasy smile.

"They were told to do it, and fear to be punished if they don't comply. Obedience is all they know, Donna."

Donna sighed and allowed the servile females to bathe her, squirming nervously as their hands ran over her breasts and buttocks with soapy sponges, with what seemed like excessive devotion to cleanliness. Starfire was a princess in her world, so perhaps was used to such treatment from servants, but Donna could not help but find the experience of disturbing in various ways. She wondered what their mutterings meant.

"Do you have to stare at me?" she asked Kory, after noticing her friend's all-green eyes fixed on her.

The Tamaranian Princess smiled. She had to agree with the whispers of the women bathing Donna. Indeed she was beautiful, she thought, letting the attentions of the concubines working on her relax her muscles.

***********************************************

"Oh, damn," Robin muttered, thrusting deep into the woman's tight anal passage. He was reviewing methods of evidence analysis in his mind to avoid finishing before Arella did. But despite how much she moaned and whimpering while Victor and him pounded hard at both her openings, it seemed she still would not come.

Below them, with a loud groan, Victor came again, and Robin could feel the vibrations of the cyborg penis through the thin layers of tissue separating their respective members. It was too much. Too much.

"Oh, fuck!" Robin gasped as he began to ejaculate.

"Fuck, yeah," Victor agreed.

"No, not yet!" Arella cried out. "I'm close! Really close!"

"I can still go on," Robin muttered, continuing to thrust with tightly closed eyes while his member shot the last jets of semen deep inside her anus. "I can still do it a couple more times if I must, I just need a minute to-"

"We don't have a minute! The spell will fade if we don't continue! Don't stop! Keep going!"

Robin swallowed hard, knowing that his erection would soon subside. He would need at least a few minutes to get fully hard again, and by then Arella would have lost her current momentum.

"WALLY! GARFIELD! GET OVER HERE!"

"But I-"

"GET THE FUCK HERE NOW!"

"I-I'll try, but... I can't!" Wally stepped forward towards them, his face below the mask flushing bright red. He was trying to cover the growing bulge in his groin with his hands.

Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers