Teen Titans - Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************************

"HOW CAN THEY BE GONE?"

***********************************************

"I can't believe that you... That you were..."

"Can't believe he stopped," Kory gasped breathlessly, still facing up, on her back, her trembling legs open wide, just like her all-green eyes. "It-It was so, so close-!"

"But he's so-!"

"So great, yes! Oh, X'Hal!"

"-He's a monster!"

"Yes, yes!"

"An evil, awful monster!"

"Yes, so?"

"MY DAUGHTER? SHE DID IT?"

"He just mentioned his daughter," Kory rasped.

"Raven-?" Donna muttered, frowning.

"And some others seem to be gone, too."

"HAVE THE INTERROGATOR AND ALL THE GUARDS KILLED! NO, I'LL DO IT MYSELF!"

Koriand'r pulled herself up on her elbows, and she and Donna stared at Trigon as he returned towards them.

"I must leave," Trigon said. "You will stay here while I return, Earthlings."

Donna and Kory exchanged fast sideway glances.

"You will be watched and guarded, but remember that I hold your companions. Swear to me now that you will not use your puny powers to attempt any escape before I return."

"Uh?"

"SWEAR OR ONE OF YOUR COMPANIONS DIES NOW!"

"I swear on my Warrior's Honor," Starfire said.

"I swear, too," Donna said with a grimace.

"Good. Keep yourselves ready for me. I will soon be back to finish what was started."

Dragging his white cloak behind him, Trigon left.

"See? Opportunity arrived." Kory rose to her feet. "We must wait for Trigon to be far away enough, before we go."

"So where's your Warrior's Duty?" Donna asked with an atypical sarcastic smile, gathering her discarded garments and lasso, and choosing the most practical of the first.

"I don't plan to break my oath now," Kory said, moving to the exit, still undressed.

"He was lying. He doesn't know you can understand the local language, but Raven must have helped the others escape."

"Probably. Once we know for sure we'll be free to use our powers."

"But how can we escape without-?"

Suddenly they stopped as their path was blocked by the enormous dog-shaped creature of Trigon's pet, growling as it appeared from a shadowed alcove.

"Oh, damn." Donna tensed, preparing to fight.

"A warrior never depends on just one weapon," Kory said calmly, moving before Donna and towards the creature, whispering softly. "Nice boy... Nice boy..."

***********************************************

As the chamber's doors opened suddenly, the throng of guards raised their weapons instantly. To their utter surprise, Trigon's favorite pet ran out and jumped at them with a roar, gigantic jaws open to bare vicious tusk-like fangs.

While shouts and shrill screams filled the corridor, Wonder Girl and a smiling Starfire ran away silently.

"Really can't believe you did that," Donna muttered, her eyes wide with shock.

***********************************************

"-Out of control, we lost two dozen men-"

"What?"

"And the Earth women are gone, My Lord Tri-"

"WHAT?"

PART FOUR: ALL IN THE FAMILY

The energy construct shaped like Trigon's upper eyes filled the smoke-covered sky, and lightning-like blasts of energy flashed from the mental sending, raining fire and destruction upon the city.

"He's killing the populace by the thousands!" Robin gasped, shaken by the scale of the genocide involved, just as Kid Flash raced away to help the multitudes of screaming people trapped in the crumbling, burning buildings.

"SHOW YOURSELVES!" a voice boomed soundlessly in their minds, making Raven clasp her hands to her head with a grimace.

"He wants to drive us out," Arella said.

"I can't let him continue," Raven whispered.

"Fuck, it'd be suicide," Garfield said.

"Did not mean you."

"No, Raven. Don't-" Arella began.

"I must go to him."

"NO!"

"I must."

With a burst of dark smoke, Raven disappeared.

***********************************************

Trigon stood on a round slab crowning the highest tower of his stronghold, a hundred stories above the ground. He was naked, and multi-chromatic fire bathed his body, while his upper pair of eyes glowed like a newborn star.

"SHOW YOURSELVES!" he bellowed, his mind casting his command all over the city while he channeled murderous energies through his astral sending.

Dark smoke burst into existence before him as Raven arrived.

"Stop, Father! Stop the carnage!"

"You ran away, Daughter."

"I never left this world, as I swore."

"Now you shall need to swear to far more."

"Please spare the people, Father, and I will."

"Good," Trigon said with a wide, pleased smile.

***********************************************

"NO! Can't she see it? He wants her for a purpose! HE NEEDS HER!"

"Needs her?" Robin asked frowning. "What do you-?"

"I understand it now," Arella explained, clenching her fists. "He used the built-up energies of sex and death, the primal forces of creation and destruction, to empower his climbing up the slope of realities!"

"Then-?"

"He plans to use Raven, too!"

***********************************************

"Are you unsullied, Daughter?"

Raven looked at her with doubt and fear in her eyes.

"Answer me. Are you a virgin?"

Raven looked down and nodded.

Trigon smiled. He would wait no longer. All pieces were now in place. Still charged from the interrupted coupling with the Earth girl, linking him to her home reality, he finally had his daughter, a living nexus of the overlapping of worlds, ready for him, and the released puissance of their union, heightened by the intrinsic wrongness and power of their blood bond, would surpass by a thousand-fold that which could be achieved with the mundane subjects he had used before.

With just a gesture, he ripped Raven's clothing to shreds, pleased by the horror filling her features. Once he had ravished her maidenhood, and claimed her life, Earth's dimension would be his forever.

***********************************************

"That's sick!" Garfield muttered. "Can't we do anything?"

"We must save her!" Arella cried out.

"But how?" Cyborg muttered, his half-destroyed body laid by the crouching Garfield. "We really ain't in our league here, damn it!"

"Wait," Robin said, frowning. "Trigon has to empower himself to climb up the levels of reality, right? You said his own normal powers grounded him here, deforming space-time around him, no?"

"Yes, but-?"

"Like a weight sinking into water, or quicksand?"

"Actually it's-"

"So what if he's made to fall to a lower reality?"

"An ever deeper potential well? He'll find returning even here harder; exponentially so," Cyborg said, his human eye shinning with the realization. "Fuck, it may work."

"Can you do it?" Robin asked, turning to Arella.

"No, my skill and power are nowhere enough for that," she replied, shaking her head.

"But you brought us here!"

"I had been linked to Trigon before, and his world. But I could never open a portal to a lower, unknown dimension."

"But if this portal already existed, could Trigon be sent through it?"

"Are you thinking that-?" Kid Flash began.

"Yes, you can open dimensional rifts by vibrating at superspeed, right?"

"Uncle Barry can, but I've never-"

"You will, then. Get ready."

"I can link by similarity and contagion from him to me, and then to Trigon," Arella muttered. "It may work, yes."

"Great. Let's get-"

"But I don't have Barry's experience. It'd be random!" Wally protested. "I don't know how to look for these lower-well-whatever stuff!"

"I can help you, West," Cyborg said. "I've got my diagnostics computer back up. If I'm close enough to you, I may monitor changes in Planck's constant, or in the approximations of Euler's number and-"

"Ok, we get it, Vic. We'll strap you to Wally's back."

"Um, anyone care to give me the MTV version?" Garfield asked. "What're we gonna do again?"

"Save the world, man. Save the world."

***********************************************

Trigon's eyes glowed with unholy fire, and he focused on igniting the nerves of the slender young girl at his feet, forcing pleasure upon her. As his single surviving offspring, she deserved to enjoy her final sacrifice, her gift of power to him, her ultimate fulfillment of her purpose of being.

Her pale flesh lay upon her tattered midnight-blue cloak, the long, pitch-black hair a shadow falling on her exotic features, her heritage showing in just the smallest hints of her slanted eyes or curved nose.

Summoning power, Trigon began patterning the complex spell of transcendence, drawing to him the energies to sunder the veils between universes, just as he lowered himself between his daughter's legs.

***********************************************

"We'll need some muscle to make sure Trigon goes under. Arella, can you find our missing teammates?"

"I don't know them. I don't think that-"

Suddenly an explosion shattered part of wall in Trigon's stronghold.

"Found them. Those were Kory's starbolts. They may need help."

Wally nodded, tightening the improvised strips of cloth binding Victor's legless body to him. "I'll-"

"Wally, no! I need you elsewhere. Garfield, go there! Find the girls, and help them join us!"

"Aye, aye, Boss," Changeling replied, shifting into bird's shape.

***********************************************

Only Raven's empathic ability to absorb and dispel pain while healing physical damage allowed her to even survive being penetrated by Trigon. Any normal woman would not have been so lucky.

She felt his evil power running through her, seeking to unnaturally arouse her, to break her to his will with the lash of pleasure, and as Azar had taught her, willed her mind to ignore it, to block all sensations, to push away the crude calls of the flesh, retreating into the safety of her mind, of inner peace.

She almost succeeded.

***********************************************

Making their way up from the dungeons, where they had learned of the Titans' escape, Starfire and Wonder Girl were busy engaging the bulk of Trigon's guard, when Garfield found them.

"Hello, girls! Come here often?" Garfield shifting from bird-shape into that of a massive rhinoceros, right over the largest throng of nearby guards.

"Gar!" After making a slab collapse over another group of enemies, Donna rushed to embrace her green-skinned friend. "Oh, I'm so glad to see you!"

"Same here," Gar muttered, back into human shape, as Donna happily pressed him to her. He did not mind the powerful squeeze that made his back creak, as his eyes and mind were full of how little Donna wore, how much she was baring, and how some of the best bits were squashed against him. "Oh, boy."

Two starbolts blasted over their heads, taking care of another enemy initiative, and Gar looked up to see that Kory wore even less than Donna, with nothing that gave any kind of support to the bouncy parts. Making things even less believable for the telling, as Donna let go of him, Kory hugged him in turn, too.

Being the cavalry was indeed great.

Suddenly a deep growl sound in the corridor behind them.

"Oh, great," Donna sighed. "He's still following us."

"Who?"

"Kory's latest friend."

"Wow, big doggie," Gar said as the huge creature came to view, beginning to growl even more menacingly upon seeing Garfield with Kory's arm around his shoulders.

"Are the others alright? Dick, Victor, Wally-?"

"Ah, yes, though we still have to save Raven and all... Um, that thing's getting closer."

"Let's go then." Wonder Girl used a kick to further enlarge the hole in the wall made by Starfire's bolts, and through which Garfield had flown in. Brushing aside the falling debris, she flew out, closely followed by Koriand'r.

"Damn spoilsport mutt," Garfield sighed, glancing at the puzzled beast, before he became bird-shaped again, and flew after her teammates.

The beast growled, and though the hole was too small for its mass, he followed as well.

***********************************************

"Oh, guys, I was so worried!" Donna exclaimed, hugging her teammates, one after the other.

"I knew you'd be alright," Kory said, smiling, yet did the same as Donna.

"Um, I wouldn't mind seconds," Gar muttered.

"We can't waste time," Robin stated. "We think Trigon wants to... ah, sacrifice Raven to access our world, so we're going to banish him, with the help of Raven's mother."

"You are Raven's mother?" Donna asked, moving towards Arella. "Hi, I'm Donna, I-"

"No time for that! Arella says Trigon and Raven are there, in that tower. I need you two to go and distract him while we, ah, get things ready."

"Distract him?"

"Keep him busy!"

Donna glanced nervously at Koriand'r and nodded, flying up without further words. Starfire followed.

"Wally, move!" Robin ordered, and Kid Flash raced away, taking Cyborg on his back.

Suddenly, a low growl was heard, along with loud sounds of approaching stomping .

"Damn, that thing's persistent," Garfield muttered.

"What the hell is that? We can't afford interruptions!"

"Ok, Boss, will take care of it." Shifting into the shape of a huge, many-horned, thickly-armored Triceratops, Gar thundered away.

"Ok, prepare your part now," Robin told Arella.

"But... You sent everyone else away."

"Yeah, so-?"

"The ritual must again involve sex," Arella explained. "And culmination."

"Oh, damn," Robin muttered, knowing he would have to fuck Arella alone. Last time, he had needed the help of Victor, and Garfield in beast shape, to make her orgasm.

"Ok, time to get rough," he muttered, flexing his shoulder muscles, and reaching for his utility belt.

***********************************************

"No, no..." Raven muttered faintly in disbelief, as she shook uncontrollably. She hated everything her father was, yet she could not ignore the maelstrom of sensation overwhelming all her training and resolve. Azar would be so disappointed with her, she knew, feeling bitter tears fill her eyes, even as hellish fire filled her body.

With a roar, Trigon climaxed, and Raven joined him.

***********************************************

Kid Flash reached the foot of the tower, all of twenty seconds late, having needed to disarm and disable a hundred guards along the way.

"Fuck!" Victor gasped, fighting nausea after being carried at such speeds. "Need a barf bag."

"It'll get worse, sorry," Wally apologized, and began to spin in place, vibrating every part of his body in a succession of wildly varying frequencies.

***********************************************

Pulling out of his daughter, Trigon let his seed coat her slender, shivering body, as he opened his arms wide, summoning the power to transcend his reality, to break into Earth's universe. The energy swirled around him, as lightning filled the skies in echo to Trigon's wild paroxysm. His upper eyes glowed ominously, ready to blast Raven to cinders as the barriers between worlds gave before his might, to culminate his ascension.

The energies swirled, gathered, and faded.

"NO! NO!" Trigon screamed, grasping wildly for the fast-fading power, sensing the Earth to be just one unsubstantial push away, yet still impossibly distant. Feeling his power vanish, spent in his futile struggle to sustain the sundering of realities, Trigon fell to his knees, and lowering his eyes, saw his daughter curled into fetal shape, weeping.

There was no blood.

"You-? You were not-?"

"A virgin? No, Father, I wasn't."

"But you said-!"

"I lied, Father. Maybe it runs in the family."

Trigon clenched his teeth in fury. Just then the starbolts struck him.

***********************************************

"There's an energy flux around him! Oh, Azar!" Arella gasped, while Robin worked on her, puffing with effort. "It-It should make it easier! OH, AZAR!"

Robin clenched his teeth and went for broke. He had been trained by the best, and he would not fail.

***********************************************

Victor did not know how he managed to focus at all on the readings, as the world seemed to race wildly around him in vertiginous fury, but he did; he had to.

"THERE WEST! JUST THERE!"

The rift in space settled and widened.

***********************************************

Trigon felt the power turning on him, pulling at his body and mind, and roared in furious anger, resisting with all his arrogant determination. Ignoring the blasts and blows of the Earth women, he cast his senses wide around him, to locate the source of the attack, and found something, the texture of a memory he had long ago discarded.

"Arella?"

Raven's soul-self covered him then.

***********************************************

"OH, AZAR! YES! YES!"

***********************************************

Raven had kept her soul-self bound while Trigon used her, waiting an opportunity, trusting Robin and the Titans to find a way to fight her father. That was why she had chosen them, why she had gathered them.

When the chance came, she let her soul-self bathe him with all her pain and fear, all her disappointment and self-recrimination, all her anger and despair, all the emotions she had for years denied, and hidden deep in the layers of her psyche.

For an instant, she gave Trigon back a taste of the full burden of his own heritage.

***********************************************

"Kory! Follow me!" Wonder Girl yelled, seeing Trigon freeze, just as a shimmering tear in space materialized behind him. Gathering her strength, she flew miles up in a fraction of a second, and with Starfire at her side, dive-bombed at Trigon.

***********************************************

Casting his daughter's soul-self away with a roar, Trigon could only register the impact that threw him deep through the rift into the bowels of existence.

***********************************************

"Holy shit, West, we did it. We fucking did it."

EPILOGUE: BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO

Garfield shifted back to human shape and brushed his hands theatrically, sitting on top of the unconscious creature. "Sorry, dude, but we don't need a mascot. Position's filled."

***********************************************

Raven materialized amidst billowing dark smoke, and gathered her torn cloak around her weakly. Robin saw her strength vanish, and rushed to grab her as she fell, but Wally was there first.

"My Mother-?"

"I'm sorry," Robin rasped, his voice labored and his body drenched in sweat. "She-She's gone."

"Gone?"

"She was the direct link to Trigon, Raven. To drag him away, and to keep him away, she had to go, too."

She began to cry softly, silently, and Wally drew her tighter to him, while Robin stood silently over them, knowing no words would ease her loss.

***********************************************

"Still can't believe you did that."

"Well, at least he was well-equipped where it counts, unlike the men on Earth," Kory protested.

"Is that so important to you?" Donna asked.

"It isn't to you?"

"Maybe you just had bad luck on Earth."

"Oh, please! Insignificant, all of them."

"I wouldn't call Dick that, by far," Donna said, blushing deeply.

"Robin?"

"Yeah."

"How-?"

"You told me the other day he was cute, and I've seen how he looks at you, too. So..."

"But how-?"

"Maybe not as much as Trigon, but still..."

"HOW MUCH?"

"Oh, very."

"Really?"

"Really. Even you may be surprised."

"Oh," Kory whispered, all-green eyes sparkling with excitement.

***********************************************

Garfield glanced all around him, noticing the clouds in the sky parting, with golden hints of dawn in the horizon.

"So now how do we get back?"

THE END